Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 28 2009,17:35)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 27 2009,22:38)
    Now did you know Islam has no bishops or authoritive figures all are brethren and are equal in worship.

Really? Then who was Mohammad, and Sadaam Husein, and Osama Bin Laden?

Shall I go on?

WJ

Sadaam Husein was not a religious person.

Osama Bin Laden is radically religious and was taught by american military how to plot and strategize.

Muhammad was sent the revelation of The Quran.

Yes, you should go on as your list won't be as nearly as long as if I made one regarding Christian extremism but as I said that doesn't serve the wonderful Christian people here so I will resist the devil in that regard.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,11:24)

Quote (thethinker @ July 28 2009,11:14)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,09:37)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 28 2009,09:07)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 27 2009,16:40)
    You just proved for yourself That ALLAH is Supreme and UNIQUE having no equal.

No I just proved that your claim Jesus mentioned Allahs name is a lie.

Now you say that Osama Bin Ladins God is yours!

WJ

God is the God of all flesh and spirit, He judges those who do evil for what they have don and He judges what is good and right and rewards those who do those things.

There are no gods and hence you are correct there is no such word as allahs There is ALLAH and there is no other god besides Him. He is your God and my God so take heed and refrain from arrogance as you don't want to speak against God while being unaware of it, do you?

God is not the God of all. If so, then Jesus could never say “Depart from me, I never knew you” (Matthew 25).

thinker

God says he is God of All

But you are right how can Jesus say “Depart from me I never knew you” unless….unless…..unless…….. he is not God!

Isaiah 44:23-25 (King James Version)

24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:23-15 says nothing about God being the God of all men. It says there that He has redeemed JACOB and has glorified Himself in ISRAEL. Then it says that He turns other men backwards. Mere wishful thinking on your part.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,19:17)

Hi BD

Now did you know Islam has no bishops or authoritive figures all are brethren and are equal in worship.

Shall I go on?

WJ

Osama Bin Laden is radically religious and was taught by american military how to plot and strategize.

Yes, you should go on as your list won't be as nearly as long as if I made one regarding Christian extremism but as I said that doesn't serve the wonderful Christian people here so I will resist the devil in that regard.

Hi BD,
    Did you think religious men obtained special favours from God?
    Nonsense.
    The religious men in Israel killed the Son of God by crucifixion.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ July 28 2009,20:02)

Hi BD

WJ

God is the God of all flesh and spirit, He judges those who do evil for what they have don and He judges what is good and right and rewards those who do those things.

There are no gods and hence you are correct there is no such word as allahs There is ALLAH and there is no other god besides Him. He is your God and my God so take heed and refrain from arrogance as you don't want to speak against God while being unaware of it, do you?

God is not the God of all. If so, then Jesus could never say “Depart from me, I never knew you” (Matthew 25).

thinker

But you are right how can Jesus say “Depart from me I never knew you” unless….unless…..unless…….. he is not God!

24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:23-15 says nothing about God being the God of all men. It says there that He has redeemed JACOB and has glorified Himself in ISRAEL. Then it says that He turns other men backwards. Mere wishful thinking on your part.

thinker

God created Adam, we are all the children of Adam.

That would mean unless there is some other creator (which there is not) that we all have one and the same God.

Even if someone worships a rock or a cow and call it their God the fact would still remain that their creator is their God.

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,09:48)

Hi BD

WJ

thinker

thinker

That would mean unless there is some other creator (which there is not) that we all have one and the same God.

Even if someone worships a rock or a cow and call it their God the fact would still remain that their creator is their God.

BD

So what you are saying is men cannot serve false gods.

God is not their God until they have a personal relationship with him and serve him.

He may be their creator but he is not their God, for they have made something or someone else their God!

The president of the USA is the most powerful leader in the world yet he is not everyones president!

WJ

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,03:17)

Hi BD

Shall I go on?

WJ

Hi BD

There it is, Muhammad was given the revelation of your religion. Who was this man?

Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent villages and caravans & planned 38 others

“I AM THE PROPHET THAT LAUGHS WHEN KILLING MY ENEMIES.”  (HADITH)

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; “I will die for what I believe”.

A MUSLIM MARTYR SAYS; “YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT I BELIEVE”….

We apologize to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) below.  And we are aware of the sensitivities involved.  However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's “believers” by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them — – and the circumstances surrounding its inception —  than any “damage” this true history below can cause.  

As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God.  “Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries“.  The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful.  What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically “tickle” the ears of Arab listeners.   Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone “prophet”, who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below.  70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians – back to the 8th century.  

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D.  It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's “Life of Muhammad” relied on the earlier works.  Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called “The Expeditions of Muhammad”.  

The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. – a century after they were first recited.

The main intent of this article is to warn Christians who may be “fooled” into Islam, because they did not have all the facts.  It is a matter of grave concern.”  If you reject Jesus and the salvation He made possible — and follow Islam, your entire salvation (where you will spend eternity) is at stake.  Islam can deceive you.  It can fool the very elect.  It rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible.  Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross.  That alone makes it demonic.  This document also exists as a reference document to get out the truth which Muslims are never allowed to see.  Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that Muhammad and his Qur'an defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace – and his New Testament.

The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here.  To good Muslims  I say; “I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society — where not embracing Islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed”.  According to many interpretations of the Qur'an (aka: Koran), conversion to a faith other than Islam is punishable by death.  Like Satan's slavery, Islam maintains a choke hold on its followers.  This sorrowful situation most Muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.

Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.

One Must be a Christian to be Saved! References for this is found in John 14:6; Acts 4:12, and 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16. One cannot be a Christian without verbally confessing the deity of Jesus the Christ. One cannot even pray to God, let alone have sins remitted by Him, without approaching Him through Jesus (John 14:6 and 13, 15:16; 16:23-24; Romans 5:2, and Ephesians 2:18). I know Muslims and Mormons, Christian Scientists and Seventh Day Adventists will not want to hear this, but the Bible declares that Jesus was the FINAL revelation of God to man. There have been no others. (The Quran Unveiled).  Source

To be continued…

Hi All

Islam and Christianity are forever diametrically opposed:
    A tenet of Islam is that both Mohammed and Jesus of Nazareth were both Muslims.  Islam says both were prophets sent by Allah.  If this were true, then it is mandatory that these two great prophets must coincide exactly in all points and never contradict each other. Did not the same Allah send both of them?  Then, aren't even the smallest of contradictions between the two, very big red flags?  And there are a great many, which you will see below. Christianity and Islam are necessarily forever diametrically opposed to one another, just as evil and good are.  Oral confession of the deity of Jesus Christ is prerequisite to becoming a Christian (Romans 10:9-10).  To a Muslim, this is blasphemy. To a Christian it is blasphemy to not attribute divinity to Jesus the Christ.  The New Testament could not be clearer on this subject.  The heart, core and soul of Christianity is allegiance to Jesus Christ as God, Lord, and Savior!  Were Jesus Christ who the Muslim Qur'an who it makes him out to be, then Christianity would be blasphemous and baseless.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  (Romans 10:9-10)   

Surah 5:68 – Say: “O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law (Torah), the Gospel (Injeel), and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord.”

Surah 29:46 Muslims are told by Allah, not to question the authority of the scriptures of the Christians, saying, “And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, but say, “We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our Allah and your Allah is one;

Islam says that Jesus did not die.  So, again –Islam has proven to be false; because Muhammad claimed the Gospel is true, and all 4 Gospels (Injil) testify that Jesus died and rose from the dead.  God does have a begotten Son (not made, but one with the Father), which Islam denies.  The Jewish Torah / Taurat (Tawrat) clearly indicated this over 1000 years before Muhammad and Islam.  In addition their are collateral 1st century sources that testify that Jesus was put to death. In the “Annals” written by Roman historian Tacitus, in Book XV, Chapter 44 we read “Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius.”  Roman historian Josephus also wrote about the death and Resurrection of Jesus.  Even Satan says that Jesus died on the cross.  Also, the Roman Historian Seutonius wrote in his work “Life of the Emperor Claudius” the following about Christians: “and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws.”  The Roman historian Pliny wrote about Jesus' death in Book X of his Epistles.  Julius Africanus, quoting Thallus another Roman historian, who wrote in about 52 A.D. about the miraculas happenings the day the Son of God was killed.  He wrote:  “On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down”. Like Muhammad, Satan also cringes in fear at the sight of the cross.  Read this true Exorcism here

Proverbs 30:4 (700 B.C.): “Who hath ascended up into heaven or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the Earth? What is His name, and what is His son's name, if thou canst tell?”

(Psalm 2:11-12) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Even after Allah confirmed the Torah and Gospel, Islamic Mullahs and Imams have tried to sell the lie that the Christian Gospels and Jewish Torah have been corrupted.  

This a complete lie!  This lie is perpetuated by Islam, because of all the historic, scientific, and simple mathematical errors in the Koran/Qur'an – as you'll see below… The Qur'an just doesn't add up.  

“They” could not have changed the Christian Gospels after Muhammad, since there are 5,735 (Welte, 2003) manuscripts of the whole or part of the Greek text of the New Testament (Injil) pre-dating Muhammad still in existence. Worldwide, there are 24,800 copies of these original manuscripts. These include the Codex Vaticanus (325-350 AD) located in the Vatican library and the Codex Siniaticus (350 AD) located in the British Museum. There are also 80,000 quotations in the works of early Christian writers which are so extensive that the New Testament could virtually be reconstructed from them without the actual New Testament documents. Then there is the obvious fact that the Christian Gospels were so widely distributed both before and after Muhammad, that any attempt to change (add/subtract) something in the Christian Gospels would have resulted in immediate discovery and condemnation.  Additionally, the New Testament was handed down from apostolic times and its genuineness was guarded by Christian churches, and it was zealously watched by enemies of Christianity.  A very wide protest would have resulted from both sides were it tampered with.  Likewise, the Septuagint edition of the Old Testament was always in the hands of both Christians and Jews, both rivals in religion.  Any attempts to change this by either side would have been vigorously attacked. Source

KangarooJack
    Participant

bodhitharta said;

God is indeed the creator of all men. But when He says “I am the God” of some person He means that He has a covenant relationship with that person. God does NOT enter into covenant relationship with all men. Therefore, He is NOT the God of all men. He had a covenant relationship with Isaac. But with Ishmael He did not. He was NOT Ishmael's God.

thinker

Hi All

For anyone else that would like to know more about the false religion taught by Mohammad and the Koran and to learn more about Mohammads life Click here

My purpose in these post is to not attack BD but to attack the false religion that he believes in.

My prayer is that BD will stop attacking Biblical scriptures and leave the Koran and give his life to the Father and Jesus who has nothing to do with the Koran or the Islamic faith.

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said to bodhitharta:

Jesus was speaking of an attitude of the heart of being a servant to others of which a true leader will be and not like the demands of Mohammad who lorded over Muslims.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:13)

Hi BD

WJ

thinker

thinker

BD

God is not their God until they have a personal relationship with him and serve him.

He may be their creator but he is not their God, for they have made something or someone else their God!

The president of the USA is the most powerful leader in the world yet he is not everyones president!

WJ

God is the God of ALL flesh according to the scriptures:

Jeremiah 32:26-28 (King James Version)

27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Is this scripture true or False this is God speaking Himself.

I would love to see your response which should be simply “Your right”

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,13:29)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:13)

Hi BD

WJ

thinker

thinker

BD

WJ

27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

BD

So then you think that scripture means that all flesh is Gods children?

Can you show me a scripture for that.

Jesus said you are of your Father the devil! John 8:44

God is the creator and owner of all, yet there are those who do not serve him as their God and have no part of him.

That includes the Islamic faith and those who follow it.

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:34)

Hi BD

Shall I go on?

WJ

Hi BD

There it is, Muhammad was given the revelation of your religion. Who was this man?

Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent villages and caravans & planned 38 others

“I AM THE PROPHET THAT LAUGHS WHEN KILLING MY ENEMIES.”  (HADITH)

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; “I will die for what I believe”.

A MUSLIM MARTYR SAYS; “YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT I BELIEVE”….

We apologize to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) below.  And we are aware of the sensitivities involved.  However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's “believers” by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them — – and the circumstances surrounding its inception —  than any “damage” this true history below can cause.  

As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God.  “Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries“.  The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful.  What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically “tickle” the ears of Arab listeners.   Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone “prophet”, who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below.  70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians – back to the 8th century.  

The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D.  It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's “Life of Muhammad” relied on the earlier works.  Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called “The Expeditions of Muhammad”.  

The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. – a century after they were first recited.

The main intent of this article is to warn Christians who may be “fooled” into Islam, because they did not have all the facts.  It is a matter of grave concern.”  If you reject Jesus and the salvation He made possible — and follow Islam, your entire salvation (where you will spend eternity) is at stake.  Islam can deceive you.  It can fool the very elect.  It rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible.  Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross.  That alone makes it demonic.  This document also exists as a reference document to get out the truth which Muslims are never allowed to see.  Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that Muhammad and his Qur'an defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace – and his New Testament.

The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here.  To good Muslims  I say; “I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society — where not embracing Islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed”.  According to many interpretations of the Qur'an (aka: Koran), conversion to a faith other than Islam is punishable by death.  Like Satan's slavery, Islam maintains a choke hold on its followers.  This sorrowful situation most Muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.

Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.

One Must be a Christian to be Saved! References for this is found in John 14:6; Acts 4:12, and 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16. One cannot be a Christian without verbally confessing the deity of Jesus the Christ. One cannot even pray to God, let alone have sins remitted by Him, without approaching Him through Jesus (John 14:6 and 13, 15:16; 16:23-24; Romans 5:2, and Ephesians 2:18). I know Muslims and Mormons, Christian Scientists and Seventh Day Adventists will not want to hear this, but the Bible declares that Jesus was the FINAL revelation of God to man. There have been no others. (The Quran Unveiled).  Source

To be continued…

It would be nice if you did your own research instead of cut and pasting from an anti-Islam site but nonetheless that is your choice and I accept it.

I will respond to you by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

It seems your “defense” of your stance on Islam is to simply hate it and try to stir up strife against it when your actual defense of your position on Christianity would be to show virtue and love and showing your grasp of the fine points of embraci
    ng God.

Now, I will move forward to show you the way(God willing) First thing is you are in error thinking that attacking Muhammad is fruitful because Muhammad is a man just like other prophets before him. The angel Gabriel was sent to Muhammad to give him the revelation, this is the samd Gabriel who gave the revelation of Jesus to Mary and Joseph.

They did not know Jesus was coming the Angel came to her immediately before the prophecy was fulfilled. You will not find any prophecies not even one that say that the Messiah will be called Yeshua/Jesus but the Fact is Jesus is the Christ and Islam confirms it. This has led many people to believe in Christ in the proper perspective as someone sent from God and not God Himself.

The problem with cut and paste without thoroughly reading what you are pasting is you don't understand how the author understands the information himself. For instance the article talks about Paganism and twisted bible stories but gives no example. How in the world can a religion that does not allow any images not even of its prophet accused of paganism when it is a fact that Muhammad destroyed All the Idols the people prayed to. The bible confirms this is the right way saying make no images of a beast, bird or Man and call it God but that is exactly what you have done calling the creation the creator.

Now you come forth with presentations of accusations that my faith is not even based in for the Quran speaks for itself ironically the article says

[Q]”The main intent of this article is to warn Christians who may be “fooled” into Islam, because they did not have all the facts. [/Q]

Wouldn't a Christian have The Holy Spirit guiding them? Is The Holy Spirit, fooled? God forbid the person should say such a thing.

Then the article threatens the salvation of the reader as if suddenly Jesus didn't “die” for them anymore.

[Q]Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross. That alone makes it demonic. [/Q]

Or it is simply true although it is hard for some to bear it. In fact saying that Jesus never died on the cross is very clearly not a way to “fool” a Christian as it is the most hard thing possible for a Christian to hear so how is that deception? The Quran does not reject the salvation that Jesus made possible because the Quran talks of the Living Jesus whom God saved, 2000 years later and they still have him on the cross in-fact sometimes I wonder do they love the cross more than Jesus.

Now here is the kicker

[Q]To good Muslims I say;[/Q]

How can there be good muslims when the author says they are evil without Qualification?

Jesus never said he was the last prophet if So Paul is in big trouble.

Mark 13:21-23 (King James Version)

21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

There are no mention of Muhammad trying to impress anyone or do any miraculous things. God assisted Muhammad in many things but the Quran does not focus on Muhammad he is only mentioned directly 4 times.

1 John 4
    1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Islam declares that JESUS is come in the FLESH therefore according to the scriptures it is of God.

Notice it says Jesus is come in the Flesh and not God has come in the Flesh.

[Q]One cannot even pray to God, let alone have sins remitted by Him, without approaching Him through Jesus[/Q]

then how did Mary pray to God before she gave birth? How did John the baptist pray? Such a weak statement. How did every single person whoever prayed pray to God before Jesus and got freat results. Moses parted the red sea without saying “in the name of Jesus” I am not saying a person cannot pray through Jesus but Jesus himself says

John 16:25-27 (King James Version)

25These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

26At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

27For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

In other words you can pray to the Father Himself and not through Jesus because Jesus has already done his work.

Show me one single verse saying that Jesus is the final revelation of God to man?

KangarooJack
    Participant

bodhitharta said:

bd,
    Well, the prophet Joel said that the Spirit would be poured out upon “all flesh.” Signs and wonders were to accompany the gift of the Spirit. This was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost. Peter said,

But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:

And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
      and your young men shall see visions,
      and your old men shall dream dreams;

Uh, do you see “all flesh” doing signs and wonders? No! The expression “all flesh” in its context simply means men and women young and old alike. There has never been a time in the history of the church when “all flesh” in the sense you employ the term had the gift of the Spirit with the accompanying signs and wonders.

bd said:

Don't hold your breath. You might turn blue. God is NOT the God of all men. How can you be a Muslim and say that God is the God of all men? Muslims deny that Allah is the God of “infidels.”

thinker

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,03:41)
    Hi All

Islam and Christianity are forever diametrically opposed:
    A tenet of Islam is that both Mohammed and Jesus of Nazareth were both Muslims.  Islam says both were prophets sent by Allah.  If this were true, then it is mandatory that these two great prophets must coincide exactly in all points and never contradict each other. Did not the same Allah send both of them?  Then, aren't even the smallest of contradictions between the two, very big red flags?  And there are a great many, which you will see below. Christianity and Islam are necessarily forever diametrically opposed to one another, just as evil and good are.  Oral confession of the deity of Jesus Christ is prerequisite to becoming a Christian (Romans 10:9-10).  To a Muslim, this is blasphemy. To a Christian it is blasphemy to not attribute divinity to Jesus the Christ.  The New Testament could not be clearer on this subject.  The heart, core and soul of Christianity is allegiance to Jesus Christ as God, Lord, and Savior!  Were Jesus Christ who the Muslim Qur'an who it makes him out to be, then Christianity would be blasphemous and baseless.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  (Romans 10:9-10)   

Surah 5:68 – Say: “O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law (Torah), the Gospel (Injeel), and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord.”

Surah 29:46 Muslims are told by Allah, not to question the authority of the scriptures of the Christians, saying, “And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, but say, “We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our Allah and your Allah is one;

Islam says that Jesus did not die.  So, again –Islam has proven to be false; because Muhammad claimed the Gospel is true, and all 4 Gospels (Injil) testify that Jesus died and rose from the dead.  God does have a begotten Son (not made, but one with the Father), which Islam denies.  The Jewish Torah / Taurat (Tawrat) clearly indicated this over 1000 years before Muhammad and Islam.  In addition their are collateral 1st century sources that testify that Jesus was put to death. In the “Annals” written by Roman historian Tacitus, in Book XV, Chapter 44 we read “Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius.”  Roman historian Josephus also wrote about the death and Resurrection of Jesus.  Even Satan says that Jesus died on the cross.  Also, the Roman Historian Seutonius wrote in his work “Life of the Emperor Claudius” the following about Christians: “and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws.”  The Roman historian Pliny wrote about Jesus' death in Book X of his Epistles.  Julius Africanus, quoting Thallus another Roman historian, who wrote in about 52 A.D. about the miraculas happenings the day the Son of God was killed.  He wrote:  “On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down”. Like Muhammad, Satan also cringes in fear at the sight of the cross.  Read this true Exorcism here

Proverbs 30:4 (700 B.C.): “Who hath ascended up into heaven or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the Earth? What is His name, and what is His son's name, if thou canst tell?”

(Psalm 2:11-12) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Even after Allah confirmed the Torah and Gospel, Islamic Mullahs and Imams have tried to sell the lie that the Christian Gospels and Jewish Torah have been corrupted.  

This a complete lie!  This lie is perpetuated by Islam, because of all the historic, scientific, and simple mathematical errors in the Koran/Qur'an – as you'll see below… The Qur'an just doesn't add up.  

“They” could not have changed the Christian Gospels after Muhammad, since there are 5,735 (Welte, 2003) manuscripts of the whole or part of the Greek text of the New Testament (Injil) pre-dating Muhammad still in existence. Worldwide, there are 24,800 copies of these original manuscripts. These include the Codex Vaticanus (325-350 AD) located in the Vatican library and the Codex Siniaticus (350 AD) located in the British Museum. There are also 80,000 quotations in the works of early Christian writers which are so extensive that the New Testament could virtually be reconstructed from them without the actual New Testament documents. Then there is the obvious fact that the Christian Gospels were so widely distributed both before and after Muhammad, that any attempt to change (add/subtract) something in the Christian Gospels would have resulted in immediate discovery and condemnation.  Additionally, the New Testament was handed down from apostolic times and its genuineness was guarded by Christian churches, and it was zealously watched by enemies of Christianity.  A very wide protest would have resulted from both sides were it tampered with.  Likewise, the Septuagint edition of the Old Testament was always in the hands of both Christians and Jews, both rivals in religion.  Any attempts to change this by either side would have been vigorously attacked. Source

Hi WJ

God bless! You must understand that I don't feel you are attacking me because for one thing how can you attack me with someone elses work.

When a Muslim says that Jesus was a Muslim it means Jesus was in Submission to God, you agree with this I am Sure. Abraham showed complete submission to God showing obedience even to the death of his Son had not Allah intervened.

There is no such thing in the Gospels of having to believe that Jesus is God and it is correct that all the scriptures from the Torah to the Quran are from God.

Islam says Jesus didn't die because that is what was revealed it clearly says they thought they killed him but they did not. Not even the authors of the Gospels say the same story. I believe these were honest men caught up in a tremendous moment but we do know for a fact according to the scriptures that when Jesus saw them after the fact he was hungry and ate Fish and honeycomb so his body was still very mortal.

As far as the corruption of the Bible the Bible itself declares the corruption citing “The lying pen of the scribes”

God Bless!

Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,14:18)
    It seems your “defense” of your stance on Islam is to simply hate it and try to stir up strife against it when your actual defense of your position on Christianity would be to show virtue and love and showing your grasp of the fine points of embracing God.

You got it. I hate anything that contradicts the Holy Scriptures found in the Bible.

Your confession that Islam shows love and virtue is not what the Koran teaches and the Bible does.

The love the Koran teaches is toward those who follow the Islamic faith and believe in Allah while at the same time it condemns all others as infidels and incites violence toward them. Christianity does not do that.

WJ

Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,14:38)
    Islam says Jesus didn't die because that is what was revealed it clearly says they thought they killed him but they did not. Not even the authors of the Gospels say the same story. I believe these were honest men caught up in a tremendous moment but we do know for a fact according to the scriptures that when Jesus saw them after the fact he was hungry and ate Fish and honeycomb so his body was still very mortal.

As far as the corruption of the Bible the Bible itself declares the corruption citing “The lying pen of the scribes”

God Bless!

There you go again. Now you are claiming that the entire Bible is corrupt, not just Pauls letters and the book of Acts.

And again you exalt the Koran over the scritpures which came from an evil dictator who raped and mudered many in the name of a false God.

As far as the lying scribes quote, there is nothing that said the lying scribes were the writers of the scriptures.

The lying scribes can be those that were like Mohammad who didn't have anything to do with YHWH or his inspired words!

WJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,06:44)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,14:18)
    It seems your “defense” of your stance on Islam is to simply hate it and try to stir up strife against it when your actual defense of your position on Christianity would be to show virtue and love and showing your grasp of the fine points of embracing God.

You got it. I hate anything that contradicts the Holy Scriptures found in the Bible.

Your confession that Islam shows love and virtue is not what the Koran teaches and the Bible does.

The love the Koran teaches is toward those who follow the Islamic faith and believe in Allah while at the same time it condemns all others as infidels and incites violence toward them. Christianity does not do that.

WJ

(3) It may be that Allah will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For Allah has power (over all things); And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    ( سورة الممتحنة , Al-Mumtahana, Chapter #60, Verse #7)

(1) And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #103)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    More of that dry philosophy?
    Feed on the living bread from heaven.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 29 2009,06:56)
    Hi BD

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 28 2009,14:38)

God Bless!

There you go again. Now you are claiming that the entire Bible is corrupt, not just Pauls letters and the book of Acts.

And again you exalt the Koran over the scritpures which came from an evil dictator who raped and mudered many in the name of a false God.

As far as the lying scribes quote, there is nothing that said the lying scribes were the writers of the scriptures.

The lying scribes can be those that were like Mohammad who didn't have anything to do with YHWH or his inspired words!

WJ

(9) Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: “We hear and we disobey”; and “Hear what is not Heard”; and “Ra'ina”; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said: “What hear and we obey”; and “Do hear”; and “Do look at us”; it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and but few of them will believe.
    ( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #46)

(11) But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few – ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #13)

Jeremiah 8:7-9 (King James Version)

7 Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.

8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

Isaiah 59:12-14 (King James Version)

12For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

13In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

Jeremiah 29:22-24 (King James Version)

23 Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account