Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 24 2012,16:09)
    Hi Georgie,

I don't agree with your explanation, but I do appreciate you giving it!
    I sometimes have trouble communicating with your uncle, so I'm glad you're
    here to help! The explanation I have given is on this link; please check it out; OK?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Hi Ed

What don't you agree with?

Please don't send me to another link!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey42.

You saying that the dragon doesn't have seven crowns and why.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this dragon, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon(Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns

Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First loosing “THREE CROWNS” and the leopard spots:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3(the leopard beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next loosing “THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and being exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,18:24)
    Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In order to understand this dragon, we must first look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon(Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

The quran prophecy

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

God bless

hmmmmm,??? hmmm

you start to look like Jack Van Himpe the preacher

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,11:23)
    Hi Journey42.

You saying that the dragon doesn't have seven crowns and why.

God bless

Hi Ed

No, to understand the dragon you must first go back to Rev chapter 12.

Rev 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent called the Devil and Satan

You can see from Rev 12:9 the dragon is the devil. Clear as day.
    The dragon has seven heads,
    The seven heads are 7 empires.
    The dragon has & will control all these 7 empires.
    and the seven crowns represents
    those kings who have authority
    over the 7 empires
    ….. and the ten horns?  These have no crowns on them yet.
    Why?
    because during Johns time
    under the Roman empire rule,
    these 10 horns
    have not received their power,  
    for it is future.

But go further into Rev 13 and you will see these horns
    now have crowns
    because they have received their power
    in this end time vision

Rev 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea,
    and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (peoples/nations)
    having seven heads
    and ten horns,
    and upon his horns
    ten crowns,
    and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

This beast rising up out of the sea (peoples) is not the dragon.  This beast belongs to the dragon.  Is controlled by the dragon.
    The whole idea and plan comes from Satan.
    He will use men to carry out his plans.

Rev 13:4   And they worshipped the dragon
    which gave power unto the beast
    and they worshiped the beast,
    saying, Who is like unto the beast?
    who is able to make war with him?

They worshiped THE DEVIL (unknowingly) who GAVE POWER UNTO THE NEW SYSTEM consisting of the TEN KINGS ruling
    and no one dare to even make war with this new 10 kings union because they are so powerful.

To sum it all up, I am just clarifying that the Dragon is not the beast in Rev 13, but the dragon (Satan) gives power to the beast (men in authority) it's 10 leaders. This has nothing to do with the Ottoman Empire for now.
    We need to clarify who the dragon is, and that he is the devil who controls all these empires, this new system to come.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey,

Did you read my last post IN IT'S ENTIRETY? By what you've said,
    it leads me to believe that you didn't even read it; well did you?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:10)
    Hi Journey,

Did you read my last post IN IT'S ENTIRETY? By what you've said,
    it leads me to believe that you didn't even read it; well did you?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Ed

First things first. I am having a conversation with you right now. Don't lead me on a wild goose chase please. Answer me here.

Do you understand that the Dragon and the Beast are separate?
    Yes or no?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,11:24)

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
    but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
    the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)

The quran prophecy

God bless

Journey42, (please do comprehend)

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:15)

The quran prophecy

God bless

Ed

Wake-ups internet is down. He'll be back on Monday hopefully.

journey42
    Participant

The quran prophecy

God bless

Please answer my question Ed, before we go any further. Or neither of anything we say will make sense to each other.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,17:17)

The quran prophecy

God bless

Please answer my question Ed, before we go any further.  Or neither of anything we say will make sense to each other.

Hi Ed

Just to refresh

Yes or no?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,17:19)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,17:17)

The quran prophecy

God bless

Please answer my question Ed, before we go any further.  Or neither of anything we say will make sense to each other.

Hi Ed

Just to refresh

Yes or no?

Ed

I would love to get a reply from you soon, because I am getting off this thing soon.

Maybe you need time to think about it?

blessings to you too.

Ed J
    Participant

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:23)

Ed

That does not answer my question. My question is simple, and I need a simple answer. Are you capable of answering this question?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,17:24)

Ed

That does not answer my question.  My question is simple, and I need a simple answer.  Are you capable of answering this question?

Ed

You don't need to look up anything. You should know from the top of your head.

Ed J
    Participant

The quran prophecy

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 25 2012,17:26)

The quran prophecy

God bless

Ed

If you can't answer the question, then I will stop this discussion with you. You are playing games and are not serious about the scriptures.

Goodbye

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,17:24)

Ed

That does not answer my question.  My question is simple, and I need a simple answer.  Are you capable of answering this question?

Hi Georgie,

That is the answer, read my post.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 25 2012,17:28)
    Ed

If you can't answer the question, then I will stop this discussion with you.  You are playing games and are not serious about the scriptures.

Goodbye

Hi Georgie,

Don't get pigheaded cause you don't like my answers; we're here to learn!
    That is the answer to your question, Rev.13:1-3 depicts an earthly beast
    of which Revelation 12:3 is the counterpart of it. Read Rev.17:3 to see.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Why are you coping my post without even reading it? I did
    read both of your posts that say almost the same thing. And
    I did understand what you wrote, though I don't agree with it.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account