Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Laurel: It appears to me that with all your wisdom you have missed the transition between the old testament and the new testament. The old testament was finished when Jesus came.

As to the torah, if there was no instruction from Jesus to follow the torah then it is of no concern for a new testament follower of Christ.

If you had understanding of the Prophets you would know of the great and terrible day of the lord that was prophesied to come. All the prophets prophesied of the coming of one that would lead mankind, and teach the truth of God and where he is and what he desires. He would establish the Kingdom of God that would never be destroyed. Mankind is the new temple of God. Luke 17:21…the Kingdom is not brick and mortar, the Kingdom is not matterial matter, the Kingdom of God is the words/spirit of God dwelling within human beings. Its not going to be observed or seen with the eyes, its within each person.

The book of the generations in Matt.1:17 and Luke led up to the day of the lord. Forty two generations from Abraham to Christ. The birth of Jesus and his ministry on earth. The Sabbath Day came in Jesus, the Day of the Lord, The Jubilee of God, the Great and terrible day of the lord. All fulfilled through Jesus Christ. Jesus was all in all. The sacrifice was ended, the law was fulfilled, the new covenant was being instituted in spirit and truth.

This new spirit way of Jesus is great for the believer but it is a consuming fire for those who reject the truth. The new way is by faith/believing the words of Christ. The old is past and done away. The new way/covenant is written and sealed in Christ blood.

Following the law now would be anti-christ. All the works of the law were fulfilled in Jesus. Jesus did the works and gave us his rest. Jesus said come follow me my yoke is easy, my burden is light/lite. One who follows me shall go in and out and shall find rest for their soul. The new coveneant is established through the works of Jesus. Jesus cleansed us, ordained us, healed us, and made us whole with his words (John15:16)(John17:17) It is given to whosoever will believe that the works were done for them. Whosoever does not believe Jesus did the works of salvation and purification for them is damned. Mark 16:16

I am not going to challenge how much you know or think you know but if you wish to continue to discuss the New Covenant constructed by Jesus that is what I know.

Now, don't get all excited there is still a work for today after believing. Jesus instructed all believers to go into all the world teaching, (baptizing,) washing them by the water of the spirit/word Eph.5:26 with this good news of perfection unto God through the accomplished works of Jesus which is the resurrection of the dead, and heal the sick of any or all diseases. These are the works of God. Though we are at rest in God we have been grafted into the tree of life and the fruit that we will bear is the fruit of the spirit of God. Peace, love, joy, longsuffering, meekness, kindness and gentleness.

The works of today are the same power of God works that Jesus did for all who believe. The fruit that is produced from being grafted into the spirit/life of the tree of life is peace, love, & joy in the Holy Ghost. TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 04 2010,21:07)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 04 2010,08:39)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 04 2010,03:47)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 03 2010,11:46)
    all

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years

Pierre

Pierre:  Is that not what I am saying?

Jesus is the resurrection and the life of God. Anyone who believes in him shall not perish (die) but have everlasting (eternal) life.

Once we take part in the resurrection through Jesus, or what you call the first resurrection then we are blessed and holy and have no part in the second death(judgment). We have eternal life in Christ. We have been judged clean and holy in Christ. We will reign as Kings and Priests of God.
    There is no start time for your 1000 year reign.            

A thousand years is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. We could be talking a thousand, thousand years. Therefore we very well could be in it or after it since it is two thousand years since Jesus.

We better learn how to rule by love. Is very different. Love doesn't tell anyone what to do. Love always accepts on the part of the other person. Love is patient, kind, longsuffering, meek, and gentle. Does this sound like the armies of God that are you believe are coming.
    TK

Tim K

you see things I do not see,you give understanding in a way that i do not understand,

so we are a millennium apart,

Pierre

Pierre: I have logged over twenty thousand hours of Bible study to date. If I don't have some truth, I am to be pitied. One of the greatest keys of understanding I ever got as I studied was that everything led up to the coming of Jesus and his ministry.                          

Jesus is the beginning and the end. As the omega/end of the plan of God for the dissemination of the Gospel there was only the rising up of the Kingdom within that was left to come.

A major key is when Jesus himself said, the law and the prophets were UNTIL John (the Baptist) since then is the Kingdom preached.

That was the cessation of one covenant and the establishing of the new covenant in spirit truth words of Jesus. The Jesus/Omega/End covenant that brought the new city, the Kingdom of God in the new temple, rendered himself as the final sacrifice, and set in motion the building of the new temple(mind and hearts of man) made without hands, us!

Another key is the fourteen generations listed in beginings of Matthew and Luke which are the genealogies of Jesus. They end at the coming of Jesus.

All led up to the coming of Jesus. Another key, when you read Revelation remember it is actually, “The revelation of Jesus, given to John”. A revelation is an uncovering or an unveiling of truth past. Also it refers to revelation as being a prophecy at least twice, once at Rev.1:3 and again at Rev.22:19!

If a prophecy then it phophesied up unto John.
    This establishes a time frame. Without a time frame there is no structure to follow of when things took place or are about to take place.

I began to study from the foundation of Jesus as the beginning and Jesus as the end of the entire work of God. He brought the truth, gave it, set the Kingdom in motion in all that believed it was inside them and sat down to let us redo the evil/destruction we have done to our brothers and sisters and our mother earth.          

We do not have human enemies we have wrong or anti-love thiniking that we must transform back to love. We created the evil, now we must recreate or transform evil back to love. We can and will recreate Heaven on Earth.

Our father is love, we came from love, we accepted evil but now we are empowered to transform evil back into good.
    A mind that is lost in milliniums and comings and goings is confused and needs the one solid foundation to stand on, Jesus the Christ. God will bless your efforts to learn if you trust him only for truth. Not mankind. TK

Greetings Tim…. I cannot claim thousands of hours of study,but I can come to a conclusion that the understanding of the word is in itself a blessing….God imparts that understanding as he sees fit, regardless of lenghty study or written declarations attesting to ones study of HIS word….There have been numerous times when truth was before me but because of my own understanding i chose to ignore it,this kind of selfserving behavior deprived me of logical conclusions that only come through God given understanding….Every scholar at some point in time has to ask himself…why do I believe this or what if my understanding is not correct….I have been there many times and at that time I ask for wisdom to understand,suprisingly,alot of times those prayers go unanswered which brings me to another understanding and that is that God answers prayer in his own good time not mine..

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Theodore: I only wish I had never written that part of that post. Its out there now, there is nothing I can do to errase it. It means nothing. If one studies a billion hours and is blind to truth, he's just deeper into blindness than others. The truth I pray for and look for, I promised God many years ago, If you will show me your truth I will stand alone in a field if I have to. With all my heart I follow Jesus and what he says, yet in a moments time I will change or re-arange beliefs to come to alignment with what he says. Please forgive me for for that one opening line. Sometimes I type, and then think! TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 06 2010,00:54)
    Theodore: I only wish I had never written that part of that post. Its out there now, there is nothing I can do to errase it. It means nothing. If one studies a billion hours and is blind to truth, he's just deeper into blindness than others. The truth I pray for and look for, I promised God many years ago, If you will show me your truth I will stand alone in a field if I have to. With all my heart I follow Jesus and what he says, yet in a moments time I will change or re-arange beliefs to come to alignment with what he says. Please forgive me for for that one opening line. Sometimes I type, and then think! TK

Greetings Tim….There is no need to regret ….we all fall short I can't count the times I wish I could unsay or undo things during the course of my existence….

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 06 2010,06:21)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 04 2010,21:07)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 04 2010,08:39)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 04 2010,03:47)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 03 2010,11:46)
    all

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years

Pierre

Pierre:  Is that not what I am saying?

Jesus is the resurrection and the life of God. Anyone who believes in him shall not perish (die) but have everlasting (eternal) life.

Once we take part in the resurrection through Jesus, or what you call the first resurrection then we are blessed and holy and have no part in the second death(judgment). We have eternal life in Christ. We have been judged clean and holy in Christ. We will reign as Kings and Priests of God.
    There is no start time for your 1000 year reign.            

A thousand years is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. We could be talking a thousand, thousand years. Therefore we very well could be in it or after it since it is two thousand years since Jesus.

We better learn how to rule by love. Is very different. Love doesn't tell anyone what to do. Love always accepts on the part of the other person. Love is patient, kind, longsuffering, meek, and gentle. Does this sound like the armies of God that are you believe are coming.
    TK

Tim K

you see things I do not see,you give understanding in a way that i do not understand,

so we are a millennium apart,

Pierre

Pierre: I have logged over twenty thousand hours of Bible study to date. If I don't have some truth, I am to be pitied. One of the greatest keys of understanding I ever got as I studied was that everything led up to the coming of Jesus and his ministry.                          

Jesus is the beginning and the end. As the omega/end of the plan of God for the dissemination of the Gospel there was only the rising up of the Kingdom within that was left to come.

A major key is when Jesus himself said, the law and the prophets were UNTIL John (the Baptist) since then is the Kingdom preached.

That was the cessation of one covenant and the establishing of the new covenant in spirit truth words of Jesus. The Jesus/Omega/End covenant that brought the new city, the Kingdom of God in the new temple, rendered himself as the final sacrifice, and set in motion the building of the new temple(mind and hearts of man) made without hands, us!

Another key is the fourteen generations listed in beginings of Matthew and Luke which are the genealogies of Jesus. They end at the coming of Jesus.

All led up to the coming of Jesus. Another key, when you read Revelation remember it is actually, “The revelation of Jesus, given to John”. A revelation is an uncovering or an unveiling of truth past. Also it refers to revelation as being a prophecy at least twice, once at Rev.1:3 and again at Rev.22:19!

If a prophecy then it phophesied up unto John.
    This establishes a time frame. Without a time frame there is no structure to follow of when things took place or are about to take place.

I began to study from the foundation of Jesus as the beginning and Jesus as the end of the entire work of God. He brought the truth, gave it, set the Kingdom in motion in all that believed it was inside them and sat down to let us redo the evil/destruction we have done to our brothers and sisters and our mother earth.          

We do not have human enemies we have wrong or anti-love thiniking that we must transform back to love. We created the evil, now we must recreate or transform evil back to love. We can and will recreate Heaven on Earth.

Our father is love, we came from love, we accepted evil but now we are empowered to transform evil back into good.
    A mind that is lost in milliniums and comings and goings is confused and needs the one solid foundation to stand on, Jesus the Christ. God will bless your efforts to learn if you trust him only for truth. Not mankind. TK

Greetings Tim…. I cannot claim thousands of hours of study,but I can come to a conclusion that the understanding of the word is in itself a blessing….God imparts that understanding as he sees fit, regardless of lenghty study or written declarations attesting to ones study of HIS word….There have been numerous times when truth was before me but because of my own understanding i chose to ignore it,this kind of selfserving behavior deprived me of logical conclusions that only come through God given understanding….Every scholar at some point in time has to ask himself…why do I believe this or what if my understanding is not correct….I have been there many times and at that time I ask for wisdom to understand,suprisingly,alot of times those prayers go unanswered which brings me to another understanding and that is that God answers prayer in his own good time not mine..

Theod

you so right,to many think that God is at our service and so is our slave,

no ,it is us that need him and that pray for help,

it is us that are in waiting for the new earth and the new heaven.

Pierre

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 05 2010,21:27)
    Laurel: It appears to me that with all your wisdom you have missed the transition between the old testament and the new testament. The old testament was finished when Jesus came.

As to the torah, if there was no instruction from Jesus to follow the torah then it is of no concern for a new testament follower of Christ.

If you had understanding of the Prophets you would know of the great and terrible day of the lord that was prophesied to come. All the prophets prophesied of the coming of one that would lead mankind, and teach the truth of God and where he is and what he desires. He would establish the Kingdom of God that would never be destroyed. Mankind is the new temple of God. Luke 17:21…the Kingdom is not brick and mortar, the Kingdom is not matterial matter, the Kingdom of God is the words/spirit of God dwelling within human beings. Its not going to be observed or seen with the eyes, its within each person.

The book of the generations in Matt.1:17 and Luke led up to the day of the lord. Forty two generations from Abraham to Christ. The birth of Jesus and his ministry on earth. The Sabbath Day came in Jesus, the Day of the Lord, The Jubilee of God, the Great and terrible day of the lord. All fulfilled through Jesus Christ. Jesus was all in all. The sacrifice was ended, the law was fulfilled, the new covenant was being instituted in spirit and truth.

This new spirit way of Jesus is great for the believer but it is a consuming fire for those who reject the truth. The new way is by faith/believing the words of Christ. The old is past and done away. The new way/covenant is written and sealed in Christ blood.

Following the law now would be anti-christ. All the works of the law were fulfilled in Jesus. Jesus did the works and gave us his rest. Jesus said come follow me my yoke is easy, my burden is light/lite. One who follows me shall go in and out and shall find rest for their soul. The new coveneant is established through the works of Jesus. Jesus cleansed us, ordained us, healed us, and made us whole with his words (John15:16)(John17:17) It is given to whosoever will believe that the works were done for them. Whosoever does not believe Jesus did the works of salvation and purification for them is damned. Mark 16:16

I am not going to challenge how much you know or think you know but if you wish to continue to discuss the New Covenant constructed by Jesus that is what I know.

Now, don't get all excited there is still a work for today after believing. Jesus instructed all believers to go into all the world teaching, (baptizing,) washing them by the water of the spirit/word Eph.5:26 with this good news of perfection unto God through the accomplished works of Jesus which is the resurrection of the dead, and heal the sick of any or all diseases. These are the works of God. Though we are at rest in God we have been grafted into the tree of life and the fruit that we will bear is the fruit of the spirit of God. Peace, love, joy, longsuffering, meekness, kindness and gentleness.

The works of today are the same power of God works that Jesus did for all who believe. The fruit that is produced from being grafted into the spirit/life of the tree of life is peace, love, & joy in the Holy Ghost. TK

Let Scripture speak for YHWH. Don't listen to the false prophets, or the wolves in sheep's clothing. Here is the promise of the New Covenant.

Jer 31:31 “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisraʼĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
    Jer 31:32 not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
    Jer 31:33 “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisraʼĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
    Jer 31:34 “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,ʼ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”
    Jer 31:35 Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name:
    Jer 31:36 “If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisraʼĕl shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”
    Jer 31:37 Thus said יהוה, “If the heavens above could be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I would also cast off all the seed of Yisraʼĕl for all that they have done,” declares יהוה.
    Jer 31:38 “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “that the city shall be built for יהוה from the Tower of Ḥananʼĕl to the Corner Gate.
    Jer 31:39 “And the measuring line shall again extend straight ahead to the hill Garĕḇ, then it shall turn toward Goʽah.
    Jer 31:40 “And all the valley of the dead bodies and of the ashes, and all the fields as far as the wadi Qiḏron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, is to be set-apart to יהוה. It shall not be plucked up or thrown down any more forever.”

Laurel is not the one who is mixed up here. I have pure Torah with a pure heart. I keep the commands that Yahushua Messiah kept. I keep the Holy Days He kept, and because of this I know Him, and He is with me always.

Sun-day, x-mass, and Ashter are MIXED, not pure, therefore they are UN-holy and the people doing them are also un-holy. Because holy means set-apart to YHWH ELohim and to walk in His will is to be obedient to His voice, His Torah, and His Son.

Think about this:
    When a christian dies, do they not have a “last will and testament.” What does it do? It relays to will of the one who sealed it, so that thei will continues AFTER their death.

So why would Yahushua Messiah's death undo His Father's will?

What you believe is contrary to what the Scriptures teach. I believe the WORD!

Laurel
    Participant

By the way, the Great and Terrible Day of YHWH is actually the judgment day. Also called the Day of YHWH, and The Last Great Day.

Isa 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, the pride of men shall be bowed down, and יהוה alone shall be exalted in that day.
    Isa 2:12 For יהוה of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up, so that it is brought low;
    Isa 2:13 and against all the cedars of Leḇanon that are high and lifted up, and against all the oaks of Bashan;
    Isa 2:14 and against all the high mountains, and against all the hills that are lifted up;
    Isa 2:15 and against every lofty tower, and against every strong wall;
    Isa 2:16 and against all the ships of Tarshish, and against all the desirable craft.
    Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the pride of men shall be brought low. And יהוה alone shall be exalted in that day,
    Isa 2:18 and the idols completely pass away.
    Isa 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, from dread of יהוה and the splendour of His excellency, when He arises to shake the earth mightily.
    Isa 2:20 In that day man shall throw away his idols of silver and his idols of gold, which they made, each for himself to worship, to the moles and bats,
    Isa 2:21 to go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the crags of the rugged rocks, because of the fear of יהוה and the splendour of His excellency, when He arises to shake the earth mightily.
    Isa 2:22 Cease from man, whose breath is in his nostrils, for in what is he to be reckoned upon?

Isa 10:12 “And it shall be, when יהוה has performed all His work on Mount Tsiyon and on Yerushalayim, that I shall punish the fruit of the greatness of the heart of the sovereign of Ashshur, and the boasting of his haughty looks.
    Isa 10:13 “For he has said, ‘By the power of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom, for I have been clever. And I remove the boundaries of the people, and have robbed their treasuries. And I put down the inhabitants like a strong one.
    Isa 10:14 ‘And my hand finds the riches of the people like a nest. And I have gathered all the earth like forsaken eggs are gathered. And there was no one who moved his wing, nor opened his mouth with even a peep.ʼ ”
    Isa 10:15 Would the axe boast itself over him who chops with it, or the saw exalt itself over him who saws with it? As a rod waving those who lift it up! As a staff lifting up that which is not wood!
    Isa 10:16 Therefore the Master, יהוה of hosts, sends leanness among his fat ones. And under his esteem he kindles a burning like the burning of a fire.
    Isa 10:17 And the Light of Yisraʼĕl shall be for a fire, and his Set-apart One for a flame. And it shall burn and devour his weeds and his thornbushes in one day,
    Isa 10:18 and consume the esteem of his forest and of his fertile field, both life and flesh. And they shall be as when a sick man wastes away,
    Isa 10:19 and the remaining trees of his forest shall be so few in number that a child records them.
    Isa 10:20 And in that day it shall be that the remnant of Yisraʼĕl, and those who have escaped of the house of Yaʽaqoḇ, never again lean upon him who defeated them, but shall lean upon יהוה, the Set-apart One of Yisraʼĕl, in truth.
    Isa 10:21 A remnant shall return, the remnant of Yaʽaqoḇ, to the Mighty Ěl.
    Isa 10:22 For though your people, O Yisraʼĕl, be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return – a decisive end, overflowing with righteousness.
    Isa 10:23 For the Master יהוה of hosts is making a complete end, as decided, in the midst of all the earth.
    Isa 10:24 Therefore thus said the Master יהוה of hosts, “My people, who dwell in Tsiyon, be not afraid of Ashshur, who beats you with a rod and lifts up his staff against you, in the way of Mitsrayim.
    Isa 10:25 “For yet a little while and the displeasure shall be completed, and My displeasure be to their destruction.”
    Isa 10:26 And יהוה of hosts stirs up a lash for him as the smiting of Miḏyan at the rock of Orĕḇ. And as His rod was on the sea, so shall He lift it up in the way of Mitsrayim.
    Isa 10:27 And in that day it shall be that his burden is removed from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing oil.
    Isa 10:28 He has come upon Ayath, he has passed Miḡron. At Miḵmash he stored his supplies.
    Isa 10:29 They have gone through the pass, they have taken up lodging at Geḇa. Ramah is afraid, Giḇʽah of Shaʼul has fled.
    Isa 10:30 Lift up your voice, O daughter of Galliym! Listen, Layishah – O poor Anathoth!
    Isa 10:31 Maḏmĕnah has fled, the inhabitants of Gĕḇim sought refuge.
    Isa 10:32 Yet he remains at Noḇ that day; he shakes his fist at the mountain of the daughter of Tsiyon, the hill of Yerushalayim.
    Isa 10:33 Look, the Master, יהוה of hosts, is lopping off a branch with an awesome crash, and the tall ones are cut down, and the lofty ones are laid low.
    Isa 10:34 And He shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and Leḇanon shall fall as a mighty one!

That Day has not happened yet.

Laurel
    Participant

Here is more.

Isa 13:6 Howl, for the day of יהוה is near! It comes as a destruction from the Almighty.
    Isa 13:7 Therefore all hands go limp, every manʼs heart melts,
    Isa 13:8 and they shall be afraid. Pangs and sorrows take hold of them, they are in pain as a woman in labour; they are amazed at one another, their faces aflame!
    Isa 13:9 See, the day of יהוה is coming, fierce, with wrath and heat of displeasure, to lay the earth waste, and destroy its sinners from it.
    Isa 13:10 For the stars of the heavens and their constellations do not give off their light. The sun shall be dark at its rising, and the moon not send out its light.
    Isa 13:11 “And I shall punish the world for its evil, and the wrong for their crookedness, and shall put an end to the arrogance of the proud, and lay low the pride of the ruthless.
    Isa 13:12 “I shall make mortal man scarcer than fine gold, and mankind scarcer than the gold of Ophir.
    Isa 13:13 “So I shall make the heavens tremble, and the earth shall shake from her place, in the wrath of יהוה of hosts and in the day of the heat of His displeasure.
    Isa 13:14 “And it shall be as the hunted gazelle, and as a sheep that no man takes up – every man turns to his own people, and everyone flees to his own land.
    Isa 13:15 “Whoever is found is thrust through, and everyone taken falls by the sword.
    Isa 13:16 “And their children are dashed to pieces before their eyes, their houses plundered and their wives ravished.
    Isa 13:17 “See, I am stirring up the Medes against them, who do not regard silver, and as for gold, they do not delight in it.
    Isa 13:18 “And bows dash the young to pieces, and they have no compassion on the fruit of the womb, their eye spare no children.
    Isa 13:19 “And Baḇel, the splendour of reigns, the comeliness of the Chaldeansʼ pride, shall be as when Elohim overthrew Seḏom and Amorah.
    Isa 13:20 “She shall never be inhabited, nor be settled from generation to generation; nor shall the Araḇian pitch tents there, nor shepherds rest their flocks there.
    Isa 13:21 “But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there, and their houses shall be filled with owls. And ostriches shall dwell there, and wild goats frolic there.
    Isa 13:22 “And hyenas shall cry in their citadels, and jackals in their pleasant palaces. And her time is near to come, and her days are not drawn out.”

This has not happened yet.

Laurel
    Participant

In your words, this is The Day of The LORD.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

laurel: When a man is born again, of spirit words of God, then all the old will is done away and new becomes the new will. Jesus said that the law and the prophets were until John the Baptist and since then the Kingdom of God is preached by Jesus. Luke16:16–Matt11:13–Mark1:15—Matt.3:2—Luke22:37.

…Jesus said….search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me…John5:39

…All things written in the law, the prophets, and the Psalms were fulfilled in Christ…Luke24:44

…Jesus is now manifested by the scriptures of the prophets….Rom16:26

…Paul persuaded the Romans about Jesus from the law and Prophets…Acts28:23

Yes all the old led up to the new way of Christ. Which is spirit/words of Jesus given of God. The baptism of spirit/word of God is the Holy Ghost and fire. The fire is to burn away all the error thinking. Sin thinking. The fire is the light of God. This is the day of the lord.

The great and terrible day of God. Great for those who turn from the old way (law) and accept the new. It is terrible for those who refuse to accept the truth through Jesus. The word/Jesus of God will burn the chaff, and destroy evil by the truth of good/God. Jesus came to take away sin/evil with the sword of the spirit of God, his words cut asunder and separate good and evil.

Everything the prophets wrote about can be spiritually applied to the manifestation of Jesus. In the new covenant there is no jew or gentile or male or female or bond or free man, all are one/equal in the eyes of God.

Malachi says at 4:5…Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the lord…Jesus later interpreted that John was Elijah who was to come.

The greatest error in body of Christ at this time IMO is the lack of knowledge of the division of the old covenant and the new. The two do not mix at all! The physical that was became the spiritual that is.You made mention above that a covenant goes back to the one who sealed it. That is not true. An old will is worthless and powerless. A new will is left to whosever are the beneficiaries. Faith believers are the beneficiaries of Gods new will. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 09 2010,00:53)
    Pierre: Are you really saying that the blessings of God will come to you if you don't do something wrong?

Are you saying that after you produce the fruit of the spirit of God that then you will be blessed?

Are you saying that you believe that doing good deeds will earn a blessing from God and doing bad deeds (?) will earn a sin type demarit?

When you say the one who “overcomes”  do you mean overcomes the temptation to do a wrong? Are you blessed if you do good and cursed if you do bad?

A true son of God is by faith in the words of Jesus. No judgment of fruit or works. Just believing Jesus. Anything and everything pertaining to God is accessed by faith in the words of Jesus from God the Father.

You said …everything is conditional to us doing Gods will, not ours….Gods will is that you believe him whom he sent, Jesus and what he, Jesus, has done for us, already accomplished, finished, completed and given to us freely, as a gift, even our total salvation.

If one does works for pay or a blessing, then the blessing or pay is not a gift but due recompense for effort applied. You then have missed the free gift of God.  IMO,      TK

Hi Tim,

Matthew 3:8-10 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
    And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father:
    for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children
    unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore
    every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

1John 3:9-12 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
    for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
    In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:
    whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
    For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
    Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him?
    Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 18 2010,05:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2010,04:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 17 2010,22:22)
    Hi Tim,

I really don't mind your speeches, but why can't you answer my questions?
    I answer your questions; will you answer mine? (Matt.7:2) Here they are again…

Hi Tim,

Question 1: Do you ever get angry?   …answered

Question 2: So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?   …unanswered

Question 3: Do you look at the verses I Post to you?   …unanswered

God bless

Ed: Im having a little trouble with the second question….so you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?….

#2) You must be talking about actions being sin. Let me clairify what I mean by works. Anything someone does to help someone else is a very kind gesture. Its loving, friendly and good.
    It makes no difference in your relationship with God as far as good points added up at a so called judgment day. Although

God is in every human being so when we help a brother we truly are doing unto God. But its not for points scored to your account. And works no matter how often or how good will never ever justify any of us before God. Our justification

came through the works of Jesus along with everything else we receive from God.
    Plus you will reap whatever you sow to others.
    I feel like you keep wanting me to say if I do bad works that

is sin. That is not correct. Sin is your own personal self condemnation for something said or done that judges you as wrong before God.
    #3) I do not look up all the verses you post from the old

testament. I am well acquainted with what is says but it pertained to the coming of Jesus the day of the lord.
    It is not pertinate for instruction or rebuke, they were under a law. Jesus called one law, the law of Moses. He did not say it was

Gods law. The Jews had made up hundreds of laws, the torah and other books. That was Jewish law not Gods. They said it was Gods law and there could have been some mix, that I don't know.
    Sorry this got long, general questions require general answers. If God wrote the law of Moses it must not be a law as such. God is love and love may suggest but never command or force. Love accepts and attracts. TK

Hi Tim,

Now you being like my friend Mike; he's a 'new age thinker' too; just like you!
    You are trying to guess what motive I may have, and orchestrating
    a response based solely on that assumption of motive!

Question #2: Did you not gripe about me pulling your words 'out of context'?           Please: No speeches…
    So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right? remains unanswered

Question #3: “Do you look at [“The Bible”] verses I Post to you?”     …answered

With reference to my answers, don't you think you should?
    You want me to take what say seriously; right? I give you Scriptural references
    (for every point) to show where, what I write is derived from. Would it not be hypocritical
    on your part for you to expect me to take what you say seriously, while you dismiss what I tell you?

Tim, Paul wrote this, the same Guy who tells us about FAITH!…

2Tm.3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
    doctrine,
    for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT,
    thoroughly furnished unto all GOOD WORKS.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 08 2010,22:40)
    laurel: When a man is born again, of spirit words of God, then all the old will is done away and new becomes the new will. Jesus said that the law and the prophets were until John the Baptist and since then the Kingdom of God is preached by Jesus. Luke16:16–Matt11:13–Mark1:15—Matt.3:2—Luke22:37.

…Jesus said….search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me…John5:39

…All things written in the law, the prophets, and the Psalms were fulfilled in Christ…Luke24:44

…Jesus is now manifested by the scriptures of the prophets….Rom16:26

…Paul persuaded the Romans about Jesus from the law and Prophets…Acts28:23

Yes all the old led up to the new way of Christ. Which is spirit/words of Jesus given of God. The baptism of spirit/word of God is the Holy Ghost and fire. The fire is to burn away all the error thinking. Sin thinking. The fire is the light of God. This is the day of the lord.        

The great and terrible day of God. Great for those who turn from the old way (law) and accept the new. It is terrible for those who refuse to accept the truth through Jesus. The word/Jesus of God will burn the chaff, and destroy evil by the truth of good/God. Jesus came to take away sin/evil with the sword of the spirit of God, his words cut asunder and separate good and evil.

Everything the prophets wrote about can be spiritually applied to the manifestation of Jesus. In the new covenant there is no jew or gentile or male or female or bond or free man, all are one/equal in the eyes of God.

Malachi says at 4:5…Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the lord…Jesus later interpreted that John was Elijah who was to come.

The greatest error in body of Christ at this time IMO is the lack of knowledge of the division of the old covenant and the new. The two do not mix at all! The physical that was became the spiritual that is.You made mention above that a covenant goes back to the one who sealed it. That is not true. An old will is worthless and powerless. A new will is left to whosever are the beneficiaries. Faith believers are the beneficiaries of Gods new will.  TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 08 2010,22:40)
    laurel:

The fire is to burn away all the error thinking. Sin thinking.

TK

Hi Tim,

My Law(74)   =   AKJV Bible(74)

1John 3:4 …SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW.
    Jer 31:33 But this shall be the [NEW COVENANT] that I will make with the house of Israel; After those
    days, saith the LORD,   I will put    MY LAW    in THEIR inward parts,
    and write it in their hearts; and (YHVH=63) “will be”(63) their God, and they shall be my people.
    Isa.42:21 [YHVH is well pleased for Jesus righteousness' sake; He will magnify the law, and make it honorable].

Does it burn yet, Tim Kraft? (Isaiah 33:10-13 / 1Thess.1:8)

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: The devil that I have found in the scriptures is actually a person spewing untruth, lies, and deceptions at another person to cause him to follow his way of thinking about God. The reason the scriptures refer to fiery darts of the wicked one is because the intention behind the words is to steal away from the other persons beliefs, or kill or destroy their hope in life, not show another possible way of looking at something.

Wide is the way to destruction. Narrow is the way to eternal life and few there be that find it! The religious masses may be wrong and most likely are wrong being taught that they are sinners and unworthy people that are somehow cleansed by the works they do.

If you believe that you have anything at all to do with your salvation you have missed God. You don't work first and then become cleansed and whole. That working for wage. First we believe Jesus that has cleansed us, and made us whole, as we believe his words from God. That is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit/words of God. When you accept your perfection/as a gift from God then are you ready to spread the good news to others of the free gift of righteousness through Jesus! This truth casts out old deceptive thinking from their minds and gives them new life. This is what creates the new covenant law of love that is inside each person along with the Kingdom, the Temple, Jesus and God! Its the love of God that creates God works.

As we grow in our gift of perfection we live bearing the fruit of the spirit of God. If we are grafted into the tree of life by faith (the only way) then the fruit that comes forth automaticly is the fruit of the life/source of the tree. Peace, love, joy, happiness, gentleness, kindness etc.!

I am aware that you are skimming over these words and paying no attention to the “speech” but there are others on this site that might learn something.

If you wish to continue our search for truth together please ask only two or three questions about the work of Jesus at a time and I will answer as directly as possible. Then we can learn at the same time as others on this site. Sadly I don't believe you are trying to learn anything. I feel like you are a typical religious bigot preacher like the pharisees of old that thought they had the truth in their mouth, but it was poison. Believe me the truth of God is not mainstream understood yet. Those farthest from it are preachers. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 09 2010,21:12)
    Ed:

I feel like you are a typical religious bigot preacher like the pharisees of old that thought they had the truth in their mouth, but it was poison.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim Kraft,

1John 2:3-4 And hereby we do know that we know him,
    if we keep his commandments.
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments,
    is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Isaiah 42:21 [YHVH is well pleased for Jesus' righteousness' sake;
    Jesus will magnify the law, and make it honorable.]

So because I tell you we are to follow God's commandments,
    which is the law, you accuse me of spreading poison?
    Do you consider God's commandments poison?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 09 2010,21:12)
    Ed: The devil that I have found in the scriptures is actually a person spewing untruth, lies, and deceptions at another person to cause him to follow his way of thinking about God. The reason the scriptures refer to fiery darts of the wicked one is because the intention behind the words is to steal away from the other persons beliefs, or kill or destroy their hope in life, not show another possible way of looking at something.

Wide is the way to destruction. Narrow is the way to eternal life and few there be that find it! The religious masses may be wrong and most likely are wrong being taught that they are sinners and unworthy people that are somehow cleansed by the works they do.

If you believe that you have anything at all to do with your salvation you have missed God. You don't work first and then become cleansed and whole. That working for wage. First we believe Jesus that has cleansed us, and made us whole, as we believe his words from God. That is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit/words of God. When you accept your perfection/as a gift from God then are you ready to spread the good news to others of the free gift of righteousness through Jesus! This truth casts out old deceptive thinking from their minds and gives them new life. This is what creates the new covenant law of love that is inside each person along with the Kingdom, the Temple, Jesus and God! Its the love of God that creates God works.

As we grow in our gift of perfection we live bearing the fruit of the spirit of God. If we are grafted into the tree of life by faith (the only way) then the fruit that comes forth automaticly is the fruit of the life/source of the tree. Peace, love, joy, happiness, gentleness, kindness etc.!

I am aware that you are skimming over these words and paying no attention to the “speech” but there are others on this site that might learn something.

If you wish to continue our search for truth together please ask only two or three questions about the work of Jesus at a time and I will answer as directly as possible. Then we can learn at the same time as others on this site. Sadly I don't believe you are trying to learn anything. I feel like you are a typical religious bigot preacher like the pharisees of old that thought they had the truth in their mouth, but it was poison. Believe me the truth of God is not mainstream understood yet. Those farthest from it are preachers. IMO, TK

Do you consider God's commandments poison?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Rom: 8:2…the law of the spirit of life (God) in Christ Jesus hath made me free from THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH…!

Rom10:10…with the heart man believeth unto righteousness….!

Poison destroys life. God does not destroy life, God is the life giver. God gave one new testament command. Love thy neighbor as you love yourself. If one doesn't understand Gods love to him he cannot love his neighbor to any higher degree than that.

Do you believe that only sin free, perfect people will go to heaven after they die? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Then you agree with me God's commandments (the law) is NOT poison!
    Isaiah 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake;
    he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.

Ezek.20:11 And I(YHVH) gave them my statutes,
    and showed them my judgments, which if
    a man do, he shall even live in them.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,20:22)
    Do you believe that only sin free, perfect people will go to heaven after they die? TK

Hi Tim,

Matt.5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
    and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but
    whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And
    take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting,
    and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape
    all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 18:9…14 And he spake this parable unto certain
    which trusted IN THEMSELVES that they were righteous…

…And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much
    as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God
    be merciful to me a sinner.
    I tell you, this man went down to his house
    justified
    rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself
    shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2010,10:28)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 10 2010,20:22)

Hi Tim,

Matt.5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
    and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but
    whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And
    take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting,
    and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape
    all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 18:9…14 And he spake this parable unto certain
    which trusted IN THEMSELVES that they were righteous…

…And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much
    as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God
    be merciful to me a sinner.
    I tell you, this man went down to his house
    justified
    rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself
    shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God bless

Ed: Have you never read:

Matt.20:26…whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister (Jesus) let the chief among you(the Jews) be your servant….

Luke9:48…he that is least among you all, shall be called great….

Matt.5:19…whosoever therefore, shall break one of these least commandments and shall teach men so, he shall be called least(Jesus is called the least and so actually he is the greatest) in the Kingdom of Heaven….

but whosoever shall do(works of the commandments)and teach(works of the commandments) shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven….The Jewish hierarchy taught the commandments and did the commandments!! (they were called greatest and so they were actually least in the kingdom)

Jesus was the least in the Kingdom of God. The least in the kingdom of God is greater than John and he was the greatest in the Kingdom until now…..

Maybe re-read as see if you can straighten your confusion.

A humble man recognizes that without the exultation of Gods words, he is nothing. Only from humility does Gods words exalt. TK

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account