Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 09 2012,07:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,03:47)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 30 2012,01:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2012,03:56)
    Hi Georg,

The United States is considered Manasseh,
    and the United Kingdom is considered Ephraim.
    Fulfilling the enemies gates prophecy in Genesis.

“and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;” (Gen 22:17)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I do agree with this,

“””The United States is considered Manasseh,
    and the United Kingdom is considered Ephraim.”””

“””and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;”””

Georg

:)

EDJ.

GEN22:17.That in blessing,I will bless thee,and in multiplying,I will multiply THY SEED (Jesus) as the stars of the heaven,and as the sand which is up on the sea shore; and THY SEED (Jesus) hall possess the gate of his enemies.
    YOU SAY THIS IS AMERICA:  But this is about JESUS and his spiritual children;spiritual israel; that is going to possess the gate of his enemies.(near future).

Verse 18. And in THY SEED(Jesus) shall all the nations of the earth BE BLESSED; because thou has obeyed my voice.

Gen.26:4. And I will make THY SEED(Jesus) to multiply as the stars of heaven,and will give unto THY SEED(Jesus).all the countries; and in THY SEED(Jesus) shall ALL the nations of the earth be blessed.  (ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH).

See also deut.34:4.(THY SEED,again).

Galatians 3:16. Now to abraham and HIS SEED were the promises made.He said not, and to seeds, as for many(plural);but as of one. and to THY SEED WHICH IS CHRIST.

HEB.2:16. fOR VERILY HE TOOK NOT ON HIM THE NATURE OF ANGELS; BUT HE TOOK ON HIM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

:p

Wakeup
    Participant

Georg.

Have you got nothing to say georg?
    Run out of words,so just posting icons.
    Why dont you make a comment to my answer to Ed?
    Tell me that those scriptures are not true.Correct them.
    You cant can you. case closed.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2012,07:11)
    Georg.

Have you got nothing to say georg?
    Run out of words,so just posting icons.
    Why dont you make a comment to my answer to Ed?
    Tell me that those scriptures are not true.Correct them.
    You cant can you. case closed.

wakeup.

:D :D :D :D :D wake up wakeup

I'm not just out of words, I'm out of breath too; what are you smoking?

No, I think I let Ed take this one, :laugh:

Wakeup
    Participant

fUNNY BOY GEORG.

PEOPLE ARE WATCHING GEORG.YOU ARE DISPLAYING A NON CHRISTIAN CHARACTER,BEHAVE YOUR SELF OLD BOY.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2012,08:25)
    fUNNY BOY GEORG.

PEOPLE ARE WATCHING GEORG.YOU ARE DISPLAYING A NON CHRISTIAN CHARACTER,BEHAVE YOUR SELF OLD BOY.

wakeup.

I bet they have as much fun as I have.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 10 2012,12:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2012,08:25)
    fUNNY BOY GEORG.

wakeup.

I bet they have as much fun as I have.

Hi boy georg.

you have your fun georg,I cant help my self laughing also.
    And I like your icons,and you too. But you are still a nasty boy.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SUBJECT.

THe image in Dan2. The two legs of iron represents the old roman empire then.(pure iron with no mix).

Then comes the two feet of iron mixed with clay.(a mixed people) this is the modern roman empire,we are in now,today.
    This is the 7th head head of the beast in rev.13. for the six heads are past.(history).
    It is this 7th head that was wounded to death but survived; this happened in the 2nd world war when europe was in ruins.

After the feet(the 7th head), WILL come the 10 toes;notice,the toes are very short,meaning; this kingdom will only be for a short time.
    This will be the last kingdom of man on this earth.(no more after this one).This only tells us that the 7th head is now,and after this the 8th,which is of the 7th.the new seventh(new order).

This kingdom will have 10 kings; a united kingdom of many.
    This kingdom is coming very soon,and is already being engineered today, and it will finally come together.
    I am sure that you already have heard rumours of the NWO.
    It will be a new order according to this evil man,he will set the rules.

Once this conglomeration of kings is set in motion,the false prophet will come up; he will be a secular and spiritual(2Horns)man, and very powerful.
    He will magnify himself above every god.and speak marvellous things AGAINST THE GOD OF GODS.

He will not have any religion nor any god,for he will declare himself god.Infact he will go against any kind of religion.

The dream of the jewish people today,is to rebuild the temple of solomon.But the dome of the rock is build on the old foundation,and no one dare to touch.So this is a big problem to the jews.Its a nightmare.

But this evil man when he comes, will come from the north, with his armies,and attack jerusalem.(for a secret deal will be made between him and israel) AN AGREEMENT WITH DEATH,GOD CALLS IT.(isiah 28:15.18.)

And he will destroy the dome,and build the temple,but he is going to sit in that temple as god.
    This is THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL 12:11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE—SET UP—,there shall be 1290 days.(not long).

Jesus said in Mat.24:15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,spoken of by Daniel the prophet,STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE,(WHOSO READ LET HIM UNDERSTAND).

This will be the time of jacobs trouble; because the king of the east(iran. the medes) and allies will stand up,and this will be the wars of wars. no flesh shall be saved;but for the elect sake those days shall be shortened.(second coming).

The false prophet is not islam; because he will destroy the dome;the shi''at dome; and the iranians are shi''at muslems.

The false prophet will come out from amongst the 10 horns.
    Dan. 7;8. I considered the horns,and behold,there came up AMONG THEM another little horn,before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and behold in this horn were eyes (spiritual) like the eyes of a man,and a mouth speaking great things.(blasphemies).

The false prophet can not be islam,for the last war will be the west(false prophet) against islam;iran and his allies, all muslems,(maybe russia also).

I believe that the false prophet will be of jewish blood,he could be born anywhere,but he is of jewish blood.

Nahum 1:11. There is one come out of thee,that imagineth evil against the Lord, A WICKED COUNSELLOR.

Ezek.21:25. And thou, profane wicked prince of ISRAEL, whose day is come, WHEN INIQUITY SHALL HAVE AN END.

— HE IS NOT MUSLEM—

WAKEUP.

Pastry
    Participant

Hi junior (wakeup)

The legs of iron Rome, correct.

The feet of clay and iron, a government made up of many nations (the UN), correct; but has nothing to do with Rome any more.
    The UN is the eighth (Dan. 2:34), which came out of the seventh (ten horns, League of Nation, Rev. 17:12). it was the seventh head, League of Nation, that lasted for only a short while.

Isa. 28; is a warning against the southern kingdom of Israel, ten tribes, this prophecy was carried out by the Assyrians in 722 BC.

Where do you get the idea that this evil prophet will make a deal with Israel?
    And what scriptures tell you he will come from the north?
    How do you know he will destroy the Dome of the Rock?
    Why should there be another temple build?
    A temple made of stone is no longer a temple of God.

Jacobs trouble are long past

Dan. 7:8 shows the Antichrist, little horn, coming up on the Roman beast/government.
    He came up among all the other horns (ten horns, v.8), kings and emperors of Rome, as a small and insignificant man; only after the western leg of Rome fell, 565 AD, did he rise to power.

The three horns/kings, that were uprooted were the three barbarian kingdoms, Vandals, Heruli, and Ostrogoth, which captured Roman territory for a while before they were defeated again.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 11 2012,13:54)
    Hi junior (wakeup)

The feet of clay and iron, a government made up of many nations (the UN), correct; but has nothing to do with Rome any more.
    The UN is the eighth (Dan. 2:34), which came out of the seventh (ten horns, League of Nation, Rev. 17:12). it was the seventh head, League of Nation, that lasted for only a short while.

Isa. 28; is a warning against the southern kingdom of Israel, ten tribes, this prophecy was carried out by the Assyrians in 722 BC.

Dan. 7:8 shows the Antichrist, little horn, coming up on the Roman beast/government.
    He came up among all the other horns (ten horns, v.8), kings and emperors of Rome, as a small and insignificant man; only after the western leg of Rome fell, 565 AD, did he rise to power.

The three horns/kings, that were uprooted were the three barbarian kingdoms, Vandals, Heruli, and Ostrogoth, which captured Roman territory for a while before they were defeated again.

Georg

Pastry

I have given scripture Isiah28:15—22.(a covenant with death.)

Dont forget that the feet is a continuation of the legs:
    and the 10 toes is the last kingdom before the coming.
    So if the toes is the last;that means the feet is now:
    the last has not come yet but soon will. The last kingdom consist of only 10,no more.

The seventh is the feet,because the 8th is the toes.(the last).

God mentions greece and all the kingdoms before it ,but he never mentioned rome; but instead he only mentioned king of the north and king of the south,only these two kings back and forth, to the end time is still north and south.

Europe is north of israel and so is rome; egypt is south of is israel,it was egypt then ,but today its all the muslem nations.
    THey are the king of the south today.

Jer.25;9. the FAMILIES of the north.
    Isiah 14:31.A smoke frome the north.

Dan.11;40. And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(muslems)push at him(king of the north) and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind,with chariots and with horsmen and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries,and shall overflow and pass over.

41. He shall enter also into the GLORIOUS LAND(israel),and many countries shall be overthrown ;—–

42. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of egypt shall not escape.

44. But tidings out of the east and out of the north(iran and allies of the north,maybe russia too.) shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy and utterly to make away many.

45.AND HE SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE,(HIS TEMPLE ,NOT GODS TEMPLE.) between the seas(between the med.sea and the dead sea = jerusalem.)
    IN THE GLORIOUS HOLY MOUNTAIN,yet he shall come to his end.

Attention, the temple will be build for him,not for God.

Jer 4:6. Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for i will bring evil from the north and a great destruction.

jer 6:22. 10:22. 50:3.41.and many more.

Jer51:28.The medes and his dominion(allies).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

one foot two feet ,ten toes ,little toe big toe ,little clay little iron some can not read scriptures

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 11 2012,15:44)

Hi junior (wakeup)

Georg

Pastry

the last has not come yet but soon will. The last kingdom consist of only 10,no more.

God mentions greece and all the kingdoms before it ,but he never mentioned rome; but instead he only mentioned king of the north and king of the south,only these two kings back and forth, to the end time is still north and south.

Europe is north of israel and so is rome; egypt is south of is israel,it was egypt then ,but today its all the muslem nations.

Dan.11;40. And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(muslems)push at him(king of the north) and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind,with chariots and with horsmen and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries,and shall overflow and pass over.

41. He shall enter also into the GLORIOUS LAND(israel),and many countries shall be overthrown ;—–

42. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of egypt shall not escape.

44. But tidings out of the east and out of the north(iran and allies of the north,maybe russia too.) shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy and utterly to make away many.

45.AND HE SHALL PLANT THE TABERNACLES OF HIS PALACE,(HIS TEMPLE ,NOT GODS TEMPLE.) between the seas(between the med.sea and the dead sea = jerusalem.)

Jer 4:6. Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for i will bring evil from the north and a great destruction.

wakeup.

Your blindness is not accidental, it is willful.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi junior (wakeup)

Georg

Hi old boy.

Greetings to you.

The two legs of iron=old roman empire(ok with you).
    The two feet mixed iron and clay(a mixed people) you say is the UN.
    I say; you are going too fast forward,for the feet is an extension of the legs,and it is the –ONE– before –The LAST– kingdom of man on this earth,because the last kingdom of man will be the 10 toes kingdom.

If you look at your feet; You will see that nothing comes after the toes; and also that the toes are very short,compared to the previous kingdoms;this means the 10 toes kingdom will only exist for a very short time.(near future)

We are in the feet kingdom,and the toes kingdom is coming.(last kingdom)

The feet kingdom is also the 7th head in rev.13 that was healed from a deadly wound(1st and 2nd w.w.) and live: Not ignoring the fact,that this 10 horned head is also the 8th,and the last.( the 8th.is of the 7th.)

Dan.7:7. THIS IS THE SAME 10 HORNED BEAST,of rev.13.
    verse 11.This beast(The last beast) is destroyed and cast into the fire.(The same beast also in rev19:20.) (cast into lake of fire.)THE END OF ALL BEASTS.

You said the the feet is the UN.
    But the feet kingdom is not a united kingdom.(just two)
    LEFT AND RIGHT(Iron clay kingdom). I say the british and the american.(an extension of the old roman empire).

The 10 horned beast will only be for a very,very short time.
    Dan.7:25. — and they shall be given unto his hand for 3 1/2.yrs.( the false prophet will only be IN CONTROL for 3 1/2.yrs.)He will come up first;introduce himself to the world,then take control. His power will only be for 3 1/2.yrs.

His total appearence will be ,Dan8:14.15.(2300 days)6.4yrs.

Rev13:5. —-and –POWER– was given unto him for 42 months.(3 1/2yrs). rev11:2. The holy city shall they tread under foot for 42 months.(3 1/2.yrs).

You said the league of nations lasted only a short while.
    This is true,but the beast that only will last a short while is the last beast; the toes.(the last kingdom).

This is my interpretation georg,Its up to you.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 12 2012,00:43)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 11 2012,15:44)

Hi junior (wakeup)

Georg

Pastry

wakeup.

Your blindness is not accidental, it is willful.

Pastry.

CAN WE HAVE A PROPER DISCUSSION,OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO THROW STONES AND BURN FLAGS,AND BLOW UP THINGS,LIKE SOME DO.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

Yes, the toes are an extension of the feet, the feet are an extension of the legs, and the legs are an extension of the thigh and belly, and the etc; shall I go on?

I am looking at my feet, and there are toenails sticking out; do you think that means any thing?

:D :D The toes are short so that kingdom will only last a short time? you're killing me.

But you know something, we are in the feet and toe kingdom;

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Do you think the UN is united?
    What is yet to come is the stone that will break it all to pieces.

Dan 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

For that we want have to wait much longer.
    Now ask yourself, what was the UN before it became the UN?
    It was the “LEAGUE OF NATION”, it was formed in 1918, and lasted till 1946; that is a short time; and out of it came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; that is why it says, the eighth is of the seven, it had changed in name only.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

That is where we are now. The old Roman empire has nothing to do with anything any more.
    What man wants to do, and always has tried to do, rule the whole world, that idea has not died.

Which ten horned beast are you talking about, the one in Dan.? or one of the three in Rev.?

This is as far as I will go, the rest is to coded for me to understand.

I disagree with you on this, what you have come up with is no interpretation, its not even a good guess; you just hate to learn, don't you?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 12 2012,11:02)
    wakeup

Yes, the toes are an extension of the feet, the feet are an extension of the legs, and the legs are an extension of the thigh and belly, and the etc; shall I go on?

I am looking at my feet, and there are toenails sticking out; do you think that means any thing?

:D :D The toes are short so that kingdom will only last a short time? you're killing me.

But you know something, we are in the feet and toe kingdom;

Dan 2:41   And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.  

Do you think the UN is united?
    What is yet to come is the stone that will break it all to pieces.

Dan 2:45   Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.  

For that we want have to wait much longer.
    Now ask yourself, what was the UN before it became the UN?
    It was the “LEAGUE OF NATION”, it was formed in 1918, and lasted till 1946; that is a short time; and out of it came the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; that is why it says, the eighth is of the seven, it had changed in name only.

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

That is where we are now. The old Roman empire has nothing to do with anything any more.
    What man wants to do, and always has tried to do, rule the whole world, that idea has not died.

Which ten horned beast are you talking about, the one in Dan.? or one of the three in Rev.?

This is as far as I will go, the rest is to coded for me to understand.

I disagree with you on this, what you have come up with is no interpretation, its not even a good guess; you just hate to learn, don't you?

Georg

Pastry.

You said; ''you dont have to agree of what I am saying,I dont care''. Thats good georg; same here,but never start burning flags.

I can see where you are coming from,and I am studying it,but I dont have to accept it,and you also dont have to accept my interpretation.
    we can still show scriptures,cant we?

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

The Kingdom of Antichrist is Spiritual. It is a Spirtual Battle of the end days. We are in it now.

“For your conflict is not only with flesh and blood, but also with the angels, and with powers, with the rulers of this world of darkness, and with the evil spirits under the heavens”.

shimmer
    Participant

Wake up people.

You are either in the kingdom of antichrist now or you are not, or you are half way in it.

Get out of her my people!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 12 2012,21:15)
    Wake up people.  

You are either in the kingdom of antichrist now or you are not, or you are half way in it.

Get out of her my people!

Shimmer.

ALL I CAN SAY IS AMEN.
    We are at war daily.(temptations.).

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Thanks Wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Mar. 12 2012,21:14)
    The Kingdom of Antichrist is Spiritual. It is a Spirtual Battle of the end days. We are in it now.  

“For your conflict is not only with flesh and blood, but also with the angels, and with powers, with the rulers of this world of darkness, and with the evil spirits under the heavens”.

Shimmer

There is no kingdom of Antichrist per say, he is not even a king; but he made himself a crown and ruled like a king; or rather “has” ruled.
    And he was very physical, over 50 mil. people gave their life because they did not worship him.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account