Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,11:24)
    Hi BD,
    Your inability to align scripture stems from your lack of the Spirit Who wrote it through men.
    Is trumpeting your ignorance as some odd form of superiority really wise?

Only the Truth is superior and sharing what we learn assists our ability to learn

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,12:25)
    Hi BD,
    Is your hope to unite the body of Christ with Islam?

If you could neutralize all the buzz words you would see clearly that ALL of Mankind came from a SINGLE Soul therefore we are ALL part of that same Body and we must SUBMIT to the Creator of that Body in the way that Christ submitted.

It is only what is offensive to the body that must be cut out but these offenses are not based upon how much we truly LOVE God but how we turn away from God usually demonstrated by the shame we put on one another.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    So the pharisees told Jesus in Jn8 but he was not impressed.
    Satan was who they were following so he was their adopted dad.

If you loved God you would his teachings and love those born of Him.
    Not so. You hate the scriptures and the anointed ones.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,16:09)
    Hi BD,

I Love you!

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 27 2009,00:17)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,16:09)
    Hi BD,

I Love you!

Good response!

Touche!

:cool:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Words are cheap.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 27 2009,20:56)
    Hi BD,
    Words are cheap.

Then you should purchase many more fruiful ones

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Islam is a fantasy of the minds of men.
    Come back to the God of Israel

Gee I wonder who's 'elohim he was before he was “Israel's 'elohim”?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 29 2009,08:12)
    Hi BD,

Wasn't the God of Adam the God you worship Now?

Is there any other God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    No.
    Come back to the one true God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 29 2009,15:13)
    Hi BD,
    No.
    Come back to the one true God.

You really are not paying attention, are you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Your religion is entirely unattractive.
    Strict and controlling and powerless in helping the pains of life.
    I guess guys just obey it because others obey it because others obey like a culture?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 29 2009,17:28)
    Hi BD,
    I guess guys just obey it because others obey it because others obey like a culture?

Why is submitting to God and assisting those who need assistance unattractive to you?

Religion is what you do nick, do you think claiming Christianity while neglecting to Submit to God and assist others who need assistance is the way to follow?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    All kindness is wonderful.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 29 2009,18:30)

it is nick, it is

banana
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 29 2009,17:49)

Hi BD,

Why is submitting to God and assisting those who need assistance unattractive to you?

Religion is what you do nick, do you think claiming Christianity while neglecting to Submit to God and assist others who need assistance is the way to follow?

But are you telling us all of what Islam is about?  I have a much different version of Islam then what you are telling us.  Most Muslim's don't even bother with us. They persecute the Christian in China!!!   So what are you doing here on a Christian site?  Your claim is that Christ is a Prophet and not the Son of God.  Or are you denying that?
    The Korean is not the word of God the Bible is.  If you want to come to our side, I will be glad to assist you in doing so.  But not with the Korean in your pocket. As far as Nick is concerned, He is telling you the truth and you don't like it.  So you tell Him off.  Is that what a so called Christian is to do?  Your statement is controlling not our Religion at all.  I am free to do whatever I like.   Being a Christian is not belonging to a Church.  We are the Church the body of Christ. Not all of so called Christians are the body of Christ.  There are false doctrine and they that practice it, worship in Vain. Math. 15:4
    I have to laugh when I read what you say.  The God of Adam?
    We are not in the dark ages, are we?  Christ came into the world but the world did not understand Him and crucified Him.  But that is what He was to do.  I Know you deny that too.  And how do you know what Nick does?  I don't!!  Do you live with Him?  Maybe you need to ask His wife!!!

Submitting to God is what you do?
    We are under Grace and not the Law of the Old Covenant.  Not all understand that.  They think that we need to keep the Old Covenant with all the Laws of that Covenant in Exodus 34 What is so funny is that most don't do what is written in the Old Covenant.  You would have to become a Jew, to do so.  
    We are under the new Covenant in Luke 22:20
    You don't agree with that because you don't believe that Christ was crucified for our Sins.

Peace and Love Irene

Quote (banana @ Nov. 29 2009,07:09)

Hi BD,

But are you telling us all of what Islam is about?  I have a much different version of Islam then what you are telling us.  Most Muslim's don't even bother with us. They persecute the Christian in China!!!   So what are you doing here on a Christian site?  Your claim is that Christ is a Prophet and not the Son of God.  Or are you denying that?
    The Korean is not the word of God the Bible is.  If you want to come to our side, I will be glad to assist you in doing so.  But not with the Korean in your pocket. As far as Nick is concerned, He is telling you the truth and you don't like it.  So you tell Him off.  Is that what a so called Christian is to do?  Your statement is controlling not our Religion at all.  I am free to do whatever I like.   Being a Christian is not belonging to a Church.  We are the Church the body of Christ. Not all of so called Christians are the body of Christ.  There are false doctrine and they that practice it, worship in Vain. Math. 15:4
    We are not in the dark ages, are we?  Christ came into the world but the world did not understand Him and crucified Him.  But that is what He was to do.  I Know you deny that too.  And how do you know what Nick does?  I don't!!  Do you live with Him?  Maybe you need to ask His wife!!!

We are under Grace and not the Law of the Old Covenant.  Not all understand that.  They think that we need to keep the Old Covenant with all the Laws of that Covenant in Exodus 34 What is so funny is that most don't do what is written in the Old Covenant.  You would have to become a Jew, to do so.  
    You don't agree with that because you don't believe that Christ was crucified for our Sins.

Peace and Love Irene

What is the Korean, isn't Koreans a people?

Quote (banana @ Nov. 29 2009,07:09)

Hi BD,

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Didn't you say the same things to me when discussing Jews?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 29 2009,18:30)
    Hi BD,

Then be kind to me brother. You can still take me to task but do so in love.

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
    Proverbs 16:23-25

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account