Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

God bless you, theodorej: I would like to bring attention to a couple of things, if I may. In the same way that it is a pigs nature to wallow in the mud and no matter how much you dress him up and clean him up he will always return to his nature as a pig loving to wallow in the mud, we have the nature of our father in heaven. No matter how far we feel we stray, no matter what we think we have done wrong, we came from God, we have the nature of God, no matter where we go or what we do we cannot change our true nature. We

have the nature of God our father in heaven. We do not change our human nature by actions or doing things. We do not have a sin nature. The knowledge of life and death are avaliable for us to accept and believe as our truth of life or deceptions of death.

We have believed lies and deceptions about what and who we really are when we believe we are in sin. Jesus gave us the truth of who we really are yet if we refuse to believe that there is nothing else he can do. Jesus came to inlighten us with the truth from God our father.
    Jesus, this truth I am referring to, that he came to earth to give to us, this truth is the resurection of our lives, from sin!! From death to life. No more believing we are worms and dogs, unworthy, unclean sinners. The new creation, created in Christ, by Christ is the new

creation that comes forth from the truth! This truth that Jesus gave to mankind, this is the resurrection of you that creates the resurrected you. Paul said, I died, now it is no longer me that liveth but Christ/ the word of God / Jesus and what he says, that liveth in me…!
    Our bodies are dying because we are rejecting life. We are believing in sin/death. We get what we believe. In the first man, Adam we received sin & death, in the second man, Jesus, we received life and peace. Life cannot live in a temple of death. God cannot dwell in sin. We must rise up out of these lies, deceptions, untruths, and life

destroying beliefs of having a sin nature, to find life/truth/Jesus. Just some thoughts, for any or all, God bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Enjoy!

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 23 2010,10:10)
    Hi Everyone,

Enjoy!

Why did you say, enjoy?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Isn't it more enjoyable to watch a video than to read text?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 23 2010,10:10)
    Hi Everyone,

Enjoy!

Excellent….Ed….The plans of mice and men,the twelvth imam will come alright,and no doubt he will be a vicious liar just like the other eleven….I have no doubt that some sought of nuclear exchange is iminent and God will step in to prevent the utter destruction of HIS creation….Given the unrest in Europe,I would guess that a major event far more destructive than 911 will take place and this will unite Europe and without warning(Blitzcrieg lightening war)will befall Iran and descimate Iraq as well….IMO…How do the numbers shake out for an event of this type…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 23 2010,08:52)
    God bless you, theodorej: I would like to bring attention to a couple of things, if I may. In the same way that it is a pigs nature to wallow in the mud and no matter how much you dress him up and clean him up he will always return to his nature as a pig loving to wallow in the mud, we have the nature of our father in heaven. No matter how far we feel we stray, no matter what we think we have done wrong, we came from God, we have the nature of God, no matter where we go or what we do we cannot change our true nature. We

have the nature of God our father in heaven. We do not change our human nature by actions or doing things. We do not have a sin nature. The knowledge of life and death are avaliable for us to accept and believe as our truth of life or deceptions of death.

We have believed lies and deceptions about what and who we really are when we believe we are in sin. Jesus gave us the truth of who we really are yet if we refuse to believe that there is nothing else he can do. Jesus came to inlighten us with the truth from God our father.
    Jesus, this truth I am referring to, that he came to earth to give to us, this truth is the resurection of our lives, from sin!! From death to life. No more believing we are worms and dogs, unworthy, unclean sinners. The new creation, created in Christ, by Christ is the new

creation that comes forth from the truth! This truth that Jesus gave to mankind, this is the resurrection of you that creates the resurrected you. Paul said, I died, now it is no longer me that liveth but Christ/ the word of God / Jesus and what he says, that liveth in me…!
    Our bodies are dying because we are rejecting life. We are believing in sin/death. We get what we believe. In the first man, Adam we received sin & death, in the second man, Jesus, we received life and peace. Life cannot live in a temple of death. God cannot dwell in sin. We must rise up out of these lies, deceptions, untruths, and life

destroying beliefs of having a sin nature, to find life/truth/Jesus. Just some thoughts, for any or all, God bless you, TK

Greetings Tim…..Iam not saved,however,Iam justified to ask forgivness…I need forgivenss because,just as you are,Iam a sinner….Jesus became man to full fill the law and the prophets and in the process preached the Gospel(the good news)of the coming kingdom/government of God…In this kingdom our tears would be wiped from our eyes and all would live in peace…Those who God has chosen to live in peace in this world are able to do this because of the presense of Gods holy spirit….The reason for the anger,hatred and the violence in the rest of the world is because the nature of man is at enmity with God and his law(we oppose it,we hate it)….Paul knew Jesus…He learned rather quickly while on a road trip one day….and yet in his letters he speaks of himself as a wretched man….The reason he spoke of himself in such a way is because he knew he is weak and a sinner needing a savior….For we all fall short of the glory of God…as long as we are carnal human beings we are subject to sin and without the grace of God and the forgiveness of sins none of us could be saved from the second death…you see none of us can avoid the first death….Jesus came to save us from the second death….Now you know why nobody is saved yet…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

theodore: Bless you…From my perspective Jesus saved the world from destruction by his truth about God. So, everyone is saved, it is just a matter of do you believe that or not! You have said I am a sinner, that is not truth. Jesus took my sin away as he took yours also. The only difference is I accept that truth and you appear to reject that truth.

Once again my perspective on forgiveness is, the truth that Jesus gave us was he removed sin, took away our sin, cleansed us from any further sin because there is no sin in his truth. The truth of Jesus took away the sin of the world. There can only be sin for you if you reject that truth.

I used to get up every morning and during my quite time with God I would ask forgiveness for any sin I might have committed the day before. Then I thought, what about morning sins, afternoon sins, evening sins, forgeting to ask forgiveness, etc.! I finally got the message that sin was erradicated through Jesus. Don't have to think about sin anymore. Think about love. The truth of God has destroyed sin in the flesh. IF YOU BELIEVE!

You are right about Jesus coming to preach the Kingdom of God. Yet you appear to be waiting for it to come from somewhere and wipe away tears and all live in peace.Luke17:20…Jesus said, the Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither say, lo here or lo there for behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU!! The kingdom is here it just needs to rise up from us and be seen. How are we going to live in peace if God our father and Jesus our lord and saviour are fighting a war against the whole world. How is it that peace and love will fight and kill? If we all join together and predict war and destruction how in the world is there going to be peace? Love doesn't rule by command. Fear rules by command. If religion continues to predict destruction of the world it must be turned away by non-relegious.

If Jesus fulfilled (brought to completion) the law, and we no longer follow every jot or title, or sacrifice then the law is finished. Grace and peace are the good news/gospel of today. No works required, Jesus did it all for us. Jesus is at rest in God, enter his rest. By faith!

We were (past tense) in sin and death but Jesus came to give us new life. Jesus and his words of truth from God are the ressurection from sin/death to new life in Christ. Paul said I died it is no longer I that lives by Christ in me. How many deaths can a being with eternal life have? Bless all, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 25 2010,21:52)
    theodore: Bless you…From my perspective Jesus saved the world from destruction by his truth about God. So, everyone is saved, it is just a matter of do you believe that or not! You have said I am a sinner, that is not truth. Jesus took my sin away as he took yours also. The only difference is I accept that truth and you appear to reject that truth.

Once again my perspective on forgiveness is, the truth that Jesus gave us was he removed sin, took away our sin, cleansed us from any further sin because there is no sin in his truth. The truth of Jesus took away the sin of the world. There can only be sin for you if you reject that truth.

I used to get up every morning and during my quite time with God I would ask forgiveness for any sin I might have committed the day before. Then I thought, what about morning sins, afternoon sins, evening sins, forgeting to ask forgiveness, etc.! I finally got the message that sin was erradicated through Jesus. Don't have to think about sin anymore. Think about love. The truth of God has destroyed sin in the flesh. IF YOU BELIEVE!

You are right about Jesus coming to preach the Kingdom of God. Yet you appear to be waiting for it to come from somewhere and wipe away tears and all live in peace.Luke17:20…Jesus said, the Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither say, lo here or lo there for behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU!! The kingdom is here it just needs to rise up from us and be seen. How are we going to live in peace if God our father and Jesus our lord and saviour are fighting a war against the whole world. How is it that peace and love will fight and kill? If we all join together and predict war and destruction how in the world is there going to be peace? Love doesn't rule by command. Fear rules by command. If religion continues to predict destruction of the world it must be turned away by non-relegious.

If Jesus fulfilled (brought to completion) the law, and we no longer follow every jot or title, or sacrifice then the law is finished. Grace and peace are the good news/gospel of today. No works required, Jesus did it all for us. Jesus is at rest in God, enter his rest. By faith!

We were (past tense) in sin and death but Jesus came to give us new life. Jesus and his words of truth from God are the ressurection from sin/death to new life in Christ. Paul said I died it is no longer I that lives by Christ in me. How many deaths can a being with eternal life have?  Bless all, TK

Greeting Tim…..I would think that if God and Jesus were fighting a war it would have been won by now….After all we are talking about an omnipotent God of which nothing is impossible….The war you speak of is that of the prince of the power of the air…the one who broadcasts half truth and half lie whose task it is to convince mankind that he doesn't exist and the other is that there is no sin….It is wise not to underestimate the powers of the adversary….confusion is one of his most powerfull assets…I thank you for your input and you have raised some important points that Iam forced to prove through some research and study…

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 25 2010,20:34)
    Excellent….Ed….The plans of mice and men,the twelvth imam will come alright,and no doubt he will be a vicious liar just like the other eleven….I have no doubt that some sought of nuclear exchange is iminent and God will step in to prevent the utter destruction of HIS creation….Given the unrest in Europe,I would guess that a major event far more destructive than 911 will take place and this will unite Europe and without warning(Blitzcrieg lightening war)will befall Iran and descimate Iraq as well….IMO…How do the numbers shake out for an event of this type…

Hi Theodore J,

All Theomatics does is act as a second witness. (Matt.18:16) No divination.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2010,10:50)
    Hi Shimmer,

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2010,14:58)
    Sura #6  77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.”

[6+77=83]

The 'quranic'(83) moongod(83), who muslims call 'lord allah'(83),
      …'is satan'(83) in disguise!

Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
                                as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

For slow internet speeds: start the video and pause it until it
    has downloaded sufficiently in advance of the play speed; OK?

Ed, I still cant watch that, my speed is too slow on the internet.

Ed, I realy think that by going on and on at Bod, saying his God is Satan, over and over again, I think that would get REALLY annoying after a while. No wonder he's not himself ? Youve probably driven him mad. I told another Christian right, she wanted to know how they allow you to get away with that

Isnt that harrasing someone ?

I know your there Ed so please answer this, and dont let it drag on for days without speaking, because then I forget about it and dont read your reply, which is often weeks later.

Thanks.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 26 2010,18:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2010,10:50)
    Hi Shimmer,

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2010,14:58)
    Sura #6  77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.”

[6+77=83]

The 'quranic'(83) moongod(83), who muslims call 'lord allah'(83),
      …'is satan'(83) in disguise!

Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
                                as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

For slow internet speeds: start the video and pause it until it
    has downloaded sufficiently in advance of the play speed; OK?

Ed, I still cant watch that, my speed is too slow on the internet.

Ed, (1)I realy think that by going on and on at Bod, saying his God is Satan, over and over again, (2)I think that would get REALLY annoying after a while. (3)No wonder he's not himself ? Youve probably driven him mad. (4)I told another Christian right, (5)she wanted to know how they allow you to get away with that

(6)Isnt that harrasing someone ?

(7)I know your there Ed so please answer this, and dont let it drag on for days without speaking, because then I forget about it and dont read your reply, which is often weeks later.

Thanks.

Hi Shimmer,

1) I said the quranic moongod is Lucifer in disguise.
        The quranic god is therefore satan and BD worshipps the god of the quran.

2) What you 'think' changes from day to day.

3) I see a change for the positive in BD now!

4) You call yourself a friend but, as I have pointed out to you that, you have changed.

5) You're spinning the facts, just like Kathi has done.

6) What do you consider your Posts to me?

7) You can consider this Post answered!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Nov. 20 2010,18:09)
    Ed J.

Thank you for the compliment.  
    You too show your maturity
    by the way you address me and others.

Hi Shimmer,

Exhibit A.   …Character witness: Kerwin.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

shimmer
    Participant

Oh my gosh, Ed,

1) Same thing, saying over and over to someone they worship Lucifer, the Quranic moongod is saying exactly what I just said

2) Ok Good one, join in the abuse Ed. Take something someone else said to me and throw it at me, thanks heaps for that !

3) True ?

4 and 5) Fair enough but I was talking about a friend in NON internet life, who I was talking to, not here. And I was talking about muslims. You help by being an example is what I was saying, as Mother Theresa was. She never judged them, only helped, never preached either, how many children saw her Ed ? How many children watched as she prayed to her Jesus ? How many copied her Ed ? Thats what we were talking about.

6) Please dont start with that. Debating is all I do, you all just like picking on me because you dont have the answers maybe ? Good one.

7)Really ?

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2010,21:49)

Ed J.

Hi Shimmer,

Yeah OK Ed.

So what does that have to do with Islam and what I was saying ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2010,02:08)
    Hi Theodore J,

God bless

What happens when theomatics is used by someone else with a different belief and they compile proofs that they are right?

If theomatics is fool-proof, then you have to take their theomatics too.

If it can be used to say anything, then that is the danger is it not?

If you set a precedent, then you have to go through with it till its logical end.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 25 2010,22:32)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 25 2010,21:52)

We were (past tense) in sin and death but Jesus came to give us new life. Jesus and his words of truth from God are the ressurection from sin/death to new life in Christ. Paul said I died it is no longer I that lives by Christ in me. How many deaths can a being with eternal life have?  Bless all, TK

Greeting Tim…..I would think that if God and Jesus were fighting a war it would have been won by now….After all we are talking about an omnipotent God of which nothing is impossible….The war you speak of is that of the prince of the power of the air…the one who broadcasts half truth and half lie whose task it is to convince mankind that he doesn't exist and the other is that there is no sin….It is wise not to underestimate the powers of the adversary….confusion is one of his most powerfull assets…I thank you for your input and you have raised some important points that Iam forced to prove through some research and study…

Blessings to theodore; I do not at any time wish to be argumentative about doctrines/beliefs. I have a very strong desire to test the spirits/knowledge that I believe God has given me to see if they can stand in the light.

You have light, I have light and all on this site have light. Yet none of us probably has all light. Jesus was purified light. God is light, pure with no darkness. To be pure light one must align his mind/thoughts/beliefs with God/Jesus. When that is done they will walk in the light even as Jesus is in the light of God.

There is ONE God, ONE truth, ONE pure light! IMO to believe there is an adversarial power of lies in the universe is tantamount to the creation of another god. That cannot be and that belief, cannot be mixed in the truth. Truth of God is pure light. No darkness, lies, un-truth, sin, wrong, bad, evil, or death can live in the light/truth of God.

I believe there is a very likely possibility that Adam was the Lucifer described in Isaiah. He was the morning star to God. He was made perfect until iniquity/sin was found IN HIM.

Adam and Eve being one together, she/he said to herself, we will surely not die if we partake of this knowledge of evil. Actually, we will be like God, knowing good and evil. She thought, for God doth know that in the day we eat/partake of this evil fruit, idea, our eyes will be opened and we will be as gods knowing good and evil!

Gods perfect creation chose to go south(separate from God) and bring evil, death, and destruction on the perfect earth. And so lies and deception and un-truth about sin/wrong proliferated down through the generations of mankind until the second perfect man manifested.

Jesus was the Alpha/beginning and the Omega/end. The first and the last. Rev.22:16 Jesus said, I AM THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR. Paul said Jesus was the second Adam.

Imo, there is truth/God and lies/man we must choose which we want to believe. Devils are lies, against or apart, from the truth. To believe devils is to believe un-truth. To believe a lie is the god of this earth is for me blasphemy.

These are my beliefs created over 30 years of study alone with God, no church influence.
    God bless you, TK

shimmer
    Participant

No answer to my post Ed ?

Ed, by saying over and over “Islam is the Antichrist” etc…what good exactly is that doing..ok so it's like being a 'watchman' I suppose, telling everyone about it,

“Everyone Islam is the Antichrist”..How big is your Audience and isnt it mainly christian sites you are on ? Are you supposed to be saving them ? They arent Muslims. 

Do you think Jesus when he gathered together his Disciples etc, do you think he gathered 'wimps'…NO i'm not at all calling you that but i'm just saying, shouldnt we – if this is true – be there ? In the middle east ?

Just my thoughts
    And it's you that changed too Ed.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 26 2010,20:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2010,02:08)
    Hi Theodore J,

God bless

1) What happens when theomatics is used by someone else with a different belief and they compile proofs that they are right?

2) If theomatics is fool-proof, then you have to take their theomatics too.

3) If it can be used to say anything, then that is the danger is it not?

4) If you set a precedent, then you have to go through with it till its logical end.

Hi T8,

1) “Theomatics”, means: numbers that relate to God.
        “Theo” means God and “matics” is (in essence) the suffix of mathematics.

2) I said (in essence): “Theomatics” can be used as a “second witness” to help PROVE God's existence.
        1Tm.5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.    

3) What danger?
        People also can use: 'a printing press', 'a telephone', 'a radio', 'a keyboard', 'a loudspeaker', 'Morris code'.

4) Do you believe in 'stare decisis' (ster-ē-di-ˈsī-səs)?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 26 2010,20:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2010,21:49)

Ed J.

Hi Shimmer,

Yeah OK Ed.

So (1)what does that have to do with Islam and (2)what I was saying ?

Hi Shimmer,

1) Nothing.

2) You don't know?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 26 2010,21:02)
    Blessings to theodore,

To be pure light one must align his mind/thoughts/beliefs with God/Jesus.

TK

Hi Tim,

‘You’ seem to have left the word “Actions” out of your equation;
    Was this something you've again “Done” intentionally? Question?

Mt:7:21: Not every one that saith unto me(יהשוע), Lord, Lord, shall enter into the
    kingdom of heaven; but he that “DOETH” the will of my Father(YHVH) which is in heaven.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account