Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this dragon, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon (Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head of gold:                Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown                           …Lion (Daniel 7:4)

Arms of silver:               Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown               …Bear (Daniel 7:5)

Thighs of brass:            Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns                   …Leopard (Daniel 7:6)

Feet of iron & clay:        Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown                             …ten horns (Daniel 7:7-8)    

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First this leopard beast looses “-THREE CROWNS” and the camouflage spots exposing it as the great red dragon of Rev.12:3:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

(See Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14)
                                                              The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3 (the leopard-bear-lion-beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next this great red dragon looses “-THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and the spirit of antichrist's plan of world conquest is fully exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    עד Ed (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed thanks for your posts, I see a few things that you are saying, but also a few things do not add up, so what I will do is continue to study, and keep your post here – and will get back to it soon, OK?

journey42
    Participant

Hi 2Besee

The false prophet is not mentioned in Rev 13. The false prophet only comes in at Rev 16 and then 19 and 20.

Look again, he's first mentioned here
    Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies, and POWER was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his MOUTH in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    Rev 13:7   And it was given unto HIM to MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and to OVERCOME THEM and POWER was given him over ALL KINDREDS, and TONGUES, and NATIONS.
    REV 13:8   And all that dwell upon the earth shall WORSHIP HIM, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

then…more description is given of the false prophet coming up in Rev 13:11 to end of chapter.  This second beast coming up out of the earth with 2 horns is him, the false prophet.  He is the one with the miracles, and signs, and the one causing all to receive the mark.  He is the one that is making war with the saints.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

What I want to know is:

1. How does this beast loose the three crowns?
    2. And how does this beast loose the remaining seven crowns?

These questions, I still don't know for sure what the definitive answer to them is.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 20 2012,21:29)
    Hi 2Besee

The false prophet is not mentioned in Rev 13. The false prophet only comes in at Rev 16 and then 19 and 20.

Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies, and POWER was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his MOUTH in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    Rev 13:7   And it was given unto HIM to MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and to OVERCOME THEM and POWER was given him over ALL KINDREDS, and TONGUES, and NATIONS.
    REV 13:8   And all that dwell upon the earth shall WORSHIP HIM, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

then…more description is given of the false prophet coming up in Rev 13:11 to end of chapter.  This second beast coming up out of the earth with 2 horns is him, the false prophet.  He is the one with the miracles, and signs, and the one causing all to receive the mark.  He is the one that is making war with the saints.

Hi Journey and 2Besee,

The two horns of 'the false prophet'(Rev.13:11) represent Sunni and Shiite (the two factions of islam).

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2012,23:38)
    Hi 2Besee,

What I want to know is:

These questions, I still don't know for sure what the definitive answer to them is.

God bless

Hi Ed, I don't know yet. Yesterday I was trying to figure it all out, and am still trying to figure it all out.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 20 2012,23:29)
    Hi 2Besee

Hi Journey yes I have figured that out now.. Getting there!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 21 2012,19:25)

Hi 2Besee,

What I want to know is:

God bless

Hi Ed, I don't know yet. Yesterday I was trying to figure it all out, and am still trying to figure it all out.

Hi 2Besee, Dan 7:8 may be the clue…

“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible,
    and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces,
    and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts
    that were before it;
    and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn,
    before whom
    there were  three of the first horns  plucked up by the roots:
    and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.” (Dan 7:7-8)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,19:59)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 21 2012,19:25)

Hi 2Besee,

What I want to know is:

God bless

Hi 2Besee, Dan 7:8 may be the clue…

“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible,
    and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces,
    and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts
    that were before it;
    and it had ten horns.

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn,
    before whom
    there were  three of the first horns  plucked up by the roots:
    and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.” (Dan 7:7-8)

God bless

Edj.

Dan.7:24.
    He shall subdue 3 kings.
    As he comes up he will subdue 3 kings.(10-3=7).

He will rise up during the reign of the 10 kings.(the same dreadful beast).
    And he will reign with the 7 kings.(10-3=7.).(the same dreadful beast).

The 10 kings will reign first,and then the little horn will rise up.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 21 2012,19:26)

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 20 2012,23:29)
    Hi 2Besee

Hi Journey yes I have figured that out now.. Getting there!

Thanks 2Besee
    I admire your honesty and hunger for understanding.
    Are you a sister or a brother?
    I have a feeling you are a sister? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 22 2012,08:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,16:18)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2012,07:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,03:52)
    Hi BD,

Christianity says: Christ is the “Son of God”.
    islam says: 'al-lah has no son'. (see 1John 2:22)
    “He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.”        …islam is therefore 'antichrist'!

Islam says Jesus is Christ so therefore they cannot be antichrist.

God is much more than a Father, God is God, you just need a human analogy to feel connected.

God did not Father children with anyone therefore HE created not procreated

Hi BD, FALSE!

You don't believe that Jesus is “The Son of God” now do you?     …be truthful    
    …I that know islam teaches muslims to be deceptive and lie.

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

“And they say: “(God) Most Gracious has begotten offspring.” Glory to Him! they are (but) servants raised to honour.  (The Noble Quran, 21:26)”

You don't seem to understand that God called people His sons or children out of their raised position of Honour otherwise you are going to have to admit that David, Solomon, Ephraim, Israel, Adam and all those that are called the sons of God are actual sons of God so what's it going to be?

Bodhitartha.

The muslem religion is a new religion started in a cave.Y/n?
    Those people in palastine and arabia,they were worshipping many gods and one of the gods was the moon and star,and some still have it now.

It was mohamad that change them into worshipping only one god,and that god he called allah.

This name allah never existed before mohamad.
    Mohamad started this new religion,by highjacking the holy bible,and slowly creating it into the qur'an.(holy qur'an).

Mohamad made himself a prophet of allah.
    Was he a holy man of God? No; he was a very bad person; just look into his history.Jesus said: THE PROPHETS ARE UNTILL JOHN, no more prophets after John.

God does not contradict himself,when he said THIS IS MY BELOVED SON,HEAR YE HIM.

Jesus wa born by the WILL of God,and he is the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. He was the word of God made flesh.
    He was the one crucified on the cross,A PERFECT MAN,DIED FOR ALL OUR SINS.A perfect and unblemished sacrifice.

No other can take his place,he is the only one that opened the door to God,since the jews has gone astray,and the door was closed.

There is only one mediator between God and man,and that mediator is Jesus.

No man can come to the father but by me. Because he is the word of God.

We can only come to God by his word,not some other word.
    We must follow Gods word only, to come to God.
    Not budha,or krishna, or mohamad.

If one prays through krishnas word,one comes to krishna.
    If one prays through budhas word,one comes to budha.
    If one prays through mohamads word (the quán) one gets to mohamad,or allah.

If one rejects the word of God;he can never come to God.
    To worship God is not religion,it is a personal relationship with our father,we pray in our private rooms to communicate with our father personally. We dont do it for a show.

It is the wicked people that has turned that into religions.
    I noticed that the muslems like to be seen by men when they pray,and this is the opposite to what Jesus has taught us.Jesus never prayed in the corners of the sreets to be seen by men.

The muslems face mecca when they pray.
    My question to you: Was abraham facing mecca when he prayed? Since the muslems claim that Abraham was muslem.
    Was abraham burried facing mecca?

What about the old prophets? Were they facing mecca,when they pray. What was mecca then? but a bunch of pagan worshippers.Did Jesus pray facing mecca?

The muslem say that the jews has changed the scriptures,and that it is corrupted.
    Dont forget;God said : THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN.

If the scriptures are interpreted wrongly; it will show up in the end,because the puzzle will not fit the big picture.

This is how God has written the scriptures,so we must seek,and put the pieces of scripture together,to form the big picture. There is only one big picture.

If one has achieved this;then he has the whole truth,and not many has been able to achieve this.

So there is no connection between the holy bible and the qur'an. Two different books worshipping two different Gods.
    The creator God is not allah.

There were no muslems nor mosques for 3000years untill mohamad.(630 ad.).And there was no holy mecca then.

Islam is a new and totally different religion,its like comparing chalk and cheese.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2012,10:32)
    Islam says Jesus is Christ so therefore they cannot be antichrist.

God is much more than a Father, God is God, you just need a human analogy to feel connected.

God did not Father children with anyone therefore HE created not procreated

Not so. The Antichrist spirit is defined with the denial of 2 truths in one scripture alone.

1) They deny that he is the Christ
    2) They deny the son and therefore deny the Father who sent him.

So it stands to reason that if you accept one and deny the other that you are under the influence of the Antichrist.

And why would a false religion accept one and deny another. Surely they would deny both. Well if the religion is inspired by the deceiving god of this age, then it would be quite simple to understand. Accepting the first gives an appearance of holiness, and using that as bait, you get them to reject the second.

It is called deception. When Satan poses as an angel of light, it stands to reason that he is not in appearance as the Prince of Darkness because such an appearance would scare men toward the savior.

When you catch a fish, you give it some real sustenance in order to hook it by the mouth.

Does a pedophile or kidnapper show their true evil intent or nature immediately. Usually they offer the person some kind of enticement in order to lead them into a trap. Once captive, their true intent becomes apparent.

No different to the Father of all lies and the murderer from the beginning. He will sell you a truth in order to hook you into a serious lie. Most human deceivers also work this way. They are rarely up front with their evil. That comes later. They are like lambs but speak like dragons.

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist–he denies the Father and the Son.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Journey, thank you.
    And regarding your question, 'There is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.' Gal 3:28.

2besee
    Participant

EdJ, I'm completely getting lost in these kings and things, some things are clear and some things are not. I have a feeling it is one of those things which will take time.

2besee
    Participant

Regarding 'The kingdom of the Antichrist is Islam'….

Rev 11:18,
    The nations raged, but thy wrath came,
    and the time for the dead to be judged,
    for rewarding thy servants, the prophets and saints,
    and those who fear thy name, both small and great,
    and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

And for destroying the destroyers of the earth,

Well check this out:

US Plan to Attack Iran with Nuclear Weapons, Devised Under Bush
    By Sherwood Ross
    Global Research, October 20, 2012

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-p….5308984

U.S. plans to attack Iran with a mix of nuclear and conventional weapons have been in readiness since June, 2005, a distinguished authority on international affairs says.

“Confirmed by military documents as well as official statements, both the U.S. and Israel contemplate the use of nuclear weapons directed against Iran,” writes University of Ottawa Professor (Emeritus) Michel Chossudovsky, in a recently released book entitled “Towards a World War III Scenario: The Dangers of Nuclear War”

The plans were formulated in 2004.  The previous year, Congress gave the Pentagon the green light to use tactical nukes in conventional war theatres such as the Middle East and Central Asia, allocating $6 billion in 2004 alone to create this new generation of “defensive” weapons.

“In 2005, Vice President Dick Cheney ordered USSTRATCOM (Strategic Command) to draft a ‘contingency plan’ that included “a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons,” Chossudovsky writes. The plan went beyond even the Pentagon’s 2001 Nuclear Posture Review(NPR)’s “contingency plans” for an offensive “first strike use” of nuclear weapons against Russia and China as well as Iran and North Korea.

The 2005 plan identified more than 450 strategic targets in Iran, including numerous suspect nuclear-weapons-program development sites. The plan, incredibly, was rationalized on a second 9/11 type attack on the US that Cheney believed Iran would allegedly support!

“President Obama has largely endorsed the doctrine of pre-emptive use of nuclear weapons formulated by the previous administration,” Chossudovsky writes in his new book, “Towards a World War III Scenario” (Global Research). His Administration “has also intimated it will use nukes in the event of an Iran response to an Israeli attack on Iran.”

Chossudovsky points out, “The new nuclear doctrine turns concepts and realities upside down. It not only denies the devastating impacts of nuclear weapons, it states, in no uncertain terms, that nuclear weapons are ‘safe’ and their use in the battlefield will ensure ‘minimal collateral damage and reduce the probability of escalation.’ The issue of radioactive fallout is not even acknowledged with regard to tactical nuclear weapons, neither is the issue of ‘Nuclear Winter’.”

“What is unfolding [in relation to Iran] is the outright legitimization of war in the name of an illusive notion of global security. America’s mini-nukes, with an explosive capacity of up to six times a Hiroshima bomb, are upheld as a ‘humanitarian’ bomb, whereas Iran’s nonexistent nuclear weapons are branded as an indisputable threat to global security,” Chossudovsky writes.

He points out that a U.S.-Israeli strike against Iran would probably not be limited to Iran’s nuclear facilities but likely would be “an all-out air attack on both military and civilian infrastructure, transport systems, factories and public buildings.”

Employed would be “the entire gamut of new advanced weapons systems, including electro-magnetic  weapons and environmental modification techniques (ENMOD),” Chossudovsky writes.

He notes that the U.S. has stepped up its military shipments to Israel, its NATO allies, and to countries bordering Iran. Israel in 2004 took shipment of the first of 500 U.S.-made BLU 109 “bunker buster” bombs, and the U.S. has supplied thermonuclear bombs to Belgium, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Turkey, and Great Britain. Turkey alone, a partner in the U.S. anti-Iran coalition, has 90 thermonuclear B61 bombs at its Incirlik nuclear air base.

“It is not Iran and North Korea which are a threat to global security by the United States of America and Israel,” he adds. What’s more, Western European governments have joined the bandwagon and “have endorsed the U.S.-led military initiative against Iran.”

He goes on to say, “At no point since the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945, has humanity been closer to the unthinkable—a nuclear holocaust which could potentially spread in terms of radioactive fallout over a large part of the Middle East.”

It may also be noted the U.S. currently has several, nuclear-armed carrier task forces in waters near Iran and has built more than 40 military bases in the countries surrounding Iran. The U.S. reportedly has 20,000 nuclear bombs available to use and Israel reportedly has another 200, whereas Iran is not known to have one. U.S. military spending of $700 billion a year, moreover, is 100 times the rate of Iran’s $7 billion annual military outlay.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

Iran can still repent.
    (See the Jonah Code)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

The United States was always in the plans of God.  

(Dan.4:25: till thou know that The Most High [ GOD ]
    ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever HE WILL.)
    The United States was born as a Christian Nation, and now is the biggest superpower on the planet.

(Dan 7:18) The saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
    Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,20:48)
    Hi 2Besee,

Iran can still repent.
    (See the Jonah Code)

God bless

Yes, Ed, AMERICA ETC CAN STILL REPENT.

Can't you see what is happening? Wow.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 22 2012,21:01)
    Hi 2Besee,

The United States was always in the plans of God.  

(Dan.4:25: till thou know that The Most High [ GOD ]
    ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever HE WILL.)
    The United States was born as a Christian Nation, and now is the biggest superpower on the planet.

(Dan 7:18) The saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
    Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

God bless

So you believe that AMERICA is where Jesus is now reigning? Is that what you are saying Ed?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee

The U.S.A. is one of many Christian nations.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account