Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 3,041 through 3,060 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Women are equal to men
    and
    men are at a higher level

WHAT CONFUSION!
    Babylon = quran

Does the bible say the very same thing that you called confusion? I won’t give you the verses but does the Bible say that very same thing? Yes or no?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Hi Nick,

That is what islam FORCES THEM TO DO! Their only remedy
    is for them to renounce islam accepting Jesus Christ as Messiah.

Accepting Jesus Christ as Messiah = Christian
    Rejecting Jesus Christ as Messiah = islam

This is the islamic dilemma – a by-polar religion based on confusion

Accepting Christ as Messiah = Islam
    Accepting Christ as God = Christianity

Ed J
    Participant

Women are equal to men

Woman can only have one husband, but according to Muhammad men can have four
    ………..(except Muhammad of course)
    And according to Muhammad a women’s testimony is only worth 1/2 of a mans

NO EQUALITY THERE – that is hypocrisy

Ed J
    Participant

No BD,
    Loving your wife (the weaker vessel) with the love you have for yourself is not the same as hypocrisy.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Women are equal to men

Woman can only have one husband, but according to Muhammad men can have four
    ………..(except Muhammad of course)
    And according to Muhammad a women’s testimony is only worth 1/2 of a mans

NO EQUALITY THERE – that is hypocrisy

As I said before, I could give you the verses to show you the Bible says the same but teaching you guys doesn’t help it’s like throwing pearls to swine.
    Don’t get me wrong I love sharing with you all but if I show you where you are wrong for some reason you are so ungrateful you can’t simply say “thank you, i didn’t know that”

If you want me to show you where you are wrong and you ask me to show you I will, however if you just think about the patriarchs many had multiple wives and in the NT there is a verse that show men still had many wives if they had the time for them but if you get deeper than that you have to consider why a Man would have more than one wife in the first place (Hint: not a sexual reason)

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

No BD,
    Loving your wife (the weaker vessel) with the love you have for yourself is not the same as hypocrisy.

by the way this sentence says you wrote says the same thing: same as yourself i.e. equal and then weaker vessel

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

I’m always willing to discuss the bible in it’s completeness.

“Weaker” is NOT the same as ‘LESSER’ – the quran is a ‘book of fraud’

bodhitharta
    Participant

Weaker = less strength

As I said, it’s all there in your own Bible, you mentioned something about the testimony of a woman being half the testimony of a man, the Bible says a woman shouldn’t speak at all in the assembly so her testimony is not even half in the bible

Ed J
    Participant

If you want me to show you where you are wrong and you ask me to show you I will, however if you just think about the patriarchs many had multiple wives and in the NT there is a verse that show men still had many wives if they had the time for them but if you get deeper than that you have to consider why a Man would have more than one wife in the first place (Hint: not a sexual reason)

Hi BD,

Premise: If he did it, so can I??? CAN YOU NOT SEE the faultiness in this rational?
    Hitler attempted genocide of the Jews, so what’s wrong if muslims attempt this.

The answer is:
    BECAUSE GOD SAID IT WAS WRONG
    When are you going to come out of your delusion?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Leviticus: This book deals mainly with the duties of the priesthood, the Levites. Women were not allowed to become priests.

In Numbers 27:8-11, Moses describes the rules of inheritance that God has stated. If a man dies, his son inherits the estate; his daughter gets nothing. Only if there is no son, will his daughter inherit. If there are no children, then the estate is given to the man’s brothers; his sister(s) get nothing. If he had no brother, the estate goes to his nearest male relative. “…If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter. And if he have no daughter, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his brethren. And if he have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his father’s brethren. And if his father have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his kinsman that is next to him of his family….”

Allah (thus) directs you as regards your Children’s (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females: if only daughters, two or more, their share is two-thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is a half. For parents, a sixth share of the inheritance to each, if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased Left brothers (or sisters) the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases (‘s) after the payment of legacies and debts. Ye know not whether your parents or your children are nearest to you in benefit. These are settled portions ordained by Allah; and Allah is All-knowing, Al-wise.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #11)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

So if a one’s brother dies and he takes their family into his house, that
    somehow means that he has multiplied wives unto himself? Is that your take?

spin

transitive verb
    3b : to evolve, express, or fabricate by processes of mind or imagination [b](Link)[/b]

princess
    Participant

Women were not allowed to become priests

wonder why?

are men closer to god then they are, can they be the only one that gets close to god.

if I was one to just go out on limb it would be almost some had the thought that women were made to serve men, because god made two of everything first, the only one mold of man…………..the only species that god made without the a female.

since all you know your bible so well, why did your Gods make man first without female when HE your Gods made two of every other kind?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Princess

since all you know your bible so well, why did your Gods make man first without female when HE your Gods made two of every other kind?

I guess you could say, save the best for last. A woman in Islam is like a jewel.A jewel is usually safely kept in a luxurious box in order to keep it from being distorted. In order to protect and honour a Muslim woman Allah legislated Hijab (veil – a Muslim woman’s dress), because this veil covers her beauty. Nobody is allowed to take pleasure by looking at her except her husband whom Allah has permitted. In the Bible or Quran the progression of Creation goes from the most abstract(skies/mountains) to the MOST private and Personal(The Woman)

david
    Participant

Hi bod

With reference to your women are like jewels statement, what are your thoughts on beating women, in the Muslim tradition?

(I really haven’t studied this but there are those sensational type of pictures floating around)

AndrewAD
    Participant

But if the jewel dishounors its master and shines not so bright anymore it could just be trampled and thrown to the garbage heap?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@David

Hi bod

With reference to your women are like jewels statement, what are your thoughts on beating women, in the Muslim tradition?

(I really haven’t studied this but there are those sensational type of pictures floating around)

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband’s) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #34)

This is very clear and I know men CHRISTIAN men and other men who follow this same line as a matter of fact even gay men if someone is disrespecting you and possible cheating on you or behaving that way what IS going to happen even without knowing any scriptures you are going to first be upset and talk about it and be angry with them if you get pass that point as many would just break up right there but the next thing is going to be not wanting to touch them, now ANY man reading this right now knows how serious a situation has to be to not want to share a bed with woman so at this point she would really be acting out of control and when they keep being out of control there is no doubt that the two may scuffle meaning the man may grab her, push her or do more…most guys will try to pretend that it doesn’t happen but these are the liars because women know what MOST men will do and they can be of any or no religion. The only difference is if a man can limit the exposure to this type of thing because soon after that the next step is divorce.

Keep in mind this type of man is completely taking care of the woman, she doesn’t have to work and if she desires to work she gets to do whatever she wants with the money, he may also do most of the house chores except a few, she is literally treated like a treasure so there is no excuse for betrayal

bodhitharta
    Participant

@AndrewAD

But if the jewel dishounors its master and shines not so bright anymore it could just be trampled and thrown to the garbage heap?

Christian men are hypocrites they fight with their wives and then pretend they are holy but God is not dumb He knows all that people do and all that is in human nature so their is no hiding….If you have a Godly woman you will never have to even raise your voice to her, but if you have a woman who is behaving unGodly and you do not chastise her you don’t give a damn about her if you are a Godly man

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

Muslim women may indeed be jewels, but islam teaches muslim men
    that they may beat them into submission and rape them as they please.

islam is a fulfillment of Dan 11:36-39 as women have little to no human rights.

And “the king”(Muhammad) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and
    magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against (YHVH)the God of gods,

and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
    Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:

for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces(al-Lah):
    and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and
    pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge
    and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.” (Dan.11:36-39)

This is who our war is against David

al-Lah is satan YHVH is GOD
    Witness (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

For those who have eyes to see…

“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground,
    which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
    in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look
    upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake
    kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not
    the house of his prisoners?” (Isa 14:12-17)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

islam has a problem that you may not be aware of. I will spell it out for you.

1. It says that it is “a conformation of what went before”.
    That is suppose to mean that it confirms the Torah and Gospel,
    but it actually contradicts BOTH of them in very substantial ways.

2. The bible, no-where in the quran is said to be corrupted; period!

3. In it, it says that Christians are suppose to judge by the Gospel,
    and if Christians don’t then we are no better than an unbeliever.
    Their problem is: when we do this we must judge islam false.

4. So to keep islam from self-destruction, the proponents of it
    have postulated that “The Bible” (according to them) has been corrupted.
    When there is no place in the quran where this corruption is said to have happened.

5. So BD cannot say the bible (according to islam) is wrong.
    So you see that is why BD is in such a pickle. He keeps trying to
    insinuate wrongness to the bible where it contradicts the quran, BUT
    he cannot say it is wrong, because the quran says the bible is God’s word.

Contradictions upon contradictions upon contradictions,
    what a by-polar religion – that is the reason BD is so confused!
    He wants to believe in hypocrisy. We need to pray that God will open his eyes

Viewing 20 posts - 3,041 through 3,060 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account