Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,04:26)
    Hi BD,

I'm glad you at least admit you have to interpret the nonsense
    that your false prophet has recited!   …at least now you are making progress away from his lies!

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

I wasn't just talking about The Quran I was also talking about The Bible. I don't believe the information was meant to be anything but provocative to cause man to think and want to know. God “GUIDES” us into knowledge

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 30 2012,05:50)

Hi BD,

that your false prophet has recited!   …at least now you are making progress away from his lies!

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

I wasn't just talking about The Quran I was also talking about The Bible. I don't believe the information was meant to be anything but provocative to cause man to think and want to know. God “GUIDES” us into knowledge

Hi BD,

You mean like you trying the make the “Book of Truth”(The bible)
    agree with the 'book of fraud'(the quran)? When it clearly doesn't?

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,06:15)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

How is the Quran the book of Fraud? What are the fraudulent parts of it?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 30 2012,09:08)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

Proving  ‘islam is FALSE’  …the Crucifixion account explained

islam rejects vicarious sacrifice,

but accepts it at the same time.   …WHAT UTTER HYPOCRISY!

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,09:49)

Why are you duplicating posts

bodhitharta
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

Proving  ‘islam is FALSE’  …the Crucifixion account explained

islam rejects vicarious sacrifice,

but accepts it at the same time.   …WHAT UTTER HYPOCRISY!

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

You ask for proof and I gave it to you. Did you even watch the video?

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,13:38)

Ed wrote:

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 30 2012,13:09)

FALSE!

'al-Lah' is satan the devil

bodhitharta
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 31 2012,13:56)
    Ed, if you had a Muslim neighbour, would you talk to them?  Would you say what you say here to them?

Just wondering.

Sorry to go on about the quoting.

Hi Shimmer,

Jesus died for your sins; repent and follow YHVH, the Living God.

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 30 2012,14:12)

Hi BD,

The library of Congress had every book that was printed in it, so why
    are you acting like it is special for them to have the 'book of fraud' there?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 27 2012,21:02)
    Hi Everyone, here's one of the BIGGEST PROVABLE MISTAKES in the quran;
                    WHAT WILL BD SAY about the quran talking about the wrong Mary?
      …

Mary: the Mother of Jesus was  NOT Aaron's sister  who was also named Mary? …

Quote (quran @ Sura 19:29)

“O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!” Sura 19:28

Exodus 15:20-21 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand;
           and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing
           ye to [The LORD JEHOVAH], for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Mary's Father:  was a descendant of the tribe of Judah. (Luke 3:23-31)
           Mary's Mother:  was a descendant of the tribe of Levi. (Luke 1:5, 1:36)

B'shem
    YHVH

More on this…

Watch it!

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 02 2012,14:43)

…

“O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!” Sura 19:28

Exodus 15:20-21 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand;
           and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing
           ye to [The LORD JEHOVAH], for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

B'shem
    YHVH

More on this…

Watch it!

I marvel at how all the religious people fire on the Muslims as to how wrong they are. Yes they are in error, but my friend all other ritual religions are eating out of the same bucket as the muslims are. They are drunk off the wine of her fornications (great whore). The Revealation of Jesus Christ is now coming forth to destroy all the rituals of this religious world. Remeber when Samson was blind grinding at the mill? Remeber he asked that little child to put his hands on the two pillars? Remember what he did? He brought the whole religious world down on their heads, this is getting ready to take place. The religious world is getting ready to be revealed and God in his temple (Christ in you the hope of glory) is getting ready to come forth.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 02 2012,14:43)

…

B'shem
    YHVH

More on this…

Watch it!

I already explained to you about this ED but the funny thing is most people never read the bible and didn't even know Aaron had a sister named Miriam so that in itself is proof how Islam is true and gets a person really exploring the facts now obviously you must know that Muhammad wasn't confusing two people 1400 years apart but you still insist on this line of thought so according to your thinking Jesus is the son of David, The son of Abraham, The son of Joseph and the son of God. He has four fathers with your logic.

Now once again the expression “Oh sister of Aaron” is an expression of righteousness and not a historical statement of descendancy.

Jesus even taught about figurative language saying

Matthew 22:45
    If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Now are you aware that Jesus is called son of David several times so wouldn't it be realistic to say that the people considered David of high esteem and righteousness and was calling Jesus son of David as an expression of Righteousness?

Either you agree or every time Jesus is called the son of David it is an error

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,14:53)
    I marvel at how all the religious people fire on the Muslims as to how wrong they are. Yes they are in error, but my friend all other ritual religions are eating out of the same bucket as the muslims are. They are drunk off the wine of her fornications (great whore). The Revealation  of Jesus Christ is now coming forth to destroy all the rituals of this religious world. Remeber when Samson was blind grinding at the mill? Remeber he asked that little child to put his hands on the two pillars? Remember what he did? He brought the whole religious world down on their heads, this is getting ready to take place. The religious world is getting ready to be revealed and God in his temple (Christ in you the hope of glory) is getting ready to come forth.

How is Islam in error and how did sampson bring down the religious world?

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account