Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed, can you please answer the question; Do you believe that Jesus is now reigning in the U.S.A and the UK, etc? Do you believe that we are now in the Eternal Kingdom and that Jesus is on the side of Murder, Bullying, Torture, Nuclear Weapons, Sin, Etc?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,19:32)

Hi Ed, can you please answer the question;
    (1)Do you believe that Jesus is now reigning in the U.S.A and the UK, etc?
    (2)Do you believe that we are now in the Eternal Kingdom
    (3)and that Jesus is on the side of Murder, Bullying, Torture, Nuclear Weapons, Sin, Etc?

Hi 2Besee,

1) “The Kingdom of God” started to rule in the hearts of man
    beginning at “Pentecost”; that is when “the ball started rolling”.

2) See Eph.3:21

3) Huh?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

2besee
    Participant

Ed, I asked if you believed that Jesus is on the side of the crimes which America and other countries are committing? Do you think that JESUS is really going along with it all? Do you think that Jesus is HAPPY with the bullying, nuclear weapons, torture, sin, etc?

Ed, if there was a Nuclear World War Three and America started it, do you personally think that Jesus is with America and it's allies?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee, the U.S.A. has been under a curse by YHVH ever since on January 22, 1973.  (look up this date)

“Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor:
    and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David,
    riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people. But if ye will not hear these words,
    I swear by myself, saith the LORD, that this house shall become a desolation.” (Jer 22:3-5)

God bless

2besee
    Participant

EdJ, I can assure you that Jesus is not on the side of war, hatred, killing, murder, torture, invasions, lies, idolatry, sorceries, adultery, or sin. Jesus is not pro-Israel or pro-U.S.A. Jesus is with the suffering, He is with the lost, the humble, the children, the innocent, and the seeking. Jesus is right now visiting the Muslim people in dreams and visions, and when you do it to one of the least of them, then you are doing it to Him. The world will continue to fight, and will continue to sin, until Jesus comes back in the flesh. When Jesus comes back with his army of Angels, then he will bring an end to all. And then will be his eternal kingdom.

“Behold, the Lord came with his holy myriads, to execute judgment on all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness which they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

I feel that you have been misled, somehow.

Always look at both sides.

Do not be deceived.

2besee
    Participant

Sorry Ed I just posted when you did, I never saw your latest post.

Okay..

2besee
    Participant

I looked up that date and couldn't find anything to do with the U.S.A?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,20:59)
    I looked up that date and couldn't find anything to do with the U.S.A?

January 22, 1973: Roe v. Wade (abortion becomes legal)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,19:59)
    Ed, if there was a Nuclear World War Three and America started it, do you personally think that Jesus is with America and it's allies?

“I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
     even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like
     as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:
     the “LORD of Hosts”(151)  mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country,
     from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.”  (Isa 13:3-5)

2besee
    Participant

Ed, really?
    So, IYO Jesus condones war? Even Nuclear Bombs?

Oh my!

No, you are wrong.

That is Antichrist.

THIS is what Jesus taught:

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth… Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy… Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.   Matt 5:5-9.

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven…”  Matt 18:21-22

But I say to you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.   If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?   For even sinners love those who love them.   And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you?  For even sinners do the same. Luke 6:27-32

“Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”
    And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
    This is the great and first commandment.
    And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
    On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

Love Your Neighbor, But Who is My Neighbor?:   And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” He said to him, “What is written in the law? How do you read?” And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.” And he said to him, “You have answered right; do this, and you will live.” But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” Jesus replied, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was; and when he saw him, he had compassion, and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; then he set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, 'Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.' Which of these three, do you think, proved neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?” He said, “The one who showed mercy on him.” And Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.” Luke 10:25-37

All of Jesus' teachings center on love, humility, and mercy. The idea that we would fight a war in the name of Jesus is inconceivable, because Jesus taught us to love one another.

Do not return evil for evil. Avenge not yourselves, but rather give way to wrath; for it is written, vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the Lord. Therefore if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsts, give him drink: for in so doing you shall heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.  Romans 12:17-21

Whoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.  I John 3:15

See that none render evil for evil to any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.  I Thessalonians 5:15

I am a soldier of Christ; it is not lawful for me to fight. Saint Martin of Tours

When Christ disarmed Peter in the garden, he disarmed all Christians. Tertullian

I am a Christian and cannot fight. Maximilian

“We (Christians) no longer take up sword against nation, nor do we learn war any more, but we have become the children of peace.” –Origin, great Alexandrian theologian of the 3rd Century, A.D.

Chrysostom Christians no longer take up the sword against nation, not do we learn war any more, having become children of peace, for the sake of Jesus, who is our leader. Origen

“We who were filled with war and mutual slaughter…changed our warlike weapons into plowshares and our spears into implements of tillage.” –Justin Martyr, 2nd Century church leader

“If murder is committed privately, it is a crime, but if it happens with state authority, courage is the nam;e for it. Christians are not allowed to kill, but they must be willing to be put to death.” –Cyprian, early Christians leader in North Africa, who died for his faith

It can never be lawful for a righteous man to go to war, since his warfare is in righteousness itself; nor to accuse anyone of a capital charge, since it makes no difference whether you put a man to death by word or by sword, since it is the act of putting to death which is prohibited.. It is always unlawful to put a man to death. Lacantius

Being the Oppressor  Beginning with Constantine, Christianity triumphed at the level of the state and soon began to cloak with its authority persecutions similar to those in which the early Christians were victims. Like so many previous religions, ideological, and politcal enterprises, Christianity suffered persecution while it was weak and became the persecutor as soon as it gained strength. – Rene Girard (THE SCAPEGOAT)

Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.

Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left. Then the King will say to those at his right hand, 'Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?' And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' Then he will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”  Matt 25:32-46

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father.   John 14:12

Jesus answered him, “If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me. John 14:23-24

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 22 2012,05:38)

Hi BD, FALSE!

You don't believe that Jesus is “The Son of God” now do you? …be truthful
    …I that know islam teaches muslims to be deceptive and lie.

God has no son in the sense you speak of and God is not a Father in the sense you speak of so you are taking poetic context as literal context otherwise include all those who are sons of God including the angels according to the scriptures but you cannot, can you?

Bodhitartha.

The muslem religion is a new religion started in a cave.Y/n?
    Those people in palastine and arabia,they were worshipping many gods and one of the gods was the moon and star,and some still have it now.

It was mohamad that change them into worshipping only one god,and that god he called allah.

You are far from the truth the truth of Islam was “revealed” not started, do you think Moses started a religion or that God revealed to him what was already true?

This name allah never existed before mohamad.
    Mohamad started this new religion,by highjacking the holy bible,and slowly creating it into the qur'an.(holy qur'an).

Illogical if that's the case what about the german based word “God”?

Mohamad made himself a prophet of allah.
    Was he a holy man of God? No; he was a very bad person; just look into his history.Jesus said: THE PROPHETS ARE UNTILL JOHN, no more prophets after John.

Then how is it that Jesus was a prophet and he was after John, you do know that Jesus was a Prophet according to the scriptures right? Also what about Paul receiving prophesy as well as the prophecy of revelations by John are you saying these were not prophets?

God does not contradict himself,when he said THIS IS MY BELOVED SON,HEAR YE HIM.

Then David is also the begotten son of God and he was before Jesus which means it must be poetic, right?

Jesus wa born by the WILL of God,and he is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. He was the word of God made flesh.
    He was the one crucified on the cross,A PERFECT MAN,DIED FOR ALL OUR SINS.A perfect and unblemished sacrifice.

Yes, Jesus was born by the will of God no he was not crucified on the cross and even if he had been crucified you would still be resposible for your own sins according to the scriptures No repentence = No Salvation, am I right?

No other can take his place,he is the only one that opened the door to God,since the jews has gone astray,and the door was closed.

You are wrong the door has never been closed the scriptures clearly state:

James 4:8
    Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

This is ISLAM

There is only one mediator between God and man,and that mediator is Jesus.

God allows whomever he wills to intercede he even allowed angels to interceed

Jeremiah 27:18
    But if they be prophets, and if the word of the LORD be with them, let them now make intercession to the LORD of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of the LORD, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, go not to Babylon.

No man can come to the father but by me. Because he is the word of God.

In the day of Moses it was the same for him

We can only come to God by his word,not some other word.
    We must follow Gods word only, to come to God.
    Not budha,or krishna, or mohamad.

Then you do not understand what the word of God is but Jesus told you already:

John 10:35
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

If one prays through krishnas word,one comes to krishna.
    If one prays through budhas word,one comes to budha.
    If one prays through mohamads word (the quán) one gets to mohamad,or allah.[Quote]

After all this Jesus says even if you do all sorts of miracles in his name if you do not do the will of The Father he will even reject you. So doing the will of God is what brings salvation, there are no other gods THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD so do not be misguided

[Quote]If one rejects the word of God;he can never come to God.
    To worship God is not religion,it is a personal relationship with our father,we pray in our private rooms to communicate with our father personally. We dont do it for a show.

It is the wicked people that has turned that into religions.
    I noticed that the muslems like to be seen by men when they pray,and this is the opposite to what Jesus has taught us.Jesus never prayed in the corners of the sreets to be seen by men.

Most Muslims pray within their households but prayer does not need to be hidden Jesus did pray many places in public.

The muslems face mecca when they pray.
    My question to you: Was abraham facing mecca when he prayed? Since the muslems claim that Abraham was muslem.
    Was abraham burried facing mecca?

What about the old prophets? Were they facing mecca,when they pray. What was mecca then? but a bunch of pagan worshippers.Did Jesus pray facing mecca?[Quote]

The Muslims use to face Jerusalem like the Jews but the Jews resisted this so God gave the Muslims another direction

So from whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction of the s
    acred Mosque; and wheresoever ye are, Turn your face thither: that there be no ground of dispute against you among the people, except those of them that are bent on wickedness; so fear them not, but fear Me; and that I may complete My favours on you, and ye May (consent to) be guided;
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #150)

[Quote]The muslem say that the jews has changed the scriptures,and that it is corrupted.
    Dont forget;God said : THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN.

The scriptures are not broken even when corrupted because they point out where the corruption is:

Jeremiah 8:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

8 “How can you say, ‘We are wise,
    And the law of the Lord is with us’?
    Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

Jesus also called the scribes unrighteous so don't blame me for pointing it out.

If the scriptures are interpreted wrongly; it will show up in the end,because the puzzle will not fit the big picture.

This is how God has written the scriptures,so we must seek,and put the pieces of scripture together,to form the big picture. There is only one big picture.

Yes

If one has achieved this;then he has the whole truth,and not many has been able to achieve this.

So there is no connection between the holy bible and the qur'an. Two different books worshipping two different Gods.
    The creator God is not allah.

incorrect there are no such thing as gods THERE IS ONLY GOD you are still lacking the puzzle pieces

There were no muslems nor mosques for 3000years untill mohamad.(630 ad.).And there was no holy mecca then.

There is no mention of Jesus in the entire old testament so what is your point there?

Islam is a new and totally different religion,its like comparing chalk and cheese.

Thisis what the Jews say about the Christians so what is your point?

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 22 2012,09:59)

Not so. The Antichrist spirit is defined with the denial of 2 truths in one scripture alone.

1) They deny that he is the Christ
    2) They deny the son and therefore deny the Father who sent him.

Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be christ jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah;
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

So it stands to reason that if you accept one and deny the other that you are under the influence of the Antichrist.

I guess Islam doesn't apply

And why would a false religion accept one and deny another. Surely they would deny both. Well if the religion is inspired by the deceiving god of this age, then it would be quite simple to understand. Accepting the first gives an appearance of holiness, and using that as bait, you get them to reject the second.

There is no God but ONE

It is called deception. When Satan poses as an angel of light, it stands to reason that he is not in appearance as the Prince of Darkness because such an appearance would scare men toward the savior.

One minute you are calling Satan “God” and the next you are calling Satan an Angel, which is it? Stop giving your power to satan

When you catch a fish, you give it some real sustenance in order to hook it by the mouth.

Does a pedophile or kidnapper show their true evil intent or nature immediately. Usually they offer the person some kind of enticement in order to lead them into a trap. Once captive, their true intent becomes apparent.

That is very true

No different to the Father of all lies and the murderer from the beginning. He will sell you a truth in order to hook you into a serious lie. Most human deceivers also work this way. They are rarely up front with their evil. That comes later. They are like lambs but speak like dragons.

Very true

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist–he denies the Father and the Son.

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. christ jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #171

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,08:36)
    There is no mention of Jesus in the entire old testament so what is your point there?

Hi BD, that is not true.

Are YOU being a deceptive muslim again
    following the 'wrong god'(al-Lah) of
    the false prophet(Muhammad)?

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and
    they are they which testify of me.”  (John 5:39)
    And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. (John 5:40)

“Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his (Jesus') soul an offering for sin,
     he shall see his seed (Christians), he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul(Luke 4:1-14), and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant
    justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. herefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide
    the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors;
                                                                                                                                  Jesus(74)  Lucifer(74)  Muhammad(74)
    and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.”  (Isa 53:10-12)

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

Ed J
    Participant

<!–QuoteBegin–bodhitharta+Oct. 23 2012,08:44–>

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,08:44)

It is called deception. When Satan poses as an angel of light, it stands to reason that he is not in appearance as the Prince of Darkness because such an appearance would scare men toward the savior.

One minute you are calling Satan “God” and the next you are calling Satan an Angel, which is it? Stop giving your power to satan

Hi BD, notice how the time stamp of your post matches this verse…

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer
    from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
    When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The 'book of fraud' is reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by satan!
    It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

Hi BD, FALSE!

You don't believe that Jesus is “The Son of God” now do you?     …be truthful    
    …I that know islam teaches muslims to be deceptive and lie.

God has no son in the sense you speak of and God is not a Father in the sense you speak of so you are taking poetic context as literal context otherwise include all those who are sons of God including the angels according to the scriptures but you cannot, can you?

Bodhitartha.

The muslem religion is a new religion started in a cave.Y/n?
    Those people in palastine and arabia,they were worshipping many gods and one of the gods was the moon and star,and some still have it now.

It was mohamad that change them into worshipping only one god,and that god he called allah.

You are far from the truth the truth of Islam was “revealed” not started, do you think Moses started a religion or that God revealed to him what was already true?

This name allah never existed before mohamad.
    Mohamad started this new religion,by highjacking the holy bible,and slowly creating it into the qur'an.(holy qur'an).

Illogical if that's the case what about the german based word “God”?

Mohamad made himself a prophet of allah.
    Was he a holy man of God?  No; he was a very bad person; just look into his history.Jesus said: THE PROPHETS ARE UNTILL JOHN, no more prophets after John.

Then how is it that Jesus was a prophet and he was after John, you do know that Jesus was a Prophet according to the scriptures right? Also what about Paul receiving prophesy as well as the prophecy of revelations by John are you saying these were not prophets?

God does not contradict himself,when he said THIS IS MY BELOVED SON,HEAR YE HIM.

Then David is also the begotten son of God and he was before Jesus which means it must be poetic, right?

Jesus wa born by the WILL of God,and he is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. He was the word of God made flesh.
    He was the one crucified on the cross,A PERFECT MAN,DIED FOR  ALL OUR SINS.A perfect and unblemished sacrifice.

Yes, Jesus was born by the will of God no he was not crucified on the cross and even if he had been crucified you would still be resposible for your own sins according to the scriptures No repentence = No Salvation, am I right?

No other can take his place,he is the only one that opened the door to God,since the jews has gone astray,and the door was closed.

You are wrong the door has never been closed the scriptures clearly state:

James 4:8
    Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

This is ISLAM

There is only one mediator between God and man,and that mediator is Jesus.

God allows whomever he wills to intercede he even allowed angels to interceed

Jeremiah 27:18
    But if they be prophets, and if the word of the LORD be with them, let them now make intercession to the LORD of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of the LORD, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, go not to Babylon.

No man can come to the father but by me. Because he is the word of God.

In the day of Moses it was the same for him

We can only come to God by his word,not some other word.
    We must follow Gods word only, to come to God.
    Not budha,or krishna, or mohamad.

Then you do not understand what the word of God is but Jesus told you already:

John 10:35
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

If one prays through krishnas word,one comes to krishna.
    If one prays through budhas word,one comes to budha.
    If one prays through mohamads word (the quán) one gets to mohamad,or allah.[Quote]

After all this Jesus says even if you do all sorts of miracles in his name if you do not do the will of The Father he will even reject you. So doing the will of God is what brings salvation, there are no other gods THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD so do not be misguided

[Quote]If one rejects the word of God;he can never come to God.
    To worship God is not religion,it is a personal relationship with our father,we pray in our private rooms to communicate with our father personally. We dont do it for a show.

It is the wicked people that has turned that into religions.
    I noticed that the muslems like to be seen by men when they pray,and this is the opposite to what Jesus has taught us.Jesus never prayed in the corners of the sreets to be seen by men.

Most Muslims pray within their households but prayer does not need to be hidden Jesus did pray many places in public.

The muslems face mecca when they pray.
    My question to you: Was abraham facing mecca when he prayed? Since the muslems claim that Abraham was muslem.
    Was abraham burried facing mecca?

What about the old prophets? Were they facing mecca,when they pray. What was mecca then? but a bunch of pagan worshippers.Did Jesus pray facing mecca?[Quote]

The Muslims use to face Jerusalem like the Jews but the Jews resisted this so God gave the Muslims another direction

So from whencesoever Thou startest forth, turn Thy face in the direction
    of the sacred Mosque; and wheresoever ye are, Turn your face thither: that there be no ground of dispute against you among the people, except those of them that are bent on wickedness; so fear them not, but fear Me; and that I may complete My favours on you, and ye May (consent to) be guided;
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #150)

[Quote]The muslem say that the jews has changed the scriptures,and that it is corrupted.
    Dont forget;God said : THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN.

The scriptures are not broken even when corrupted because they point out where the corruption is:

Jeremiah 8:8

New King James Version (NKJV)

8 “How can you say, ‘We are wise,
    And the law of the Lord is with us’?
    Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

Jesus also called the scribes unrighteous so don't blame me for pointing it out.

If the scriptures are interpreted wrongly; it will show up in the end,because the puzzle will not fit the big picture.

This is how God has written the scriptures,so we must seek,and put the pieces of scripture together,to form the big picture. There is only one big picture.

Yes

If one has achieved this;then he has the whole truth,and not many has been able to achieve this.

So there is no connection between the holy bible and the qur'an. Two different books worshipping two different Gods.
    The creator God is not allah.

incorrect there are no such thing as gods THERE IS ONLY GOD you are still lacking the puzzle pieces

There were no muslems nor mosques for 3000years untill mohamad.(630 ad.).And there was no holy mecca then.

Islam is a new and totally different religion,its like comparing chalk and cheese.

Thisis what the Jews say about the Christians so what is your point?

wakeup.

B.tharta.

Every one will be accountable for what he preach.
    You have chosen the qur'an to be the word of God.
    That is your choice.

We can discus this until we are blue in the face,and never getting any where.

The time of the end is so near,we must prepare our selves to face the Lord,when he comes.
    And he will come soon.

But know this: that God is fiercely angry with the world,Christian and muslem,and the pagans.

They are all of babylon the great,an she will be destroyed.
    The woman with all her temptations will be destroyed in one day.The whole system of trade and manufacture and leisure;
    and believes.

God has given us one mediator to stand between God and man.
    Just one,not more. We can accept him or reject him.

Pray to the creator to ask him for understanding.
    Religion will not safe us from the wrath to come.

All I can advise you is that no matter what they will do to your flesh; dont receive the chip, so God will see you as being on his side.

For they will force you to take the chip in your right hand,or you will loose your job and your everything,if you refuse.

He who saves his life will loose it,and he who loses his life for my sake will find life.

Meditate on these scriptures,so you will be strong to resist that evil device. The false prophets name is incoded in that device.

Accepting the chip means agreeing to pay obedience to him.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2012,18:25)
    Hi Journey, thank you.
    And regarding your question, 'There is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.' Gal 3:28.

Hi 2Besse,

Yes, but that happens at the first resurrection. Until then, we are male and female, and man is head of the woman.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 23 2012,09:14)

Hi BD, that is not true.

Are YOU being a deceptive muslim again
    following the 'wrong god'(al-Lah) of
    the false prophet(Muhammad)?

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and
    they are they which testify of me.”  (John 5:39)
    And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. (John 5:40)

“Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his (Jesus') soul an offering for sin,
     he shall see his seed (Christians), he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul(Luke 4:1-14), and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant
    justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. herefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide
    the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors;
                                                                                                                                  Jesus(74)  Lucifer(74)  Muhammad(74)
    and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.”  (Isa 53:10-12)

Where is the word “Jesus” ED because that is what I said there is no mention of the name “Jesus” and Prophecy using hindsight can be applied to almost anything so either show me the word “Jesus” or you are showing who is really being deceptive and it is you because of course you cannot show me a SINGLE verse in the Old Testament with even the word JESUS in it, right?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 23 2012,11:03)
    B.tharta.

Every one will be accountable for what he preach.
    You have chosen the qur'an to be the word of God.
    That is your choice.

We can discus this until we are blue in the face,and never getting any where.

The time of the end is so near,we must prepare our selves to face the Lord,when he comes.
    And he will come soon.

But know this: that God is fiercely angry with the world,Christian and muslem,and the pagans.

They are all of babylon the great,an she will be destroyed.
    The woman with all her temptations will be destroyed in one day.The whole system of trade and manufacture and leisure;
    and believes.

God has given us one mediator to stand between God and man.
    Just one,not more. We can accept him or reject him.

Pray to the creator to ask him for understanding.
    Religion will not safe us from the wrath to come.

All I can advise you is that no matter what they will do to your flesh; dont receive the chip, so God will see you as being on his side.

For they will force you to take the chip in your right hand,or you will loose your job and your everything,if you refuse.

He who saves his life will loose it,and he who loses his life for my sake will find life.

Meditate on these scriptures,so you will be strong to resist that evil device. The false prophets name is incoded in that device.

Accepting the chip means agreeing to pay obedience to him.

wakeup.

I haven't chosen the Quran to be the word of Godit simply is just like the Bible is.

No chip no sci fi

journey42
    Participant

Hi 2Besse

I understand what you are saying to Ed, that no christian should have war in their hearts, as vengeance belongs to the Lord, and please consider this what this man wrote.

“We who were filled with war and mutual slaughter…changed our warlike weapons into plowshares and our spears into implements of tillage.” –Justin Martyr, 2nd Century church leader.

This person does not understand the scriptures.  This is prophecy, future.  This is speaking of the nations.  Only the Prince of Peace when he returns will make this prophesy a fulfilment.  Man should not make out that this prophecy is already fulfilled.

Micah 4:1   But in the LAST DAYS it shall COME TO PASS, that the mountain of the house of the Lord SHALL BE ESTABLISHED in the top of the mountains; and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people SHALL FLOW INTO IT

Micah 4:2   And many NATIONS shall come and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and he will TEACH US HIS WAYS, and we will WALK IN HIS PATHS: for the law shall go forther of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:3   And HE SHALL JUDGE among many people, and REBUKE STRONG NATIONS AFAR OFF; and they shall BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOWSHARES, and THEIR SPEARS INTO PRUNINGHOOKS: …NATION SHALL NOT LIFT UP A SWORD AGAINST NATION, NEITHER SHALL THEY LEARN WAR ANY MORE.

This will occur during the 1000 year reign.  The millenium.  We need these old testament scriptures to understand what the CAMP OF THE SAINTS is as mentioned in Rev 20:9.  Without this understanding, you will not get an accurate picture of what this camp is, and that it is FUTURE FOR US.

I don't know if you read my post concerning this, as you did not comment, and I was showing scriptures that the Kingdom will be ESTABLISHED on earth at Christ's second coming, in Jerusalem, here on earth.  A heavenly kingdom, ruling on EARTH.  Christ and the saints will reign from here for a thousand years, and in the kingdom consists flesh Israelites, who will learn the ways of Christ.  These are the remnant, chosen by election.  They will be reigned over by CHRIST and THE RESURRECTED SAINTS.  The ISRAELITES will be taught, and utterly turned around, and they will teach the other nations outside the boundaries of the kingdom.  Those nations shall not learn war anymore, until the 1000 years is expired, and Satan is let loose out of his prison (rev 20:7)  This is the final battle, the battle of Gog and Magog.  So a thousand years of peace, then after this, trouble.  But the attackers will not prevail.  Only surround the holy camp, and then fire will come down from heaven (Where God is dwelling) and destroy them there.

Micah 4:4   But they shall sit every man under his vine, and under his fig tree, and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.
    Micah 4:6   In that day, saith the Lord, WILL I ASSEMBLE HER THAT HALTETH, and I WILL GATHER HER THAT IS DRIVEN OUT, and HER THAT I HAVE AFFLICTED.
    (This is Israel,…. see also Jeremiah 32:37, 31:37, Zephaniah 3:12 & 19, Nahum 1:12)

Micah 4:7   And I will make HER THAT HALTETH A REMNANT, and HER that was CAST FAR OFF a STRONG NATION, and the LORD shall REIGN OVER THEM IN MOUNT ZION from henceforce FOREVER.
    Micah 4:8   And thou, O tower of the flock, and stronghold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee SHALL IT COME, even the FIRST DOMINION; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.
    (The 1000 years is the FIRST DOMINION of Christ's rule, the second dominion will be after the 1000 years when Christ has put all enemies under his feet, and the last enemy to be destroyed is death (rev 20:14) then Christ hands back the kingdom to his Father. (1corinth 15:28)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

You can repeat this stuff over and over again, but that will not make it become true.  ???

“no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.” (2Pet.1:20)

“They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them:
    and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision,
    and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?” (Ezek 13:6-7)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account