Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Mohammad got it wrong; face the facts.
    You didn't even watch the video did you?

I see you're having trouble accepting THE FACT
    that you, BD, have been following a false prophet.

B'shem
    YHVH

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 02 2012,16:47)

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,14:53)
    I marvel at how all the religious people fire on the Muslims as to how wrong they are. Yes they are in error, but my friend all other ritual religions are eating out of the same bucket as the muslims are. They are drunk off the wine of her fornications (great whore). The Revealation  of Jesus Christ is now coming forth to destroy all the rituals of this religious world. Remeber when Samson was blind grinding at the mill? Remeber he asked that little child to put his hands on the two pillars? Remember what he did? He brought the whole religious world down on their heads, this is getting ready to take place. The religious world is getting ready to be revealed and God in his temple (Christ in you the hope of glory) is getting ready to come forth.

How is Islam in error and how did sampson bring down the religious world?

Samson brought down the pillars by exposing the darkness by subjecting the light and eradicating the darkness as the understanding of God came forth. Let me give you an example. Man was walking from point A to point B it took him 40 days to arrive to point B. Then a understanding or revealation came forth adn now he can get in a airplane and be ther in 10 minutes. So this understanding is what will bring the pillars down. The entire religious world is based on thier carnal understanding of God. The truth was brought forth, but not comprehended until now, now is the seven fold light or 7 fold understanding.If you will go go facebook look up DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read 1-50 at least there is about 340 short post. If you will just read 1-50 you will have a foundation that is not the carnal mind but the Spirit Mind that will let you completely understand. See I am not telling you that the religious world is right and you are wrong, I am telling you there is something that the world dont understand.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 02 2012,17:35)
    Hi BD,

Mohammad got it wrong; face the facts.
    You didn't even watch the video did you?

I see you're having trouble accepting THE FACT
    that you, BD, have been following a false prophet.

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

You are very strange in the fact that you say everything is literal except what you don't want to believe are the angels really the sons of God?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,23:53)

I marvel at how all the religious people fire on the Muslims as to how wrong they are. Yes they are in error, but my friend all other ritual religions are eating out of the same bucket as the muslims are. They are drunk off the wine of her fornications (great whore). The Revealation  of Jesus Christ is now coming forth to destroy all the rituals of this religious world. Remeber when Samson was blind grinding at the mill? Remeber he asked that little child to put his hands on the two pillars? Remember what he did? He brought the whole religious world down on their heads, this is getting ready to take place. The religious world is getting ready to be revealed and God in his temple (Christ in you the hope of glory) is getting ready to come forth.

Samson brought down the pillars by exposing the darkness by subjecting the light and eradicating the darkness as the understanding of God came forth. Let me give you an example. Man was walking from point A to point B it took him 40 days to arrive  to point B. Then a understanding or revealation came forth adn now he can get in a airplane and be ther in 10 minutes. So this understanding is what will bring the pillars down. The entire religious world is based on thier carnal understanding of God. The truth was brought forth, but not comprehended until now, now is the seven fold light or 7 fold understanding.If you will go go facebook look up DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read 1-50 at least there is about 340 short post. If you will just read 1-50 you will have a foundation that is not the carnal mind but the Spirit Mind that will let you completely understand.  See I am not telling you that the religious world is right and you are wrong, I am telling you there is something that the world dont understand.

What do you think the world doesn't understand and do so without parables so that we can plainly see what you are trying to say

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 03 2012,11:56)

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,23:53)

Samson brought down the pillars by exposing the darkness by subjecting the light and eradicating the darkness as the understanding of God came forth. Let me give you an example. Man was walking from point A to point B it took him 40 days to arrive  to point B. Then a understanding or revealation came forth adn now he can get in a airplane and be ther in 10 minutes. So this understanding is what will bring the pillars down. The entire religious world is based on thier carnal understanding of God. The truth was brought forth, but not comprehended until now, now is the seven fold light or 7 fold understanding.If you will go go facebook look up DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read 1-50 at least there is about 340 short post. If you will just read 1-50 you will have a foundation that is not the carnal mind but the Spirit Mind that will let you completely understand.  See I am not telling you that the religious world is right and you are wrong, I am telling you there is something that the world dont understand.

What do you think the world doesn't understand and do so without parables so that we can plainly see what you are trying to say

they dont understand what happened when Adam pertook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil,(what actually happened) First of all only the spirit mind can understand the things of God. The whole world is trying (since the fall in the garden) to understand the bible and God thru thier intelligental mind (carnal Mind) and it dont matter if it is Catholic, Muslim, Baptist, Church of God, Untited pPentocostal or any other religion ALL are the whore and her daughters and are drunk from her teachings her=tree of knowledge. This is why the bible teaches to be carnal minded is death. Why would you want to carnally understand God? When the bible teaches that to be carnal minded is death and the carnal mind is eminity with God or enemy of God. But to be spirit minded is life everlasting, which will you chose. I am not here trying to prove Muslims are wrong as I have several Muslim friends who now understand what I am talking about.Hope you understand.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,12:12)
    they dont understand what happened when Adam pertook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil,(what actually happened) First of all only the spirit mind can understand the things of God. The whole world is trying (since the fall in the garden) to understand the bible and God thru thier intelligental mind (carnal Mind) and it dont matter if it is Catholic, Muslim, Baptist, Church of God, Untited pPentocostal or any other religion ALL are the whore and her daughters and are drunk from her teachings her=tree of knowledge. This is why the bible teaches to be carnal minded is death. Why would you want to carnally understand God? When the bible teaches that to be carnal minded is death and the carnal mind is eminity with God or enemy  of God. But to be spirit minded is life everlasting, which will you chose. I am not here trying to prove Muslims are wrong as I have several Muslim friends who now understand what I am talking about.Hope you understand.

I appreciate your post but please understand that God endowed us with intelligence and reason that while we are Carnal we are bound to God through Spiritual Faith and acts.

There are actual physical activities to avoid to remain steadfast spiritually. Instead of being Mystical or Mysterious about what you are saying say it plainly. It seems you want to be mystical so you can feel that what you are feeling is somehow special or unique which gives you the perception of value in what you believe, I have no problem with that but Value should be able to be clearly shown without going through a mystical process.

Delriomike
    Participant

If you truly want to understand (whixch I trust you do) then you ought to go to FACEBOOK type in DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS bu Melody Pike Allen and read post 1-50 all are very short post and it will show you best what I am saying.Only God can reveal it to you you or me is not smart enough to understand it.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,12:58)
    If you truly want to understand (whixch I trust you do) then you ought to go to FACEBOOK type in  DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS  bu Melody Pike Allen and read post 1-50 all are very short post and it will show you best what I am saying.Only God can reveal it to you you or me is not smart enough to understand it.

I have read 1-50 and I am telling you that it is only adding to those “fragments? that they seem to be against. I don't mean to be mean but unless you convice me otherwise it all appears to be so much Garbage based on Ecclesiates:

Ecclesiastes 12:11-13

King James Version (KJV)

11The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Someone has convinced you that life is complex but the TRULY SPIRITUAL is not found beyond your Jugular vein

Delriomike
    Participant

I would like to thank you for reading 1-50. I would like ot advise you to be careful how you enterain strangers as some have entertained angels unawares. So Now you must let God reveal himself to you you either are or you are not, that is for God to judge not me. So thanks again.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 03 2012,13:21)
    I would like to thank you for reading 1-50.  I would like ot advise you to be careful how you enterain strangers as some have entertained angels unawares. So Now you must let God reveal himself to you you either are or you are not, that is for God to judge not me. So thanks again.

First of all you are very welcome. God has already revealed Himself to me why is it always someone believes that God has only chosen them or their group to reveal Himself God says plainly regarding anyone and everyone

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you, Do you not believe that?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

How does someone draw near to YHVH if they disregard the words of his son?

Matt 11:27-29 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
    neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
    28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,07:45)
    Hi BD,

How does someone draw near to YHVH if they disregard the words of his son?

Matt 11:27-29 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
    neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
    28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

B'shem
    YHVH

Actually I don't disregard what he says he tells me to Worship God Alone, I do that and you say that it is the wrong thing to do.

He said in the verses you gave to “Learn of me” so when I further my learning Islam you say that it is the wrong thing to do.

In the NT he said he had more things to tell but you couldn't bear them then so when I tell you things about him that you cannot bear you reject it although he told you there were things he wanted to tell you, so tell me what has Jesus told you that was hard for you to bear since you became a Christian as far as I know you claim to already know anything important which is Jesus died for your sins end of story so why was Jesus saying there is something else?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

What's hard for YOU to bear is what has been revealed to all Christians by God's “HolySpirit”; which is…

Colossians 1:26-27 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
    To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,09:27)
    Hi BD,

What's hard for YOU to bear is what has been revealed to all Christians by God's “HolySpirit”; which is…

Colossians 1:26-27 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
    To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed

How would that be gard to bear and if that was the case then why did Paul also say:

1 Corinthians 3:2
    I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

What more could be said and known that would have been hard to bear at that time. The Gospel was already preached and the formula to believe and be saved was already given as well as the instructions of Baptism and love fulfilling the law so what have you learned since then that is hard to bear accept what I try to tell you and you cannot bear it?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

That verse in 1corinthians was to the Corinthians, not to every Christian who reads the bible?

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,10:11)
    Hi BD,

That verse in 1corinthians was to the Corinthians, not to every Christian who reads the bible?

B'shem
    YHVH

Okay

John 16:12
    I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Who was Jesus talking to?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

That his disciples would have to give up their lives being killed by religious zealots;
    you know the murdering religious type, that murder the innocent, right?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Why 'allah' is a fake god…

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,12:33)
    Hi BD,

That his disciples would have to give up their lives being killed by religious zealots;
    you know the murdering religious type, that murder the innocent, right?

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

He had already told them they would suffer for his sake, that the would be killed and thrown in prisons so that answer is not correct so I will ask you again what was he talking about when he said there were things he wanted to tell them that they could not bear?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account