Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 02 2010,23:25)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 02 2010,16:18)
    bod

you say;;Just as I thought you ignore Jesus, Why do you think your thoughts out weigh the thoughts and words of Jesus?

——————————————————————————————

is that all you know about Christ ? if so there nothing to discuss ,you deny the history of Islam ,anf Muhammad

crimes and murders ,you worship a false prophet why would i discuuss the true prophet of the true God with you???

Pierre

You ignore Jesus and therefore you ignore who his GOD is, if you loved Jesus you would love Muhammad but you fail in doing that.

Even if you thought Muslims were your enemy Jesus says you should love your enemy so you fail again over and over with your bitter divisive nature

bod

you really do not understand,nothing ,you looking at pagan Christianity,now you looking the Koran for guidance and got lost in between ,left and right you are a sucker,

you did not understand that the truth stands alone,in the scriptures,
    all those organizations are men made for domination,and power,wealth ect.

the freedom is in the truth of God.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Try to think for yourself onece. Try to forget all the religion you have swallowed over the years and attempt to see the truth. The books of the old testament were put together by the religious order of that time. Religion had already been proven sinful in the world and apart from God or there would have been no need for Jesus to reveal the truth.

Religion of the old testament was allmost the exact opposite of everything Jesus brought forth as truth. You are defending anti-christ. If what they believed and did was darkness and there was no light in them, then they were not of christ. They were anti-christ.

Jesus came to a dark world, in sin and suffering for a lack of knowledge from the true God. Who do you think was in sin and darkness? It wasn't the prophets, they were all preparing for the day when Christ would come with healing in his wings. The religious order of the old testament was in sin, error, darkness, did not know God, set up laws and called them from God. They were not from God! They were man made.

So do you want to go back and read and follow all the error of darkness that they were in? Why? They were all waiting for the day of the lord to come. It came and they rejoyced. Do you teach your children to have multiple wives and concubines? Do you teach your children that when you don't get along with others you wipe them out and steal all their goods? Do you teach them that there was a schizophrenic God of love that wiped out entire villiages, killed women and children and animals yet had set commandments of which one was thou

shalt not kill. How deep in the old testament to you teach your children? Abraham had sex with the maid. Noah was runnin around drunk and naked. Lot got drunk and had sex with both his daughters and they had children. Is this what you teach your children Ed?

There is so much life and goodness in the revelations of Jesus words I can't imagine why anyone would spend much time finding out how the old masses were wrong. Did your god of the old testament actually prefer and choose specialized people and make a deal with them like our modern day mafia would do, offering protection and money for worship and adoration. You can keep those gods which are no gods at all.
    To each his own. You obviously can formulate in you mind whatever God you choose to create. Im in love with the loving God revealed by Jesus. Jesus has been my lord from the beginning. I will follow him.
    I would choose never to curse you or anyone else. This is from my God. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 03 2010,21:14)
    Ed: Try to think for yourself onece.

TK

Hi Tim,

Who do you think Posted the videos?
    Did I not think to Post them?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Ed: Try to think for yourself onece. Try to forget all the religion you have swallowed over the years and attempt to see the truth.
    TK

Hi Tim,

Are you NOT a hypocrite?
    You are telling me to think for myself,
    then in the very next sentence telling me how to think!
    I see truth very clearly! It seems you are wearing foggy new age glasses.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:
    The books of the old testament were put together by the religious order of that time.
    TK

Hi Tim,

All 66 books of “The Bible” were written by inspiration of God. (2Tm.3:16 / 2Peter 1:21)
    Why would you turn your back to God's word in favor of new age philosophy?

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

The books of the old testament were put together by the religious order of that time.

So do you want to go back and read and follow all the error of darkness that they were in? Why?

TK

Hi Tim,

Are you now judging God's word?
    May God have mercy on your soul!

Ed J
    Participant

Ed:

Did your god of the old testament…

TK

Hi Tim,

Do you worship a fake god? (John 17:3)

My God(YHVH), Jesus' Father calls me his witness in his word…

(117)יהוה האלהים = YHVH is GOD(117)

וַיִּקְרְאוְּ בְּנֵי־רְאוְּבֵן וְּבְנֵי־גָד לַמִּזְבֵּחַ כִּי עֵד הוְּא בֵּינֹתֵינוְּ כִּי יְהוָה הָאֱלֹהִים Joshua 22:34

Joshua 22:34: And the children of Reuben, And the children of Gad
    (and half of the tribe of Manasseh (Joshua 22:11)) called the altar
    (עד Ed); for [Ed] shall be a witness between us that [YHVH is “GOD”].

Numbers don’t convey ideas; but numbers can confirm ideas.
    (Reuben=65 Gad=12 Manasseh=80÷2=40) [65+12+40=117].

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Instead of answering my questions you are trying to argue over who you follow and believe in and who I follow and believe in.
    You can follow any god you wish to follow. Reverence any or all. Live in the same darkness the people had before Jesus came. I am not trying to convince you or convert you. I look at what is truth to you and hopefully you look at the truth I present.
    I only follow Jesus as I have said before. Jesus didn't tell me to follow YHVH or JEHOVAH GOD OR
    YAHAVA HA ELOHEEM, or any other name under the sun. Jesus didn't tell me too follow any of them! The only God I serve is the God of Jesus whom he said was our heavenly father!! RELIGION WILL KILL YOU! The truth through Jesus will save us all. Why taint it with destructive religion? Jesus revealed the true God of love. Why would I go back and follow any other so called god of some other time and place. I don't have to know them. They didn't save me. Jesus saved me and showed me the way to the true God. If there is a true God there are many false Gods. I am thankful to the true God that he has given me Jesus as the rock of foundation to build truth upon. I no longer have to waver to and fro with every wind of doctrine like some people do. Jesus is all I need.
    Believe what you will but Jesus is the only way to the one true God! In Jesus alone, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 04 2010,00:18)
    Ed:

The only God I serve is the God of Jesus whom he said was our heavenly father!!

TK

Hi Tim,

What's his name?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Maybe ask Jesus. If he thought it was important I think he would have told us. I'm not going to make one up to suit you!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 27 2010,00:19)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 20 2010,07:14)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2010,15:16)
    Hi Georg,

Why did you call this topic nonsense?
    Don't you think people should be informed?

Ed

People are already confused enough, why add to the confusion.

Georg

Hi Georg,

This thread is going to help to remove the confusion!

God bless

edj

all those videos are from the born again christian extream group,

they want to create a vendetta against Islam,by making Christians believe it is the forecast of prophecies.

much crap.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 04 2010,00:18)
    Ed: Instead of answering my questions…
    TK

Hi Tim,

What questions?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Terraricca,

So you don't believe Mohammad is the 'False Prophet'?
    You also don't believe that the quran is a book from 'satan'?
    Neither do you believe that what is taught by muslims is 'Antichrist.?

Did you watch the videos?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,18:57)
    Hi Terraricca,

So you don't believe Mohammad is the 'False Prophet'?
    You also don't believe that the quran is a book from 'satan'?
    Neither do you believe that what is taught by muslims is 'Antichrist.?

Did you watch the videos?

edj

Hi Terraricca,

So you don't believe Mohammad is the 'False Prophet'?YES I DO
    You also don't believe that the quran is a book from 'satan'?NO IT IS THE BOOK OF THE FALSE PROPHET,SO HE COULD REMEMBER IS GARABAGE.
    Neither do you believe that what is taught by muslims is 'Antichrist.? YES HE IS AN ANTICHRIST,AND SO MANY OTHERS.

I DO NOT LIKE PROPAGANDA,YOUR VIDEOS ARE ALL THAT.

JUST REMEMBER THIS WAR IS GODS WAR DO NOT DO LIKE KING ……………….

2Ki 23:26 Nevertheless, the LORD did not turn away from the heat of his fierce anger, which burned against Judah because of all that Manasseh had done to provoke him to anger.
    2Ki 23:27 So the LORD said, “I will remove Judah also from my presence as I removed Israel, and I will reject Jerusalem, the city I chose, and this temple, about which I said, ‘There shall my Name be.’’”
    2Ki 23:28 As for the other events of Josiah’s reign, and all he did, are they not written in the book of the annals of the kings of Judah?
    2Ki 23:29 While Josiah was king, Pharaoh Neco king of Egypt went up to the Euphrates River to help the king of Assyria. King Josiah marched out to meet him in battle, but Neco faced him and killed him at Megiddo.
    2Ki 23:30 Josiah’s servants brought his body in a chariot from Megiddo to Jerusalem and buried him in his own tomb. And the people of the land took Jehoahaz son of Josiah and anointed him and made him king in place of his father.

I LEARN NOT TO INTERFERE WITH GODS BATTELS.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I perceive that you have two entities of worship. Both entities are accessed by faith. Both are omnipresent or everwhere at once. Yet one is in heaven and one is in hell. Both entities have written books for mankind to live by. One oversaw the Bible being put together and the other apparantly is the writer and overseer of the Quran. I do not seem to hear any muslems worshiping satan.
    I believe Bod the person that I guess no longer can post in certain areas of this site, who is to me the most informed person of the Quran and the Bible that I have read on this entire site, would differ with your attack on the Quran. His rebuttle would be from knowledge, yours is not.
    The devil, lie or deception has exactly as much power as you give it. To build up lies, untruth, and deception and present them with a book and exalt them as though they should be reveared is pathetic. You are exalting lies against God. If you acknowledge evil or a devil as an equal foe to the truth you have clearly chosen good and evil to worship. That began the fall of mankind. In my opinion only a fool would choose to worship evil,lies,and deception through attention and acknowledgement. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim, …LEARN!

Were the 10 commandments done away with? Of course NOT!

Deut.6:1-2 Now these are the “commandments”, the “statutes”, and the “judgments”,
    which the LORD(YHVH) your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them
    in the land whither ye go to possess it: That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God,
    to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and
    thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

In the mount of transfiguration we find three people who illustrate these three.

Moses: The Commandments; “10” Old, “2” New.
    Elijah: The Judgments; rewards and punishments.
    Jesus: The Statues; Jesus fulfilled the statues
    (contained in ordinances), and done away with them.

Eph.2:15: Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
    even the law of commandments
     contained in ordinances;
    for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.
    Do you even know the difference between a LAW and an ordinance?

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. 10-2 Has “Fractal” counterparts:
    The tribes: 10 Northern and 2 Southern

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2010,20:37)
    Ed: I perceive that you have two entities of worship. Both entities are accessed by faith.
    Both are omnipresent or everwhere at once.
    Yet one is in heaven and one is in hell

TK

Hi Tim,

Psalm 139:7-8 Whither shall I(Tim Kraft) go from thy (YHVH)spirit?  or whither shall I flee from thy (YHVH) presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou (YHVH) art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou (YHVH) art there.
    Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

“YHVH” ↔ “God”…………………………………..(Rom. 1:20)
          “Christ”(77) = “And Father”(77)…………………..(Coloss.2:9)
           “Body”(46) = “of all”(46)……………………………(Matt.10:29)
    “Witness”(109) = “in you all”(109)…………………….(Acts 17:29)

“ONE SPIRIT: GOD”=151
          YHVH GOD is One=151 (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
          LORD of Hosts=151 (AKJV Bible)
          Jesus Christ=151 (New Testament)
          Holy Spirit=151 (Old & New Testament)

God’s Name (יהוה) is written EXACTLY 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
    The Gematria Value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    resembles the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2).
    Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
    is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Eccles. 9:12-16)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: It is painfully obvious that you have to much public exposure with these contrary doctrines and beliefs to change or accept the truth. I could quote scriptures all day long from the new testament that prove that the law is past and grace and truth in Christ are the new way. But you won't listen because you can't listen. You may feel you can't change what you have been asserting to people as truth but you can. If you still preach sin it makes sense that you must preach the law for sin is dead apart from the law.

Any form of perfection that comes from the law pales miserably with the perfection by faith in Jesus. There can be no sin apart from the law. If there are no rules in a game then anything goes. If there is no speed limit there cannot be a ticket for speeding!

Tell me, what is the Law for salvation?If the law is still in effect why did Jesus come? Will the law save a person? Faith in Jesus will. Why won't the law? Maybe that is why Jesus came to change the law from worthless works, to faith in the perfection he would buy!

I have learned what I need to know. I don't have to copy and paste all over the Bible to say what I believe was said. The main change that occurred when Jesus came to earth to set us the Kingdom (rule) of God in the hearts of the children that believed. The old is past and behold all things have become new.

Honor to Jesus the firsborn of many who will rise up in the perfection of God by faith and continue to work the works of God, healing the sick, casting out untruth and dis-information, raising those dead in the law, chained by rituals, works, sacrifices etc. to new life of freedom and perfection with God. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

It is you who is having trouble accepting “The Truth”; not me!
    You perceived correctly that my God (YHVH) is everywhere,
    but it is you who has accepted a second god, not me!

“The Truth”(120) = “Kingdom of GOD”(120)

There were 120 gathered together on the Day of Pentecost in the upper room when
    they received the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:15) This new [“little flock” [of] GOD=151] spoke
    [the truth=120] of the [Kingdom of GOD=120] to all the people, and the word of GOD
    was heard by the “great crowd” (approx. 5,000) in their own languages.

There is great fractal consistency how we hear the word of God in our language, English
    (Based on an average of 120 translators); the same amount as the 120 Christians followers
    preaching [the truth=120] of the [Kingdom of GOD=120] on the Day of Pentecost.

The AKJV translation of the Bible was transcribed using the Greek Septuagint Bible
    as well as the Hebrew Scriptures called the Masoretic Texts. Septuagint in Greek means
    seventy, as there were seventy translators who commonly worked on the first Greek Bible.
    In addition, there were commonly fifty King James translators working on the AKJV Bible.
    Thus the total average amount of translators (70+50=120) bringing the good news to
    us matches the 120 gathered together in the upper room on the day of Pentecost.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,01:28)
    Ed: It is painfully obvious that you have to much public exposure with these contrary doctrines and beliefs to change or accept the truth. I could quote scriptures all day long from the new testament…
    TK

Hi Tim,

Matt.7:2 For with what judgment ye(Tim Kraft) judge, ye shall be judged:
    and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again
    Rom:2:3: And thinkest thou this, O (Tim Kraft) man, that judgest them which
    do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account