Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,021 through 1,040 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 04 2012,18:33)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,10:11)
    Hi BD,

That verse in 1corinthians was to the Corinthians, not to every Christian who reads the bible?

B'shem
    YHVH

Okay

John 16:12
    I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Who was Jesus talking to?

bod

why would you bear that, you are Muslim this is not for you ,you have a different god,and set of rules,remember the Koran is your book of your truth,not the bible

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

“The Bible” is about “YHVH” while the ‘quran’ is ‘Babylon’.

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2012,06:41)
    Hi Pierre,

B'shem
    YHVH

I guess you feel you don't have to actually answer the questions I ask you and that makes me understand that you are at a loss for words.

ED if the Flesh profiteth nothing howbeit you think a sacrifice of flesh profits us all?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Jesus didn't get any of his Apostles to understand they were going
    to be killed for his sake until after his resurrection. (See John 21:18-19)
    The HolySpirit convinced the rest; you need to get up on your bible reading!

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 05 2012,07:28)

Hi Pierre,

B'shem
    YHVH

I guess you feel you don't have to actually answer the questions I ask you and that makes me understand that you are at a loss for words.

ED if the Flesh profiteth nothing howbeit you think a sacrifice of flesh profits us all?

Hi BD,

It is the Spirit that indwells in mankind that avails, BD!
    That was available to us all “AFTER” Jesus ransom sacrifice.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away (die on the cross):
    for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die(Jesus),
    it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. (John 12:24)

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 05 2012,07:55)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 05 2012,07:28)

Hi Pierre,

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

It is the Spirit that indwells in mankind that avails, BD!
    That was available to us all “AFTER” Jesus ransom sacrifice.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away (die on the cross):
    for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die(Jesus),
    it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. (John 12:24)

B'shem
    YHVH

How does “depart” mean to die by crucifixion? I agree to that he was raised up to God (departed) but that does not mean he was killed or crucified and if he was as he said the Flesh profiteth nothing.

Haggai 2:12-14

King James Version (KJV)

12If one bear holy flesh in the skirt of his garment, and with his skirt do touch bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any meat, shall it be holy? And the priests answered and said, No.

13Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean.

14Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the LORD; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.

terraricca
    Participant
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2012,12:11)
    bod

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=4166

have a look

I saw this video before I'm not sure what it has to do with me though, The Quran says that the Muslims use to pray towards Jerusalem but the Jews did not accept it so ALLAH gave them another direction to pray.

And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-Al-Haram (at Makkah), and wheresoever you are, turn your faces towards it (when you pray) so that men may have no argument against you except those of them that are wrong-doers, so fear them not, but fear Me! – And so that I may complete My Blessings on you and that you may be guided.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #150)

The fools among the people (pagans, hypocrites, and Jews) will say, “What has turned them (Muslims) from their Qiblah [prayer direction (towards Jerusalem)] to which they used to face in prayer.” Say, (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) “To Allah belong both, east and the west. He guides whom He wills to the Straight Way.”
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #142)

Verily! We have seen the turning of your (Muhammad's صلى الله عليه وسلم) face towards the heaven. Surely, We shall turn you to a Qiblah (prayer direction) that shall please you, so turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah). And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction. Certainly, the people who were given the Scripture (i.e. Jews and the Christians) know well that, that (your turning towards the direction of the Ka'bah at Makkah in prayers) is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #144)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 05 2012,23:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2012,12:11)
    bod

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=4166

have a look

I saw this video before I'm not sure what it has to do with me though, The Quran says that the Muslims use to pray towards Jerusalem but the Jews did not accept it so ALLAH gave them another direction to pray.

And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-Al-Haram (at Makkah), and wheresoever you are, turn your faces towards it (when you pray) so that men may have no argument against you except those of them that are wrong-doers, so fear them not, but fear Me! – And so that I may complete My Blessings on you and that you may be guided.
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #150)

The fools among the people (pagans, hypocrites, and Jews) will say, “What has turned them (Muslims) from their Qiblah [prayer direction (towards Jerusalem)] to which they used to face in prayer.” Say, (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) “To Allah belong both, east and the west. He guides whom He wills to the Straight Way.”
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #142)

Verily! We have seen the turning of your (Muhammad's صلى الله عليه وسلم) face towards the heaven. Surely, We shall turn you to a Qiblah (prayer direction) that shall please you, so turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah). And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction. Certainly, the people who were given the Scripture (i.e. Jews and the Christians) know well that, that (your turning towards the direction of the Ka'bah at Makkah in prayers) is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #144)

Bod

:D :D :D

This was not Allah,that was the iyatolas that changed it ,hundred years later ,

You sew the video,how the Muslim people do not respect their own holy place,

But they are good a making treads ,

Live is cheap in the Muslim world,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

al-lah's  promises of heaven

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2012,03:49)
    al-lah's  promises of heaven

Sorry can't see this vidoe I already told you any video with Walid Shoebat will not be watched by me because he can't be trusted. Can't you find other videos without him that make your argument?

Ed J
    Participant

HI BD,

Here, watch this video…

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2012,14:20)
    HI BD,

Here, watch this video…

B'shem
    YHVH

Major problem here when someone talks about more than one God, automatically makes me understand that they have no idea what they are talking about.

For some strange reason despite what the Bible says you have these Christians that insist that God does not condone violence and any competent reader of the bible knows that God absolutely does condone violence and war he even says it will be used as a punishment for disobedience.

ED do you now clearly declare that YHVH does not condone war?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

YHVH is in a war against islam;
    when are you going to realize this?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2012,15:40)
    Hi BD,

YHVH is in a war against islam;
    when are you going to realize this?

B'shem
    YHVH

Isaiah 45:7
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

terraricca
    Participant

EDJ

I do not like people shaved that close to the skin,:D :laugh: :laugh:

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 16 2012,18:17)
    EDJ

:D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,01:45)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 16 2012,18:17)
    EDJ

:D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :)

:D :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,03:47)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 30 2012,01:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 29 2012,03:56)
    Hi Georg,

The United States is considered Manasseh,
    and the United Kingdom is considered Ephraim.
    Fulfilling the enemies gates prophecy in Genesis.

“and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;” (Gen 22:17)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I do agree with this,

“””The United States is considered Manasseh,
    and the United Kingdom is considered Ephraim.”””

“””and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;”””

Georg

:)

EDJ.

GEN22:17.That in blessing,I will bless thee,and in multiplying,I will multiply THY SEED (Jesus) as the stars of the heaven,and as the sand which is up on the sea shore; and THY SEED (Jesus) hall possess the gate of his enemies.
    YOU SAY THIS IS AMERICA: But this is about JESUS and his spiritual children;spiritual israel; that is going to possess the gate of his enemies.(near future).

Verse 18. And in THY SEED(Jesus) shall all the nations of the earth BE BLESSED; because thou has obeyed my voice.

Gen.26:4. And I will make THY SEED(Jesus) to multiply as the stars of heaven,and will give unto THY SEED(Jesus).all the countries; and in THY SEED(Jesus) shall ALL the nations of the earth be blessed. (ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH).

See also deut.34:4.(THY SEED,again).

Galatians 3:16. Now to abraham and HIS SEED were the promises made.He said not, and to seeds, as for many(plural);but as of one. and to THY SEED WHICH IS CHRIST.

HEB.2:16. fOR VERILY HE TOOK NOT ON HIM THE NATURE OF ANGELS; BUT HE TOOK ON HIM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,021 through 1,040 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account