Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,501 through 1,520 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,
    The crescent moon & star actually pre-dates the Muslim religion from what I have seen, and they don't all accept it.

Anyway I'm continuing my Bible studies, will let you know what I find out!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 18 2012,19:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 17 2012,19:59)
    Hi 2Besee,

You do not yet realize that islam is an enemy of Christianity.
    It is against 'sharia law' to preach Christ, punishable by death…

So, is that why there is such a small percentage of Christianity who are there preaching Christ? What is stopping Christians from going there and preaching? Is it because they can't get into the Countries in the first place, or is it because nobody wants to? (go there)

Is it any wonder then why Jesus is having to appear to Muslims who have never heard the Gospel, by appearing to them in dreams and visions?

And why is it that if you Google 'Dreams and visions of Jesus', the main ones who are having dreams and visions of Jesus are Muslims. (try 'Googling' it)

In Joel 2:28 it says: “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions”

This would tell me that we are nearing the end, and Jesus has not forgotten anyone.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,

Beheadings have been going on well before Islam. Regarding that verse, the commentaries say this:

Wesley's,
    And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded – With the axe: so the original word signifies. One kind of death, which was particularly inflicted at Rome, is mentioned for all. For the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God – The martyrs were sometimes killed for the word of God in general; sometimes particularly for the testimony of Jesus: the one, while they refused to worship idols; the other, while they confessed the name of Christ.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown,
    beheaded-literally, “smitten with an axe”; a Roman punishment, though crucifixion, casting to beasts, and burning, were the more common modes of execution. The guillotine in revolutionary France was a revival of the mode of capital punishment of pagan imperial Rome. Paul was beheaded, and no doubt shall share the first resurrection, in accordance with his prayer that he “might attain unto the resurrection from out of the rest of the dead” (Greek, “exanastasis”). The above facts may account for the specification of this particular kind of punishment.

Gill's
    And who have been beheaded for bearing such a testimony, as John the Baptist was, the first of the witnesses of Jesus: and since this kind of punishment was a Roman one, it seems particularly to point at such persons who suffered under the Roman Pagan emperors, and to design the same souls said to be under the altar, and to cry for vengeance.

and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,
    or in their hands;

Islam doesn't allow images in worship.

http://youtu.be/o_i-qmNO8HE

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup, what is the NWO made up of? Which Countries? I mean, which ones are starting it? Does it have anything to do with the EU or NATO?

2besee
    Participant

Ed, snap out of it please! YES you are right – Islam is teaching falsely, but it's not their fault. Look who the real bullies are…. Learn about history – including church history.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

Do you now believe that Muhammad is 'the false prophet' mentioned in Rev.13:11?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

2besee
    Participant

Ed, at the moment I'm studying 'The Beast', I haven't got to the False Prophet yet.

2besee
    Participant

Ed, research “NATO” or the “EU” – Google either with the word “Beast of Revelation”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 19 2012,20:03)
    Ed, research “NATO” or the “EU” – Google either with the word “Beast of Revelation”

HI 2Besee,

“Once EU membership exceeded ten nations, some pundits abandoned this view.”  (Link)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

“There are twenty seven member nations in the E.U., and twenty seven is a number far greater
    than ten that the Bible very clearly defines over and over again.”  (Link)

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed. I'm still up to the first beast, I need to read more.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 19 2012,19:28)
    Wakeup, what is the NWO made up of? Which Countries? I mean, which ones are starting it? Does it have anything to do with the EU or NATO?

2Beesee.

The world has always been ruled by the elites,of the same bloodline going back to assyria.
    these people owns all the big banks and big corporations.They are ruling,controling from behind the curtains.

They caused all the wars,to make more money.
    They are ready to bring their big plan together.
    Of course satan is the brain,behind it.

The 7th beast is the british empire and we are still in that empire today. the 8th will come of this 7th,and that will be the N.Whttp://youtu.be/vd4vlZGUCUA.O.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

It's about time you found “Alex Jones”.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2012,09:48)
    Hi Wakeup,

It's about time you found “Alex Jones”.

God bless

Hi EdJ.

Alex Jones.Jesse Ventura,Judge Napolitano,these guys are against the agenda.
    But Jordan maxwell, I am not sure; he cold be working for the agenda.

I know that he is spiritually dead.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Thanks for that info Wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 19 2012,19:56)
    Hi 2Besee,

God bless

Is your answer “No” then?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 20 2012,21:14)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 19 2012,19:56)
    Hi 2Besee,

God bless

Is your answer “No” then?

Hi Ed, I haven't looked into the false prophet yet, I'm just looking at the 1st and 2nd beasts first..
    From what I know about Islam, it seems that Mohammad – who knew both Christians and Jews – combined the two religions into one – Islam.
    So 'False Prophet' Yes definitely. I don't know if He is THE false prophet of Revelations though yet.

2besee
    Participant

The false prophet is not mentioned in Rev 13. The false prophet only comes in at Rev 16 and then 19 and 20.

Rev 16,
    And I saw, issuing from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet, three foul spirits like frogs; for they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty (“Lo, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake, keeping his garments that he may not go naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place which is called in Hebrew Armaged'don.

Rev 19,
    Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.” And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army. And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.

Rev 20,
    And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be loosed from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations which are at the four corners of the earth, that is, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city; but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Okay, I see the connection.

2besee
    Participant

So, the Dragon is Satan, there is the first beast and then there is the second beast which is also called the false prophet.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 20 2012,19:46)
    So, the Dragon is Satan, there is the first beast and then there is the second beast which is also called the false prophet.

Hi 2Besee, correct.

I will import a post that explains these three beasts in greater detail.

Are you OK with the chart?        …three beasts        …three unclean spirits.

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon  —— (spiritual beast)          
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist beast'   …………… (Antichrist) beast —— (physical beast)
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet —— (spiritual/physical)

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the (great) dragon, and
      out of the mouth of the (Antichrist) beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Rev 16:13)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1,501 through 1,520 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account