Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Excellent video!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

journey42
    Participant

Hi 2Besse

If the man of sin of 2nd Thess is to sit on a literal throne in Jerusalem, which is what the early church believed then how will you know if it is Jesus or if it is the imposter?  

Please think about that,

Because the Man of Sin, known to us as the False Prophet, will come out of the beast in Rev 13, with the seven heads and ten horns.  The ten horns are 10 kings that will unite.  This is the end time kingdom.  You will know when they appear, there will be 10 leaders and they will form.  They are coming from the North (north of Israel) Europe.  NW.  They will be here soon, and will rule for a short space, then their leader, the false prophet will come up.  He will perform signs & miracles (lying wonders) and we will identify him straight away, when he comes up. He will issue the mark of the beast and make it compulsory.
    So this man, the false prophet.  THE false prophet.  Not A false prophet, but the one to come must come first, do his evil work, go into Israel and occupy it for 3 1/2 years, cause the armies to gather there in Israel, then he will be cut off and thrown into the lake of fire when Christ intervenes. This is the 2nd coming.
    So as long as we know the prophesies, and stay awake, we will not be decieved.  There is absolutely no mistaking Christ from the False prophet, as scipture has to be fulfilled before Christ returns, and we are not asleep, but keeping watch.

The only ones who could be decieved are those who believe in the so called “rapture”. They are waiting for Christ to come collect them before all this happens.  They may confuse this false prophet with Christ, and this will be their deception. Most of them base their faith on what their eyes see, and believe because their church is always performing miracles, and this will be the bait.

It's a very long audio.  I listened to the first 20 min. Then had to stop, and when I did it froze my computer.  I couldn't get back into heaven net, but could log in at other sites.  I am now using a different computer. I won't be going back into it, sorry.  But from what I did hear, I will touch on.
    I don't look at the bible from a theologian's point of view. They put everybody into groups. I am very aware of Dispensational /pre & post millenialism, and Armillienism as I have spent quite some time debating theologians in the past.
    I like to keep it real, and simple, so one doesn't have to be a uni student to follow the conversation.
    Something is either true, or it is false.  I definately don't want to be put into a group because I believe this or that.  If churches want to have their doctrines, then leave me out of it.  It has nothing to do with what truth I have found in the scriptures.  For all have a little bit of truth but not the whole truth.

Hi Journey.

No, this prophecy is already fulfilled. True Christians do not go to war, and they do not kill, not even in their heart. We have changed our warlike weapons into plowshares and our spears into implements of tillage. How could you say this is not yet fulfilled?

Because until you Read Micah 4:1-8 and Isaiah 2:4 and the time frame it is regarding, you will see it's about the nations.  THEY will not learn war any more.  AFTER Christ returns, for he will rule with a Rod of Iron. That means he will be strict exercising his authority and IN CONTROL.

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,19:01)
    Hi 2Besee,

The United States was always in the plans of God.  

(Dan.4:25: till thou know that The Most High [ GOD ]
    ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever HE WILL.)
    The United States was born as a Christian Nation, and now is the biggest superpower on the planet.

(Dan 7:18) The saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
    Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

In Dan 4:25, isn't the one whom God wants to give ruler ship to Jesus?

Also, Dan 2:44: god has set up a kingdom that will crush all these kingdoms (including all earthly governments and powers and authorities).

Jesus has clearly been appointed as head (king) of this kingdom. The one whom God gives ruler ship to is Jesus, not the US. He allows these governments to exist for a time, but is it logical to believe that he has given ruler ship to the US?

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,18:48)
    Hi 2Besee,

Iran can still repent.
    (See the Jonah Code)

God bless

Ed, you need to unplug from the US main stream media propaganda machine.

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,19:23)
    Hi 2Besee

The U.S.A. is one of many Christian nations.

God bless

What does that mean exactly? If you are saying the US is a Christian nation, are you saying those people are Christians, then?

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,19:49)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,19:32)

Hi Ed, can you please answer the question;
    (1)Do you believe that Jesus is now reigning in the U.S.A and the UK, etc?
    (2)Do you believe that we are now in the Eternal Kingdom
    (3)and that Jesus is on the side of Murder, Bullying, Torture, Nuclear Weapons, Sin, Etc?

Hi 2Besee,

1) “The Kingdom of God” started to rule in the hearts of man
    beginning at “Pentecost”; that is when “the ball started rolling”.

2) See Eph.3:21

3) Huh?

God bless

2besee, most Americans seem to be wholly unaware of what other nations think of them. They seem almost delusion about what their military is doing and seem to buy into the idea that they are spreading freedom and liberty and saving other countries somehow. People have to stop watching mainstream media and start thinking.

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,21:28)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,19:59)
    Ed, if there was a Nuclear World War Three and America started it, do you personally think that Jesus is with America and it's allies?

“I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
     even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like
     as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:
     the “LORD of Hosts”(151)  mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country,
     from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.”  (Isa 13:3-5)

So, to be clear, are you saying that the US nation is the sanctified ones?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,01:34)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,18:34)

Quote (david @ Oct. 23 2012,17:02)
    Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be christ jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

Great!  Now I have to spend several months figuring out the Quran.

Question BD:  

1. Who is Allah believed or understood to be (in this verse)?
    2. Is this verse just recounting a story from the bible?  Or, is it something that you are supposed to believe?–meaning, do Muslims believe that Jesus is Gods anointed one?
    3.  If they do believe that Jesus is gods anointed one, do you simply understand this to mean that he is a prophet?

ALLAH is GOD(YHWH) d the Quran in english means “The Recital” so the stories are being recited by Gabriel to Muhammad they are not taken from the Bible but they are in the Bible as well because they are actual events.

Jesus is the promised Messiah the Jews were waiting for he is Christ which was sent by God he is a spirit that proceeded from God Word from Him.

Jesus is not God and in Islam there is no equal to God nor any description that can fully capture His Glory it is understood in Islam that we can only know what we know about God through His known attributes.

The Quran explains that all the scriptures throughout all time are revelations and the Quran in a single book summaries all these teachings and stories with the addition of pointing out what Muhammad must relate to those who were around him in his day.

The Quran also explains that each prophet may have prohibited some things and allowed other things such as what should be eaten or the degree of punishment for certain things depending upon who he was sent to.

Many things are made clear in the Quran such as Adam repented which is why he did not die in the day he ate the fruit.

Then learnt adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #37)

When fully understood the Bible and Quran click together like beautiful puzzle pieces such as reading Jonah and realizing that God was Most Merciful when sparing the town of nineveh although it was scheduled for destruction but they too repented.

Once again a good video but a little misleading. There is no compulsion in religion if someone makes it compulsary it is not Islam because Islam is based upon “SURRENDER” and “SUBMISSION” not force.

Just like Christians use to threaten people to convert or be killed they were not behaving like Christians

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 24 2012,10:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,19:01)
    Hi 2Besee,

The United States was always in the plans of God.  

(Dan.4:25: till thou know that The Most High [ GOD ]
    ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever HE WILL.)
    The United States was born as a Christian Nation, and now is the biggest superpower on the planet.

(Dan 7:18) The saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
    Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless

In Dan 4:25, isn't the one whom God wants to give ruler ship to Jesus?

Also, Dan 2:44:  god has set up a kingdom that will crush all these kingdoms (including all earthly governments and powers and authorities).

Jesus has clearly been appointed as head (king) of this kingdom. The one whom God gives ruler ship to is Jesus, not the US.  He allows these governments to exist for a time, but is it logical to believe that he has given ruler ship to the US?

David.

Consider this;in Gods kingdom there be no more wars,pain,tears,and sorrows,but peace.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

B.tharta.

Can a muslem freely change religion without losing his head?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 20 2012,05:56)

Quote (terraricca @ April 20 2012,03:01)

Quote (bodhitharta @ April 20 2012,00:16)

Quote (Ed J @ April 19 2012,16:36)
    Hi BD,

There is no god named 'al-Lah', it is just satan
    posing as the Angel Gabriel. (Gal.1:8 & 2Cor.11:14)

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

Ignorance on your part doesn't make what you say true. How does one pose as angel Gabriel with Gabriel knowing about it and God allowing it?

And once you go down that road who is to say when the real Gabriel ever speaking, you see how you make no sense?

bd

is it not your ignorance that you would like to spread to all,so that you would not feel to lonesome ,inside of you,

your Koran as not been written all at once ,is it ???

you wandering why God has let Islam use some of the angels name for their wicket purpose ??? this is because it as foretold  the miss representation even of himself, but people do not listen

do you ear the words of the Lord ??? it surely shows you do not ,

so what is it with you to complain about others ????

you are a blind and def ,that yells on the marketplace place follow me I know the way, listen to me ,follow me ,
    just believe what I say as I say it do not argue just like me be blind and def.

I never said follow me

B.tharta.

To follow you is to follow what?
    You dont know where you stand.

You claim to be muslem,but dont follow the qur'an fully.
    You quote the scriptures but dont believe the bible is authentic?

May be you should write your own bible,to suit your taste.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 24 2012,10:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,21:28)

Ed, if there was a Nuclear World War Three and America started it, do you personally think that Jesus is with America and it's allies?

“I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
     even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like
     as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:
     the “LORD of Hosts”(151)  mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country,
     from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.”  (Isa 13:3-5)

So, to be clear, are you saying that the US nation is the sanctified ones?

HI( David,

“I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my
    mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.” (Isaiah 13:3)

1. sanctified ones
    2. mighty ones

The U.S.A. appears to fit what Isa 13:3 is calling “my mighty ones”

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,15:39)
    B.tharta.

Can a muslem freely change religion without losing his head?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

It is also against 'sharia law' to preach “Jesus is Lord”(151) (1Cor.12:3),  –  punishable BY DEATH (beheading)!
    “and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,
     and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received
     his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;” (Revelation 20:4)

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,02:30)
    Is that your pastor speaking on that tape?

I am not a part of any organized religion. So, No. Not my Pastor!

I have listened for a few minutes,and I already noticed that he is not quoting scriptures accurately.
    He says ;and all things are working for good,and he stops there.

He is leaving out the rest;which says.FOR THEM THAT IS iN THE LORD.
    Only for them that is in the Lord,not for all.

So…? He missed out a part of a verse which we all KNOW anyway – were you ONLY looking for errors?

This puts me off.He is preaching milk anyway.
    And he is so slow in his speech.

It depends what you consider that to be. many people can talk A LOT but – does it mean anything, if they are teaching lies?

And if he talks SLOWLY – I love that!

It gives you time to reflect on what he is saying.

One thing which I have noticed is that when someone has a lot to say and they talk fast… you have to wonder.

Scripture says to be 'Quick to Hear, and slow to Speak'

As someone said Quote:

There are two types of teachers. One type of teacher is teaching simply because he wants his ego stroked, while another type of teacher simply repeats what he has heard from Jesus.

In other words, Jesus is prohibiting the disciples from being teachers in the sense that they hold power over one another and force people to do what they say, and judge people when they don't. Instead, the disciples were to teach others humbly, always looking to Christ as the source of what they teach, being careful not to go beyond what it is that Jesus taught, and they should do so driven by the motivation to see people love Christ, not driven by the motivation to have followers.

And he is also advertising his audio for sale; making  merchandise of Gods word.

He is not advertising his audio for sale, his audio is one of thousands on the site, and the people who are hosting the site are asking for a donation, as most sites do – nothing to do with him.

Anyway I thought it was good, Excellent.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 24 2012,00:49)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2012,21:13)
    Let me rephrase that,
    EdJ, I'm sorry that you think the way that you do and I think that Jesus would be saddened to hear you use his name for such purposes – I hope that you will search your heart and pray for the truth in this matter EdJ because the truth is there and you know it!  God bless.

Hi 2Besee,

No need to be sorry for me believing “The Bible”.

God bless

How can you believe the bible when you believe that God is behind Nuclear battle, etc?

If that were true, why then would it say:

“The nations raged, but thy wrath came,
    and the time for the dead to be judged,
    for rewarding thy servants, the prophets and saints,
    and those who fear thy name, both small and great,
    and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

And all of the other verses.
    Jesus is the Prince of Peace not war.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 24 2012,12:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,19:49)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,19:32)

Hi Ed, can you please answer the question;
    (1)Do you believe that Jesus is now reigning in the U.S.A and the UK, etc?
    (2)Do you believe that we are now in the Eternal Kingdom
    (3)and that Jesus is on the side of Murder, Bullying, Torture, Nuclear Weapons, Sin, Etc?

Hi 2Besee,

1) “The Kingdom of God” started to rule in the hearts of man
    beginning at “Pentecost”; that is when “the ball started rolling”.

2) See Eph.3:21

3) Huh?

God bless

2besee, most Americans seem to be wholly unaware of what other nations think of them.   They seem almost delusion about what their military is doing and seem to buy into the idea that they are spreading freedom and liberty and saving other countries somehow.  People have to stop watching mainstream media and start thinking.

Yes I agree.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 24 2012,10:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,18:48)
    Hi 2Besee,

Iran can still repent.
    (See the Jonah Code)

God bless
    Ed J

Ed, you need to unplug from the US main stream media propaganda machine.

Hi David,

The beasts of Rev.13 are not the U.S. and Brittan,
    don't be fooled by a religious propaganda machine.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 24 2012,10:29)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,19:23)
    Hi 2Besee

The U.S.A. is one of many Christian nations.

God bless
    Ed J

What does that mean exactly?  If you are saying the US is a Christian nation, are you saying those people are Christians, then?

Hi Wakeup,

The U.S.A. is a Christian nation – correct.       …and so is Canada.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 24 2012,19:28)

Let me rephrase that,
    EdJ, I'm sorry that you think the way that you do and I think that Jesus would be saddened to hear you use his name for such purposes – I hope that you will search your heart and pray for the truth in this matter EdJ because the truth is there and you know it!  God bless.

Hi 2Besee,

God bless

How can you believe the bible when you believe that God is behind Nuclear battle, etc?

Hi 2Besee,

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?  ???

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 24 2012,21:36)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 24 2012,19:28)

Let me rephrase that,

Hi 2Besee,

God bless

Hi 2Besee,

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?  ???

God bless

Well this is what you said isn't it?
    Yes…

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,23:28)

Plus all of your other posts.
    Was I misunderstanding? If so then could you please explain what you meant then? Thanks.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account