Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    These words speak to you as it is as dust in our mouths?
    Quoting another man's book does not attract us any more than the book of Mormon does.
    That at least has a section of the Book of Ezekiel directly copied into it to give it the sense of validity

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2009,16:31)
    Hi BD,
    So our God of order would have spoken of your leader in scripture?
    Many have claimed to be able to add the final touches but 'it is finished'.

(1) And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: “O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be ahmad.” But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, “this is evident sorcery!”
    ( سورة الصف , As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #6)

John 16:12-14 (King James Version)

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2009,16:35)
    Hi BD,
    These words speak to you as it is as dust in our mouths?
    Quoting another man's book does not attract us any more than the book of Mormon does.
    That at least has a section of the Book of Ezekiel directly copied into it to give it the sense of validity

5) We gave Moses the book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #87)

(10) the Jews say: “the Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: “the Jews have naught (To stand) upon.” Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #113)

bodhitharta
    Participant

The Book speaks for itself.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    There is a wonderful harmony between all the books of our bible that show beauty and order.
    Your additions do not seem to add to that harmony.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2009,16:42)
    Hi BD,
    There is a wonderful harmony between all the books of our bible that show beauty and order.
    Your additions do not seem to add to that harmony.

These are not my additions at all.

What is it that you do not like about the Quran?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    I love lots of books.
    I have no ill feeling towards yours.
    It just does not offer the sustenance I love.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,06:45)
    Hi BD,
    I love lots of books.
    I have no ill feeling towards yours.
    It just does not offer the sustenance I love.

Well it should because I know you love God who is your Father and this book is The Word of your Father.

The Word of your Father God is made clear in this Glorious Quran.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So you say.
    We do not share that beleif.
    Grace and peace came through Jesus Christ.

Can you find grace?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,13:37)
    Hi BD,
    So you say.
    We do not share that beleif.
    Grace and peace came through Jesus Christ.

Can you find grace?

(4) Those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book do not like, nor do the polytheists, that the good should be sent down to you from your Lord, and Allah chooses especially whom He pleases for His mercy, and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #105)

(24) Then as for those who believe and do good, He will pay them fully their rewards and give them more out of His grace; and as for those who disdain and are proud, He will chastise them with a painful chastisement. And they shall not find for themselves besides Allah a guardian or a helper
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #173)

(25) Then as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast by Him, He will cause them to enter into His mercy and grace and guide them to Himself on a right path.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #175)

(39) And what will be the thought of those who forge lies against Allah on the day of resurrection? Most surely Allah is the Lord of grace towards men, but most of them do not give thanks.
    ( سورة يونس , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #60)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So you do not rely of grace through Jesus Christ but believe you have direct access to it from your teachings?
    You keep dividing us from you so what of the unity you claim?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,14:49)
    Hi BD,
    So you do not rely of grace through Jesus Christ but believe you have direct access to it from your teachings?
    You keep dividing us from you so what of the unity you claim?

Not at all!

Jesus told you who to pray to and in what manner this is the Grace that comes from Christ that he should set you free from false devotion and liberate you to be reconciled to your Father whom those who had the keys denied you entrance to.

Jesus said:

Luke 11:51-53 (King James Version)

51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Genesis 6 (King James Version)

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Tell me by what manner did Noah find grace in the sight of God?

Ephesians 2:7-9 (King James Version)

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I already told you Direct access is through Christ and so by being obedient to Christ you are reconciled to The Father

John 16:26-27 (King James Version)

26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Ephesians 2:19-21 (King James Version)

19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Jesus says clearly that there is a time that you will ask in his name and there will be a time when he will not pray to the Father for you as you are not a stranger to the Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So the man Jesus Christ is the mediator between you and God and the grace from God flows to you through the Lord Jesus Christ?

Jesus told us to beware of false christs and false prophets.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,15:29)
    Hi BD,
    So the man Jesus Christ is the mediator between you and God and the grace from God flows to you through the Lord Jesus Christ?

Jesus told us to beware of false christs and false prophets.

Yes,

You should always beware of false prophets and false christs

Matthew 24:23-25 (King James Version)

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

1) muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #144)

(3) But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to muhammad – for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition.
    ( سورة محمد , Muhammad, Chapter #47, Verse #2)

Muhammad is only mentions perhaps 4 times in the Quran whereas Jesus name appears 28 times Christ appears 26 times Moses appears 176 times and Mary appears 35 times

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So when were you brought into the family of God and anointed with His Spirit of power?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    There are libraries everywhere that bulge with books that mention the names you have and most of those books are useless garbage. The seed is the word of God that comes from those words of power and when accepted they spring up unto eternal life. But other teachers we are not to call father or rabbi as we have one.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,15:56)
    Hi BD,
    So when were you brought into the family of God and anointed with His Spirit of power?

Initially when I was a small child but then further 7 years ago currently my age is 43 years young lol…

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,15:59)
    Hi BD,
    There are libraries everywhere that bulge with books that mention the names you have and most of those books are useless garbage. The seed is the word of God that comes from those words of power and when accepted they spring up unto eternal life. But other teachers we are not to call father or rabbi as we have one.

Muhammad is not my Father and neither is Jesus

God is my Father(Creator)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    As sons of Adam God is Father of all but he now only recognises a relationship with those joined to His son by rebirth of water and His Spirit. Claiming a relationship through Abraham was unhelpful for the jewish rebels. He must know us and our knowing of Him only obliges us to repent and come to His Son.

All the books in the world cannot save us but we need to diescern if He was the author.
    His Stamp of order and harmony flows through all the bible but only dim reflections seem to show in your book.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2009,16:23)
    Hi BD,
    As sons of Adam God is Father of all but he now only recognises a relationship with those joined to His son by rebirth of water and His Spirit. Claiming a relationship through Abraham was unhelpful for the jewish rebels. He must know us and our knowing of Him only obliges us to repent and come to His Son.

All the books in the world cannot save us but we need to diescern if He was the author.
    His Stamp of order and harmony flows through all the bible but only dim reflections seem to show in your book.

You have clearly not read The Quran BTW, Jesus said had they known the Father they would have accepted him and likewise you would accept me.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account