Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

Judas was anointed and went out with the 12 and cast out devils and healed the sick.
    Yet Judas turned against God and betrayed Him.

God Bless
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 19 2012,15:58)
    Hi Journey42,

It is your choice to believe scripture or not.  God does not lie.

Nothing you have showed say their gifts are not of God.

Nothing you have showed changes the fact that Gifts and Callings are without Repentance.

Nothing you have showed changes the fact that a kingdom divided against its self can not stand.

The devil does not cast out the devil.

Tell me, who is it that causes plants to grow?  It is God, right.
    And it is also God that causes weeds to grow, not satan.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

I have learn't a lot about you from your reply.

You are protecting something dear to you
    You are involved in a church
    Your church does these so called miracles

Am I correct? I have a lot more to say to you.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

Nothing you have showed changes the fact that Gifts and Callings are without Repentance.

Nothing you have showed changes the fact that a kingdom divided against its self can not stand.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

I do believe the scriptures.  I am just having trouble believing what you are trying to imply.

1John 2:19   They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not of us.

Doesn't this tell us something?  
    They went out from us.  
    they are claiming that they are disciples of Christ.
    But they were not of us
    they were not disciples of Christ in reality
    For if they had been of us
    if, they were real disciples
    they would no doubt have continued with us
    they would of abided in the truth
    but they went out
    went out into the world making themselves known (preaching)
    That they might be made manifest
    that it would become obvious
    that they were not of us
    Against us, against the truth, different fold, preach a different gospel. Antichrists

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 19 2012,19:38)

Hi Journey42,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

I do believe the scriptures.  I am just having trouble believing what you are trying to imply.

1John 2:19   They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not of us.

They went out from us.  
    But they were not of us
    but they went out
    that they were not of us
    Against us, against the truth, different fold, preach a different gospel. Antichrists

Hi Marlin

I'm still going. And boy are you going to hate me.

A kingdom divided against itself will not stand.
    There are two kingdoms
    The kingdom of God
    and the kingdom of this world, Babylon the Great
    You can't be in both
    It's one or the other
    God's kingdom will stand
    He knows who belongs to him
    his children are united in truth
    Satans kingdom will fall
    Christians who have a one foot in God's kingdom, and one foot in Babylon the Great are divided.
    Those christians will fall
    Why? Because Christ will spew them out of his mouth.
    You will have more chance of forgiveness if you are a true unbeliever
    than a christian who commits whoredoms against the Most High.
    Because you will be speaking lies in Christ's name
    A big no, no.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 19 2012,19:46)

Hi Journey42,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

They went out from us.  
    But they were not of us
    but they went out
    that they were not of us

Hi Marlin

I'm still going.  And boy are you going to hate me.

There are two kingdoms
    The kingdom of God
    You can't be in both
    It's one or the other
    God's kingdom will stand
    Satans kingdom will fall
    Christians who have a one foot in God's kingdom, and one foot in Babylon the Great are divided.
    Why?  Because Christ will spew them out of his mouth.
    A big no, no.

Hi Marlin

Yes absolutely true. What I am telling you is that those devils were not cast out in the first place. They stay in there subdued, quiet. They are playing games, and they are very crafty you know. They try to trick us. So we go back to that church who feeds on the strange flesh, and stay there sick. These types of christians who are happy with that food stay there. The devil already has them can't you see.

It's the ones that have the truth, that know the depths of Satan by following the flesh of Christ…these ones, he really wants to use his revenge on. He will send a flood after the remnant of the woman's seed..He knows he will kill them and that they will died for their Lord.

…but you say, no …that will not happen. You will not have to make a choice one day. The ones who do not make that choice are the ones who are already dead. But we who are alive at that time will have to, and you are giving the sick bad medicine by telling them otherwise. You will be accountable and I pray you are not a man of authority in your church that you protect so much.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 19 2012,19:57)

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 19 2012,19:46)

Hi Journey42,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

They went out from us.  
    But they were not of us
    but they went out
    that they were not of us

Hi Marlin

I'm still going.  And boy are you going to hate me.

There are two kingdoms
    The kingdom of God
    You can't be in both
    It's one or the other
    God's kingdom will stand
    Satans kingdom will fall
    Why?  Because Christ will spew them out of his mouth.
    A big no, no.

Hi Marlin

Yes absolutely true.  What I am telling you is that those devils were not cast out in the first place.  They stay in there subdued, quiet.  They are playing games, and they are very crafty you know.  They try to trick us.  So we go back to that church who feeds on the strange flesh, and stay there sick.  These types of christians who are happy with that food stay there.  The devil already has them can't you see.

It's the ones that have the truth, that know the depths of Satan by following the flesh of Christ…these ones,  he really wants to use his revenge on.  He will send a flood after the remnant of the woman's seed..He knows he will kill them and that they will died for their Lord.

…but you say, no …that will not happen.  You will not have to make a choice one day.  The ones who do not make that choice are the ones who are already dead.  But we who are alive at that time will have to, and you are giving the sick bad medicine by telling them otherwise.  You will be accountable and I pray you are not a man of authority in your church that you protect so much.

Rev 6:19 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar, the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

Rev 6:20 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:21 And white robes were given unto every one of them, and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Do you think this is all history? It's in revelations and it happens after the pale horse. Do you know who is riding this horse? It's the false prophet and his name is DEATH. Whereever he goes there's death. He even kills those of his own kingdom after he's killed the christians.

If that's not enough scripture, then how about this one

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman (zion) and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The remnant are the remaining christians.
    The last ones remaining in the last days.
    He goes after those that keep the commandments of God,
    not the ones that don't. He's got them already.
    Can't you see.
    The flood hasn't ended yet.

I try to convince you with all I have not to take this physical mark that the false prophet will introduce.
    You are on the wrong track Marlin, and if you take it, you will fall and belong to that kingdom that is divided.
    I strongly urge you to put God first in your heart, and not your church, because your church will not save you.

shimmer
    Participant

Journey, I forgot to put your name on an earlier post – my accident, sorry.

Thankyou for both of your posts, you and wakeup.

Certainly lots to think about.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

I am not sure how we got here from Gifts and Callings.

The fact still remains that if you think that satan has the upper hand, you are sadly mistaken.

MATTHEW 24:24 † For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

These absolutely are false and went out from them as you showed.  The point being is that they were anointed with the Spirit of God.  They had gifts and callings.  The word Christ mean ANOINTED. \
    FALSE ANOINTED ONES.
    And there are many of them out there, some of them have powerfull anointed ministries.  They preach a false Word, so they are false Christs.  And the people are still in their sins, believing a lie.  So most of the time a worse thing comes on them.

I have no idea why you went off on a tangent like you did.

My feeling is that you don't believe in the gifts of the Spirit.  That my friend would be very sad, for you can not have God without having the gifts of God.

When a person was healed by Jesus, He told them to go and sin no more.  And if they did a worse thing will come on them.

Devils do not heal, devils do not cast out devils.  Only God does that.  But the person still has a choice to sin (and sin is unbelief in the true Word of God.

I know exactly what devil spirits can do and I know that they have no power before God.  We believers have been given the promise land, yet most are afraid to take it.  (Just like Israel, so they die in the wilderness).

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
    If He healed before when the faith is correct then He will heal now.
    It is much to late to say He doesn't heal today, for I know He does, nothing can change what He does for those that will believe.  But as with all things of God it is only for those that BELIEVE.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Rev 6:19   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar, the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

Rev 6:20   And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:21   And white robes were given unto every one of them, and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Hi Journey42,

I have no idea what you have been taught, but these have nothing to do with the bride.  These are of the 144,000 Jews.  There testimony in not of Jesus Christ.

REV 12:17
    remnant of her seed.   Remnant = Those that were left after the bride is gone to heaven.
    These are the foolish virgins.

The bride is in heaven and comes with Jesus Christ in Rev 19:14

The ocean is made up of water, salt and lots of other stuff.
    If the ocean was God, Jesus had the ocean.  We have a spoon full of the ocean.  That spoon full is made up of the same stuff as rest of the ocean.

You can not have part of God, you either have all that He is or none.  All that He is includes Mark 16

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

It's in revelations and it happens after the pale horse.  Do you know who is riding this horse?

Yes it is the same rider that was on the white, red, and black horse, mixed together into a pale horse.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 20 2012,11:24)
    Hi Journey42,

I am not sure how we got here from Gifts and Callings.

The fact still remains that if you think that satan has the upper hand, you are sadly mistaken.

MATTHEW 24:24 † For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

These absolutely are false and went out from them as you showed.  The point being is that they were anointed with the Spirit of God.  They had gifts and callings.  The word Christ mean ANOINTED. \
    FALSE ANOINTED ONES.
    And there are many of them out there, some of them have powerfull anointed ministries.  They preach a false Word, so they are false Christs.  And the people are still in their sins, believing a lie.  So most of the time a worse thing comes on them.

I have no idea why you went off on a tangent like you did.

My feeling is that you don't believe in the gifts of the Spirit.  That my friend would be very sad, for you can not have God without having the gifts of God.

When a person was healed by Jesus, He told them to go and sin no more.  And if they did a worse thing will come on them.

Devils do not heal, devils do not cast out devils.  Only God does that.  But the person still has a choice to sin (and sin is unbelief in the true Word of God.

I know exactly what devil spirits can do and I know that they have no power before God.  We believers have been given the promise land, yet most are afraid to take it.  (Just like Israel, so they die in the wilderness).

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
    If He healed before when the faith is correct then He will heal now.
    It is much to late to say He doesn't heal today, for I know He does, nothing can change what He does for those that will believe.  But as with all things of God it is only for those that BELIEVE.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

There are many gifts,from God;do you think that God is going to give a wicked person any of his gifts? Is it so freely given?
    Is it that cheap?
    You need to think again bro,its not cheap.

Satan has been given his own powers;just see Job.
    He can perform lying wonders and that is exactly what he is doing all along.

He is just playing games with the majority,playing pretend.
    He can make one sick then heal him,he can make one depressed,than make him feel good.(uuh– holy spirit they say), wrong.

One of his angels could posses one,then be cast out by a shaman; but its just a fun game to those spirits.

They can show them selves as a little sweet girl,but later he will show as a horrible creature.Its all in their fun game,but one person that knows his God,he can not fool, because the truth is in him,and the word is in his mouth that can cast him out.

We must understand his dirty tricks.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

He can make one sick then heal him,he can make one depressed,than make him feel good.(uuh– holy spirit they say), wrong.

Hi Wakeup,

Your welcome to believe that, but that doesn't make it so.  Do you have a scripture.

And how about Job,  What could satan do to Him without Gods ok.   NOTHING.

There are many gifts,from God;do you think that God is going to give a wicked person any of his gifts? Is it so freely given?
    Is it that cheap?

Judas had the Spirit of God on Him when he went out with the 12 casting out devils and healing the sick.  Jesus said that he was a devil, yet He still anointed him.

The ways of man are not the ways of God.
    The thinking of man is not the thinking of God.

God is in control my friend, not the devil.

Yes the devil comes as an angel of light, and then people give him power by believing his lies.

The fact of the matter is this.
    If a person has the Baptism of the Holy Ghost spoken of in Acts, then the signs of the Holy Ghost will follow that person.  They can't help it for God lives in that person.  

Those signs are not proof though, because they are not infallible.  
    WHY, Because Gifts and Calling are without repentance.

Lookup the word — (without repentance) Not saying forgive me, not saying I'm sorry.  Living in Sin

Gob Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 20 2012,12:34)
    Hi Journey42,

It's in revelations and it happens after the pale horse.  Do you know who is riding this horse?

Yes it is the same rider that was on the white, red, and black horse, mixed together into a pale horse.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

“Pale” means green, NOT DARK RED.

God bless
    Ed J

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 20 2012,15:30)

Hi Wakeup,

Your welcome to believe that, but that doesn't make it so.  Do you have a scripture.

And how about Job,  What could satan do to Him without Gods ok.   NOTHING.

Is it that cheap?

Judas had the Spirit of God on Him when he went out with the 12 casting out devils and healing the sick.  Jesus said that he was a devil, yet He still anointed him.

The ways of man are not the ways of God.
    The thinking of man is not the thinking of God.

God is in control my friend, not the devil.

Yes the devil comes as an angel of light, and then people give him power by believing his lies.

The fact of the matter is this.
    If a person has the Baptism of the Holy Ghost spoken of in Acts, then the signs of the Holy Ghost will follow that person.  They can't help it for God lives in that person.  

Those signs are not proof though, because they are not infallible.  
    WHY, Because Gifts and Calling are without repentance.

Lookup the word — (without repentance) Not saying forgive me, not saying I'm sorry.  Living in Sin

Gob Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

All is in Gods hands; God let satan do what he wanted to Job to prove a point.
    So its the same with the evil angels; God let them do what ever,to prove a point. WHAT POINT?
    If you are not in God ;you are subject to all those things that satan can dish out.But God is watching satan always.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup, here are a couple of related verses…

“The LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward. (Isaiah 52:12)
    “Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.” (Psalms 139:5)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 20 2012,23:28)
    Hi Wakeup, here are a couple of related verses…

“The LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward. (Isaiah 52:12)
    “Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.” (Psalms 139:5)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Thank you EDj.
    Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 21 2012,00:29)
    :)

EDJ.
    Do you noticed there is only the two of us on this thread.
    what does this tell you?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Devolution, Georg, Journey42, and Shimmer are all sleeping?
    Marlin is on-line now, he posts in the prophecy section.

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

Marlin1
    Participant

If you are not in God ;you are subject to all those things that satan can dish out.But God is watching satan always.

wakeup.

In this Wakeup, we agree.

without the baptism of the Holy Ghost, there is NO SAFETY.

God Bless
    Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account