Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 23 2012,17:51)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]
    I wish you would at least listen to these videos entirely before posting them and then compare them to the Quran which you also never read.

bod

understand that within the first few pages the Koran tells you it is man made and false ,with slavery in mind,

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 24 2012,10:00)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 22 2012,12:35)

I wish you would at least listen to these videos entirely before posting them and then compare them to the Quran which you also never read.

bod

understand that within the first few pages the Koran tells you it is man made and false ,with slavery in mind,

Pierre

Learn

bodhitharta
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 24 2012,17:08)

bod

Pierre

Learn

:D :D :laugh: :laugh: :D

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 24 2012,11:57)

bod

Pierre

Learn

:D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

I suppose you know more than a Jewish Rabbi Historian

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 24 2012,23:02)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 24 2012,11:57)

bod

Pierre

Learn

:D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

I suppose you know more than a Jewish Rabbi Historian

bod

I have talked with Rabbi and also Cardinals (Catholic)

I found out they do not know much about Gods word ,only them selves.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 23 2012,10:51)

I did!

Ed J
    Participant

.              The MANY inconsistencies of islam…

B'shem
    YHVH

TimothyVI
    Participant

Many of those were the same inconsistencies that I found in the bible which caused me to doubt it.

Tim

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Jan. 25 2012,21:17)
    Many of those were the same inconsistencies that I found in the bible which caused me to doubt it.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Like what?   …please post them in the 'atheist' thread, and I will explain them for you; OK?

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

.      islam is a joke

bodhitharta
    Participant

I and those in Islam believe that Jesus is Blessed and Precious

I believe that most devout Christians believe what they believe and will be blessed according to their faith in what they believe but make no mistake ED that you are going down paths in which you are receiving true knowledge and you will be judged on what you understood and then rejected.

You actually are aware that you believe that Jesus (Who is blessed forever) IS a CURSE, that is what you knowingly believe most Christians don't really UNDERSTAND that but you openly believe that Jesus is a CURSE.

1 Corinthians 12:3
    Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

You believe that God accepts human sacrifice although HE said it never even entered HIS mind

Jeremiah 32:35
    And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Unless you think that God is just saying he doesn't like Human sacrifices to other gods, is that what you think?

I have shown you where God said He didn't need any sacrifices at all not only that I also showed you God has only told us to be grateful

Psalm 50:11-17

King James Version (KJV)

11I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

12If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

13Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

14Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

15And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

16But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?

17Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

I and those of Islam believe 15And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

You believe that Jesus Christ would be on a cross being crucified yelling out Mark 15:34
    And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

So you believe at this moment Jesus wouldn't even say “Father” as he referred to God most of the NT did you even look at the verse that quote came from?

In those Psalms it is written: 6But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

And this is what you believe of Jesus so ED it seems that you are the JOKE

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 26 2012,18:43)

make no mistake ED that you are going down paths in which you are receiving true knowledge and you will be judged on what you understood and then rejected.

Hi Bd, your FALSE muslim terrorist scare tactics will not work! (see Matthew 10:28)

“Fear not them (muslims) which kill the body (see Rev.20:4),
    but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear [Ye] him(YHVH)
    which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matt 10:28)

Seeing your own reflection again? (see James 1:23-24 and Psalm 18:25-27)

Psalms 18:25-27 With the merciful thou(YHVH) will show thyself merciful;
    with an upright man thou(YHVH) will show thyself upright; With the pure
    thou(YHVH) will show thyself pure; and with the froward thou(YHVH) will
    show thyself froward. For thou will save the afflicted people;

but [thou YHVH] will bring down high looks.

James 1:23-24 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like
    unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself,
    and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 26 2012,19:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2012,19:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 26 2012,18:59)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2012,18:56)
    Hi BD,

Are you suggesting that the Apostle Paul (shaool) is confused? He has also said…

Gal 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us:
    for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might
    come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

You're spinning your wheels, BD; drop the 'book of fraud', it has only turned you away from (YHVH) the true God!

B'shem
    YHVH

no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed

TRUE or FALSE?

Hi BD,

The verse doesn't say that he is accursed, it means that he took the curse away. (See Rev.22:3)
    Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb
    shall be in [the HolyCity]; and his servants shall serve him(YHVH): (see Isaiah 60:14)

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

But THE POWER and MIGHT of YHVH speak what is true to your belief isn't this what you believe?

Galatians 3:13
    Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

DID Jesus die on the Cross (Hangeth on a tree)? If so you believe he IS CURSED and was made a CURSE for his followers so is it TRUE?

TRUE or FALSE?

Hi BD,

Do you not comprehend what I said?
    Or are you so fixated on falsehood that
    you have shut your ears? (see Matt.13:15)

Matt.13:15 For this (Arabic) people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and
    their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears,
    and should understand with their heart, and should be converted (to Christianity), and I should heal them.

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2012,20:00)

Hi BD,

Are you suggesting that the Apostle Paul (shaool) is confused? He has also said…

Gal 3:13-14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us:
    for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might
    come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

You're spinning your wheels, BD; drop the 'book of fraud', it has only turned you away from (YHVH) the true God!

B'shem
    YHVH

TRUE or FALSE?

Hi BD,

The verse doesn't say that he is accursed, it means that he took the curse away. (See Rev.22:3)
    Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb
    shall be in [the HolyCity]; and his servants shall serve him(YHVH): (see Isaiah 60:14)

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

But THE POWER and MIGHT of YHVH speak what is true to your belief isn't this what you believe?

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

DID Jesus die on the Cross (Hangeth on a tree)? If so you believe he IS CURSED and was made a CURSE for his followers so is it TRUE?

TRUE or FALSE?

Hi BD,

Matt.13:15 For this (Arabic) people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and
    their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears,
    and should understand with their heart, and should be converted (to Christianity), and I should heal them.

B'shem
    YHVH

“being made a curse for us” is what the scripture says it doesn't say he took away our curse without being cursed it says “redeemed us from the curse, being Made a Curse for us.”

So is or was Jesus Cursed? The scripture says Cursed IS

So is or was Jesus Cursed? It's a simple question for you, aren't you a teacher of the word of God didn't you say you had special province and providence speak tell us if you can

So is or was Jesus Cursed? YES or NO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Jan. 26 2012,04:17)

Tim

tim

if you could think on the real cause of your doubts ,it would certainly not be the inconsistencies.

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 27 2012,10:40)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Jan. 26 2012,04:17)

Tim

tim

if you could think on the real cause of your doubts ,it would certainly not be the inconsistencies.

Pierre

Wow you don't even believe something when someone is trying to share with you.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 27 2012,03:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2012,20:00)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

TRUE or FALSE?

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

ED

TRUE or FALSE?

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

“being made a curse for us” is what the scripture says it doesn't say he took away our curse without being cursed it says “redeemed us from the curse, being Made a Curse for us.”

So is or was Jesus Cursed?  The scripture says Cursed IS

So is or was Jesus Cursed? It's a simple question for you, aren't you a teacher of the word of God didn't you say you had special province and providence speak tell us if you can

So is or was Jesus Cursed?  YES or NO

Hi BD

Jesus has taken away  ‘the curse’  from Christians!

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone, here's one of the BIGGEST PROVABLE MISTAKES in the quran;
                    WHAT WILL BD SAY about the quran talking about the wrong Mary?
      …

Mary: the Mother of Jesus was  NOT Aaron's sister  who was also named Mary? …

Quote (quran @ Sura 19:29)

“O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!” Sura 19:28

Exodus 15:20-21 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand;
           and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing
           ye to [The LORD JEHOVAH], for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Mary's Father:  was a descendant of the tribe of Judah. (Luke 3:23-31)
           Mary's Mother:  was a descendant of the tribe of Levi. (Luke 1:5, 1:36)

B'shem
    YHVH

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account