Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 12 2012,19:16)

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 12 2012,11:02)
    wakeup

Yes, the toes are an extension of the feet, the feet are an extension of the legs, and the legs are an extension of the thigh and belly, and the etc; shall I go on?

I am looking at my feet, and there are toenails sticking out; do you think that means any thing?

:D :D The toes are short so that kingdom will only last a short time? you're killing me.

But you know something, we are in the feet and toe kingdom;

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  

Do you think the UN is united?
    What is yet to come is the stone that will break it all to pieces.

Dan 2:45   Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.  

For that we want have to wait much longer.
    Now ask yourself, what was the UN before it became the UN?
    It was the “LEAGUE OF NATION”, it was formed in 1918, and lasted till 1946; that is a short time; and out of it came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; that is why it says, the eighth is of the seven, it had changed in name only.

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

That is where we are now. The old Roman empire has nothing to do with anything any more.
    What man wants to do, and always has tried to do, rule the whole world, that idea has not died.

Which ten horned beast are you talking about, the one in Dan.? or one of the three in Rev.?

This is as far as I will go, the rest is to coded for me to understand.

I disagree with you on this, what you have come up with is no interpretation, its not even a good guess; you just hate to learn, don't you?

Georg

Pastry.

You said; ''you dont have to agree of what I am saying,I dont care''. Thats good georg; same here,but never start burning flags.

I can see where you are coming from,and I am studying it,but I dont have to accept it,and you also dont have to accept my interpretation.
    we can still show scriptures,cant we?

wakeup.

what does “burning flag” mean?

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

What I meant with burning flags is similar as casting stones and throwing bombs.
    If you dont agree with me ,thats alright,but vice versa.

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Georg,

How many people could we say is the antichrist or is the kingdom of the antichirst?  I believe it is the world as we know it, and has been all the way through.

We are either in it or not or partway in it.  

The attack today is on the Churches, it is Spiritual.  

“Kundalini warning” By Andrew Strom is what showed me this.

But it is also on the world.

Music..TV.. Intenet – You name it.

This is a Spiritual Battle, Georg.

LET ME ASK EVERYONE THIS – WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU THINK ABOUT?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 13 2012,10:31)

wakeup

Yes, the toes are an extension of the feet, the feet are an extension of the legs, and the legs are an extension of the thigh and belly, and the etc; shall I go on?

I am looking at my feet, and there are toenails sticking out; do you think that means any thing?

:D :D The toes are short so that kingdom will only last a short time? you're killing me.

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  

Dan 2:45   Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.  

It was the “LEAGUE OF NATION”, it was formed in 1918, and lasted till 1946; that is a short time; and out of it came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; that is why it says, the eighth is of the seven, it had changed in name only.

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

That is where we are now. The old Roman empire has nothing to do with anything any more.
    What man wants to do, and always has tried to do, rule the whole world, that idea has not died.

Which ten horned beast are you talking about, the one in Dan.? or one of the three in Rev.?

I disagree with you on this, what you have come up with is no interpretation, its not even a good guess; you just hate to learn, don't you?

Georg

Pastry.

You said; ''you dont have to agree of what I am saying,I dont care''. Thats good georg; same here,but never start burning flags.

I can see where you are coming from,and I am studying it,but I dont have to accept it,and you also dont have to accept my interpretation.

wakeup.

Pastry.

You said that the feet was the LEAGUE OF NATIONS set up in 1918. And in 1945 it was transformed into the UNITED NATIONS.(feet and toes)
    This is the beast that came out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT.

I dont agree with this: Because the beast that came out of the bot.pit –WAS– before John and before rome. rev.17:8.
    THE BEAST THAT THOU SAWEST –WAS– AND IS NOT; AND SHALL ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT,AND GO INTO PERDITION:—(the beast that was is an ancient beast).

There has never been a united nation system in the past.

REV.13:12. —THE 10 KINGS WILL ONLY RECEIVE POWER FOR ONE HOUR,WITH THE BEAST.(very short time).

The U.N. IS NOW WITH US FOR 67 YEARS: HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

Georg: the beast in Dan.7:7.8.9.11. is the same beast in rev.13:2.(the head that has a deadly wound.)

Waiting for your comment and answers.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 13 2012,20:16)
    Georg,

How many people could we say is the antichrist or is the kingdom of the antichirst?  I believe it is the world as we know it, and has been all the way through.

We are either in it or not or partway in it.  

The attack today is on the Churches, it is Spiritual.  

“Kundalini warning” By Andrew Strom is what showed me this.

But it is also on the world.

Music..TV.. Intenet – You name it.  

This is a Spiritual Battle, Georg.

LET ME ASK EVERYONE THIS – WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU THINK ABOUT?

Hi Shimmer.

I agree with you; There are two cities,one is called babylon the great the mother of harlots,and the other one is Zion.

We true christians,followers of Christ are dwelling in Zion,where there is no greed,no wars,no stealing,no swearing falsely,no worshipping things made by mans hands such as material things,God fearing,etc.We are not of babylon,although we are in babylon.

We are sacrificing everyday,by not following the desires of the flesh,refusing all temptations everyday.Not touching the unclean things.
    These are sacrifices we do for God.

In babylon are all of them that follow the spirit of the world,which is pride, greed,selfishness,backstabbing,hate.
    adopting the spirit of this world,by living as every one else.

Most Christians are in babylon,and claiming to be in Zion,these are the lukewarm ones.But we can see them by the fruits.

satan will always attack our weakest point.
    He does not stop,but we are stronger,for greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world.

greetings to you.

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Wakeup.

I would say that one of the worst places you can be – is Internet Forums.  Probably even more so than going to Chruch.  At least at Church, you can see people, and people talk.  So if there was a sinner or something among them, they would eventually find out – but on Internet Forums  – WHO KNOWS who is here!  

One of the biggest Prophecy related Internet Forums closed down recently.  I mean, this site had (often) up to 800 guest viewers.  The owner was thinking about it and praying about it for several weeks, and then decided to stop it.  He said he had witches on there, rapists.  All kinds of people – yet these people were claiming to be Christians – they KNEW what they were writing about.  

ANYONE can know Christianity.  I mean, I could have been raised in the Church, so naturally I KNOW all there is to know – BUT WHO AM I??  I could be a sinner – I could be having seances – and I could claim that I'm a good person who goes to Church every Sunday, etc.  WHO WOULD KNOW!  Now the thing is, that on Forums, we are READING things.  I have myself experienced an attempted Demon attack/possesion on a Forum – just through READING!  

As can be seen in the Kundalini Warning by Andrew Strom, this Spirit thing is DANGEROUS and POWERFUL – and it spreads so fast.

be careful what you read on these Forums.

If something doesn't seem right then DON'T READ what the person is writing.  TEST the Spirit ALWAYS and in all ways.

But on these Forums, people are debating, so they HAVE TO read what the other is writing don't they.

It's not always easy either (To test the Spirits).  Because even Satan can appear as an Angel of light.

sorry to ramble.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 14 2012,04:44)
    Hi Shimmer.

I agree with you; There are two cities,one is called babylon the great the mother of harlots,and the other one is Zion.

We true christians,followers of Christ are dwelling in Zion,where there is no greed,no wars,no stealing,no swearing falsely,no worshipping things made by mans hands such as material things,God fearing,etc.We are not of babylon,although we are in babylon.

We are sacrificing everyday,by not following the desires of the flesh,refusing all temptations everyday.Not touching the unclean things.
    These are sacrifices we do for God.

In babylon are all of them that follow the spirit of the world,which is pride, greed,selfishness,backstabbing,hate.
    adopting the spirit of this world,by living as every one else.

Most Christians are in babylon,and claiming to be in Zion,these are the lukewarm ones.But we can see them by the fruits.

satan will always attack our weakest point.
    He does not stop,but we are stronger,for greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world.

greetings to you.

wakeup.

Oh and Amen to that.

shimmer
    Participant
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 14 2012,08:46)
    Hi Wakeup.

I would say that one of the worst places you can be – is Internet Forums.  Probably even more so than going to Chruch.  At least at Church, you can see people, and people talk.  So if there was a sinner or something among them, they would eventually find out – but on Internet Forums  – WHO KNOWS who is here!  

One of the biggest Prophecy related Internet Forums closed down recently.  I mean, this site had (often) up to 800 guest viewers.  The owner was thinking about it and praying about it for several weeks, and then decided to stop it.  He said he had witches on there, rapists.  All kinds of people – yet these people were claiming to be Christians – they KNEW what they were writing about.  

ANYONE can know Christianity.  I mean, I could have been raised in the Church, so naturally I KNOW all there is to know – BUT WHO AM I??  I could be a sinner – I could be having seances – and I could claim that I'm a good person who goes to Church every Sunday, etc.  WHO WOULD KNOW!  Now the thing is, that on Forums, we are READING things.  I have myself experienced an attempted Demon attack/possesion on a Forum – just through READING!  

As can be seen in the Kundalini Warning by Andrew Strom, this Spirit thing is DANGEROUS and POWERFUL – and it spreads so fast.

If something doesn't seem right then DON'T READ what the person is writing.  TEST the Spirit ALWAYS and in all ways.

But on these Forums, people are debating, so they HAVE TO read what the other is writing don't they.

It's not always easy either (To test the Spirits).  Because even Satan can appear as an Angel of light.

sorry to ramble.

Thank you marlin1.

I have no need to worry about those things;For greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.

The angel of the lord encampeth round about them that fear him,and delivereth them.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 13 2012,22:40)

wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Pastry.

You said that the feet was the LEAGUE OF NATIONS set up in 1918.   And in 1945 it was transformed into the UNITED NATIONS.(feet and toes)

I dont agree with this: Because the beast that came out of the bot.pit –WAS– before John and before rome.  rev.17:8.
    THE BEAST THAT THOU SAWEST –WAS– AND IS NOT; AND SHALL ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT,AND GO INTO PERDITION:—(the beast that was is an ancient beast).

REV.13:12. —THE 10 KINGS WILL ONLY RECEIVE POWER FOR ONE HOUR,WITH THE BEAST.(very short time).

Georg: the beast in Dan.7:7.8.9.11. is the same beast in rev.13:2.(the head that has a deadly wound.)

wakeup.

Why do you turn everything around?

Where did I say, the feet are the League of Nation?

And where did I say 1945?

You see, this is why I ridicule you, and make fun of you, because you are not serious. If you read the Bible like you read my posts, then its no wonder you get everything screwed up.

Do you even know what a “BEAST” is?

With what religion did you grow up with, and who do you belong to now?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 14 2012,11:43)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 13 2012,22:40)

wakeup

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Pastry.

You said that the feet was the LEAGUE OF NATIONS set up in 1918.   And in 1945 it was transformed into the UNITED NATIONS.(feet and toes)

I dont agree with this: Because the beast that came out of the bot.pit –WAS– before John and before rome.  rev.17:8.

wakeup.

Why do you turn everything around?

Where did I say, the feet are the League of Nation?

And where did I say 1945?

You see, this is why I ridicule you, and make fun of you, because you are not serious. If you read the Bible like you read my posts, then its no wonder you get everything screwed up.

Do you even know what a “BEAST” is?

With what religion did you grow up with, and who do you belong to now?

Pastry.

sorry ,but I got it of you tube,and it says1945.and you said 1946.What is one year amongst friends.

I have a question for you:
    In rev.17:8. it says; The beast that thou sawest-WAS-and -is not.
    My question: This beast was before even the roman empire.
    john lived in the roman period.
    can you explain this?

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 14 2012,09:05)

Hi Wakeup.

sorry to ramble.

Thank you marlin1.

I have no need to worry about those things;For greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.

The angel of the lord encampeth round about them that fear him,and delivereth them.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

That was Shimmer, not Marlin.

Hi Shimmer. Good point. That's why it's important we know and understand the scriptures, with the holy spirit as our teacher, not men.

Greetings
    Journey

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 14 2012,12:29)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 14 2012,09:05)

Hi Wakeup.

sorry to ramble.

Thank you marlin1.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

Hi Shimmer.  Good point.  That's why it's important we know and understand the scriptures, with the holy spirit as our teacher, not men.

Greetings
    Journey

Journey.

yes I have noticed that,my fault for being half asleep.
    And what is your comment,do you agree?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

BEAST stands for kingdom, or government.
    The seven heads on the three beasts in Rev. were all empires. An empire is a kingdom that conquers other kingdoms, and so becomes an empire.
    They were considered world ruling kingdoms; not the entire world, only the worlds they conquered.
    When the western leg of Rome collapsed in 565 AD, there was no more a world ruling empire.
    That is what is meant by, the beast that was (world ruling kingdom) and is not (not until 1918), and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit ( shall suddenly appear); it did in 1918.

Look up what the purpose was for the League of nation.
    Because it failed in its mission, it went into perdition. But immediately they had formed a new beast, the eight; it was not really a new beast because it had changed in name only, the United Nation.
    Look up the purpose of the United Nation.
    This is what you read in Dan.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

We have been living in the days of these kings since 1946.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 14 2012,08:56)
    http://www.watchmanscry.com/article_forum_shut_down.html

Hi Shimmer,

Thank you Shimmer, for providing this good report!
    His forum had become corrupt, it's good to see he shut it down!
    May YHVH bless our brother: Nathan Leal in his ongoing radio ministry!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 14 2012,12:43)
    wakeup

BEAST stands for kingdom, or government.
    The seven heads on the three beasts in Rev. were all empires. An empire is a kingdom that conquers other kingdoms, and so becomes an empire.
    They were considered world ruling kingdoms; not the entire world, only the worlds they conquered.
    When the western leg of Rome collapsed in 565 AD, there was no more a world ruling empire.
    That is what is meant by, the beast that was (world ruling kingdom) and is not (not until 1918), and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit ( shall suddenly appear); it did in 1918.

Look up what the purpose was for the League of nation.
    Because it failed in its mission, it went into perdition. But immediately they had formed a new beast, the eight; it was not really a new beast because it had changed in name only, the United Nation.
    Look up the purpose of the United Nation.
    This is what you read in Dan.

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

We have been living in the days of these kings since 1946.

Georg

Pastry.

So we are now living in the period of the beast that came out of the bottomless pit;is that what you are saying?

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Mar. 14 2012,14:29)
    Hi Wakeup

Hi Shimmer.  Good point.  That's why it's important we know and understand the scriptures, with the holy spirit as our teacher, not men.

Greetings
    Journey

Hey Journey. Thanks.

And Wakeup, YES you are protected, but it's not easy, and if you're not careful – Just beware of Internet Forums, trust me.

Journey, I managed to get my computer usage down to about one hour a Day/Night – it's good!  I'm sleeping again – NORMAL hours!

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 14 2012,16:57)

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 14 2012,08:56)

Hi Shimmer,

Thank you Shimmer, for providing this good report!
    His forum had become corrupt, it's good to see he shut it down!
    May YHVH bless our brother: Nathan Leal in his ongoing radio ministry!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed, every Forum is corrupt!

Are you saying that this Forum has everyone teaching truth??

shimmer
    Participant

Nathan Neal had (Posing/Teaching as Christians):

1. Witches and Pagans
      2. New Agers
      3. One claiming to be Jesus in the flesh
      4. Criminal elements including a rapist
      5. Satanists
      6. Womanizers and Trollers
      7. Possible Government infiltrators
      8. Demon possessed ones
      9. Mentally confused ones
    10. And others too disturbing to mention

Can you honestly say that by reading what these type of people are preaching and teaching, that it is not going to effect you?

shimmer
    Participant

Which is why I'm out of here!

Take care!

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account