Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 29 2009,20:09)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,19:53)
    Hi BD,
    The fact that you follow a false prophet makes all other questions no longer relevant for you till you set it straight.
    Seek ye first the kingdom of God..

Why is Muhammad a false prophet?

Isaiah 28 (King James Version)

9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

Isaiah 29 (King James Version)

10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

1. Muhammad was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Quran that we now have between our hands. This Quran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus . Never the less, neither the Jews nor the Christians believed anything that he said.

Muhammad also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 29 2009,19:53)
    Hi BD,
    The fact that you follow a false prophet makes all other questions no longer relevant for you till you set it straight.
    Seek ye first the kingdom of God..

I agree, Our Father Jesus is the only way but should we judge? we dont know who false prophets are unless they say that they don't believe that Christ is God. Does Mohamad say that?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi EF,
    What does your pope say?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 30 2009,13:51)
    Hi EF,
    What does your pope say?

Nick,
    EF says that false prophets are those who deny that Jesus is God so how do you deal with that? Since you believe as I do.

You and Muhammad both believe Jesus was not God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Why quote the confused when scripture is truth?

Muhummad is utterly irrelevant and not in in the plan of God except to deceive yet you follow him?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 30 2009,13:51)
    Hi EF,
    What does your pope say?

My Pope says that Jesus is God and if you don't believe that you teach falsely. Did a man take your sins away nick. One man can only equal one man so you don't believe the right way but I guess if you don't have a teacher you can get confused. Do you have a pastor?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi EF,
    So the popes whose vassals killed and tortured in the crusades and the inquisition in the name of catholicism were serving God?
    By their fruit you will know them-these are men of the world with worldly powers given them by men.
    Serve God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 30 2009,19:15)
    Hi BD,
    Why quote the confused when scripture is truth?

Muhummad is utterly irrelevant and not in in the plan of God except to deceive yet you follow him?

Muhammad wasn't responsible for the inquisition, the salem witch trials or the other atrocities of Christianity was he?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Correct but in what way does that make them any more righteous if all have sinned?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 31 2009,07:33)
    Hi BD,
    Correct but in what way does that make them any more righteous if all have sinned?

If all have sinned then why be so heavy handed with Muhammad?

bodhitharta
    Participant

I love Christians but they are the only religion that has made slavery a world wide phenomenon and actually felt God ordained them to be cruel to those of the African Continent but God is Great and just like Joseph and Israel those African Americans came out of a 400 year slavery and now an African American is President, that is the power of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You see only with human eyes the religion of man.
    God knows those who are His.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 31 2009,08:05)
    Hi BD,
    You see only with human eyes the religion of man.
    God knows those who are His.

Yes, God knows and you do not so stop trying to condemn what you have no knowledge of.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Does scripture condemn you?
    Is the door closed to salvation for you?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 31 2009,09:07)
    Hi BD,
    Does scripture condemn you?
    Is the door closed to salvation for you?

Jesus didn't come to condemn the world but to save it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Then why not listen to His Son?

There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 31 2009,13:29)
    Hi BD,
    Then why not listen to His Son?

There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.

Psalm 124(Young's Literal Translation)

8 Our help [is] in the name of Jehovah, Maker of the heavens and earth!

Psalm 148(Young's Literal Translation)

13They praise the name of Jehovah, For His name alone hath been set on high, His honour [is] above earth and heavens.

The Name is Jehovah is Salvation it is the name not the Person of Jesus, unless you believe that Jesus is God or you believe that the scriptures I have provided are incorrect otherwise Salvation belongs to Jehovah alone.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Jesus came in the name of Jehovah

Luke 19(King James Version)

37And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

38Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

Notice he came in the name of The Lord not he came as The Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You speak of the appointed king and Lord of all, Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

bodhitharta
    Participant

“Surely Those who believe, Those who are Jewish, The Christians, the converts; anyone who
    I) believes in God, and
    2) believes in the Hereafter, and
    3) leads a righteous life,
    will receive their recompense from their Lord, they have nothing To fear nor will they grieve.”
    (Quran 2:62)

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account