Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 28 2010,08:56)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 28 2010,02:31)
    Yes he left the building, Like Jesus the real King did. I have to tell you I agree with one of your statements you made a while back, and initially I disagreed with, but in answering a post I understood. You said “Jesus has returned, at pentacost”. I thought “no, he is not, he is still coming at the end on clouds and men will strike their breast in shame and remorse”. Well, believing Jesus and God and Spirit are one, I have to say, You are right. He did come back at pentacost. He has yet to manifest himself but he is here. What made me realize this is I asked someone “how could Jesus be with us as he promised until the end of the world and be at the Fathers right hand at the same time?”. I then realized you were right.  In the same frame of mind, after Elvis died, his spirit and influance got larger than he ever thought about being. I have read many times places proclaiming”Elvis lives”. No, to you he is dead, but to his followers he is not. I don't know where in Psalms it is , but it says something like “how could you be leagued with the tribunal of evil”. Its the opposite of God. God, his son, and holy spirit vs. satan, Elvis, and the evil spirit. As AC/DC states in the so-called r-n-r anthem “hells bells”- If Gods on the left then I'm stickin to the right-If your into evil your a friend of mine_also -wont take no prisoners, won't spare no lives, nobody's puttin up a fight, we go the power gonna take you to hell, were gonna get you, Satan get you . Hells Bells.. I'm not  answering. Jesus is “The King”  Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Calling Elvis 'the king' is (non-spiritual) carnal idol worship.
    It usually takes people a while before they understand,
    but Truth will always win out, because love never fails.

Pentecost began the Gospel message

The “Gospel” message of God's Kingdom started in Jerusalem,
    was brought over the Caucus Mountains and to the west,
    in fulfilling Matthew 24:27; from the east to the west.
    People confuse this verse with time and elevation.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east,
    and shineth even unto the west; so shall also
    the coming of the Son of man be.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

IMO, if you do not believe in God, or turned away from God, and you give R-n-R music and stars more attention than God, it's spritual idolization (did I just invent a new word?) to me. Godbless- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

By the way, did you also invent a term? I've never heard of “non-spiritual carnal worship”. What is it.Peace

Laurel
    Participant

WOW. Some idiot just posted that the Gospel began at pentecost. OK, i see, you heard that OTHER gospel.

Anti-messiah? Islam? Ha Ha.
    The anti-messiah is a look alike to the Messiah, but is not. The anti-messiah is anything or anyone who professes the true Messiah, but is a liar and a deceiver. HaSatan comes like a wolf in sheeps clothing, and you are all decieved. He is under the disguise of LIGHT. There are MANY anti-Messiah's in the world today as there have been at least since Babylon that i know of.
    Hypocrites also hide behind a mask of righteousness, but are not.

Laurel
    Participant

saying that the Good News began at Pentecost os anti-messiah.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 28 2010,11:24)

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 28 2010,06:04)
    Hi Ed. Are you going to 'spiritualise away' all of these verses ?

Luke 9:24
    For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
    For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 9:60
    Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
    And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
    And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 14:26:33
    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
     So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke 17:33
    Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Luke 18:28
    Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.
    And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
    Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Philippians 1:20
    According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
    For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Revelation 11
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Ed, does this mean the ego has to be killed according to you ?Im really sure that's not what Jesus meant.
    Jesus lost his life. Didnt He ?

Hi Shimmer,

Rather than me explain each and everyone of those verses to you, consider these…

God's Kingdom is “Spiritual”, not 'physical'.

1Cor.4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
    Col.1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
    and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Romans 14:17 For the (Spiritual) kingdom of God is not (physical) meat and drink;
    but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the HolySpirit (tabernacling on the inside with us).
    Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God bless

Ed, prove it.

Read 2nd Peter 3 again, oh that's right I have already said this.

The DAY OF THE LORD..which is when Jesus returns has not come yet, but it will.

Again, read scripture WITHOUT spiritualising it.

2 Peter 3:1

This, now, beloved, a second letter to you I write, in both which I stir up your pure mind in reminding [you], to be mindful of the sayings said before by the holy prophets, and of the command of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour, this first knowing, that there shall come in the latter end of the days scoffers, according to their own desires going on, and saying, `Where is the promise of his presence? for since the fathers did fall asleep, all things so remain from the beginning of the creation;'

Ed, as you do, saying where is the promise of his coming? Oh, he has already come in spirit you say. However…

“for this is unobserved by them willingly, that the heavens were of old, and the earth out of water and through water standing together by the word of God through which the then world, by water having been deluged, was destroyed; and the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured, for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.

And this one thing let not be unobserved by you, beloved, that one day with the Lord [is] as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day; the Lord is not slow in regard to the promise, as certain count slowness, but is long-suffering to us, not counselling any to be lost but all to pass on to reformation, and it will come — the day of the Lord — as a thief in the night, in which the heavens with a rushing noise will pass away, and the elements with burning heat be dissolved, and earth and the works in it shall be burnt up.

Peter here is making it clear that the DAY OF THE LORD which is when THE LORD RETURNS will come, and when that day comes all will be destroyed..The world will be..and THAT has not happened yet has it ? And Peter repeats it probably knowing that some such as yourself will ignore this and spiritualise it away…

All these, then, being dissolved, what kind of persons doth it behove you to be in holy behaviours and pious acts? waiting for and hasting to the presence of the day of God, by which the heavens, being on fire, shall be dissolved, and the elements with burning heat shall melt; and for new heavens and a new earth according to His promise we do wait, in which righteousness doth dwell; wherefore, beloved, these things waiting for, be diligent, spotless and unblameable, by Him to be found in peace, and the long-suffering of our Lord count ye salvation, according as also our beloved brother Paul — according to the wisdom given to him — did write to you, as also in all the epistles, speaking in them concerning these things, among which things are certain hard to be understood, which the untaught and unstable do wrest, as also the other Writings, unto their own destruction.

Ye, then, beloved, knowing before, take heed, lest, together with the error of the impious being led away, ye may fall from your own stedfastness

How many times Ed will you ignore scripture which plainly says these things ?  And you say you are a teacher. Do you know better than the APOSTLE PETER ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 28 2010,10:19)

spritual idolization (did I just invent a new word?)

Godbless- Mark

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 28 2010,10:22)

By the way, did you also invent a term? I've never heard of
    “non-spiritual carnal worship”. What is it.

Peace

‘It’, is calling the same thing
          by two different names;
          we do have peace!

Hi Mark,

The King(74) = Jesus(74)

Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes (Mark) shall see “The King”(74) in his “beauty”(74):
    they (falsely believing in a flesh return image: Rev.13:15) shall behold
    the (return futuristic) land that is very far off. (Click Here)

“The Passover” = 2x 74

Mark: You should understand…
    (And I(YHVH) took my staff, even “Beauty” (Hebrews 10:5), and cut it assunder,
    that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. Zech.11:10)
    The tribes split into: 10 Northern and 2 Southern (Benjamin and Judah)
    Zech.11:14: Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even “Bands”, that
    I(YHVH) might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 28 2010,13:17)

Hi Laurel,

Present the evidence you have! 1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
    1Tm.5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 28 2010,14:21)

Hi Laurel,

Present the evidence you have! 1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
    1Tm.5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

TheGood News of the Kingdom

Mat 10:5 יהושע sent these twelve out, having commanded them, saying, “Do not go into the way of the gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Shomeronites,
    Mat 10:6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.
    Mat 10:7 “And as you go, proclaim, saying, ‘The reign of the heavens has drawn near.’

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.”

Rev 14:6 And I saw another messenger flying in mid-heaven, holding the everlasting Good News to announce to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and tribe and tongue and people,
    Rev 14:7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear Elohim and give esteem to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.”

Above we see Yahushua HaMoshiach commanding His taught ones to proclaim “THE GOOD NEWS!”

We can also see “exactly” what the message is in clear detail in Revelation 14:6-7

Shaul (Paul) preached the Good News.
    Act 14:12 And they called Barnaḇah Zeus, and Sha’ul Hermes, since he was the chief speaker.
    Act 14:13 And the priest of Zeus, being in front of their city, brought oxen and wreaths to the gates, and wished to offer with the crowds.
    Act 14:14 And when the emissaries Barnaḇah and Sha’ul heard this, they tore their garments and ran in among the crowd, crying out
    Act 14:15 and saying, “Men, why are you doing this? We also are men with the same nature as you, bringing to you the Good News: to turn from these worthless matters to the living Elohim, who made the heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and all that is in them,
    Act 14:16 who in past generations allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways,
    Act 14:17 though, indeed, He did not leave Himself without witness, doing good – giving us rain from heaven and fruit-bearing seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

The Gospel in the TeNaK (Old Testament)
    Gen 1:1 In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth…

Exo 20:10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.
    Exo 20:11 “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.
    (The Sabbath is a memorial of the Gospel and the sign or mark on the Children of Elohim.)

Exo 31:15 ‘Six days work is done, and on the seventh is a Sabbath of rest, set-apart to יהוה. Everyone doing work on the Sabbath day shall certainly be put to death.
    Exo 31:16 ‘And the children of Yisra’ĕl shall guard the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant.
    Exo 31:17 ‘Between Me and the children of Yisra’ĕl it is a sign forever. For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”
    Exo 31:18 And when He had ended speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Mosheh two tablets of the Witness, tablets of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

Amos taught the Gospel
    Amo 9:5 And the Master יהוה of hosts is He who touches the earth so that it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it come up like the River, and subside like the River of Mitsrayim –
    Amo 9:6 who is building His upper room in the heavens, and has founded His firmament on the earth, who is calling for the waters of the sea, and pours them out on the face of the earth – יהוה is His Name.

David wrote of the Good News
    Psa 69:30 I praise the Name of Elohim with a song, And I make Him great with thanksgiving.
    Psa 69:31 And this pleases יהוה more than an ox, A bull with horns and hooves.
    Psa 69:32 The humble shall see, they rejoice, You who seek Elohim, and your hearts live.
    Psa 69:33 For יהוה hears the poor, And He shall not despise His captives.
    Psa 69:34 Let the heavens and earth praise Him, The seas and all that moves in them.
    Psa 69:35 For Elohim shall save Tsiyon And build the cities of Yehuḏah. And they shall dwell there and possess it,
    Psa 69:36 And the seed of His servants inherit it, And those who love His Name dwell in it.

Psa 146:1 Praise Yah! Praise יהוה, O my being!
    Psa 146:2 While I live I praise יהוה; I sing praises to my Elohim while I exist.
    Psa 146:3 Do not put your trust in princes, In a son of man, in whom is no deliverance.
    Psa 146:4 His spirit goes out, he returns to his earth; In that day his plans perish.
    Psa 146:5 Blessed is he who has the Ěl of Ya’aqoḇ for his help, Whose expectancy is in יהוה his Elohim,
    Psa 146:6 Maker of the heavens and earth, The sea and all that is in them, Who is guarding truth forever,
    Psa 146:7 Doing right-ruling for the oppressed, Giving bread to the hungry. יהוה releases those who are bound,
    Psa 146:8 יהוה opens the eyes of the blind, יהוה raises those who are bowed down, יהוה loves the righteous.
    Psa 146:9 יהוה guards the strangers, He lifts up the fatherless and widow, But the way of the wrong ones He turns upside down.

The New Testament Believers Proclaimed the Good News
    Act 4:24 And having heard that, they lifted up their voice to Elohim with one mind and said, “יהוה, You are Elohim, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that is in them,
    Act 4:25 who by the mouth of Your servant Dawiḏ have said, ‘Why did the gentiles rage, and the people plot in vain?
    Act 4:26 ‘The sovereigns of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against יהוה and against His Messiah.
    Heaven proclaims the Gospel
    Rev 5:11 And I looked, and I heard the voice of many messengers around the throne, and the living creatures, and the elders. And the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands,
    Rev 5:12 saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb having been slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and respect
    and esteem and blessing!”
    Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in the heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying, “To Him sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb, be the blessing and the respect and the esteem and the might, forever and ever!”
    Rev 5:14 And the four living creatures said, “Amĕn!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and bowed before Him who lives forever and ever.

So go now and proclaim it!

Laurel
    Participant

Once again for clarity, here is the Good News that the Messiah taught.

“Fear Elohim and give esteem to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 28 2010,13:20)
    Ed, prove it.

2 Peter 3:1

This, now, beloved, a second letter to you I write, in both which I stir up your pure mind in reminding [you], to be mindful of the sayings said before by the holy prophets, and of the command of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour, this first knowing, that there shall come in the latter end of the days scoffers, according to their own desires going on, and saying, `Where is the promise of his presence? for since the fathers did fall asleep, all things so remain from the beginning of the creation;'

Ed, as you do, saying where is the promise of his coming? Oh, he has already come in spirit you say. However…

Hi Shimmer,

Can you NOT see your read on 2 Peter 3:3-4 is altogether backwards?
    2 Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers,
    walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for
    since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Is that not what you are saying? The promise of his coming occurred at “Pentecost”!
    All things are NOT continuing as they were from the beginning of the creation!

The flesh mind is being delivered from the bondage of corruption
    into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Romans 8:21)
    Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit,
    if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any
    man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, do you think you are greater than the Apostle Peter and what he wrote ?

Peter spoke so people would understand clearly what he was saying, He was an Apostle.

shimmer
    Participant

You Ed are twisting scripture…….just as Peter said would happen, and you wont listen to me and therfeore you wont listen to Peter because i am only quoting Peter. And not just parts of Peter as you do but the WHOLE thing.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 28 2010,14:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 28 2010,14:21)

Hi Laurel,

TheGood News of the Kingdom

Mat 10:5 יהושע sent these twelve out, having commanded them, saying, “Do not go into the way of the gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Shomeronites,
    Mat 10:6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.
    Mat 10:7 “And as you go, proclaim, saying, ‘The reign of the heavens has drawn near.’

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ĕl.”

Rev 14:6 And I saw another messenger flying in mid-heaven, holding the everlasting Good News to announce to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and tribe and tongue and people,
    Rev 14:7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear Elohim and give esteem to Him, because the hour of His judgment has come. And worship Him who made the heaven and the earth, and sea, and fountains of water.”

Above we see Yahushua HaMoshiach commanding His taught ones to proclaim “THE GOOD NEWS!”

We can also see “exactly” what the message is in clear detail in Revelation 14:6-7

Shaul (Paul) preached the Good News.
    Act 14:12 And they called Barnaḇah Zeus, and Sha’ul Hermes, since he was the chief speaker.
    Act 14:13 And the priest of Zeus, being in front of their city, brought oxen and wreaths to the gates, and wished to offer with the crowds.
    Act 14:14 And when the emissaries Barnaḇah and Sha’ul heard this, they tore their garments and ran in among the crowd, crying out
    Act 14:15 and saying, “Men, why are you doing this? We also are men with the same nature as you, bringing to you the Good News: to turn from these worthless matters to the living Elohim, who made the heaven, and the earth, and the sea, and all that is in them,
    Act 14:16 who in past generations allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways,
    Act 14:17 though, indeed, He did not leave Himself without witness, doing good – giving us rain from heaven and fruit-bearing seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.

The Gospel in the TeNaK (Old Testament)
    Gen 1:1  In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth…

Exo 20:10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates.
    Exo 20:11 “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.
    (The Sabbath is a memorial of the Gospel and the sign or mark on the Children of Elohim.)

Exo 31:15 ‘Six days work is done, and on the seventh is a Sabbath of rest, set-apart to יהוה. Everyone doing work on the Sabbath day shall certainly be put to death.
    Exo 31:16 ‘And the children of Yisra’ĕl shall guard the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant.
    Exo 31:17 ‘Between Me and the children of Yisra’ĕl it is a sign forever. For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”
    Exo 31:18 And when He had ended speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Mosheh two tablets of the Witness, tablets of stone, written with the finger of Elohim.

Amos taught the Gospel
    Amo 9:5 And the Master יהוה of hosts is He who touches the earth so that it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it come up like the River, and subside like the River of Mitsrayim –
    Amo 9:6 who is building His upper room in the heavens, and has founded His firmament on the earth, who is calling for the waters of the sea, and pours them out on the face of the earth – יהוה is His Name.

David wrote of the Good News
    Psa 69:30 I praise the Name of Elohim with a song, And I make Him great with thanksgiving.
    Psa 69:31 And this pleases יהוה more than an ox, A bull with horns and hooves.
    Psa 69:32 The humble shall see, they rejoice, You who seek Elohim, and your hearts live.
    Psa 69:33 For יהוה hears the poor, And He shall not despise His captives.
    Psa 69:34 Let the heavens and earth praise Him, The seas and all that moves in them.
    Psa 69:35 For Elohim shall save Tsiyon And build the cities of Yehuḏah. And they shall dwell there and possess it,
    Psa 69:36 And the seed of His servants inherit it, And those who love His Name dwell in it.

Psa 146:1 Praise Yah! Praise יהוה, O my being!
    Psa 146:2 While I live I praise יהוה; I sing praises to my Elohim while I exist.
    Psa 146:3 Do not put your trust in princes, In a son of man, in whom is no deliverance.
    Psa 146:4 His spirit goes out, he returns to his earth; In that day his plans perish.
    Psa 146:5 Blessed is he who has the Ěl of Ya’aqoḇ for his help, Whose expectancy is in יהוה his Elohim,
    Psa 146:6 Maker of the heavens and earth, The sea and all that is in them, Who is guarding truth forever,
    Psa 146:7 Doing right-ruling for the oppressed, Giving bread to the hungry. יהוה releases those who are bound,
    Psa 146:8 יהוה opens the eyes of the blind, יהוה raises those who are bowed down, יהוה loves the righteous.
    Psa 146:9 יהוה guards the strangers, He lifts up the fatherless and widow, But the way of the wrong ones He turns upside down.

The New Testament Believers Proclaimed the Good News
    Act 4:24 And having heard that, they lifted up their voice to Elohim with one mind and said, “יהוה, You are Elohim, who made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that is in them,
    Act 4:25 who by the mouth of Your servant Dawiḏ have said, ‘Why did the gentiles rage, and the people plot in vain?
    Act 4:26 ‘The sovereigns of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against יהוה and against His Messiah.
    Heaven proclaims the Gospel
    Rev 5:11 And I looked, and I heard the voice of many messengers around the throne, and the living creatures, and t
    he elders. And the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands,
    Rev 5:12 saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb having been slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and strength and respect and esteem and blessing!”
    Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in the heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying, “To Him sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb, be the blessing and the respect and the esteem and the might, forever and ever!”
    Rev 5:14 And the four living creatures said, “Amĕn!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and bowed before Him who lives forever and ever.

So go now and proclaim it!

Hi Laurel,

YHVH's Good News
                                 The Kingdom’s God within you!

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not,
    neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which
    shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. (Mark 9:1)
    Ye shall receive power, after that the HolySpirit is come upon you (Acts 1:8)

Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
    Jesus breathing on them said: Receive ye the HolySpirit:
    Behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
    (John 20:21-22 / Luke 17:21)

Pentecost brings God’s Kingdom

Jesus said: If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (John 14:23)
    1Cor.4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

When the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And
    suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the
    house where they were sitting. And they were all filled with the HolySpirit, (Acts 2:1-4)

WITNESSING in behalf of YHVH”!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark1:15…the time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye and believe the gospel.

Matt.10:7….and as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of God is at hand, V8—heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received freely give..!

Jesus/God/the holy spirit are the kingdom of God and they are spirit which dwells everywhere, including within human beings. Yet the minds of humans have been covered, veiled, blocked from the truth that the kingdom is within by lies,deceptions and pure untruth from religious hierarchy. Deception in high places. Untruth in sheeps clothing talking AS THOUGH FROM LIGHT. These are dark spirits that must be cast out by the light.

Jesus came to in-lighten mankind with the truth/light of God. As a man believes the truth of Jesus or light, the darkness/error of thinking/ sin and unrighteousness is removed from the mind. Jesus' words mixed with understanding procuce oneness with God/Jesus. In oneness, a person is aware of the kingdom of God dwelling within. One who believes Jesus dwells in their heart/mind, knows that Jesus is here, now, not somewhere else, right here, right now!!

One who waits for Jesus to come or return is like the carrot dangling in front of the horse, he will never get the carrot. If you don't believe that Jesus is here, within you, you will not access him. He is only accessed by faith.

1John2:13—little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists: wherby we know that it is the last time.

1John4:3—-every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is no to God: and THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even NOW ALREADY IS IN THE WORLD—-over two thousand years ago!

The kingdom of God is here, now, in its fulness, within each individual, ready to continue spreading the gospel/good news! Bless all, TK

shimmer
    Participant

Have you seen anything here yet Ed ? Have you seen that the day of the Lord has not yet come ?
    Yes, Gods Holy Spirit is here,
    But not the day of the Lord, its different.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Shimmer,

Did you look here yet? (Click Here)

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed, yeah I did. I never said I agree with what they said, because i'm not quite sure what they meant, and they never said anything about 'The day of the Lord'

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 30 2010,08:23)
    Hi Ed, yeah I did.  I never said I agree with what they said, because i'm not quite sure what they meant, and they never said anything about 'The day of the Lord'

Hi Shimmer,

Ask them about “the day of the LORD”; see what they say.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

But what does it matter ? Who are they and why are you asking me if I know what they think ?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Jesus was the fulfillment of all prophecy. Jesus is now manifested by the scriptures of the prophets. Rom16:26—-The prophets bear witness of Jesus, Acts 10:43—–All written in the scriptures was fulfilled (must be) Luke 22:37—Jesus is the new temple of God. Jesus is the light of the temple. Jesus is the way to the temple. Jesus is the door of the temple. Jesus is the sabbath rest of God. Jesus is the day/light of the lord. Jesus is the Jubilee of God. Jesus is the annointed Christ of God. Jesus is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega. Jesus is the truth of God. Jesus is King of us kings.

Jesus was the end of the old temple way. Jesus sealed a new covenant with his blood. The new way of Christ is the Kingdom of God growing up inside each child of God. First we see darkly then we see face to face. When we see him, we will be like him, for as he is, so are we in this world. We should all be growing up through the words of Jesus to the fulness of Christ. God bless all, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account