Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

hey Im all by myself trying to build the burn't bridges, no ones here on the forum! :)

did NZ Have a day off on behalf of the All Blacks victory?

terraricca
    Participant

charity

hey Im all by myself trying to build the burn't bridges, no ones here on the forum!

what BURN OUT BRIDGE IS THAT ???

charity
    Participant

hehe! I was just joking around, We all come here to fix the world! every one sincere to his own adventure.

:D I don't always explain what I mean..sorry sir.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Oct. 21 2011,16:15)
    Hi,

theodorej,

Right at this time both Moslems an christians are waiting for the very same Jesus to return, he shall pick who will be the winners.
    .. up the two Drain pipes is the same bloody river.

VERY OLD challenge in which generation after generation keep the battle alive.

Greetings Charity ….. The muslims are waiting for the Moftee or the twelth Immam …. They veiw Jesus as a lesser deity and a prophet…Some of the Islamic leaders today think it is their appointed task to help with the appearence of twelth Immam and so they are justified in their committment to Jihad… What makes this senario really interesting is that the Vatican , although not declared is fostering the very same fervor against Islam that gave the world the crusades…

charity
    Participant

yes Is its all a Tad Bit Interesting from that angle.

brut murder is turned into honor killings, as WHAT HAPPEND TO JESUS

The Muslims carry an pay for their own Sins,
    How ever they are confussed about Good an evil, right an wrong. they remain in hell to serve their punishment, an are moved to Heaven, where sex drugs, woman are now permitted, the very things they just got punished for.

yea! the alla reward is a huge carrot an makes people insane..

The Vadcan, excepts the gift of grace, teaches that God Gave his Son to be Murdered. they hang him up in church an remind everyone each week how God ordained an excepted his killing. they touch what is not given to them by God, an have no responsibility…heaven is a place where everyone will behave an be white as snow..

If these two religions planing on sharing the same heave?, then Im not interested in going..smile, the rolls will reverse
    from what I gather, they let each other into their heavens? is that true sir?

any ofAabraham sarah an their handmaidens children, are INTITLED TO inherit ISREAL. an be favored by God TO HAVE THE HOLY CITY. bbut not all of them of Jacob.

split family matters can become very emotional when you all dont live so far apart. fathers that favored the children of the Woman they love. cant always make the ground up with the others.

Pastry
    Participant

Charity???? Are you the old Charity??? I think it is…. Well Hello my dear girl…. how are you??? good to see a familiar users name…… Peace Irene

charity
    Participant

well thank you Mrs

Its nice to drop by an see everyone
    I do enjoy this forum even thou many people cant understand my posts an probley dont care to.
    Hope all is well with you an yours :(

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Charity,

I always enjoyed not understanding your posts. :D

Tim

charity
    Participant

TIM ..hehe, hello dear magnificant!l friend! missed you!

I so enjoy beingl teased by you to!

Hope all is well with you yours :D

Devolution
    Participant

I have seen and heard and read that Islam is claiming that the mention of “that Prophet” in the Holy bible is actually speaking of Mohammad and are gaining converts using this prophecy.

So i put together some scripture for any who may one day enter into this argument with those who claim this.

Deuteronomy 18:15
    The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee,of thy bretheren,like unto me,unto Him ye shall hearken.

*Who is this Prophet?
    *Islam claims it is Mohammad.

YET:

*This Prophet will be raised up in the midst of thee (Israel)
    *This Prophet will be “of thy brethren, like unto me” (Israelite)

*Mohammad was never raised up/performed his ministry in Israel.
    *Mohammad was never an Israelite.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19
    I will raise them up a prophet from among their bretheren,like unto thee,and will put My words in His mouth;and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him.And it shall come to pass,that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which He shall speak in My name,I will require it of him.

*God is speaking here.
    *This could be any prophet thus far…
    *Islam is using this prophecy also claiming it is Mohammad, claiming that since Ishmael is of their lineage, and a child of Abraham, that the “brethren” aspect of this wording applies to Mohammad also.
    *There are people falling for this.

John 1:17-27
    For the law was given by Moses,but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.No man hath seen God at any time;the only begotten Son,which is in the bosom of the Father,He hath declared Him.And this is the record of John,when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,Who art thou?And he confessed,and denied not;but confessed,I am not the Christ.And they asked him,What then?Art thou Elias?And he saith,I am not.Art thou that prophet?And he answered,No.Then said they unto him,Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us.What sayest thou of thyself?He said,I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness,Make straight the way of the Lord,as said the prophet Esaias.And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.And they asked him,and said unto him,Why baptizest thou then,if thou be not that Christ,nor Elias,neither that prophet?John answered them,saying,I baptize with water:but there standeth one among you,whom ye know not;He it is,who coming after me is preferred before me,whose shoe latchet i am not worthy to unloose.

*The Pharisees were waiting for that prophet also. They thought maybe it was John.
    *But John declared that he was not that prophet.

Acts 3:20-24
    And He shall send you Jesus Christ,which before was preached unto you:Whom the heaven must receive untl the times of restitution of all things,which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.For Moses truly said unto the fathers,A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your bretheren,like unto me;Him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever He shall say unto you.And it shall come to pass,that every soul,which will not hear that prophet,shall be destroyed from among the people.Yea,and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after,as many as have spoken,have likewise foretold of these days.

*There you are.
    *Scripture plainly declares that “that Prophet” is indeed Jesus.
    *He is “that Prophet”.

A Few more:

Luke 13:33
    Nevertheless I must walk today,and to morrow,and the day following:for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

*Jesus here confirms that He is also a Prophet.

John 6:14
    Then those men,when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did,said,This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

*These Israelites realized.

John 1:45
    Philip findeth Nathanael,and saith unto him,We have found Him,of whom Moses in the law,and the prophets,did write,Jesus of Nazareth,the Son of Joseph.

*Philip and Nathanael also knew Jesus was that Prophet.

Islam is trying hard to convert Christians and Jews any way they can.
    Peacefully or forcefully.
    And quite a few have been seduced by this lie that Mohammad is “that Prophet”.
    And Chrislam also is rising, maybe they too will start using this lie?

So now, if any were not aware of this sneaky attempt doing the rounds, now you are armed with a scriptural response.

God bless.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 27 2011,01:49)
    I have seen and heard and read that Islam is claiming that the mention of “that Prophet” in the Holy bible is actually speaking of Mohammad and are gaining converts using this prophecy.

So i put together some scripture for any who may one day enter into this argument with those who claim this.

Deuteronomy 18:15
       The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee,of thy bretheren,like unto me,unto Him ye shall hearken.

*Who is this Prophet?
    *Islam claims it is Mohammad.

YET:

*This Prophet will be raised up in the midst of thee (Israel)
    *This Prophet will be “of thy brethren, like unto me” (Israelite)

*Mohammad was never raised up/performed his ministry in Israel.
    *Mohammad was never an Israelite.

Deuteronomy 18:18-19
       I will raise them up a prophet from among their bretheren,like unto  thee,and will put My words in His mouth;and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him.And it shall come to pass,that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which He shall speak in My name,I will require it of him.

*God is speaking here.
    *This could be any prophet thus far…
    *Islam is using this prophecy also claiming it is Mohammad, claiming that since Ishmael is of their lineage, and a child of Abraham, that the “brethren” aspect of this wording applies to Mohammad also.
    *There are people falling for this.

John 1:17-27
       For the law was given by Moses,but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.No man hath seen God at any time;the only begotten Son,which is in the bosom of the Father,He hath declared Him.And this is the record of John,when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,Who art thou?And he confessed,and denied not;but confessed,I am not the Christ.And they asked him,What then?Art thou Elias?And he saith,I am not.Art thou that prophet?And he answered,No.Then said they unto him,Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us.What sayest thou of thyself?He said,I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness,Make straight the way of the Lord,as said the prophet Esaias.And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.And they asked him,and said unto him,Why baptizest thou then,if thou be not that Christ,nor Elias,neither that prophet?John answered them,saying,I baptize with water:but there standeth one among you,whom ye know not;He it is,who coming after me is preferred before me,whose shoe latchet i am not worthy to unloose.

*The Pharisees were waiting for that prophet also. They thought maybe it was John.
    *But John declared that he was not that prophet.

Acts 3:20-24
       And He shall send you Jesus Christ,which before was preached unto you:Whom the heaven must receive untl the times of restitution of all things,which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.For Moses truly said unto the fathers,A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your bretheren,like unto me;Him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever He shall say unto you.And it shall come to pass,that every soul,which will not hear that prophet,shall be destroyed from among the people.Yea,and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after,as many as have spoken,have likewise foretold of these days.

*There you are.
    *Scripture plainly declares that “that Prophet” is indeed Jesus.
    *He is “that Prophet”.

A Few more:

Luke 13:33
       Nevertheless I must walk today,and to morrow,and the day following:for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

*Jesus here confirms that He is also a Prophet.

John 6:14
       Then those men,when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did,said,This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

*These Israelites realized.

John 1:45
       Philip findeth Nathanael,and saith unto him,We have found Him,of whom Moses in the law,and the prophets,did write,Jesus of Nazareth,the Son of Joseph.

*Philip and Nathanael also knew Jesus was that Prophet.

Islam is trying hard to convert Christians and Jews any way they can.
    Peacefully or forcefully.
    And quite a few have been seduced by this lie that Mohammad is “that Prophet”.
    And Chrislam also is rising, maybe they too will start using this lie?

So now, if any were not aware of this sneaky attempt doing the rounds, now you are armed with a scriptural response.

God bless.

Devo.

Jesus is the word of God,so no one can come to God by some other word,(strange flesh)
    Can not come to God by the word of Mohamad,or buddha,or krishna or other.
    No man can come to the father but by me.

Good post Devo.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Bump for the new guys

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 16 2010,02:54)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 16 2010,02:50)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 16 2010,02:36)

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 16 2010,02:30)
    Ed

first of all we are not without any Law.  In fact what Jesus did on the Sermon on the Mount is He magnified the law and made it Spiritual.

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene,

It sounds like you are agreeing with me; so whats your beef?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed no I don't agree with you.  You believe that we are still under the ten commandments.  I have shown you by scriptures that it is the Old covenant while I believe that we are under the New Covenant.  Scriptures already given…
    peace and love Irene

Hi Irene,

How do you account for Matt.19:16-19…

Matt.19:16-19 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master,
    what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto
    him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:

but if thou will enter into life, keep the commandments.
    He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt
    not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    Honor thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Please explain (for us all) just exactly how these “Two” commandments were done away with?

Deut.5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
    Matt.5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman
    to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Deut.5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
    1John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer:
    and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Ed

Mar 12:28 ¶ And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mar 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.

Mar 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Jesus condensed the ten into these two, into a commandment of love; love is the fulfillment of the law; that has not been done away with. If you love God and your neighbor, you don't need to be told what not to do.
    But there were other LAWS, rules and regulations written on the two tablets; they are done away with, including the priesthood, and the sacrifices.

Hbr 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Georg

Very good answer :)

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg and Pierre, we are all in agreement here. :)

“The LORD is well pleased for his(Jesus') righteousness' sake;
    he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.” (Isaiah 42:21)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 02 2010,17:15)
    Hi Everyone,

The god of islam is who we call satan!
    (2Cor.4:4 / Gal.1:8 / 2Cor.11:14-15)
    and Muhammad is his “false prophet”!
    (Revelation 13:11-18 / Rev.13:1-5)

Enjoy!

EDJ.

THE GOD OF THIS WORLD IS SATAN.
    HE IS NOT ONLY THE GOD OF ISLAM,BUT ALSO THE GOD OF MOST CHRISTIANS. FOR THEY ARE OF THIS WORLD.

The false prophet will be of jewish blood,not of arab blood.
    The world will not accept an arab mesiah;satan knows that very well.So he has to be of jewish blood.

The new world order(new laws and rules)will come soon,and we must watch that man with the miracles and wonders.
    he is the one . The false prophet,calling himself God.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2012,07:48)
    Hi Georg and Pierre, we are all in agreement here. :)

he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.” (Isaiah 42:21)

God bless

edj

what is this ??????

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

What do you mean by:  'what is this'?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 22 2012,12:35)

I wish you would at least listen to these videos entirely before posting them and then compare them to the Quran which you also never read.

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account