Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,01:28)
    Ed: It is painfully obvious that you have to much public exposure with these contrary doctrines and beliefs to change or accept the truth. I could quote scriptures all day long from the new testament that prove that the law is past and grace and truth in Christ are the new way. But you won't listen because you can't listen. You may feel you can't change what you have been asserting to people as truth but you can. If you still preach sin it makes sense that you must preach the law for sin is dead apart from the law.

Any form of perfection that comes from the law pales miserably with the perfection by faith in Jesus. There can be no sin apart from the law. If there are no rules in a game then anything goes. If there is no speed limit there cannot be a ticket for speeding!

Tell me, what is the Law for salvation?If the law is still in effect why did Jesus come?  Will the law save a person? Faith in Jesus will. Why won't the law? Maybe that is why Jesus came to change the law from worthless works, to faith in the perfection he would buy!

I have learned what I need to know. I don't have to copy and paste all over the Bible to say what I believe was said. The main change that occurred when Jesus came to earth to set us the Kingdom (rule) of God in the hearts of the children that believed. The old is past and behold all things have become new.

Honor to Jesus the firsborn of many who will rise up in the perfection of God by faith and continue to work the works of God, healing the sick, casting out untruth and dis-information, raising those dead in the law, chained by rituals, works, sacrifices etc. to new life of  freedom and perfection with God. TK

Hi Tim,

Did you not even read the Post that I posted for you 5 up?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

sin is dead apart from the law.

TK

Hi Tim,

You have your thinking backwards; Tin Kraft!
    Rom.7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin?
    God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law…

Do you 'think' Cain was innocent when he killed his brother,
    because the law wasn't given by Moshe until many years later?

Rom.7:12 Wherefore THE LAW IS HOLY, and THE COMMANDMENTS HOLY, and JUST, and GOOD.
    Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom
    of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Luke 6:46 And why call ye(Tim Kraft) me(Jesus), Lord,
    Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Drop the new age philosophy thinking, that is getting you NOWHERE fast!
    Rom.8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it
    is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom.7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual:
    but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 06 2010,02:34)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

Rom.7:12 Wherefore THE LAW IS HOLY, and THE COMMANDMENTS HOLY, and JUST, and GOOD.
    Matt.7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom

Hi Tim,

The 10 commandments are the law! WAKE UP! (Eph.5:14)

Mark 10:17,19, 21 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running,
    and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
    19: Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not
    bear false witness, Defraud not, Honor thy father and mother.
    21:Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and
    said unto him, One thing thou lackest: Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,11:57)
    Hi Terraricca,

So you don't believe Mohammad is the 'False Prophet'?
    You also don't believe that the quran is a book from 'satan'?
    Neither do you believe that what is taught by muslims is 'Antichrist.?

Did you watch the videos?

Ed

You are right on all accounts, except, they are not what the Bible is referring to.

Georg

Baker
    Participant

Ed: It is painfully obvious that you have to much public exposure with these contrary doctrines and beliefs to change or accept the truth. I could quote scriptures all day long from the new testament that prove that the law is past and grace and truth in Christ are the new way. But you won't listen because you can't listen. You may feel you can't change what you have been asserting to people as truth but you can. If you still preach sin it makes sense that you must preach the law for sin is dead apart from the law.

Any form of perfection that comes from the law pales miserably with the perfection by faith in Jesus. There can be no sin apart from the law. If there are no rules in a game then anything goes. If there is no speed limit there cannot be a ticket for speeding!

Tell me, what is the Law for salvation?If the law is still in effect why did Jesus come?  Will the law save a person? Faith in Jesus will. Why won't the law? Maybe that is why Jesus came to change the law from worthless works, to faith in the perfection he would buy!

I have learned what I need to know. I don't have to copy and paste all over the Bible to say what I believe was said. The main change that occurred when Jesus came to earth to set us the Kingdom (rule) of God in the hearts of the children that believed. The old is past and behold all things have become new.

Honor to Jesus the firsborn of many who will rise up in the perfection of God by faith and continue to work the works of God, healing the sick, casting out untruth and dis-information, raising those dead in the law, chained by rituals, works, sacrifices etc. to new life of  freedom and perfection with God. TK

Tim

Jhn 14:15 ¶ If ye love me, keep my commandments.  

What commandments?

Jhn 13:34   A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.  

Jhn 15:12   This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.  

The “law” has been done away with; but have the commandments?

Mat 22:36   Master, which is the great commandment in the law?  

Mat 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  

Mat 22:38   This is the first and great commandment.  

Mat 22:39   And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

Mat 22:40   On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.  

I know you don't like to copy and past, but it helps when you see the scriptures.

1Jo 1:7   But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.  

1Jo 1:8   If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  

1Jo 1:9   If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  

1Jo 1:10   If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.  

Look at verse 7, it says, “cleanseth us” from all sin if we “confess” our sins; not “HAS” cleansed us.
    I suggest you meditate on verse “8 and 10”.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Dear lord Georg: At 1John1:7 if we walk in light…the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin. Did his blood cleanse you? Are you in the light with Jesus? Then his blood already has cleansed you from all sin. If he cleanseth us from all sin then he has cleansed us of all sin!!

Did Jesus appear to put away sin…? Heb 9:26

Are we made free from sin.. Rom6:18….but now being made free from sin…Rom8:2

anyone who commiteth sin is a servant of sin…John8:34

Did Jesus take away the sin of the world? John 1:29

whosoever is born of God sinneth not…1John 5:18—–are you born of God?

wasn't Jesus the propitiation for our sin and the sins of the whole world?…1John2:2

Jesus was manifested to take away our sins, and in him is no sin 1John3:5….v6-whosoever abideth in him (Jesus) sinneth not!!!!…whosoever sinneth hath not seen him neither known him!!

He that commiteth sin is of the Devil! 1John3:8…..whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin, he cannot sin because he is born of God..

If you won't listen to this many scriptures and know you have no sin then you are doomed to whatever you believe to be true! TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 06 2010,03:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 06 2010,02:34)

Ed:

TK

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

The 10 commandments are the law! WAKE UP! (Eph.5:14)

Mark 10:17,19, 21 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running,
    and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
    19: Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not
    bear false witness, Defraud not, Honor thy father and mother.
    21:Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and
    said unto him, One thing thou lackest: Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Ed: For those who will not deny the lord and Christ, Jesus and what he says, ….the law and the prophets were up until John…Luke 16:16

I don't deny Jesus when he says these things but I don't have man made doctrines to protect. I accept and agree!!

1)Since I agree with Jesus in Luke 16:16 and you say you don't, which of us deserves the scripture you quoted at Luke6:46—2)and why do you Ed call Jesus lord and do not agree with what he clearly said?

Please answer each number.

3)The prophets and the law were until John….Matt.11:13

4)Luke 24:44—Luke 22:37 and more! TK (how awake are you now?)

5)Are we under the law now?

Where are your sacrifices? Have you change a jot or title? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days,
    saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:
    and I (YHVH) will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
    Why are you trying to eradicate God's law from your mind?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 07 2010,01:14)
    Ed:

Are we under the law now?

TK

Hi Tim, …LEARN!

Were the 10 commandments done away with? Of course NOT!

Deut.6:1-2 Now these are the “commandments”, the “statutes”, and the “judgments”,
    which the LORD(YHVH) your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them
    in the land whither ye go to possess it: That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God,
    to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and
    thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

In the mount of transfiguration we find three people who illustrate these three.

Moses: The Commandments; “10” Old, “2” New.
    Elijah: The Judgments; rewards and punishments.
    Jesus: The Statues; Jesus fulfilled the statues
    (contained in ordinances), and done away with them.

Eph.2:15: Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
    even the law of commandments
     contained in ordinances;
    for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.
    Do you even know the difference between a LAW and an ordinance?

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. 10-2 Has “Fractal” counterparts:
    The tribes: 10 Northern and 2 Southern

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,20:43)
    Ed:

Though I studied the entire Bible I learned that the only necessary thing for people to know is in the first five books of the new testament

TK

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 26 2010,20:48)

It is the choice of each individual to accept certain Bible teaching or reject it.

The war we are in is a war for truth in the mind.
    TK

Hi Tim,

Are you trying to teach us to reject God's word as well?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 07 2010,01:53)
    Dear lord Georg: At 1John1:7 if we walk in light…the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin. Did his blood cleanse you? Are you in the light with Jesus? Then his blood already has cleansed you from all sin. If he cleanseth us from all sin then he has cleansed us of all sin!!

wasn't Jesus the propitiation for our sin and the sins of the whole world?…1John2:2

Jesus was manifested to take away our sins, and in him is no sin 1John3:5….v6-whosoever abideth in him (Jesus) sinneth not!!!!…whosoever sinneth hath not seen him neither known him!!

He that commiteth sin is of the Devil! 1John3:8…..whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin, he cannot sin because he is born of God..

If you won't listen to this many scriptures and know you have no sin then you are doomed to whatever you believe to be true! TK

Why then does it say?

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You are right, it says “cleanseth us”, it does not say, “HAS” cleansed us.
    You obviously have not looked at verses 8 and 10

Georg

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 03 2010,11:13)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 02 2010,23:25)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 02 2010,16:18)
    bod

you say;;Just as I thought you ignore Jesus, Why do you think your thoughts out weigh the thoughts and words of Jesus?

——————————————————————————————

is that all you know about Christ ? if so there nothing to discuss ,you deny the history of Islam ,anf Muhammad

crimes and murders ,you worship a false prophet why would i discuuss the true prophet of the true God with you???

Pierre

You ignore Jesus and therefore you ignore who his GOD is, if you loved Jesus you would love Muhammad but you fail in doing that.

Even if you thought Muslims were your enemy Jesus says you should love your enemy so you fail again over and over with your bitter divisive nature

bod

you really do not understand,nothing ,you looking at pagan Christianity,now you looking the Koran for guidance and got lost in between ,left and right you are a sucker,

you did not understand that the truth stands alone,in the scriptures,
    all those organizations are men made for domination,and power,wealth ect.

the freedom is in the truth of God.

Pierre

Then you should believe in the truth of God instead of trying to condemn men.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
    Matthew 7:1-3

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 07 2010,21:40)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 07 2010,01:53)

Why then does it say?

1Jo 1:9   If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  

You are right, it says “cleanseth us”, it does not say, “HAS” cleansed us.
    You obviously have not looked at verses 8 and 10

Georg

Hello Tim, cat got your tongue?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 08 2010,09:28)

bod

you say;;Just as I thought you ignore Jesus, Why do you think your thoughts out weigh the thoughts and words of Jesus?

is that all you know about Christ ? if so there nothing to discuss ,you deny the history of Islam ,anf Muhammad

crimes and murders ,you worship a false prophet why would i discuuss the true prophet of the true God with you???

Pierre

You ignore Jesus and therefore you ignore who his GOD is, if you loved Jesus you would love Muhammad but you fail in doing that.

Even if you thought Muslims were your enemy Jesus says you should love your enemy so you fail again over and over with your bitter divisive nature

bod

you really do not understand,nothing ,you looking at pagan Christianity,now you looking the Koran for guidance and got lost in between ,left and right you are a sucker,

Pierre

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

bod

you try to compere your self with people who worship the true God the father of Christ ;

you are a moon worshiper the Koran is fables ,lies,and you are a dreamer.and i do not need 40 women if i am good.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Terraricca,

To learn from islam 'ALL LIES'

1) 72 black eyed virgins
    2) and 300 boy slaves.

God bless

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 11 2010,19:40)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 08 2010,09:28)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

bod

you try to compere your self with people who worship the true God the father of Christ ;

you are a moon worshiper the Koran is fables ,lies,and you are a dreamer.and i do not need 40 women if i am good.

Pierre

When have I said I worship the moon? What is a moongod? I asked ED but he won't tell me what a moongod is maybe you can tell me?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 11 2010,22:52)
    Hi Terraricca,

1) 72 black eyed virgins
    2) and 300 boy slaves.

God bless

Can you show me this in the Quran or are you again making thngs up? If it is not in the Quran it is not Islam it is simply a writing without authority

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 12 2010,11:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 11 2010,22:52)
    Hi Terraricca,

1) 72 black eyed virgins
    2) and 300 boy slaves.

God bless

Can you show me this in the Quran or are you again making thngs up? If it is not in the Quran it is not Islam it is simply a writing without authority

bod

we know in advance that you will deny the obvious any way

why bother

if you do not see it you blind

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Learn:

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Georg: Wow, you got me georg. I don't know what to say. I'll just try a couple of scriptures: PLEASE HEAR THEM!!

1) Jesus manifested to take away our sin…1John3:5——If Jesus didn't take away your sin, you are in sin and God can't dwell in sin—

2) Jesus appeared to put away sin…Heb.9:26—-If one says there is still sin that would be denying the truth.

3) Jesus taketh away the sin of the world…John1:29

4) we have been made free from sin…Rom6:18…..for those that believe, how about you Georg?

5) now, being made free from sin…Rom6:22….

6) …ANYONE (even Georg) that commiteth (abides in or agrees with) sin, is a servant of sin John8:34…

7) whosoever is born of God, sinneth not….1John5:18…

8) Jesus himself said,….”now ye are clean (of sin) through the words I speak…John15:3

There are many more but if you choose to not believe that you are free from sin, that is you right to choose. But it denies what Christ did for you. You might do well to leave the book of Revelation and read the gospels of God through Jesus. There if you want to, you can choose to find salvation from sin. Being saved and cleansed from sin is step 1 in finding God. Bless you, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account