Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 30 2010,08:44)
    Jesus was the fulfillment of all prophecy. Jesus is now manifested by the scriptures of the prophets. Rom16:26—-The prophets bear witness of Jesus, Acts 10:43—–All written in the scriptures was fulfilled (must be) Luke 22:37—Jesus is the new temple of God. Jesus is the light of the temple. Jesus is the way to the temple. Jesus is the door of the temple. Jesus is the sabbath rest of God. Jesus is the day/light of the lord. Jesus is the Jubilee of God. Jesus is the annointed Christ of God. Jesus is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega. Jesus is the truth of God. Jesus is King of us kings.      

Jesus was the end of the old temple way. Jesus sealed a new covenant with his blood. The new way of Christ is the Kingdom of God growing up inside each child of God. First we see darkly then we see face to face. When we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we in this world. We should all be growing up through the words of Jesus  to the fulness of Christ. God bless all, TK

If Jesus is the King of kings, which I don't dispute; who are the other “kings”?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

TK

you say;;Jesus was the end of the old temple way. Jesus sealed a new covenant with his blood. The new way of Christ is the Kingdom of God growing up inside each child of God. First we see darkly then we see face to face. When we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we in this world. We should all be growing up through the words of Jesus to the fulness of Christ. God bless all, TK

are we all (and i mean all see his face(Christ)or it is only the 144k who are going to heaven ??

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 30 2010,10:25)

Jesus was the fulfillment of all prophecy. Jesus is now manifested by the scriptures of the prophets. Rom16:26—-The prophets bear witness of Jesus, Acts 10:43—–All written in the scriptures was fulfilled (must be) Luke 22:37—Jesus is the new temple of God. Jesus is the light of the temple. Jesus is the way to the temple. Jesus is the door of the temple. Jesus is the sabbath rest of God. Jesus is the day/light of the lord. Jesus is the Jubilee of God. Jesus is the annointed Christ of God. Jesus is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega. Jesus is the truth of God. Jesus is King of us kings.      

Jesus was the end of the old temple way. Jesus sealed a new covenant with his blood. The new way of Christ is the Kingdom of God growing up inside each child of God. First we see darkly then we see face to face. When we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we in this world. We should all be growing up through the words of Jesus  to the fulness of Christ. God bless all, TK

If Jesus is the King of kings, which I don't dispute; who are the other “kings”?

Georg

george: We are! That the good news. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Once again that is us. He is our Lord but we are lords of our individual kingdoms of God. You rule you. You are King of your kingdom of God.

What you choose to believe about God is what is in your kingdom and it will reflect on the outside. If you believe the gospel/good in the scriptures that is what your kingdom will be filled with and reflect in your life.
    You have a Kings freedom and power within your Kingdom to believe, do and say anything you choose.

If you cross the boundary of another King and attempt to rule their space or tell them what to do or think then you are a tresspasser and war will break out between the two Kings.

Its a metaphoric picture of our relationship with God. The Kingdom of God is not meat or drink but righteousness peace and joy in the holy ghost!! Bless you! TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 30 2010,10:31)
    TK

you say;;Jesus was the end of the old temple way. Jesus sealed a new covenant with his blood. The new way of Christ is the Kingdom of God growing up inside each child of God. First we see darkly then we see face to face. When we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we in this world. We should all be growing up through the words of Jesus  to the fulness of Christ. God bless all, TK

are we all (and i mean all see his face(Christ)or it is only the 144k who are going to heaven ??

Pierre

pierre: Wonderful news. The gospel is for WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE!!!!
    You, me, and any joe along the road who can believe what Jesus has already done for us, saving us, cleansing us from sin, ordaining us for the power works of God to heal the nations and tell them the good news. Jesus has done the works. All we have to do is believe and we are grafted into the vine of the tree of life. It makes no difference whether someone calls themselves Jews or Gentiles, male or female, bond or free all are one in Christ BY FAITH. That is the only requirement from God.
    YOU CAN NOT DO IT, I CAN NOT DO IT, NO ONE CAN DO IT THEMSELVES.
    Jesus did it for us and GAVE US PERFECTION IN GOD if we believe. Bless you, TK
    P.S. Pierre, you will see the face of Jesus when you can see his face in your brothers and sisters and in the mirror.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 28 2010,14:50)
    Once again for clarity, here is the Good News that the Messiah taught.

“Fear Elohim and give esteem to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.”

Laurel: The word fear there means “respect” and give esteem. No one could fear or be afraid of love. Jesus said God is Love. There is no fear in love.

The judgment is now. Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Messiah, and that he has cleansed us, ordained us to further the gospel, healed us, gave us righteousness and made us whole is judged as perfect in Christ. There is no need for a further judgment, we receive our perfection through Christ. Not through ourselves.

Jesus did it all for us. Jesus lord of all forever. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 01 2010,03:29)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 30 2010,10:31)
    TK

you say;;Jesus was the end of the old temple way. Jesus sealed a new covenant with his blood. The new way of Christ is the Kingdom of God growing up inside each child of God. First we see darkly then we see face to face. When we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we in this world. We should all be growing up through the words of Jesus  to the fulness of Christ. God bless all, TK

Pierre

pierre: Wonderful news. The gospel is for WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE!!!!
    You, me, and any joe along the road who can believe what Jesus has already done for us, saving us, cleansing us from sin, ordaining us for the power works of God to heal the nations and tell them the good news. Jesus has done the works. All we have to do is believe and we are grafted into the vine of the tree of life. It makes no difference whether someone calls themselves Jews or Gentiles, male or female, bond or free all are one in Christ BY FAITH. That is the only requirement from God.
    YOU CAN NOT DO IT, I CAN NOT DO IT, NO ONE CAN DO IT THEMSELVES.
    Jesus did it for us and GAVE US PERFECTION IN GOD if we believe. Bless you, TK
    P.S. Pierre, you will see the face of Jesus when you can see his face in your brothers and sisters and in the mirror.

TK

however believe ,what that mean ??

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 30 2010,20:20)

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 30 2010,10:25)

Georg

george: We are! That the good news. He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Once again that is us. He is our Lord but we are lords of our individual kingdoms of God. You rule you. You are King of your kingdom of God.

What you choose to believe about God is what is in your kingdom and it will reflect on the outside. If you believe the gospel/good in the scriptures that is what your kingdom will be filled with and reflect in your life.
    You have a Kings freedom and power within your Kingdom to believe, do and say anything you choose.  

If you cross the boundary of another King and attempt to rule their space or tell them what to do or think then you are a tresspasser and war will break out between the two Kings.

Its a metaphoric picture of our relationship with God. The Kingdom of God is not meat or drink but righteousness peace and joy in the holy ghost!! Bless you! TK

:D Tim

So, what you're saying is, we will be all kings, and we will all rule our self's, is that it? :D :D

Sorry about that, but that is just to funny.

What I choose to believe is the word of God, you should try it some time, it is really “enlightening”.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

George: I thank God that you don't have the right to rule me! I don't believe I would last very long! TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 03 2010,00:39)
    George: I thank God that you don't have the right to rule me! I don't believe I would last very long! TK

I know I wont rule any one, the good news is, you, and all mankind will learn the truth when Jesus will teach it in the millennium.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

all

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 03 2010,11:04)

I know I wont rule any one, the good news is, you, and all mankind will learn the truth when Jesus will teach it in the millennium.

Georg

george: Why do you think Jesus referred to “the Kingdom of God” being within each of us.

What does the phrase, “Kingdom of God” mean to you? Jesus came to preach the Kingdom of God. A new situation for mankind and his worship and communion with God.

The old testament form of brick and mortar temple changed to the new temple made without hands that is in you!

So, the church of brick and mortar became the body of Christ, or all believers in Jesus make up the real chruch.

We are the priests of the new temple within. God has made us Kings of our Kingdoms, and Priests of our new temple of God. A nation of Kings and Priests with Jesus the King of kings.

The Kingdom of God is peace, love and joy in the holy ghost. The Kingdom has nothing with what we eat or drink.

A comming millennium will never get here! It will always be comming.

A comming Jesus will never be here, now, alive in the hearts of humans.

Like a restaurant that gives free food, tomorrow. It is never tomorrow, it is always today!

If you don't see, perceive and believe in Jesus and his teachings, now, you will not see Jesus in the millennium.
    TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 03 2010,11:46)
    all

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years

Pierre

Pierre: Is that not what I am saying?

Jesus is the resurrection and the life of God. Anyone who believes in him shall not perish (die) but have everlasting (eternal) life.

Once we take part in the resurrection through Jesus, or what you call the first resurrection then we are blessed and holy and have no part in the second death(judgment). We have eternal life in Christ. We have been judged clean and holy in Christ. We will reign as Kings and Priests of God.
    There is no start time for your 1000 year reign.

A thousand years is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. We could be talking a thousand, thousand years. Therefore we very well could be in it or after it since it is two thousand years since Jesus.

We better learn how to rule by love. Is very different. Love doesn't tell anyone what to do. Love always accepts on the part of the other person. Love is patient, kind, longsuffering, meek, and gentle. Does this sound like the armies of God that are you believe are coming.
    TK

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 03 2010,22:47)

A thousand years is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. We could be talking a thousand, thousand years. Therefore we very well could be in it or after it since it is two thousand years since Jesus.

The “Millenium” began with the spread of the Gospel. Your right that a thousand years means 'thousands of years' and it's been two thousand years now. This is fullfillment of what Christ said would happen. That this good news of the coming kingdom will be preached throughout the world as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come. So the end is coming.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 03 2010,20:27)

Georg

george:  Why do you think Jesus referred to “the Kingdom of God” being within each of us.

What does the phrase, “Kingdom of God” mean to you?  Jesus came to preach the Kingdom of God. A new situation for mankind and his worship and communion with God.

The old testament form of brick and mortar temple changed to the new temple made without hands that is in you!

So, the church of brick and mortar became the body of Christ, or all believers in Jesus make up the real chruch.

We are the priests of the new temple within. God has made us Kings of our Kingdoms, and Priests of our new temple of God. A nation of Kings and Priests with Jesus the King of kings.

The Kingdom of God is peace, love and joy in the holy ghost. The Kingdom has nothing with what we eat or drink.

Like a restaurant that gives free food, tomorrow. It is never tomorrow, it is always today!

If you don't see, perceive and believe in Jesus and his teachings, now, you will not see Jesus in the millennium.
    TK

Tim

Your lack of understanding is so great, I don't even know were to begin to help you.
    You say you want to learn, but you reject even scripture; so I don't see any point to go on with you.

Georg

Ps. I just read what shimmer said, what I said to you, the same goes for her. (or him)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 04 2010,03:47)

all

Pierre

Pierre:  Is that not what I am saying?

Jesus is the resurrection and the life of God. Anyone who believes in him shall not perish (die) but have everlasting (eternal) life.

Once we take part in the resurrection through Jesus, or what you call the first resurrection then we are blessed and holy and have no part in the second death(judgment). We have eternal life in Christ. We have been judged clean and holy in Christ. We will reign as Kings and Priests of God.

We better learn how to rule by love. Is very different. Love doesn't tell anyone what to do. Love always accepts on the part of the other person. Love is patient, kind, longsuffering, meek, and gentle. Does this sound like the armies of God that are you believe are coming.
    TK

Tim K

you see things I do not see,you give understanding in a way that i do not understand,

so we are a millennium apart,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 03 2010,20:27)

Georg

george:  Why do you think Jesus referred to “the Kingdom of God” being within each of us.

What does the phrase, “Kingdom of God” mean to you?  Jesus came to preach the Kingdom of God. A new situation for mankind and his worship and communion with God.

TK

Tim

“””Why do you think Jesus referred to “the Kingdom of God” being within each of us.”””

Jesus will be King, in the kingdom of God; if you excepted the “King” in your heart, the kingdom of God is within you.

“””What does the phrase, “Kingdom of God” mean to you?”””

The kingdom Jesus will be ruling in as King, is “God's kingdom” here on earth, hence the phrase, kingdom “of” God. As of now, Jesus has not taken over as king yet.

The “new temple” of God are the saints, those that have made a covenant with God by “sacrifice”

Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

Jesus made a new covenant in his blood, by sacrifice, that what this means; these saints endured till the “END”, their end, they are the “new Temple”.

How can you speak of “not seeing and believing Jesus teaching”, when you reject his teaching?

How, or who, got you so confused?

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 04 2010,08:39)

all

Pierre

TK

Tim K

you see things I do not see,you give understanding in a way that i do not understand,

Pierre

Pierre: I have logged over twenty thousand hours of Bible study to date. If I don't have some truth, I am to be pitied. One of the greatest keys of understanding I ever got as I studied was that everything led up to the coming of Jesus and his ministry.

Jesus is the beginning and the end. As the omega/end of the plan of God for the dissemination of the Gospel there was only the rising up of the Kingdom within that was left to come.

A major key is when Jesus himself said, the law and the prophets were UNTIL John (the Baptist) since then is the Kingdom preached.

That was the cessation of one covenant and the establishing of the new covenant in spirit truth words of Jesus. The Jesus/Omega/End covenant that brought the new city, the Kingdom of God in the new temple, rendered himself as the final sacrifice, and set in motion the building of the new temple(mind and hearts of man) made without hands, us!

Another key is the fourteen generations listed in beginings of Matthew and Luke which are the genealogies of Jesus. They end at the coming of Jesus.

All led up to the coming of Jesus. Another key, when you read Revelation remember it is actually, “The revelation of Jesus, given to John”. A revelation is an uncovering or an unveiling of truth past. Also it refers to revelation as being a prophecy at least twice, once at Rev.1:3 and again at Rev.22:19!

If a prophecy then it phophesied up unto John.
    This establishes a time frame. Without a time frame there is no structure to follow of when things took place or are about to take place.

I began to study from the foundation of Jesus as the beginning and Jesus as the end of the entire work of God. He brought the truth, gave it, set the Kingdom in motion in all that believed it was inside them and sat down to let us redo the evil/destruction we have done to our brothers and sisters and our mother earth.

We do not have human enemies we have wrong or anti-love thiniking that we must transform back to love. We created the evil, now we must recreate or transform evil back to love. We can and will recreate Heaven on Earth.

Our father is love, we came from love, we accepted evil but now we are empowered to transform evil back into good.
    A mind that is lost in milliniums and comings and goings is confused and needs the one solid foundation to stand on, Jesus the Christ. God will bless your efforts to learn if you trust him only for truth. Not mankind. TK

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 30 2010,21:17)

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 28 2010,14:50)
    Once again for clarity, here is the Good News that the Messiah taught.

“Fear Elohim and give esteem to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.”

Laurel: The word fear there means “respect” and give esteem. No one could fear or be afraid of love. Jesus said God is Love. There is no fear in love.

The judgment is now. Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Messiah, and that he has cleansed us, ordained us to further the gospel, healed us, gave us righteousness and made us whole is judged as perfect in Christ. There is no need for a further judgment, we receive our perfection through Christ. Not through ourselves.

Jesus did it all for us. Jesus lord of all forever. TK

Jas 1:21 Therefore put away all filthiness and overflow of evil, and receive with meekness the implanted Word, which is able to save your lives.
    Jas 1:22 And become doers of the Word, and not hearers only,1 deceiving yourselves. Footnote: 1See Mt. 7:24-27, Lk. 6:46-49, Lk. 8:21, Rom. 2:13, Heb. 4:11, Rev. 22:14.
    Jas 1:23 Because if anyone is a hearer of the Word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror,
    Jas 1:24 for he looks at himself, and goes away, and immediately forgets what he was like.
    Jas 1:25 But he that looked into the perfect Torah, that of freedom, and continues in it, not becoming a hearer that forgets, but a doer of work, this one shall be blessed in his doing of the Torah.

2Co 3:18 And we all, as with unveiled face we see as in a mirror the esteem of יהוה, are being transformed into the same likeness from esteem to esteem, as from יהוה, the Spirit.

1Co 11:31 For if we were to examine ourselves, we would not be judged.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 05 2010,04:07)

all

Pierre

TK

Tim K

Pierre

Pierre: I have logged over twenty thousand hours of Bible study to date. If I don't have some truth, I am to be pitied. One of the greatest keys of understanding I ever got as I studied was that everything led up to the coming of Jesus and his ministry.                          

Jesus is the beginning and the end. As the omega/end of the plan of God for the dissemination of the Gospel there was only the rising up of the Kingdom within that was left to come.

A major key is when Jesus himself said, the law and the prophets were UNTIL John (the Baptist) since then is the Kingdom preached.

That was the cessation of one covenant and the establishing of the new covenant in spirit truth words of Jesus. The Jesus/Omega/End covenant that brought the new city, the Kingdom of God in the new temple, rendered himself as the final sacrifice, and set in motion the building of the new temple(mind and hearts of man) made without hands, us!

Another key is the fourteen generations listed in beginings of Matthew and Luke which are the genealogies of Jesus. They end at the coming of Jesus.

All led up to the coming of Jesus. Another key, when you read Revelation remember it is actually, “The revelation of Jesus, given to John”. A revelation is an uncovering or an unveiling of truth past. Also it refers to revelation as being a prophecy at least twice, once at Rev.1:3 and again at Rev.22:19!

This establishes a time frame. Without a time frame there is no structure to follow of when things took place or are about to take place.

I began to study from the foundation of Jesus as the beginning and Jesus as the end of the entire work of God. He brought the truth, gave it, set the Kingdom in motion in all that believed it was inside them and sat down to let us redo the evil/destruction we have done to our brothers and sisters and our mother earth.          

We do not have human enemies we have wrong or anti-love thiniking that we must transform back to love. We created the evil, now we must recreate or transform evil back to love. We can and will recreate Heaven on Earth.

Our father is love, we came from love, we accepted evil but now we are empowered to transform evil back into good.
    A mind that is lost in milliniums and comings and goings is confused and needs the one solid foundation to stand on, Jesus the Christ. God will bless your efforts to learn if you trust him only for truth. Not mankind. TK

TK

well at least you can make sence out of what you believe because i can not.

Pierre

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 05 2010,03:56)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 05 2010,04:07)

all

Pierre

TK

Tim K

Pierre

TK

well at least you can make sence out of what you believe because i can not.

Pierre

I have never seen so much confusion in my life! Is this what church teaches now days? Oh My!

The first resurection you mentioned is not refering to the Messiah's ressurection. It refers to our ressurection, at least those who will be in the Kingdom of heaven. It is speaking of our dead sleeping souls coming out and being made perfect.

The second ressurection here is speaking of those who will be raised up last. They are raised of for the judgment of those who are condemned to the “lake of fire” Gehenna.

Tim Kraft may have read the Bible as much as i have but to no avail, when not done in Spirit and in Truth it is in vain.

The Torah and the Prophets spoke until John means that John was included in the Torah and the Prophets, not excluded!

Tim Kraft wouldn't know the New Covenant if he was holding it in his hands.

Back to John… John who came in “the spirit of Elijah.”

I feel like i am in a class of blind and deaf and i can't figure out how to get through.

ABBA, please help me open the hearts of them whos hearts will open. AMEN

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account