Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,11:52)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 23 2012,11:03)
    B.tharta.

Every one will be accountable for what he preach.
    You have chosen the qur'an to be the word of God.
    That is your choice.

We can discus this until we are blue in the face,and never getting any where.

The time of the end is so near,we must prepare our selves to face the Lord,when he comes.
    And he will come soon.

But know this: that God is fiercely angry with the world,Christian and muslem,and the pagans.

They are all of babylon the great,an she will be destroyed.
    The woman with all her temptations will be destroyed in one day.The whole system of trade and manufacture and leisure;
    and believes.

God has given us one mediator to stand between God and man.
    Just one,not more. We can accept him or reject him.

Pray to the creator to ask him for understanding.
    Religion will not safe us from the wrath to come.

All I can advise you is that no matter what they will do to your flesh; dont receive the chip, so God will see you as being on his side.

For they will force you to take the chip in your right hand,or you will loose your job and your everything,if you refuse.

He who saves his life will loose it,and he who loses his life for my sake will find life.

Meditate on these scriptures,so you will be strong to resist that evil device. The false prophets name is incoded in that device.

Accepting the chip means agreeing to pay obedience to him.

wakeup.

I haven't chosen the Quran to be the word of Godit simply is just like the Bible is.

No chip no sci fi

david
    Participant

It would be easier to make the argument that Islam is “a” antichrist, as opposed to “the” antichrist.

david
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2012,07:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,03:52)
    Hi BD,

Christianity says: Christ is the “Son of God”.
    islam says: 'al-lah has no son'. (see 1John 2:22)
    “He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.”        …islam is therefore 'antichrist'!

Islam says Jesus is Christ so therefore they cannot be antichrist.

God is much more than a Father, God is God, you just need a human analogy to feel connected.

God did not Father children with anyone therefore HE created not procreated

If I remember correctly, Islam believes Jesus was a prophet, but does not of course believe he is “the Christ” or the one anointed by God.

If I am wrong, please show me.

david
    Participant

Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be christ jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

Great! Now I have to spend several months figuring out the Quran.

Question BD:

1. Who is Allah believed or understood to be (in this verse)?
    2. Is this verse just recounting a story from the bible? Or, is it something that you are supposed to believe?–meaning, do Muslims believe that Jesus is Gods anointed one?
    3. If they do believe that Jesus is gods anointed one, do you simply understand this to mean that he is a prophet?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 23 2012,14:50)
    Hi Georgie,

You can repeat this stuff over and over again, but that will not make it become true.  ???

“no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.” (2Pet.1:20)

“They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them:
    and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision,
    and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?” (Ezek 13:6-7)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ.

Is it so hard for you to understand those wonderful scriptures.
    Study those scriptures brother,really look into it.
    They are really worth more than rubies.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 23 2012,17:02)
    Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be christ jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

Great!  Now I have to spend several months figuring out the Quran.

Question BD:  

2. Is this verse just recounting a story from the bible?  Or, is it something that you are supposed to believe?–meaning, do Muslims believe that Jesus is Gods anointed one?
    3.  If they do believe that Jesus is gods anointed one, do you simply understand this to mean that he is a prophet?

ALLAH is GOD(YHWH) d the Quran in english means “The Recital” so the stories are being recited by Gabriel to Muhammad they are not taken from the Bible but they are in the Bible as well because they are actual events.

Jesus is the promised Messiah the Jews were waiting for he is Christ which was sent by God he is a spirit that proceeded from God Word from Him.

Jesus is not God and in Islam there is no equal to God nor any description that can fully capture His Glory it is understood in Islam that we can only know what we know about God through His known attributes.

The Quran explains that all the scriptures throughout all time are revelations and the Quran in a single book summaries all these teachings and stories with the addition of pointing out what Muhammad must relate to those who were around him in his day.

The Quran also explains that each prophet may have prohibited some things and allowed other things such as what should be eaten or the degree of punishment for certain things depending upon who he was sent to.

Many things are made clear in the Quran such as Adam repented which is why he did not die in the day he ate the fruit.

Then learnt adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #37)

When fully understood the Bible and Quran click together like beautiful puzzle pieces such as reading Jonah and realizing that God was Most Merciful when sparing the town of nineveh although it was scheduled for destruction but they too repented.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 23 2012,14:51)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,11:52)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 23 2012,11:03)
    B.tharta.

Every one will be accountable for what he preach.
    You have chosen the qur'an to be the word of God.
    That is your choice.

We can discus this until we are blue in the face,and never getting any where.

The time of the end is so near,we must prepare our selves to face the Lord,when he comes.
    And he will come soon.

But know this: that God is fiercely angry with the world,Christian and muslem,and the pagans.

They are all of babylon the great,an she will be destroyed.
    The woman with all her temptations will be destroyed in one day.The whole system of trade and manufacture and leisure;
    and believes.

God has given us one mediator to stand between God and man.
    Just one,not more. We can accept him or reject him.

Pray to the creator to ask him for understanding.
    Religion will not safe us from the wrath to come.

All I can advise you is that no matter what they will do to your flesh; dont receive the chip, so God will see you as being on his side.

For they will force you to take the chip in your right hand,or you will loose your job and your everything,if you refuse.

He who saves his life will loose it,and he who loses his life for my sake will find life.

Meditate on these scriptures,so you will be strong to resist that evil device. The false prophets name is incoded in that device.

Accepting the chip means agreeing to pay obedience to him.

wakeup.

I haven't chosen the Quran to be the word of Godit simply is just like the Bible is.

No chip no sci fi

Hi Wakeup

Do you really believe that God is going to condemn people who unknowingly accept a chip as a mark of the beast? I do not.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,20:34)
    Jesus is the promised Messiah the Jews were waiting for he is Christ which was sent by God he is a spirit that proceeded from God Word from Him.

That is interesting.
    But is Jesus and Mohammad equal?
    That's what i heard…

When fully understood the Bible and Quran click together like beautiful puzzle pieces such as reading Jonah and realizing that God was Most Merciful when sparing the town of nineveh although it was scheduled for destruction but they too repented.

No not really. The Quran's description of Hell is much different.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    No reply?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 23 2012,15:27)
    Hi 2Besse

I understand what you are saying to Ed, that no christian should have war in their hearts, as vengeance belongs to the Lord, and please consider this what this man wrote.

“We who were filled with war and mutual slaughter…changed our warlike weapons into plowshares and our spears into implements of tillage.” –Justin Martyr, 2nd Century church leader.

This person does not understand the scriptures.  This is prophecy, future.  This is speaking of the nations.  Only the Prince of Peace when he returns will make this prophesy a fulfilment.  Man should not make out that this prophecy is already fulfilled.

Hi Journey.

No, this prophecy is already fulfilled. True Christians do not go to war, and they do not kill, not even in their heart. We have changed our warlike weapons into plowshares and our spears into implements of tillage. How could you say this is not yet fulfilled?

Micah 4:1   But in the LAST DAYS it shall COME TO PASS, that the mountain of the house of the Lord SHALL BE ESTABLISHED in the top of the mountains; and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people SHALL FLOW INTO IT

Micah 4:2   And many NATIONS shall come and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and he will TEACH US HIS WAYS, and we will WALK IN HIS PATHS: for the law shall go forther of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:3   And HE SHALL JUDGE among many people, and REBUKE STRONG NATIONS AFAR OFF; and they shall BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOWSHARES, and THEIR SPEARS INTO PRUNINGHOOKS: …NATION SHALL NOT LIFT UP A SWORD AGAINST NATION, NEITHER SHALL THEY LEARN WAR ANY MORE.

This will occur during the 1000 year reign.  The millenium.  We need these old testament scriptures to understand what the CAMP OF THE SAINTS is as mentioned in Rev 20:9.  Without this understanding, you will not get an accurate picture of what this camp is, and that it is FUTURE FOR US.

I don't know if you read my post concerning this, as you did not comment, and I was showing scriptures that the Kingdom will be ESTABLISHED on earth at Christ's second coming, in Jerusalem, here on earth.  A heavenly kingdom, ruling on EARTH.  Christ and the saints will reign from here for a thousand years, and in the kingdom consists flesh Israelites, who will learn the ways of Christ.  These are the remnant, chosen by election.  They will be reigned over by CHRIST and THE RESURRECTED SAINTS.  The ISRAELITES will be taught, and utterly turned around, and they will teach the other nations outside the boundaries of the kingdom.  Those nations shall not learn war anymore, until the 1000 years is expired, and Satan is let loose out of his prison (rev 20:7)  This is the final battle, the battle of Gog and Magog.  So a thousand years of peace, then after this, trouble.  But the attackers will not prevail.  Only surround the holy camp, and then fire will come down from heaven (Where God is dwelling) and destroy them there.

Micah 4:4   But they shall sit every man under his vine, and under his fig tree, and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.
    Micah 4:6   In that day, saith the Lord, WILL I ASSEMBLE HER THAT HALTETH, and I WILL GATHER HER THAT IS DRIVEN OUT, and HER THAT I HAVE AFFLICTED.
    (This is Israel,…. see also Jeremiah 32:37, 31:37, Zephaniah 3:12 & 19, Nahum 1:12)

Micah 4:7   And I will make HER THAT HALTETH A REMNANT, and HER that was CAST FAR OFF a STRONG NATION, and the LORD shall REIGN OVER THEM IN MOUNT ZION from henceforce FOREVER.
    Micah 4:8   And thou, O tower of the flock, and stronghold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee SHALL IT COME, even the FIRST DOMINION; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.
    (The 1000 years is the FIRST DOMINION of Christ's rule, the second dominion will be after the 1000 years when Christ has put all enemies under his feet, and the last enemy to be destroyed is death (rev 20:14) then Christ hands back the kingdom to his Father. (1corinth 15:28)

I have not yet looked at Micah, so I can't comment on that, but I will be.

Please listen to my view, I believe that it is important, and I ask that you at least have a listen to this Audio:

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=63011831190

I listened to it today and it explains my view, perfectly.

If the man of sin of 2nd Thess is to sit on a literal throne in Jerusalem, which is what the early church believed then how will you know if it is Jesus or if it is the imposter?  

Please think about that,

2besee
    Participant

Make sure you all listen to the Audio.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,11:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 23 2012,09:14)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,08:36)
    There is no mention of Jesus in the entire old testament so what is your point there?

Hi BD, that is not true.

Are YOU being a deceptive muslim again
    following the 'wrong god'(al-Lah) of
    the false prophet(Muhammad)?

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and
    they are they which testify of me.”  (John 5:39)
    And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. (John 5:40)

“Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his (Jesus') soul an offering for sin,
     he shall see his seed (Christians), he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul(Luke 4:1-14), and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant
    justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. herefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide
    the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors;
                                                                                                                                  Jesus(74)  Lucifer(74)  Muhammad(74)
    and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.”  (Isa 53:10-12)

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

Where is the word “Jesus” ED because that is what I said there is no mention of the name “Jesus” and Prophecy using hindsight can be applied to almost anything so either show me the word “Jesus” or you are showing who is really being deceptive and it is you because of course you cannot show me a SINGLE verse in the Old Testament with even the word JESUS in it, right?

Hi BD,

Drop the 'book of fraud' – it is only confusing you more and more.
    Read Daniel 9:25-27 – you do know that Jesus is the Messiah, right?

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2012,19:10)
    Hi Ed,
    No reply?

Hi 2Besee,

To what?      …did you ask me any non-rhetorical questions?

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Ed, if you want to believe that GOD could be behind a NUCLEAR WAR, etc, while you ignore what Jesus said in regards to peace, then what else is there that I can say here to you? Nothing.

I leave you to your thread.

2besee
    Participant

Let me rephrase that,
    EdJ, I'm sorry that you think the way that you do and I think that Jesus would be saddened to hear you use his name for such purposes – I hope that you will search your heart and pray for the truth in this matter EdJ because the truth is there and you know it! God bless.

2besee
    Participant

Journey, 'In The Last Days' The Ministry of Micah.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=819122134201

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2012,21:13)
    Let me rephrase that,
    EdJ, I'm sorry that you think the way that you do and I think that Jesus would be saddened to hear you use his name for such purposes – I hope that you will search your heart and pray for the truth in this matter EdJ because the truth is there and you know it!  God bless.

Hi 2Besee,

No need to be sorry for me believing “The Bible”.

God bless

Devolution
    Participant

2besee,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi 2besse,

No, this prophecy is already fulfilled. True Christians do not go to war, and they do not kill, not even in their heart. We have changed our warlike weapons into plowshares and our spears into implements of tillage. How could you say this is not yet fulfilled?

Isaiah 2:4
       And He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people, and they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks, nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

We see that God was speaking of nations, not individual Christians.
    Notice the key within the verse which gives us the time period…”He shall judge among the nations”.
    A time of judgment upon the nations!
    Some say this has happened, however for this to be fulfilled, we can not ignore the result of that judgment, and the result of that judgment is: “neither shall they (nations), learn war anymore”.

This has not occurred, and since we all know that every nation still has armies, and armies learn war, then the prophecy is still future.

Do we have other examples?
    Yes we do:

Micah 4:3
       And He shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off, and they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks, nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

Again, a judgment (cause), and then peace (effect).
    A judgment squarely aimed at nations.

Now, since the result of this judgment is peace amongst the nations, peace also has another run-on effect of its own…and that effect is stability!!

Isaiah 33:6
       And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation, the fear of the LORD is his treasure.

When the nations finally learn the wisdom and knowledge of The Lord, which leads to peace which brings stability, then this will be fulfilled also:

Habakkuk 2:14
       For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Yes, we know that the preaching of Christ has indeed covered the earth to this day, however this preaching is not for filling the earth in knowledge, that comes later, but is instead is for this purpose:

Matthew 24:14
       And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So we see that the preaching must first cover the earth for a witness.
    A witness must first witness before he can “testify”.
    And this witness serves this purpose:

John 15:22
       If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.

John 15:24
       If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

So the preaching first served to remove the cloak for men's sinning in ignorance (no more excuses), and the 2nd coming will judge those sinners by the word that was first preached through all the world for a witness which of course legitimises the judgment.

Witness first…Christ came into the world.

John 15:27
       And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with Me from the beginning.

Judgment second…Christ will return.

2 Timothy 4:1
       I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Thus:

John 16:8
       And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to My Father, and ye see me no more. Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

hope you delve deeper into this 2besse, because when you do it for yourself, you will see that many “trusted Christian authorities” over the centuries have in fact been wrong all along!!
    Thus also bearing witness to this:

Jeremiah 23:21
       I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

Matthew 16:6
       Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Colossians 2:8
       Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

And those men you quote assuredly were soaked in their churches traditions, we can see it in their statements, for like so many of their peers, they have not grasped the truth of this:

John 14:26
       But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

We MUST have faith that our Lord spoke truth on this matter. This saying has seen millions of Christians stumble for they do not believe that man can learn of Christ unless they first learn from “trusted” sources of “ordained” men teaching “authorised” and “true” doctrines. This of course goes against Christ's promise that He will teach us.

God bless.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2012,19:41)
    Make sure you all listen to the Audio.

Beesee.

Is that your pastor speaking on that tape?
    I have listened for a few minutes,and I already noticed that he is not quoting scriptures accurately.
    He says ;and all things are working for good,and he stops there.

He is leaving out the rest;which says.FOR THEM THAT IS iN THE LORD.
    Only for them that is in the Lord,not for all.

This puts me off.He is preaching milk anyway.
    And he is so slow in his speech.
    And he is also advertising his audio for sale; making merchandise of Gods word.

You will not find any truth from him,and thats for sure.
    Only in the scriptures we can find knowledge,time is very short. Go to the scriptures.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,18:34)

Quote (david @ Oct. 23 2012,17:02)
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

Great!  Now I have to spend several months figuring out the Quran.

Question BD:  

2. Is this verse just recounting a story from the bible?  Or, is it something that you are supposed to believe?–meaning, do Muslims believe that Jesus is Gods anointed one?
    3.  If they do believe that Jesus is gods anointed one, do you simply understand this to mean that he is a prophet?

ALLAH is GOD(YHWH) d the Quran in english means “The Recital” so the stories are being recited by Gabriel to Muhammad they are not taken from the Bible but they are in the Bible as well because they are actual events.

Jesus is not God and in Islam there is no equal to God nor any description that can fully capture His Glory it is understood in Islam that we can only know what we know about God through His known attributes.

The Quran explains that all the scriptures throughout all time are revelations and the Quran in a single book summaries all these teachings and stories with the addition of pointing out what Muhammad must relate to those who were around him in his day.

The Quran also explains that each prophet may have prohibited some things and allowed other things such as what should be eaten or the degree of punishment for certain things depending upon who he was sent to.

Many things are made clear in the Quran such as Adam repented which is why he did not die in the day he ate the fruit.

Then learnt adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #37)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account