Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 26 2010,21:24)
    No answer to my post Ed ?

Ed, (1)by saying over and over “Islam is the Antichrist” etc…what good exactly is that doing..ok so it's like being a 'watchman' I suppose, telling everyone about it,

“Everyone Islam is the Antichrist”..(2)How big is your Audience (3)and isnt it mainly christian sites you are on ? (4)Are you supposed to be saving them ? (5)They arent Muslims. 

(6)Do you think Jesus when he gathered together his Disciples etc, do you think he gathered 'wimps'…(7)NO i'm not at all calling you that but i'm just saying, shouldnt we – if this is true – be there ? In the middle east ?

Just my thoughts
    (8)And it's you that changed too Ed.

Hi Shimmer,

1) Yep!

2) Is this question really relevant?

3) Yep.

4) “The Savior” is: יהוה האלהים (Isaiah 45:21)

5) BD is.

6) What is this question suppose to mean?

7) You mean you and me personally?
        So they can behead us? (Revelation 20:4)
        Witnessing the “Gospel” in Islamic countries is considered 'hate speech'
        and according to 'sharia law' is worthy of the death penalty.

We are there: “Brittan”, U.S.A., Australia; I don't know about New Zealand?

8) How have I changed?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 26 2010,21:24)
    And it's you that changed too Ed.

Hi Shimmer,

What do you call this?

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 26 2010,22:15)

I'm sorry JA, but you seem to have “lost it”.  Your writings are barely understandable

Ed, Why do you take sides ?
    It's really not your business Ed…they never asked for you opinion.

1) Where did you get this quote from?
       I don't remember saying anything like that?

Ed J

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2010,02:08)

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 25 2010,20:34)
    Excellent….Ed….The plans of mice and men,the twelvth imam will come alright,and no doubt he will be a vicious liar just like the other eleven….I have no doubt that some sought of nuclear exchange is iminent and God will step in to prevent the utter destruction of HIS creation….Given the unrest in Europe,I would guess that a major event far more destructive than 911 will take place and this will unite Europe and without warning(Blitzcrieg lightening war)will befall Iran and descimate Iraq as well….IMO…How do the numbers shake out for an event of this type…

Hi Theodore J,

All Theomatics does is act as a second witness. (Matt.18:16) No divination.

God bless

Greetings Ed…..If your understanding of theomatics is correct,would it be safe to assume that Bs' theomatics would qualify him as a third witness…..

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 27 2010,00:41)

Excellent….Ed….The plans of mice and men,the twelvth imam will come alright,and no doubt he will be a vicious liar just like the other eleven….I have no doubt that some sought of nuclear exchange is iminent and God will step in to prevent the utter destruction of HIS creation….Given the unrest in Europe,I would guess that a major event far more destructive than 911 will take place and this will unite Europe and without warning(Blitzcrieg lightening war)will befall Iran and descimate Iraq as well….IMO…How do the numbers shake out for an event of this type…

Hi Theodore J,

God bless

Greetings Ed…..If your understanding of theomatics is correct,would it be safe to assume that Bs' theomatics would qualify him as a third witness…..

Hi Theodore J,

1 Tm.5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
    BD's uses of an incorrect (x6) form of 'English Gematria' to attack me personally.
    Just exactly how do you T8 and others compare that abuse to my use
    of “The Biblical language” in conjunction with “Gematria” as
    a second witness, to “Proving” God's existence?
    Please answer this simple question?

Think about it?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

The works of God!….he that DOETH the works of my father….! Godly works are from the annointed power of God. Good deeds are from mankind, whether he knows God or not.

John6:28—After seeing the miracles Jesus was doing his disciples came to him and said…What shall we DO, that we might WORK THE WORKS OF GOD….? Jesus answered ….this is the work of God, THAT YOU BELIEVE him who he sent…!

The works of man being judged as good works or bad works are deeds done one to another. Any man can do good deeds or bad deeds to another in this world. The deeds produced by a man can be produced from the love in his heart toward the person or from fear in his heart that he maybe hasn't done enough good to get credits from God. There is love and fear but there is no credits or points for love or punishments for fear works. You will reap what you sow. Power works by faith in God and good deeds done by any Joe on the street are quite different. Power works are done by the spirit of God through one man into another with healing as the accomplishment. Man alone cannot do this. Jesus said it is the Father in me, he doeth the works. Only God can work the works of spiritual power. Yet he needs man to administer his gift to others. It is God/Man in union of spiritual light that can and will heal the nations of the world.
    This is our true mission from God.
    All that Jesus offered from his father God to mankind must be accepted by faith, believing and trusting the spoken words of Jesus/truth.

Righteousness is by faith, without the law.Rom3:21.

Rom.4:5…to him that WORKETH NOT, but BELIEVETH on him that justifieth the ungodly, his FAITH is counted for righteousness.

If they which are of the Law be heirs (by deeds) then faith is made void. v15…for the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no

transgression. WHERE THER IS NO LAW THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION!!!

Rom8:1…there is therefore now no condemnation (no sin, no judgment against, no wrong, no bad) to them which are in Christ Jesus…the

law or the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death. Free from the law of sin and death. Free from the law. Free from sin and death.

Rom.10:4…Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. (NOT WORKETH BY DEEDS)

Rom11:6….a remnant according to the election of grace then it is no more of works….V20…branches are broken from the tree of life because of unbelief….! We only stand by faith in what Jesus said of God. That is the truth.
    With true power works of God any praise that comes is not of men but of God.

Therefore we conclude Rom3:28…that a man is justified by faith WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW!!

Our deeds of love and kindness can never do what Jesus already has done for us. Our love and kindness should be expressed to every soul on earth from thankful hearts for Jesus our savior. He made us perfect. He cleansed us, made whole, righteous, sinless, and perfect.
    IF WE BELIEVE! God bless, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Theodore J,

Your logic is 'severely flawed'!
    Let me explain comparatively just
    how ridicules what you propose really is…

Lets say: Someone is a suspect.
    Two witness come forward and declare: he is innocent,
    and then after some time a third comes forward and says: no, he is guilty!

According to the logic you are presenting,
    We now have 'THREE' witnesses total, so lock him up!
    Can you NOT see just how ridiculously 'flawed' the logic you present is?  

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Clearly you don't understand the Scriptures you quote!
    I have explained to you MANY TIMES what they mean!
    Do you 'think' that those “Scriptures” cancel these…

1John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him,
    if we keep his commandments.

1John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God,
    when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we
    keep his commandments, and “DO” those things
    that are pleasing in his sight.

1John 5:3 For this is the love of God,
    that we keep his commandments
    :
    and his commandments are not grievous.

Tim, Tim, Tim, do you know what commandments John is talking about here?

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 27 2010,01:37)

I meant you personally. Jesus said  'He who tries to save his own life will lose it, he who loses his life for the sake of the kingdom will gain it”

Would you ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 27 2010,18:38)

I meant you personally. Jesus said  'He who tries to save his own life will lose it, he who loses his life for the sake of the kingdom will gain it”

Would you ?

Hi Shimmer,

What Jesus means is: Kill the 'ego',
    not become a suicide bomber.

God bless
    Ed J

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 27 2010,20:44)

Would you ?

Hi Shimmer,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed, no he didnt mean killing the ego, and I never mentioned 'suicide bomber' what I was meaning is…would you risk your life, in some countries of the Middle East, witnessing for Jesus ? Of the coming Kingdom / Could you do that ? Could you walk through a war zone for Jesus ? Even if it meant being killed ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 27 2010,18:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 27 2010,20:44)

Would you ?

Hi Shimmer,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed, no he didnt mean killing the ego, and I never mentioned 'suicide bomber' what I was meaning is…would you risk your life, in some countries of the Middle East, witnessing for Jesus ? Of the coming Kingdom / Could you do that ? Could you walk through a war zone for Jesus ? Even if it meant being killed ?

Hi Shimmer,

YHVH doesn't want us to die, but
    only to loose the (ego) flesh mentality!

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is enmity against YHVH]:
    for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
    Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual:
    but 'i am' carnal, sold under sin.

Why are you having trouble understanding Spiritual realities,
    and instead shifting the focus of your mind to fantasy hypotheticals?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: Luke17:20 & 21….when JESUS was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said:

THE KINDGOM OF GOD COMETH NOT WITH OBSERVATION: NEITHER SHALL THEY SAY, LO HERE, OR LO THERE! FOR, BEHOLD, THE

KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU!!!!

The Lord is my shepherd, he preparest a table(of good things) before me (while still) in the presence of mine enemies, (yet) my cup runneth over (with abundance), surely, goodness and mercy(not death and destruction)will follow me all the days of my life, (on earth) and I will always dwell in the (same) house of the Lord, forever.

If the religious body of people on this planet continue to see, understand, predict and totally believe in the torture, hell, destruction and tribulation they are predicting for the future of mankind, through misunderstanding Jesus and the revelation of John, then the religious people of this generation will(just like theves and robbers) cause the total annihilation of mankind! Destruction and innihilation is not the gospel of God through Jesus.

As we read and study Gods words the correct understanding and application will always produce the fruit of the spirit of God.

The fruit of the spirit of God will produce peace, love, joy, meekness, kindness, gentleness, forgiveness and will save of the world! We need to create and build up one another as to whom we really are. Positive construction only and you must see it in you first before you can give it to others. It is better to receive this truth so that we can give it out to all. Anything that Jesus said that seemed to be destructive was against the religious order of the old testament. That relgious world was being destroyed and left desolate. Jesus, the Christ of God, please hear him! Bless you, TK

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed, again, no, im sure your wrong there. But it's late so I will get back to this tommorow ok, bye.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 27 2010,01:58)

Hi Theodore J,

God bless

Hi Theodore J,

1 Tm.5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
    BD's uses of an incorrect (x6) form of 'English Gematria' to attack me personally.
    Just exactly how do you T8 and others compare that abuse to my use
    of “The Biblical language” in conjunction with “Gematria” as
    a second witness, to “Proving” God's existence?
    Please answer this simple question?

Think about it?

Greetings Ed…..Iam having difficulty getting past the description of your research, as numrology,that having been said,your presentations are provocative…I found the same science in the two bible code books…by Michael Drosnin

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey Ed,

I think you are correct in this is “anti-christ”. As it is written “whoever denies that Father and the Son, that is the anti-christ”. They definately deny the son “Allah has no sons”. Please do get mad at me for stating what I believe. I could be wrong, we'll have to wait to find out, and the way things are going it problibly isn't going to be much longer. I do not think that the whole world is Islamic, and the anti-christ will decieve the whole world. I think Elvis fits more correctly into this description. He started out as a christian, but through drugs and fame he was into all kinds of screwy religions, and carried the books with him everywhere he went. He was reading “phycic? sexual energy” when he died on the toilet. His stepbrother stated he told him ” I know who Jesus is, but who am I” and thought he had special powers. The whole world refers to as “The King”, and the shrine in a Jerusalem suburb and death day and birth day celebrations at it with all the impersonators directly fulfill the 14th chapter of Wisdom, as a snare to mankind. Please Ed, don't go off on me, I'm not saying your wrong, islam is “anti-zion” and a cow could discern that they are in direct contradiction to God's people. Elvis is my vote. The devil is pretty slick. Peace man, I mean really, peace-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 28 2010,00:37)
    Hey Ed,

I think you are correct in this is “anti-christ”. As it is written “whoever denies that Father and the Son, that is the anti-christ”. They definately deny the son “Allah has no sons”. Please do get mad at me for stating what I believe. I could be wrong, we'll have to wait to find out, and the way things are going it problibly isn't going to be much longer. I do not think that the whole world is Islamic, and the anti-christ will decieve the whole world. I think Elvis fits more correctly into this description. He started out as a christian, but through drugs and fame he was into all kinds of screwy religions, and carried the books with him everywhere he went. He was reading “phycic? sexual energy” when he died on the toilet. His stepbrother stated he told him ” I know who Jesus is, but who am I” and thought he had special powers. The whole world refers to as “The King”, and the shrine in a Jerusalem suburb and death day and birth day celebrations at it with all the impersonators directly fulfill the 14th chapter of Wisdom, as a snare to mankind.  Please Ed, don't go off on me, I'm not saying your wrong, islam is “anti-zion” and a cow could discern that they are in direct contradiction to God's people. Elvis is my vote. The devil is pretty slick. Peace man, I mean really, peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

I eliminated anger out of my life
    over 30 years ago, so no problem.
    The Bible says: the spirit of antichrist.
    I agree that this is not isolated to islam.
    There is no ‘the antichrist’, so Elvis is out.
    Elvis left the building; He's left the building.

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Yes he left the building, Like Jesus the real King did. I have to tell you I agree with one of your statements you made a while back, and initially I disagreed with, but in answering a post I understood. You said “Jesus has returned, at pentacost”. I thought “no, he is not, he is still coming at the end on clouds and men will strike their breast in shame and remorse”. Well, believing Jesus and God and Spirit are one, I have to say, You are right. He did come back at pentacost. He has yet to manifest himself but he is here. What made me realize this is I asked someone “how could Jesus be with us as he promised until the end of the world and be at the Fathers right hand at the same time?”. I then realized you were right.  In the same frame of mind, after Elvis died, his spirit and influance got larger than he ever thought about being. I have read many times places proclaiming”Elvis lives”. No, to you he is dead, but to his followers he is not. I don't know where in Psalms it is , but it says something like “how could you be leagued with the tribunal of evil”. Its the opposite of God. God, his son, and holy spirit vs. satan, Elvis, and the evil spirit. As AC/DC states in the so-called r-n-r anthem “hells bells”- If Gods on the left then I'm stickin to the right-If your into evil your a friend of mine_also -wont take no prisoners, won't spare no lives, nobody's puttin up a fight, we go the power gonna take you to hell, were gonna get you, Satan get you . Hells Bells.. I'm not  answering. Jesus is “The King”  Peace-Mark

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed. Are you going to 'spiritualise away' all of these verses ?

Luke 9:24
    For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
    For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 9:60
    Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
    And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
    And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 14:26:33
    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
     So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke 17:33
    Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Luke 18:28
    Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.
    And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
    Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Philippians 1:20
    According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
    For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Revelation 11
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Ed, does this mean the ego has to be killed according to you ?Im really sure that's not what Jesus meant.
    Jesus lost his life. Didnt He ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 28 2010,02:31)
    Yes he left the building, Like Jesus the real King did. I have to tell you I agree with one of your statements you made a while back, and initially I disagreed with, but in answering a post I understood. You said “Jesus has returned, at pentacost”. I thought “no, he is not, he is still coming at the end on clouds and men will strike their breast in shame and remorse”. Well, believing Jesus and God and Spirit are one, I have to say, You are right. He did come back at pentacost. He has yet to manifest himself but he is here. What made me realize this is I asked someone “how could Jesus be with us as he promised until the end of the world and be at the Fathers right hand at the same time?”. I then realized you were right.  In the same frame of mind, after Elvis died, his spirit and influance got larger than he ever thought about being. I have read many times places proclaiming”Elvis lives”. No, to you he is dead, but to his followers he is not. I don't know where in Psalms it is , but it says something like “how could you be leagued with the tribunal of evil”. Its the opposite of God. God, his son, and holy spirit vs. satan, Elvis, and the evil spirit. As AC/DC states in the so-called r-n-r anthem “hells bells”- If Gods on the left then I'm stickin to the right-If your into evil your a friend of mine_also -wont take no prisoners, won't spare no lives, nobody's puttin up a fight, we go the power gonna take you to hell, were gonna get you, Satan get you . Hells Bells.. I'm not  answering. Jesus is “The King”  Peace-Mark

Hi Mark,

Calling Elvis 'the king' is (non-spiritual) carnal idol worship.
    It usually takes people a while before they understand,
    but Truth will always win out, because love never fails.

Pentecost began the Gospel message

The “Gospel” message of God's Kingdom started in Jerusalem,
    was brought over the Caucus Mountains and to the west,
    in fulfilling Matthew 24:27; from the east to the west.
    People confuse this verse with time and elevation.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east,
    and shineth even unto the west; so shall also
    the coming of the Son of man be.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 28 2010,06:04)
    Hi Ed. Are you going to 'spiritualise away' all of these verses ?

Luke 9:24
    For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
    For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 9:60
    Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
    And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
    And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 14:26:33
    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
     So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke 17:33
    Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Luke 18:28
    Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.
    And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
    Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Philippians 1:20
    According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
    For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Revelation 11
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Ed, does this mean the ego has to be killed according to you ?Im really sure that's not what Jesus meant.
    Jesus lost his life. Didnt He ?

Hi Shimmer,

Rather than me explain each and everyone of those verses to you, consider these…

God's Kingdom is “Spiritual”, not 'physical'.

1Cor.4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
    Col.1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
    and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Romans 14:17 For the (Spiritual) kingdom of God is not (physical) meat and drink;
    but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the HolySpirit (tabernacling on the inside with us).
    Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account