Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

“Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.” (Psalms 11:6)

“I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
    even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people;
    a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the “LORD of Hosts”(151)  mustereth the host
    of the battle. They come from a far country(the U.S.A.), from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his
    indignation, to destroy the whole land.” (Isaiah 13:3-5)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

2besee
    Participant

Ed, In answer to your last post (to me), I think that Devolution (from what I have read so far), answered well.

Also, do you know that in Islam they are not allowed to drink wine? well read this:

Jeremiah 35:

The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD in the days of Jehoi'akim the son of Josi'ah, king of Judah:

“Go to the house of the Re'chabites, and speak with them, and bring them to the house of the LORD, into one of the chambers; then offer them wine to drink.”

So I took Ja-azani'ah the son of Jeremiah, son of Habazzini'ah, and his brothers, and all his sons, and the whole house of the Re'chabites.

I brought them to the house of the LORD into the chamber of the sons of Hanan the son of Igdali'ah, the man of God, which was near the chamber of the princes, above the chamber of Ma-asei'ah the son of Shallum, keeper of the threshold.

Then I set before the Re'chabites pitchers full of wine, and cups; and I said to them, “Drink wine.”

But they answered, “We will drink no wine, for Jon'adab the son of Rechab, our father, commanded us, `You shall not drink wine, neither you nor your sons for ever; you shall not build a house; you shall not sow seed; you shall not plant or have a vineyard; but you shall live in tents all your days, that you may live many days in the land where you sojourn.'

We have obeyed the voice of Jon'adab the son of Rechab, our father, in all that he commanded us, to drink no wine all our days, ourselves, our wives, our sons, or our daughters, and not to build houses to dwell in. We have no vineyard or field or seed; but we have lived in tents, and have obeyed and done all that Jon'adab our father commanded us.

But when Nebuchadrez'zar king of Babylon came up against the land, we said, `Come, and let us go to Jerusalem for fear of the army of the Chalde'ans and the army of the Syrians.' So we are living in Jerusalem.”

Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah:

“Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Go and say to the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, Will you not receive instruction and listen to my words? says the LORD.

The command which Jon'adab the son of Rechab gave to his sons, to drink no wine, has been kept; and they drink none to this day, for they have obeyed their father's command. I have spoken to you persistently, but you have not listened to me.

I have sent to you all my servants the prophets, sending them persistently, saying, `Turn now every one of you from his evil way, and amend your doings, and do not go after other gods to serve them, and then you shall dwell in the land which I gave to you and your fathers.' But you did not incline your ear or listen to me.

The sons of Jon'adab the son of Rechab have kept the command which their father gave them, but this people has not obeyed me.

Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I am bringing on Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them; because I have spoken to them and they have not listened, I have called to them and they have not answered.”

But to the house of the Re'chabites Jeremiah said, “Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Because you have obeyed the command of Jon'adab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done all that he commanded you, therefore thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Jon'adab the son of Rechab shall never lack a man to stand before me.”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 13 2012,20:15)
    Ed,

do you know that in Islam they are not allowed to drink wine?

Hi Wakeup,

And your point is… ?

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 13 2012,22:15)
    Ed, In answer to your last post (to me), I think that Devolution (from what I have read so far), answered well.

Hi Ed, I didn't know you had posted. I was meaning the post a few pages back… page 63!

I'm only up to page 63..

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2012,22:19)

Ed,

Hi Wakeup,

And your point is… ?

God bless

Ed, I'm 2besee, you keep calling me Wakeup.

And, my point is regarding the wine – READ THE CHAPTER, do you want me to bring it up again for you?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 13 2012,19:23)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 12 2012,23:12)

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 12 2012,20:20)

Quote (Devolution @ Oct. 12 2012,17:16)
    One reason against TV being the image of the beast is that the false prophet forces people to worship this image! So this image is going to represent/speak for this first beast and that first beast ONLY…TV is not exclusive nor does it stand for one thing and one thing only.
    Every nation already has its own image that speaks and acts, but these images are not THE image…because that beast has not yet come out into the open to be acknowledged yet.
    These images are the laws of the land…and they speak:do not kill…and they act: detain/punish the killer.

Might have something to do with the Internet. Maybe people will be able to plug into it one day.

The Hebrew equivalent of our “w” is the letter “vav” or “waw”. The numerical value of vav is 6. So the English “www” transliterated into Hebrew is “vav vav vav”, which numerically is 666.

Also the world has run out of IP numbers because no one expected it would be so big. IPV6 comes to the rescue. This  numbering system can number every website, person, and manufactured item on Planet Earth for the rest of time (or something like that).

T8.

Ephesians.2:2.

Wherein in time past ye walked acording to the course of this world,acording to the prince  OF THE POWER OF THE AIR,the spirit that now worked in the children of disobedience:

We are showered with all kinds of frequencies,day and night, and satan has used this for his own purpose.
    To corrupt mankindand to cause harm to mankind;done through the air.
    But the children of God will use this for the good.

Regarding the mark or the number: The scripture is very clear about this,for it says; it is the number of a man. and *hIS* number is,666.(rev13:18.).

verse17. It says –no one might buy or sell, save he has the mark or the number of *HIS* name.
    This is the name of the beast that came out of the earth.
    The false prophet,the other beast is the 10 king empire;the new order.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Regarding this, have you ever looked into the Zionist “protocols” I think it is called, and they had a plan, years ago, and that plan was to dumb down people by means of education; entertainment; phsychiatry; and other things? Apparently, they believed in evolution and they believed that they would evolve into a higher life form as they considered themselves to be the “elite”, and they planned to use some people, as we use animals, and the rest of humanity they planned to kill off by various means, while they (the self called “elite”) waited to evolve? (That's only going from distant memory, don't quote me on that)

But if you look at how easy it is for a hypnotiser to hypnotise others… how easy do you think it would be to control the masses through various means such as through the television or through the music or even through various Internet programs?

Jesus told us to watch that we are not deceived, and what exactly does the word deceived mean? If you are being deceived, you do not know that you are being deceived. And Jesus said to watch that we are not deceived, for even the very ELECT could be deceived.

Also, another thing,
    In Revelation 13, it says,  

“Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.

It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.

It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived; and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Ok so, go back to the OT, to Deut 6, it says, regarding the commandments of God:

“Now this is the commandment, the statutes and the rules that the Lord your God commanded me to teach you, that you may do them in the land to which you are going over, to possess it, that you may fear the Lord your God, you and your son and your son’s son, by keeping all his statutes and his commandments, which I command you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be long. Hear therefore, O Israel, and be careful to do them, that it may go well with you, and that you may multiply greatly, as the Lord, the God of your fathers, has promised you, in a land flowing with milk and honey.

“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Remember, Revelations is a book which is full of symbolism. The OT says to bind the commandments on the RIGHT HAND and as frontlets BETWEEN THE EYES (forehead).

Now the ten commandments of God – how many of the comandments are BROKEN by the content which is on – not ONLY the TV (which is the precursor to the Internet), but also the Internet. And also, do we not use the Internet for all of our buying and selling, to a point? Are not all of the banking systems linked up to the World Wide Web, which in Hebrew is 666?? Could there be a day when we can only buy and sell THROUGH the Net?

Just some things to think about.

Also mans number is six. Man was made on the sixth day.

God created the Heavens and the Earth and all that was in them.

MAN created the Internet, and all that was in it.

And all that is in it, is NOT good.

————–

BTW, you said the mark was IN the hand, not ON the hand, but it says in the Greek:

“It causes all the small, and the great; and the poor; and the servents that it should give them on the hand of them right, or on the forehead of them; should be able to buy or to sell, if not he who has the mark the name of the beast, or the number of the
    name of it the wisdom is. He who has understanding let him count the number of the beast: number indeed it is; and the number of it, six hundred sixty six.”

Hi beesee.

I can clearly see where you are coming from.

Regarding the internet; no one can get to the internet without the chip,no one can do anything without the chip,and the chip is here right now and many humans and animals do have them.This can not be denied.

There is great power in the chip to control the whole world.It can not be done without the chip.
    So far its voluntary;but will be made compulsory soon.

Regarding the number being IN, or ON,the hand or forehead, its just a matter of common sense. can you imagine all walking with a mark on their foreheads?

Which one is saver; ON the hand or IN the hand,just think about that.The chip is injected in, under the skin.
    Its not visible, can not be ripped off or stolen.

Tv has been with us for many ears now.
    The rfid chip was only introduced to the world just recently,this is the sign of the false prophets coming soon. His way is being prepared by the elites for many ,many,years.

Not forgeting that satan has this IDEA on his mind when he created *BABEL*Gen.11., and God saw that it was not good.
    One people,one religion,one king, one system,one language, A ONE WORLD ORDER it was.This is the beast that WAS. And this beast will rise out of the bottomless pit once more. (bot.pit; satans mind).

Let us not be deceived, the chip is the mark of the beast; preaching anything else will only lead our brothers into a trap. And the blood will be on us.
    Asking questions is a good thing,and we should.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 13 2012,20:21)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2012,22:19)

Ed,

Hi Wakeup,

And your point is… ?

God bless

Ed, I'm 2besee, you keep calling me Wakeup.

And, my point is regarding the wine – READ THE CHAPTER, do you want me to bring it up again for you?

Hi 2Besee, sorry.

I'm familiar with the story, but not the point you are trying to make, which is… ?

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Muhammad is the false prophet. (Rev.13:11)

Mohummad is A false prophet.

Christians should be the Teachers to the truth to Muslims.

Only 1% (I think that was the last figures) of Christianity is in the Middle East because MOST PEOPLE fear for their own lives, (He who seeks to save his own life will lose it, he who loses his life for my sake will gain it).

Due to the failure of Christianity, JESUS is having to appear to them in Dreams and in Visions, because they have never heard the truth, nor witnessed much FRUIT, due to things like invasions and murder…

The Apostle John said: He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1John 2:22)
                                    Islam says: 'al-Lah' has no son.

Yes I have looked into all of that and my responce is as above.

It still isn't saying that: The Kingdom of the Antichrist is: Islam.

OK, I'm getting tired, bye for now.

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup and Ed,

Get back to your posts tommorow.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

OK, talk to you tomorrow.

God bless

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 13 2012,08:57)
    Hi Devo.

He did make fire when he was in the cave to keep himself warm,maybe his donkey also.

wakeup.

Greetings Wakeup,

I never considered that :D

journey42
    Participant

2besee,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi 2Besse

“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

This is interesting.
    God is speaking to those Hebrews only who had to obey the Law, for God freed them out of slavery in Egypt.
    By keeping the commandments in their heart (old KJV) and by teaching those commandments to their children, and by learning the commandments, and thinking of them when they go to sleep and when they wake is just showing us that this new law that they are unfamiliar with, must be learn't & memorised so well, because this law now, is their new way of life, and and how they serve God by following  his commandments. He wanted them to publish his law.  Write it everywhere so nobody is without excuse.

“You shall bind them as a sign on your hand”
    We know they didn't put a physical sign on their hand, but when they prayed, and all their works they did with their hand, shows that in everything they were to do, they do it for God by following his laws.  “As a sign on your hand”
    We know they didn't have frontlets (bands) on their foreheads either.

The SDA use this to interpret Rev 13:17 the mark of the beast. Who they work for (the hand) or who they worship (the forehead).  This could work for the old law, but not the following.

Rev 13:17 says that this man will cause all to have a mark IN their hand (old KJV) or IN (old KJV) their forehead.
    Not as a sign, but a MARK.  And no one can trade, buy or sell with out this mark.

We know so much now, and with technology speeding up, we know that they have been warming us up to a cashless society for decades.  They have introduced debit and credit cards to us, and we've found them good, but theres flaws in them also, as they can be lost or stolen and used for fraud. They also cost the banks big money to issue and constantly replace them.  And we know banks hate dipping into their profits.

And we know theres a new chip out there, and it's already introduced, and we can use it as a GPS system on our pets, and our kids, and people, ….and slowly they will get us used to it, as more and more people will find that it is a good thing, to use it for trade without carrying all those cards.  

This is the new system that the false prophet will make compulsory.  The 10 kings are already here in the background, paving the way, but they have not publicly declared who they are yet, as the economies of the world have to first collapse,  then they will show themselves, and this new system will be the same for everybody, with a new world currency.

As technology advances, things get more clearer. And we will see this new system with our own eyes soon.

Wakeup
    Participant

Btw. The sunday as the mark can only work on christians.
    Many dont have a religion,so this wont work for them.
    The muslems worship on fridays,so this wont work for them.

And the other religions, they have their own way of worshipping.So this wont work for them either.

The chip is the one thing that will work for all.
    Once one has taken the chip,one will be at their mercy.
    Just do as you are told or we switch off your chip,and you will be without all the necessities to survive.

And They will put you in the camps and administer the soft kill system. they have the soft kill system and the hard kill system.

The soft kill, is slow death by daily poisoning the food given to the person; and the hard kill is by execution.
    God will give the true believers a little help.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Wakeup & Journey,

I hear you both.

Did you ever hear of…. Project Bluebird; Project Architchoke; Project MKULTRA?

I will look into what you are saying. Thanks.

I'm still studying the book of Revelation.

I still have a feeling that the man of sin in 2nd Thess 2, has – or could have – a literal fullfillment and also a spiritual fullfillment.

From my own investigations, it seems that the early church believed the man of sin would make his throne in Jerusalem; after regathering the Hebrews from around the world (which has happened) and would rebuild the temple of stone, and place himself in the Temple, making himself out to be God.

Then again, we do know that the BODY is the new Temple of God. This is in any true believers in any part of the world – the spiritual temple.

We know that Jesus said that Adultery can be commited not only be action (literally) but also by thought.

So it would make sense then, that there could be two types of this 'man of sin', and two types of the Temple. One literal, and one spiritual.  

But I don't know.

I'll leave it there for now, as I will continue to read Revelations.

God bless.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed,

The Re'chabites; Read it and tell me if this could not apply to Islam today:

Jeremiah 35:

The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD in the days of Jehoi'akim the son of Josi'ah, king of Judah:

“Go to the house of the Re'chabites, and speak with them, and bring them to the house of the LORD, into one of the chambers; then offer them wine to drink.”

So I took Ja-azani'ah the son of Jeremiah, son of Habazzini'ah, and his brothers, and all his sons, and the whole house of the Re'chabites.

I brought them to the house of the LORD into the chamber of the sons of Hanan the son of Igdali'ah, the man of God, which was near the chamber of the princes, above the chamber of Ma-asei'ah the son of Shallum, keeper of the threshold.

Then I set before the Re'chabites pitchers full of wine, and cups; and I said to them, “Drink wine.”

But they answered, “We will drink no wine, for Jon'adab the son of Rechab, our father, commanded us, `You shall not drink wine, neither you nor your sons for ever; you shall not build a house; you shall not sow seed; you shall not plant or have a vineyard; but you shall live in tents all your days, that you may live many days in the land where you sojourn.'

We have obeyed the voice of Jon'adab the son of Rechab, our father, in all that he commanded us, to drink no wine all our days, ourselves, our wives, our sons, or our daughters, and not to build houses to dwell in. We have no vineyard or field or seed; but we have lived in tents, and have obeyed and done all that Jon'adab our father commanded us.

But when Nebuchadrez'zar king of Babylon came up against the land, we said, `Come, and let us go to Jerusalem for fear of the army of the Chalde'ans and the army of the Syrians.' So we are living in Jerusalem.”

Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah:

“Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Go and say to the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, Will you not receive instruction and listen to my words? says the LORD.

The command which Jon'adab the son of Rechab gave to his sons, to drink no wine, has been kept; and they drink none to this day, for they have obeyed their father's command. I have spoken to you persistently, but you have not listened to me.

I have sent to you all my servants the prophets, sending them persistently, saying, `Turn now every one of you from his evil way, and amend your doings, and do not go after other gods to serve them, and then you shall dwell in the land which I gave to you and your fathers.' But you did not incline your ear or listen to me.

The sons of Jon'adab the son of Rechab have kept the command which their father gave them, but this people has not obeyed me.

Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I am bringing on Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them; because I have spoken to them and they have not listened, I have called to them and they have not answered.”

But to the house of the Re'chabites Jeremiah said, “Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Because you have obeyed the command of Jon'adab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done all that he commanded you, therefore thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Jon'adab the son of Rechab shall never lack a man to stand before me.”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

I'm familiar with the story; but not with the point you wish to make, which is… ?

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    The Re'chabites obeyed the commands of their father, and did not drink wine, even when they were tempted to. God was impressed with the way that they obeyed their father and said to the house of the Re'chabites “Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Because you have obeyed the command of Jon'adab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done all that he commanded you, therefore thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Jon'adab the son of Rechab shall never lack a man to stand before me.”

The Muslims also obey the commands of their religion 'Islam', they also don't drink wine, nor do other things which was commanded of them not to do.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

Baptists don't drink wine either.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

Mohammed taught his followers to:

1. Covet others goods.
    2. Plunder passing caravans.
    3. Kill all the adult males in them.
    4. Steal their wealth, wives and children.
    5. Turn the younger girls into his sex slaves.
    6. Turn the younger boys into his personal slaves.
    7. Killing all those who oppose his absolute rulership.

This evil false prophet even made false promises about the afterlife:

1. 300 boy slaves.
    2. 72 virgin sex slaves.

People on this planet do NOT get much eviler than the false prophet of islam! (Rev.13:11,18)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 15 2012,19:35)
    Hi Wakeup & Journey,

I hear you both.

Did you ever hear of…. Project Bluebird; Project Architchoke; Project MKULTRA?

I will look into what you are saying. Thanks.

I'm still studying the book of Revelation.

I still have a feeling that the man of sin in 2nd Thess 2, has – or could have – a literal fullfillment and also a spiritual fullfillment.

From my own investigations, it seems that the early church believed the man of sin would make his throne in Jerusalem; after regathering the Hebrews from around the world (which has happened) and would rebuild the temple of stone, and place himself in the Temple, making himself out to be God.

Then again, we do know that the BODY is the new Temple of God. This is in any true believers in any part of the world – the spiritual temple.

We know that Jesus said that Adultery can be commited not only be action (literally) but also by thought.

So it would make sense then, that there could be two types of this 'man of sin', and two types of the Temple. One literal, and one spiritual.  

But I don't know.

I'll leave it there for now, as I will continue to read Revelations.

God bless.

Hi beesee.

It is good that you are yourself studying revelation.
    And may the holy spirit be wih you.

I have heard of those secret projects of man.

The man in 2thess.2. is not mentioned as the man of sin,but the SON OF PERDITION,and he is physical.
    WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN.

Man of sin; means all men living in sin.

The physical temple in jerusalem is no more,it was destroyed.

The spiritual temple of God are now the tue believers around the world.The false prophet will have the physical temple build for himself,in jerusalem.

The physical israel, were the jews.
    The spiritual israel, are all the true believers,consisting of jews and gentiles.

There is the FIRST GETHERING;(1948)(Jer.16:15.16).

And there is A SCOND GETHERING. (jer.23:1–8).This is when the chosen physical isreal will be brought back to their land; the elect only.(brought back in the flesh)(Ez.37.).(Jer.31:15–18.).(they will live in peace,no sorrows and pain.).

And they will live in the 1000yr kingdom.(paradise).
    And the resurrected saints will teach them for a 1000yrs.
    This will be after the coming.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account