Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 09 2009,05:41)
    Hi BD,
    You think God planted Islam to correct what He had said through the lord Jesus?

No, to uphold and confirm what Jesus taught

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    With just a few exceptions where he and his brothers needed correction by your false prophet?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 09 2009,16:12)
    Hi BD,
    With just a few exceptions where he and his brothers needed correction by your false prophet?

Nick,

I am not allowed to answer your question here so please only stick to what is in the Bible except in the sceptics forum

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You tell us to stick with the bible and offer a book of falsehood?

Stu
    Participant

“The interactions between civilizations vary greatly in the extent to which they are likely to be characterized by violence. Economic competition clearly predominates between the American and European subcivilizations of the West and between both of them and Japan. On the Eurasian continent, however, the proliferation of ethnic conflict, epitomized at the extreme in ‘ethnic cleansing,’ has not been totally random. It has been most frequent and most violent between groups belonging to different civilizations. In Eurasia the great historic fault lines between civilizations are once more aflame. This is particularly true along the boundaries of the crescent-shaped Islamic bloc of nations from the bulge of Africa to central Asia. Violence also occurs between Muslims, on the one hand, and Orthodox Serbs in the Balkans, Jews in Israel, Hindus in India, Buddhists in Burma and Catholics in the Philippines. Islam has bloody borders.” – Samuel P. Huntington

Islam has bloody borders

…the religion of peace (and a big stack of dead bodies)…

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

to see whether we might be witnessing the beginning of the End, or the approach of The Hour. The Hour comes after the end of the first Islamic age, which lasted over a thousand years. All of these signs occur together and are well-known.

Wild animals will be gathered into captivity and kept in collections in pens and cages.

Murder will be considered a minor act.

Men will get payment for their reproductive organs.

Reducing weights and measures of goods will be a means of increasing profits.

The person earning a proper and lawful livelihood will be scorned and the person earning his living from unfair means will be admired.

The main purpose in life will be earning and enjoying.

Aphrodisiacs will be used to strengthen the body for sodomy.

Usury will gain solid ground.

Adultery will be commonplace.

The murder victim will not know why he is murdered and the killer will not know why he killed.

Mansions like palaces will be constructed.

Bribery will become like a custom.

There will be no regard for the ties of relationship.

Murder will increase.

Fools will be made rulers.

Forbearance will be called cowardice and weakness.

Ministers of government will be liars.

The practice of divorce will increase.

A liar will be considered an acceptable witness.

Homosexuality will be openly practiced.

Good people will keep silent fearing others' foul speech.

Goodness and evil will be viewed from the same perspective.

Young boys will be used like women on payment.

Unworthy persons will meddle in affairs of state.

Men will keep their hair in a ladylike manner.

The governors will consider the wealth of the people as their own and they will attack the morality of women.

Governments will stockpile grains to maintain prices.

Government will be entrusted to those unworthy of it.

bodhitharta
    Participant

But they are not signs at all unless the events before them have already come to pass. So second, we consider the early groups, things that happen before the beginning of The End, before The Hour even approaches. These are the signs the muslims know, and like the last group, these are 1400 years old, and apply to the period starting with the establishment of the Great Peace, Islam.

Chosroe (of Persia) will perish and no Chosroe will appear after him, and Caesar will be destroyed and there will be no Caesar after him.

Count six things on the eve of The Hour: my death, then the conquest of Jerusalem, then the plague that will overtake you like the disease of cattle, then the excess of wealth, so much so that when a man shall be given one hundred dinars, he will remain dissatisfied; then revolution from which there will not be left a single house in Arabia but to which it will not enter; then a treaty between you and the Romans, but they shall play treachery and march against you under eighty banners, under each banner there will be 12,000 soldiers.

These things happened quite quickly, in the first century of Islam. 70,000 muslims in Arabia died of a widespread plague in the space of three days, not too long after the Mayor of Jerusalem gave the keys of the city to 'Umar. The vast treasuries of Persia suddenly came to the muslims and prosperity proved a calamity. The revolution began after 'Umar's time and is reflected in the modern republic of Iran, and particularly in the Ayatollah Khomeini — after 1300 years, the parties of the revolution are still trying to overthrow fundamental institutions, and have large parties in Arabia and the Arabian Gulf states today.

And the Roman Legions simply ceased to exist when the caesars threw them at the muslims. The leaders didn't believe the survivors of the early battles, the stories were too fantastic — so they kept standing together with their shields arranged in squares while massed Arabian horses and fighting camels charged into them with no regard for casualties: martyrdom was something the Romans did to Christians and Jews, not something they fought to get like the muslims did. It's in the annals of the old Church: the popular books on the Fall of the Roman Empire look at earlier times, before the Roman armies started fleeing the battlefield in terror.

The next reports were unclear to scholars for fourteen centuries, until oil profits finally started going to the Middle East oil producers after World War II.

The earth will vomit oblong pieces of its liver like columns of gold and silver. The murderer will come and say “I killed for this,” and the deserter will come and say “I deserted my family for this,” and the thief will come and say “My hand has been cut off for this.”

The Euphrates will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight. Ninety-nine out of each hundred will be killed and every one of them will say “Maybe I will be the one who will escape.”

The Last Hour shall not occur until wealth will increase among you and become enormous, until a man takes out the charity due from his wealth but will find none to accept it, until the land of the Arabs becomes meadows and rivers.

The Last Hour shall not occur until wealth will increase among you and become enormous, and the owner of wealth will search for one entitled to the charity due on it; and he will present it and the person to whom it will be presented will say “I have no need of it;” and barefooted shepherds will compete with each other in the building of tall buildings.

The slave girl will give birth to her owner.

When the geological field studies were done and the maps drawn of the oil deposits, World War I broke out and divided them up as spoil. It happens that crude oil is first poured into large, open, rectangular settling fields acres in size, which from a distance look like nothing so much as a huge slab of liver. Projects to desalinize sea water and use the desert for agriculture are top priority for a number of Arab businessmen and green fields of food crops are spreading quite quickly — the Arabs have not stolen ancestral orchards and farmlands like the Israelis are still doing in Palestine, but have actually started to make the desert bloom. Owners of land which had been grazing lands for sheep and camels for centuries became oil millionaires overnight, and with their new wealth they built offices in Dhahran and Riyadh and other cities in Arabia for their international financial dealings — the tribal rivalries they had known for ages are just as evident in the height of their office buildings. And although the Law requires a father to free and marry his concubine when she bears his child, concubinage is no longer legal in the Arabian kingdoms, and the children of unacknowledged concubines inherit their mothers as property from the father. It is not common, but it does happen. And there are more.

The Last Hour will not come until there have arisen about thirty impostors, each one of them claiming to be a messenger of God.

The Messenger of God did not omit a leader of wrong belief up to the end of the world whose companions will number three hundred and more, without mentioning to us his name and the name of his father and the name of his tribe.

There have been hundreds of claimants to prophecy from among the muslims in 1400 years, but the muslims of the old world have counted but twenty-eight who had more than three hundred followers. The last of these were Baha'Ullah, whose followers are now based in Haifa, Israel, and Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, India. Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be the reappearance of Jesus the Messiah, then was challenged by a muslim to join him in a prayer for the death of the liar — and died of dysentery shortly thereafter.

Here in America, apparently invisible from abroad, we have seen Noble Drew 'Ali, founder of the Moorish Science Temple of America, and Elijah Muhammad, founder of the so-called Nation of Islam presently headed by Louis Farrakhan. Elijah Muhammad's followers today say he never claimed to be a messenger of God, although I personally remember that he did and have some old newspapers of theirs that show it. That completes thirty.

And there are even more of these prophecies which must be fulfilled before the approach of The Hour can occur. The last group of these we will mention is more dramatic — from our perspective as muslims — than any already described, even false prophets with followers you can see on television today, who are not considered muslims by any of the traditional groups. Which raises an interesting point.

We are a few of at least seven million practicing muslims in America, but the media can't find any actual muslims, but only pretenders and terrorists, who are none of them muslims. Textbooks are comparable, and it is amazing that there is no group, faith, or other aspect of history or humanity that is so completely omitted and utterly falsified in every information source in America. Islam is still a tiny cult of dusty Dark Age desert dwellers no one remembers, with no particular accomplishment, and ignorant human debris so uncivilized as to be enslaved in some backward land. Except these relics are now the nightmare of the West, a billion muslims — one fifth of humanity that just appeared from nowhere — coming on camels to destroy America. That this is all so far from reality is nearly a sign in itself. And indeed it is, from this last group, dealing with the collapse of the millennial muslim world into the miserable condition in which we find it today. This is what we were told that we — the muslims — would do:

You will follow the practices of those who were before you, step by step, foot by foot, so much so that if one of them goes into the hole of a lizard you will follow.

God will take up th
    e knowledge, not by removing it from the minds of people, but by taking possession of the knowledgeable. Then the people will call on the ignorant to inform them, and they will go astray and lead astray.

The people will get up in the morning to carry on trade and there will be hardly anyone who will fulfill their bargain. It will be said “There is a trustworthy man in so and so;” and it will be said of a man “How wise is he! How skillful is be! How resolute is he,” while in his heart there will be no faith even to the grain of a mustard seed.

It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as diners call one another to their dishes. You will be numerous, but you will be so much rubbish like the rubbish of a flood. God will take away the fear of you from the minds of your enemies and will put weakness in your hearts, from love for this world and dislike of death.

Wait for the last Hour when allegiance will be destroyed. Wait for the Hour when rule will be entrusted to those who will be unworthy of it.

These signs accurately describe muslim history over the last 1400 years. But just like the Children of Israel today are waiting for the arrival of the Messiah, muslims today are waiting for the knowledge to be taken up — which, like the Messiah, came centuries ago.

http://www.muslimamerica.net/mp/muqatta.htm

bodhitharta
    Participant

Our name for the Anti-Christ is Masih ad-Dajjal, which translates from Arabic as “Anointed Liar” or as “False Messiah.” We call him Dajjal, The Liar. He is a person who is also a nation. He alternately destroys and then restores the land and its ability to support farming and agriculture. He passes through a destitute land and its hidden resources follow after him. He causes rain. He does not tolerate belief except that man has god-like power and authority and divinity. He becomes instantly angry. He provokes doubt in whoever disproves his claims. His society contains what seems like paradise and what seems like hell — they are reversed, his paradise is hell. Only Jesus can defeat him, others who try will be martyrs. He will come, it is widely believed, from among the muslims, east in the Holy Land.

Jesus will return, live humbly and modestly as a judge among the muslims, and raise a family. God will send him against Dajjal, and Jesus will search him out and kill him personally. Then God will send a fragrant, cold wind that will take the soul of everyone who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of a mustard seed.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 10 2010,12:27)
        Jesus will return, live humbly and modestly as a judge among the muslims, and raise a family.  

Hi Bod

I read these things years ago but one thing that I couldnt understand; How could Jesus have a Family and then Die? (which is what it said on most sites)

The Bible says He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and that He lives forever ?

Rev 1-17
    When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
    I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!

It doesnt make sense with what the Bible says.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 10 2010,12:08)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 10 2010,12:27)
        Jesus will return, live humbly and modestly as a judge among the muslims, and raise a family.  

Hi Bod

I read these things years ago but one thing that I couldnt understand; How could Jesus have a Family and then Die? (which is what it said on most sites)

The Bible says He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and that He lives forever ?

Rev 1-17
    When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
    I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!

It doesnt make sense with what the Bible says.

It makes sense if in fact Jesus never died in the first place and then returns. If Jesus is to be pre-eminent in all things he would have to have lived the longest life.

I believe that is why it is mentioned in the Bible how long the first people lived reaching Ages of almost 1000 years old and these were people who sinned so Jesus having not sinned will return over 2000 years old.

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    Isaiah 53:9-11

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Why do you continue to Post such satanic Garbage.
    For those interested in “Bible Truth”…

Click here and Click here and Click here

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 10 2010,13:20)
    Hi BD,

God bless
    Ed J

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Are you saying this is not true?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 10 2010,14:53)

Hi BD,

God bless
    Ed J

BD,

Babylon=71 means 'confusion' and the more you read the 'quran'=71, the more confused you get!
    Those Posts you Posted is the garbage you start over and over; when will you learn it is SATANIC!

You deny the Gospel, so what are you talking about now?
          You have the utmost trouble saying: “Jesus is Lord”.

1Cor.12:3: Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man
    speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that
    no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the HolySpirit.

2Cor.4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid(to BD), it is hid to them that are lost:
    In whom the god(satan) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which
    believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Rejecting the “HolySpirit” from being your God…

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the HolySpirit(speaketh against the HolySpirit) shall not
    be forgiven; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matt.12:32

Rejecting the salvation the HolySpirit offers…

Hebrews 2:3-5 How shall we(BD) escape, if we neglect so great salvation;
    which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed
    unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness,
    both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles,
    and gifts of the HolySpirit, according to his own will?
    For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.
    Matt.10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
    but rather fear Him(HolySpirit) which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 10 2010,16:13)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 10 2010,14:53)

Hi BD,

God bless
    Ed J

BD,

Babylon=71 means 'confusion' and the more you read the 'quran'=71, the more confused you get!
    Those Posts you Posted is the garbage you start over and over; when will you learn it is SATANIC!

You deny the Gospel, so what are you talking about now?
          You have the utmost trouble saying: “Jesus is Lord”.

speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that

2Cor.4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid(to BD), it is hid to them that are lost:
    In whom the god(satan) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which
    believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Rejecting the “HolySpirit” from being your God…

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the HolySpirit(speaketh against the HolySpirit) shall not
    be forgiven; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matt.12:32

Rejecting the salvation the HolySpirit offers…

Hebrews 2:3-5 How shall we(BD) escape, if we neglect so great salvation;
    which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed
    unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness,
    both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles,
    and gifts of the HolySpirit, according to his own will?
    For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.
    Matt.10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
    but rather fear Him(HolySpirit) which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed:
    and that

Did Jesus become a curse, yes or no?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 10 2010,10:27)
    Our name for the Anti-Christ is Masih ad-Dajjal, which translates from Arabic as “Anointed Liar” or as “False Messiah.”  We call him Dajjal, The Liar.  He is a person who is also a nation. He alternately destroys and then restores the land and its ability to support farming and agriculture.  He passes through a destitute land and its hidden resources follow after him.  He causes rain.  He does not tolerate belief except that man has god-like power and authority and divinity.  He becomes instantly angry.  He provokes doubt in whoever disproves his claims.  His society contains what seems like paradise and what seems like hell — they are reversed, his paradise is hell.  Only Jesus can defeat him, others who try will be martyrs.  He will come, it is widely believed, from among the muslims, east in the Holy Land.

Jesus will return, live humbly and modestly as a judge among the muslims, and raise a family.  God will send him against Dajjal, and Jesus will search him out and kill him personally. Then God will send a fragrant, cold wind that will take the soul of everyone who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of a mustard seed.

More proof that you are a skeptic of the real Jesus.
    This is why you are in the Skeptics Area BD.

Jesus comes back as a King in glory with his angels. It is obvious that the Koran and Mohammed teach against the truth that preceded them.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 10 2010,19:00)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 10 2010,10:27)
    Our name for the Anti-Christ is Masih ad-Dajjal, which translates from Arabic as “Anointed Liar” or as “False Messiah.”  We call him Dajjal, The Liar.  He is a person who is also a nation. He alternately destroys and then restores the land and its ability to support farming and agriculture.  He passes through a destitute land and its hidden resources follow after him.  He causes rain.  He does not tolerate belief except that man has god-like power and authority and divinity.  He becomes instantly angry.  He provokes doubt in whoever disproves his claims.  His society contains what seems like paradise and what seems like hell — they are reversed, his paradise is hell.  Only Jesus can defeat him, others who try will be martyrs.  He will come, it is widely believed, from among the muslims, east in the Holy Land.

Jesus will return, live humbly and modestly as a judge among the muslims, and raise a family.  God will send him against Dajjal, and Jesus will search him out and kill him personally. Then God will send a fragrant, cold wind that will take the soul of everyone who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of a mustard seed.

More proof that you are a skeptic of the real Jesus.
    This is why you are in the Skeptics Area BD.

Jesus comes back as a King in glory with his angels. It is obvious that the Koran and Mohammed teach against the truth that preceded them.

Actually, I didn't say these were my personal beliefs. Read the Post topic. The Quran doesn't have any of these things written in it so you are wrong in your accusation however the reason it was posted was to show that there are similarities.

the reason I was put in the skeptics area was simply because you were being unfair and the votes prove that, especially when you can have ED run around talking about Satan was part of the “Godhead” and that Jesus had to come here to purge his evil and yet to you he is “a real believer” TT and ED says that Jesus has already returned and you call them “real believers”

I have already told you of your massive display of hypocrisy.

Anyway to say that Jesus will return as a king with his angels, does that mean he will not do what is written in the post?

Do you actually know step by step what will happen when Jesus returns?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 11 2010,02:45)
    the reason I was put in the skeptics area was simply because you were being unfair and the votes prove that, especially
    (1)when you can have ED run around talking about Satan was part of the “Godhead” and
    (2)that Jesus had to come here to purge his evil and yet to you he is “a real believer” TT and
    (3)ED says that Jesus has already returned and you call them “real believers”

4) I have already told you of your massive display of hypocrisy.

Hi BD,

Why are you putting 'spin' on my words?

1) God created Lucifer and when his 'evil' way was exposed, God had to put him(called satan) OUT!
        Your 'antichrist'(1John 2:22) way has been “Exposed” as well, and just like Lucifer,
        and that is WHY you had to be removed from the believers at [Heaven.net].

2) Jesus came to “Purge” you of 'your sin'(rebellion against YHVH), which is called the “Gospel”, which you continue to reject!

3) Why are you trying to make this issue (of Jesus returning (in Spirit form) at “Pentecost”) into a non-Believer issue?
        The 'book of fraud'=114(quran) has 'many' miss-represented things, this is one of “MANY” many, many LIES of 'satan'!
        You (BD) CANNOT have your own “Personal” Pentecost(John 14:23) until you “FIRST accept “The Passover” (John 3:16)!

4) The 'hypocrisy' you see in others: IS REALLY 'your own',
        which you see as your own reflection in others! (Psalm 18:25-27 / Matt.7:1-5)

Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 11 2010,07:18)

the reason I was put in the skeptics area was simply because you were being unfair and the votes prove that, especially
    (1)when you can have ED run around talking about Satan was part of the “Godhead” and
    (2)that Jesus had to come here to purge his evil and yet to you he is “a real believer” TT and

Hi BD,

1) God created Lucifer and when his 'evil' way was exposed, God had to put him(called satan) OUT!
        Your 'antichrist'(1John 2:22) way has been “Exposed” as well, and just like Lucifer,

2) Jesus came to “Purge” you of 'your sin'(rebellion against YHVH), which is called the “Gospel”, which you continue to reject!

3) Why are you trying to make this issue (of Jesus returning (in Spirit form) at “Pentecost”) into a non-Believer issue?
        The 'book of fraud'=114(quran) has 'many' miss-represented things, this is one of “MANY” many, many LIES of 'satan'!
        You (BD) CANNOT have your own “Personal” Pentecost(John 14:23) until you “FIRST accept “The Passover” (John 3:16)!

Ed J

You said Satan was part of the “GODHEAD” whatever you think that means.

Was or is Satan a part of the “Godhead”? What is the Godhead?

You ask me why am I trying to make it an issue that you have said that Jesus has alreay returned and is not coming back? You can't be serious. Or are you saying he'll be coming back for the third time? But if you count spiritual times he has returned wouldn't you have to count his visit to Paul and his visit to John on the Island of Patmos?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Actually, I didn't say these were my personal beliefs. Read the Post topic. The Quran doesn't have any of these things written in it so you are wrong in your accusation however the reason it was posted was to show that there are similarities.

the reason I was put in the skeptics area was simply because you were being unfair and the votes prove that, especially when you can have ED run around talking about Satan was part of the “Godhead” and that Jesus had to come here to purge his evil and yet to you he is “a real believer” TT and ED says that Jesus has already returned and you call them “real believers”

I have already told you of your massive display of hypocrisy.

Anyway to say that Jesus will return as a king with his angels, does that mean he will not do what is written in the post?

Do you actually know step by step what will happen when Jesus returns?

“Islamic end time predictions”

OK. Are you saying that Islam could be wrong?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 11 2010,09:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 11 2010,07:18)

Hi BD,

Ed J

You said Satan was part of the “GODHEAD” whatever you think that means.

Was or is Satan a part of the “Godhead”? What is the Godhead?

You ask me why am I trying to make it an issue that you have said that Jesus has alreay returned and is not coming back? You can't be serious. Or are you saying he'll be coming back for the third time? But if you count spiritual times he has returned wouldn't you have to count his visit to Paul and his visit to John on the Island of Patmos?

Hi BD,

Are you now ready to continue our bible study?

Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account