Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 17 2010,20:48)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 17 2010,00:32)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 17 2010,00:07)

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 16 2010,22:04)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 16 2010,01:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 15 2010,15:58)
    Hi Tim,

Matt.19:16-19 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master,
    what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto
    him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:

but if thou will enter into life, keep the commandments.
    He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt
    not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    Honor thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: When Jesus was asked a question by person who were under the law and believed they were under the law of good works, he answered that person with answers pertaining to the law. Also when the pharisees and saducees ask questions he answered them under their law.

The “world” of evil was talking about the Jews under the law!

Matt:16:12…then they understood that Jesus bade them not beware of the leaven of bread,but of the doctrine (law) of the pharisees and of the sadducees…!

After the resurrection of Jesus:

Luke24:42….Jesus ask for meat,and they gave him  piece of broiled fish, and some honeycomb and he did eat before them and he said, These are the words I spake unto you while I was yet with you, that all thing must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in th psalms, concerning me….!

Before the resurrection:

Luke22:16…For I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you, I WILL NOT ANY MORE EATTHEREOF, UNTIL IT BE FULFILLED IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

V18:…For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, UNTIL, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL COME!..

John4:34…my meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to FINISH HIS WORK.

The old testament with the law is over. Faith in what Jesus says and love to all is the foundation of the new covenant. IMO, TK

Greetings Tim….How is it that the ten commandments survived the doing away with the old testement when the rest of the law was alledgedly abolished with the death of Jesus….

theodore: God bless you, There are many today as there have been for thousands of years that have continued to follow the law of moses. That was their choice to do. I was the same early in my studies.

I remained in the law of Moses until I caught hold of what my lord and master Jesus Christ himself said in several places.

Matt:11:13….the prophets and the law were until John (the Baptist)…

Luke:16:16…the law and the prophets were until John…

The Old Testament passed and the New Testament came in Jesus. I follow him!  TK

Hi Tim,

Heb:7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of “The Law”.
    What was the change in “The Law”? AND DON'T SAY “THE LAW” WAS ABOLISHED, EITHER!
    You really don't know the answer to this question; do you Tim Kraft?

God bless

Ed: Are you a minister of the word of God to the people and you can't see the answer to that question?

There was a change of Priesthood with the New Covenant and a request from God. To love as he has loved us! This is what you would call the new law written in the hearts of men.

TK

Hi Tim,

The change in “The Law” was into the mind of the believer!
    Be renewed in the spirit of your mind, (Eph.4:23)

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God,
    that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God,
    which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world:
    but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove
    what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
    (1Thess.5:21)

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 17 2010,22:21)

1) The old law created sin and death within.

2) Jesus said….I didn't come to “abolish” the law

Hi Tim,

1) Why do you keep saying this LIE?
    The Truth is: “The Law” exposes sin!

2) Why do you keep saying he had?

Ed: Matt: 5:17 Jesus said,….think not that I am come to “destroy” the law….its the same meaning as “abolish” the law..I am not come to “destroy”(Grk:stay in, or lodge in) the law but to fulfill/complete the law.

Did Jesus fulfill the requirements of the law for righteousness? The answer is yes he did.

The same greek word translated as “destroy” was used a little later when the disciples went into town to find “lodging” or a place to stay.

For clairification, Jesus said I did not come to stay in or find loging in the law, I came to fulfill or complete the Law and he did!!

A dangerous man loves to call another person a liar over and over again. Some people, that have love and not hate in their heart, would say “mistaken” instead of “liar”. A man is known by the fruit he expresses. I see and sense yours Ed! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 18 2010,01:42)

Hi Tim,

Ed: Matt: 5:17 Jesus said,….think not that I am come to “destroy” the law….its the same meaning as “abolish” the law..I am not come to “destroy”(Grk:stay in, or lodge in) the law but to fulfill/complete the law.

Did Jesus fulfill the requirements of the law for righteousness? The answer is yes he did.

The same greek word translated as “destroy” was used a little later when the disciples went into town to find “lodging” or a place to stay.

For clairification, Jesus said I did not come to stay in or find loging in the law, I came to fulfill or complete the Law and he did!!

A dangerous man loves to call another person a liar over and over again. Some people, that have love and not hate in their heart, would say “mistaken” instead of “liar”. A man is known by the fruit he expresses. I see and sense yours Ed!  TK

Hi Tim,

A LIE is a LIE even if the person telling it is mistaken! Do you believe you are mistaken?

Isaiah 42:21: The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake;
    he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

Do you agree that YHVH is referring to Jesus here in this passage?
    What do you 'think' the words “The Law” refer to; Tim Kraft?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 18 2010,02:43)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 18 2010,01:42)

Hi Tim,

A dangerous man loves to call another person a liar over and over again. Some people, that have love and not hate in their heart, would say “mistaken” instead of “liar”. A man is known by the fruit he expresses. I see and sense yours Ed!  TK

Hi Tim,

A LIE is a LIE even if the person telling it is mistaken! Do you believe you are mistaken?

Isaiah 42:21: The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake;
    he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

Do you agree that YHVH is referring to Jesus here in this passage?
    What do you 'think' the words “The Law” refer to; Tim Kraft?

God bless

Bump for Tim

Stu
    Participant

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world….-groups

Islam: the religion of peace…and of starving to death.

Stuart

TimothyVI
    Participant

It must all be part of Allah's plan.

Tim

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 23 2011,10:11)

Stuart

Stu ….. If you were to consider Islam as an ideology instead of a religion how would you attack it …..

Stu
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 24 2011,22:54)

Stuart

Stu ….. If you were to consider Islam as an ideology instead of a religion how would you attack it …..

Aren't religions all ideologies? At a gross level there is little difference between communism, christianity and islam. They each start off with great intentions for humanity but once you get to the detail it turns out that both are morally rotten to the core.

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 25 2011,01:24)

Stuart

Aren't religions all ideologies?  At a gross level there is little difference between communism, christianity and islam.  They each start off with great intentions for humanity but once you get to the detail it turns out that both are morally rotten to the core.

Stuart

How are you making any sense in your argument? How is Islam starving people and how is Atheism feeding people?

The religion of Islam says to help those in need if someone claiming Islam does not do this how can it be the fault of Islam? The law in most places says that a person should not drive a vehicle being intoxicated so if someone drives intoxicated and kills someone in what way would those who made the law prohibiting an act be at fault for the act.

You always seem to support logic and reason but your arguments are too many times devoid of those same ideals.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ July 23 2011,22:49)

Tim

If you want to know the plan of Allah why don't you pick up a Quran and find out instead of just attacking something having absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE. It reminds me of racist groups like the KKK who were much more popular when people were much more illiterate they said all sorts of things about minorities and like you many of their followers “Just believed”.

Learning is much better than being a lazy co-conspirator

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Glad you're back!

Your friend

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 26 2011,09:04)

Stuart

Aren't religions all ideologies?  At a gross level there is little difference between communism, christianity and islam.  They each start off with great intentions for humanity but once you get to the detail it turns out that both are morally rotten to the core.

Stuart

How are you making any sense in your argument? How is Islam starving people and how is Atheism feeding people?

The religion of Islam says to help those in need if someone claiming Islam does not do this how can it be the fault of Islam? The law in most places says that a person should not drive a vehicle being intoxicated so if someone drives intoxicated and kills someone in what way would those who made the law prohibiting an act be at fault for the act.

You always seem to support logic and reason but your arguments are too many times devoid of those same ideals.

Did you not read the article? The islamists causing the starvation say that allowing in aid workers would promote an “un-islamic” way of life.

So the only conclusion you can draw is that causing people to starve to death is islamic.

Unless you would claim that they are not real muslims. There appear to be a lot of them about, by your arguments. Maybe you are the only real muslim in the whole world.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 26 2011,09:08)

Tim

If you want to know the plan of Allah why don't you pick up a Quran and find out instead of just attacking something having absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE. It reminds me of racist groups like the KKK who were much more popular when people were much more illiterate they said all sorts of things about minorities and like you many of their followers “Just believed”.

So you are saying that these starvation-causing islamists are NOT promoting the plan of allah?

Maybe you should be telling them what it is like to be a real muslim.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 26 2011,15:30)

Stuart

Stuart

Did you not read the article?  The islamists causing the starvation say that allowing in aid workers would promote an “un-islamic” way of life.

So the only conclusion you can draw is that causing people to starve to death is islamic.

Unless you would claim that they are not real muslims.  There appear to be a lot of them about, by your arguments.  Maybe you are the only real muslim in the whole world.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

HA Ha ha ha ha!!!

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 26 2011,15:32)

Tim

So you are saying that these starvation-causing islamists are NOT promoting the plan of allah?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Great idea.   …BD, are you up for the challenge?

Ed J

TimothyVI
    Participant

Tim

Hi Bod,

I am sorry. I did not know that you do not adhere to the six beliefs of Islam. You obviously do not believe Al-Qadar?

Surely you are not confessing that my understanding of the power of Allah is greater than your understanding.

I am curious Bod, does everyone who disagrees with you remind you of racists groups like the KKK?
    Perhaps anger management would be of some benefit, if Allah does not grant you peace of mind.

I do not need to read Mein Kampf to know that what the mindless followers of Hitler did was evil. I also do not need to read the quran to know that what these adherents to Islam are doing is equally horrendous.

Tim

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 26 2011,09:13)
    Hi BD,

Glad you're back!

Your friend

Hi Ed :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 26 2011,15:30)

Stuart

Stuart

Did you not read the article?  The islamists causing the starvation say that allowing in aid workers would promote an “un-islamic” way of life.

Unless you would claim that they are not real muslims.  There appear to be a lot of them about, by your arguments.  Maybe you are the only real muslim in the whole world.

Stuart

One can only judge a system based on the stated provisional instructions of that system, The foundation of Islam is The Quran and in that foundational system you will find

(5) But if at the time of division other relatives, or orphans or poor, are present, feed them out of the (property), and speak to them words of kindness and justice.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #8)

(12) “O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks.
    ( سورة إبراهيم , Ibrahim, Chapter #14, Verse #37)

(14) “That they may witness the benefits (provided) for them, and celebrate the name of Allah, through the Days appointed, over the cattle which He has provided for them (for sacrifice): then eat ye thereof and feed the distressed ones in want.
    ( سورة الحج , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #28)

Now in regards to your other question about it being Allah's will or plan, yes these are the Unbelievers who say this as it is written in the Quran

(17) And when they are told, “Spend ye of (the bounties) with which Allah has provided you,” the Unbelievers say to those who believe: “Shall we then feed those whom, if Allah had so willed, He would have fed, (Himself)?- Ye are in nothing but manifest error.”
    ( سورة يس , Ya Seen, Chapter #36, Verse #47)

You see the Quran points out the very error to show that starving others is not Islamic nor is it the plan of Allah except that it reveals the truth of who is in great error.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 26 2011,20:45)

Quote (Stu @ July 26 2011,15:32)

Tim

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Great idea.   …BD, are you up for the challenge?

Ed J

God willing :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ July 27 2011,00:31)

Tim

Hi Bod,

I am sorry. I did not know that you do not adhere to the six beliefs of Islam. You obviously do not believe Al-Qadar?

Surely you are not confessing that my understanding of the power of Allah is greater than your understanding.

I am curious Bod, does everyone who disagrees with you remind you of racists groups like the KKK?
    Perhaps anger management would be of some benefit, if Allah does not grant you peace of mind.

I do not need to read Mein Kampf to know that what the mindless followers of Hitler did was evil. I also do not need to read the quran to know that what these adherents to Islam are doing is equally horrendous.

Tim

Actually you do not understand what predestination means but as an example think of weights and measures and how understanding such gives one the ability of predetermining events in the physical world such as knowing that to travel a distance takes a certain amount of time likewise the scales of justice can be tipped and lead one to Hell.

I read the Quran and what horror have you ascribed to me unjustly and for that matter the hundreds of millions who have done no more harm than you in life, it is logical to view all as some or some as all it violates the law of identity.

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account