Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 17 2012,23:28)

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 17 2012,19:45)
    Wakeup, I hear you,

But the Temple of God of 2nd Thess 2- This is our Body.

I say this because Jesus said (As you would know):

John.2.19. “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”  
    The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” But he spoke of the temple of his body.

And the Apostle Paul said:

1Cor.3.16. “Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
    If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and that temple you are.

1Cor.6.19. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?”

2Cor.6.16. “What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God;
    as God said, “I will live in them and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people”.

So as you can see, 'We are the Temple'.  And as you can see in 2nd Thess 2:  Paul states that the man of sin will sit himself in the 'Temple of God' – which is our Bodies.

I have not listened to anyone, I have not had the teachings of man.  I only listen to God.

And I believe that False Spirits have gone out and are at work now.  

I believe we are in the last days – the last three and a half years, and that soon, not many could remain.  (If the Days are not cut short no 'Flesh will be saved'.  So I pray that we will not be deceived.  As Jesus said we need to stay awake. (By the way that doesn't mean lose sleep either.  We need sleep.  We need to be alert).

Please think about it anyway.

Hi Shimmer

I hope this might clarify what wakeup is saying.

I agree with you that our body is the temple of God, but this man builds a physical temple made out of bricks and stone etc, and sits in it as God.  He is not sitting in “our temple” but his own which he will build in Jerusalem.  

You can start counting the last 3 1/2 years as soon as he occupies Israel.  He will be in power before that, but as soon as he invades Israel in the last 3 1/2 years of his rule, we can count the days/years till Christ returns.

regards
    Journey

Hi Journey!

Journey.

Do you listen to modern music
    Do you go to church?
    Do you watch tv?

Have you ever heard of mind control and subliminal messaging

Do you believe there could be a false Spirit which acts in the same way as the true Holy Spirit going through people by the thousands/millions through church meetings etc.

Similar or the same spirits going through people by means of music, and television.

In other words coudl you imagine a whole world of people spirit and mind controlled?

Jesus said (when talking about the end times) WATCH THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED.

Journey, you could be right, I could be – so why don't we just beware of both?

I will beware of what you say and you beware of what I say, and all who are reading here.

Wakeup
    Participant

Wakeup, I hear you,

The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?” But he spoke of the temple of his body.

1Cor.3.16. “Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
    If any one destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and that temple you are.

1Cor.6.19. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?”

2Cor.6.16. “What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God;
    as God said, “I will live in them and move among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people”.

So as you can see, 'We are the Temple'.  And as you can see in 2nd Thess 2:  Paul states that the man of sin will sit himself in the 'Temple of God' – which is our Bodies.

I have not listened to anyone, I have not had the teachings of man.  I only listen to God.

I believe we are in the last days – the last three and a half years, and that soon, not many could remain.  (If the Days are not cut short no 'Flesh will be saved'.  So I pray that we will not be deceived.  As Jesus said we need to stay awake. (By the way that doesn't mean lose sleep either.  We need sleep.  We need to be alert).

Shimmer.

I totally agree with you;that we are the temple of God.
    Gods temple is not made of stones.

But israel is waiting to have that physical temple build in jerusalem. we are talking about the jews now;they dont have the word of Jesus; they rejected him;So the temple is to the jews a physical one, but not to us. they are physical israel and we are the spiritual israel.

They (jews) will build a physical temple for God(they think so),with the help of the false prophet; then he will do the dirty on them and claim the temple for himself.

That will be the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel,
    12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE-SET UP,there shall be 1290 days.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 18 2012,08:20)

Wakeup, I hear you,

Hi Shimmer

I agree with you that our body is the temple of God, but this man builds a physical temple made out of bricks and stone etc, and sits in it as God.  He is not sitting in “our temple” but his own which he will build in Jerusalem.  

You can start counting the last 3 1/2 years as soon as he occupies Israel.  He will be in power before that, but as soon as he invades Israel in the last 3 1/2 years of his rule, we can count the days/years till Christ returns.

regards
    Journey

Hi Journey!

Journey.

Do you go to church?
    Do you watch tv?

Do you believe there could be a false Spirit which acts in the same way as the true Holy Spirit going through people by the thousands/millions through church meetings etc.

Similar or the same spirits going through people by means of music, and television.

In other words coudl you imagine a whole world of people spirit and mind controlled?

I will beware of what you say and you beware of what I say, and all who are reading here.

Shimmer.

yes; our minds are slowly being conformed by all those things you quoted,and more so.
    they attack us all through all those things.
    this is importand to know.

Isiah 33:6.And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strenght of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Wakeup, I hear you,

Hi Shimmer,

Link to thread

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)
    עד (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

journey42
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 18 2012,08:20)

Wakeup, I hear you,

Hi Shimmer

regards
    Journey

Hi Journey!

Journey.

Do you go to church?
    Do you watch tv?

Hi Shimmer

I do not listen to modern music, or even church music
    I do not go to church, but went for a short time in my late teens to a place called the potters house. I refused to attend their bible studies because I wanted to read on my own. I don't like the idea of harassing people in the streets, so I didn't join them, however, I was out at lunch with some of them one day, and they started to preach to this person and they told them God died for your sins. I pulled them aside and said, no God didn't die, his son did. As I learn't more about their teachings, I studied harder and found massive contradictions. I was considered a rebel and I never got the “so called gift of tongues” praise the lord. I found it very hyped up, and the people only came to watch the miracles. In my eyes, because the doctrine was wrong, how could the holy spirit be there. How could the miracles be from God? Something massively wrong there.

Once we learn the truth from the good book, we compare everything we see and hear and compare it to scriptures. This is how we discern what is truth and what is false. I have experienced miracles from the Lord, but I call them silent miracles. Just between us. Not growing a new limb, but changing circumstances in my life. Lifting the burdens, closing old doors and opening up new. Help at that desperate time of need delivered. Vigilant prayers answered. My silent miracles.

Don't believe everything I say, or what wakeup says or anybody else. Check it out. i didn't give scripture yesterday because I was on my way out. Like I am right now. But can provide scripture for you, so that you can check it out for yourself. If you agree, and can see it, thats good, and if not, that's fine. In the end it's your choice to compare everything. That's our duty. Comparing everything to the Word. If the Lord wants us to see something, he will nudge us in the right direction, no matter who he uses. He will cause us to look into it more deeper.

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

In my eyes, because the doctrine was wrong, how could the holy spirit be there.  How could the miracles be from God?  Something massively wrong there.

Very simple, Here is how.

ROMANS 11:29 †     For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

When God gives a gift, He doesn't take it back.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,22:36)
    Hi Journey42,

In my eyes, because the doctrine was wrong, how could the holy spirit be there.  How could the miracles be from God?  Something massively wrong there.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

correction ;what God promise  he never  take it back ,but we still may not receive the promise because we could or want not to give what it takes for us to receive the promise

big difference

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,10:29)
    Shimmer.

I totally agree with you;that we are the temple of God.
    Gods temple is not made of stones.

But israel is waiting to have that physical temple build in jerusalem. we are talking about the jews now;they dont have the word of Jesus; they rejected him;So the temple is to the jews a physical one, but not to us. they are physical israel and we are the spiritual israel.

They (jews) will build a physical temple for God(they think so),with the help of the false prophet; then he will do the dirty on them and claim the temple for himself.

That will be the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel,
    12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE-SET UP,there shall be 1290 days.

wakeup.

Wakeup, how do you know that that hasn't already happened in Jerusalem in 70AD?

And now is to the rest of the World? (The Spiritual Isreal).

I will admit I have not STUDIED Daniel Etc that much.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,10:48)
    Shimmer.

yes; our minds are slowly being conformed by all those things you quoted,and more so.
    they attack us all through all those things.
    this is importand to know.

Isiah 33:6.And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strenght of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup.

This is something I felt has just started to happen, but it is so clever that others do not see it. It is a delusion of happiness.

And it fits this:

1Thess 5.3.

“For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
    When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.
    But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.
    For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness.
    So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober.
    For those who sleep sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.
    But, since we belong to the day, let us be sober, and put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation”.

shimmer
    Participant

I do not listen to modern music, or even church music

Neither do I.  I listen to some older Music (Rock Etc) but safe Music (good words etc)  But one day as I was praying i was shown to remove all of my MODERN (From Today) Music and I was shown a type of Subliminal messaging.   It is NOT something I would come up with on my own.  I love Music.  I would not choose to get rid of it myslef.  But I did.  Even now I battle not to listen to modern Music, but that is what i was shown.  I had a really bad feeling about the youth with it.   I won't go into it here though.

I do not go to church, but went for a short time in my late teens to a place called the potters house.  I refused to attend their bible studies because I wanted to read on my own.  I don't like the idea of harassing people in the streets, so I didn't join them, however, I was out at lunch with some of them one day, and they started to preach to this person and they told them God died for your sins.  I pulled them aside and said, no God didn't die, his son did.  As I learn't more about their teachings, I studied harder and found massive contradictions.  I was considered a rebel and I never got the “so called gift of tongues” praise the lord.  I found it very hyped up, and the people only came to watch the miracles.  In my eyes, because the doctrine was wrong, how could the holy spirit be there.  How could the miracles be from God?  Something massively wrong there.

You made me smile.  I was the same.  I grew up in Chuches.  When I felt something was wrong, I thought I was bad!  But it was nothing to do with God.  because I love God.  Nor the people int he Churches, I love people.  Thanks for sharing that.

Once we learn the truth from the good book, we compare everything we see and hear and compare it to scriptures.  This is how we discern what is truth and what is false.  I have experienced miracles from the Lord, but I call them silent miracles.  Just between us.  Not growing a new limb, but changing circumstances in my life.  Lifting the burdens, closing old doors and opening up new.  Help at that desperate time of need delivered.  Vigilant prayers answered. My silent miracles.

Amen!

Don't believe everything I say, or what wakeup says or anybody else.  Check it out.  i didn't give scripture yesterday because I was on my way out.  Like I am right now.  But can provide scripture for you, so that you can check it out for yourself.  If you agree, and can see it, thats good, and if not, that's fine.  In the end it's your choice to compare everything. That's our duty.  Comparing everything to the Word.  If the Lord wants us to see something, he will nudge us in the right direction, no matter who he uses.  He will cause us to look into it more deeper.

And to that too.

Thanks Journey.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 18 2012,14:24)
    Hi Shimmer,

Link to thread

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Ed, What?

shimmer
    Participant

Journey and Wakeup, have you seen this?  I read it ages ago, it seems the Earliest Chruch (In their Writing's) agree with you.

http://www.marianland.com/antichrist/antichrist001.html

Go down the page till you get to the bit writen by a Saint Hippolytus.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,15:36)
    Hi Journey42,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

Just because people are doing all these things in the churches, it does not mean that the holy spirit is there. The devil can impersonate tongues, healings and prophesies. These people used to say, tongues are evidence of the holy spirit….This was their big claim. Tongues.
    I say..no, the holy spirit is the spirit of truth…the truth is evidence of the holy spirit. The devil can impersonate all those gifts, but he can't copy the truth.

Maybe take a look at that kundalini clip on you tube. Shimmer knows the address. That will give you some idea what is really going on. You cannot tell me the holy spirit is there.

Regards
    Journey

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 18 2012,20:58)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 18 2012,15:36)
    Hi Journey42,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

Just because people are doing all these things in the churches, it does not mean that the holy spirit is there.  The devil can impersonate tongues, healings and prophesies.  These people used to say, tongues are evidence of the holy spirit….This was their big claim. Tongues.
    I say..no, the holy spirit is the spirit of truth…the truth is evidence of the holy spirit.  The devil can impersonate all those gifts, but he can't copy the truth.

Maybe take a look at that kundalini clip on you tube.  Shimmer knows the address.  That will give you some idea what is really going on.  You cannot tell me the holy spirit is there.

Regards
    Journey

Hi Marlin

Also, In the West Australian Page 4 March 17. Theres a big write up called “Church teaches Miracle cures”
    They talk about a school of Super Natural Ministry, which is a 10 month course on how to perform miracle cures. You have to pay to do this course, and at the end of it they think they are qualified. They SELL DVD packs for $6645 US a set. WOW. Making merchandise out of God.

So in my opinion, very dangerous. All the non-believers reading will put all the christians into the same category, and start hating them because of these groups.

The real Word of God is free, gentle, no hype and no charge.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 18 2012,19:04)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 18 2012,14:24)
    Hi Shimmer,

Link to thread

B'shem, יהוה (YÄ-hä-vā)

Ed, What?

Hi Shimmer,

Put your mouse over where is says “Link to thread” in gold lettering, and click on it.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Marlin1
    Participant

Thanks Journey42,

The devil can impersonate tongues, healings and prophesies.

Yes Journey, devils can speak in tongues and devils can prophesy(sometimes wrong though, only God is never wrong)
    But Jesus said that the devil can't heal.  He said a house divided against its self can not stand.

Jesus also said many will come in that day,  I cast out devils in your name, I healed in your name. And He will say I never new them.  The devils were cast out by faith in God, the healings were still by faith in God.

These people were given a true gift from God, but they themselves no longer serve God.  They have turned from the way, just like Judas did. But the gift is still active and the gift was from God. Rom 11:29

That is why, signs are not the evidence of having the seal of God (Holy Ghost).

Believing the revealed Word for the hour in which we live is the true evidence.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

So in my opinion, very dangerous.  All the non-believers reading will put all the christians into the same category, and start hating them because of these groups.  

In this we agree,  it is a disgrace :(

The real Word of God is free, gentle, no hype and no charge.

Also Agree  :D

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 18 2012,20:50)
    Journey and Wakeup, have you seen this?  I read it ages ago, it seems the Earliest Chruch (In their Writing's) agree with you.

http://www.marianland.com/antichrist/antichrist001.html

Go down the page till you get to the bit writen by a Saint Hippolytus.

Shimmer.

Thank you: I have read part of it,to saint hippolytus.
    I find it very strange that the anti christ is only mentioned,over and over again,but never the false prophet(rev.19:20.)
    This is his true identity,not the anti christ,although he is against christ. But the scripture identifies him as the false prophet.

And we must also identify him as the false prophet.
    To identify him as the anti christ can be very deceiving;for there are many antichrists,but only ONE end time false prophet.
    The jewish people are most anti christ;because they dont believe in christ.

The man of perdition in 2thess.2.is the false prophet in rev19:20.
    He is also the beast that came out of the earth(not sea),with the 2 horns(spiritual and secular leader).

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 19 2012,09:13)
    Thanks Journey42,

The devil can impersonate tongues, healings and prophesies.

Yes Journey, devils can speak in tongues and devils can prophesy(sometimes wrong though, only God is never wrong)
    But Jesus said that the devil can't heal.  He said a house divided against its self can not stand.

Jesus also said many will come in that day,  I cast out devils in your name, I healed in your name. And He will say I never new them.  The devils were cast out by faith in God, the healings were still by faith in God.

These people were given a true gift from God, but they themselves no longer serve God.  They have turned from the way, just like Judas did. But the gift is still active and the gift was from God. Rom 11:29

That is why, signs are not the evidence of having the seal of God (Holy Ghost).

Believing the revealed Word for the hour in which we live is the true evidence.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

Regarding those that say “we cast out devils and healed in your name”… this scripture comes to mind

1John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out that they might be made manifest that they were not of us.

Marlin, those devils were not cast out by God in the first place. They are just playing games. They are still in there. Just not manifesting obviously. But to us who can discern the truth they are manifesting.

1John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

1John 2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Those people do not have a true gift of God. God does not give those who are feeding on strange flesh these spiritual gifts.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

It is your choice to believe scripture or not.  God does not lie.

Nothing you have showed say their gifts are not of God.

Nothing you have showed changes the fact that Gifts and Callings are without Repentance.

Nothing you have showed changes the fact that a kingdom divided against its self can not stand.

The devil does not cast out the devil.

Tell me, who is it that causes plants to grow?  It is God, right.
    And it is also God that causes weeds to grow, not satan.

God Bless
    Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account