Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,441 through 2,460 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ July 16 2013,14:26)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 16 2013,09:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,14:52)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 15 2013,13:16)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 15 2013,09:24)
    QUOTE:
    First of all Abraham took Sarah as a wife and second Ishmael was still the Firstborn and the Law says Ishmael was still due a double portion and that is what you see today.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    SARAH WAS NOT MARRIED TO ABRAHAM.
    HE WAS JUST SLEEPING WITH HER.
    SO THAT IS NOT TRUE; WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
    AND YOU ARE NOT READING MY QUOTES REGARDING THE FIRST BORNS OR HAVE IGNORED. DAVID WAS NOT THE FIRST BORN EITHER,AND HE WAS PREFERRED TO HIS ELDER BROTHERS.SO YOUR FIRST BORN ANALOGY DOES NOT HOLD ANY WATER.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    The revelation of truth you did not know makes you uncomfortable and I understand that.UNQUOTE:

——————————————————————
    NOTHING MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE.
    AND I KNOW THE PROPHESIES.
    ——————————————————————

QUOTE:
    When you look from a different viewpoint you will see different things. For instance you place the book of Revelation
    in a current context even including th USA which didn't exist at the time as part of this prophecy o revelation, why

——————————————————————
    THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO LOOK AT PROPHESIES.
    GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION; THAT ANYONE CAN INTERPRET IT THEIR OWN WAY.
    THE USA IS ONLY ONE PART OF BABYLON.
    BABYLON IS THE WHOLE WORLD,THE ARAB NATIONS INCLUDED.
    ——————————————————————
    ISAIAH 14:31.Howl 'o gate,cry 'o city; thou whole palastina, art **desolved**:for there shall come from the north a smoke,and none shall be alone in his appointed time.('o gate;meaning the the way into a religionTHE ENTERING INTO).
    'o city,meaning the religion itself,where the people gather.The whole world of **islam is the city**,where the muslems dwell spiritually.

Zeph.2:5.Woe; unto the inhabitants of the sea coast,the nation of the cherethites,the word of the Lord is **against you,o' canaan**,the land of the *philistines*;I will even **destroy thee** that there shall be *no inhabitants*.
    (God is speaking of islam here).(take note,do not close your eyes).

Zech.14:21.——and in *that day* there shall be **no more the cananites** in the house of the Lord of host.
    (muslems will not be part in the house of the Lord).

Numbers 24:20. —-amalek was the first of the nations;
    but his **latter end** shall be that he **perished FOR EVER**.

Please dont ignore those scriptures, just because you love the qur'an so much,and dont be offended.

wakeup.

We both made an error the person in question was not Sarah but Hagar… I have no idea why I wrote Sarah pobably was just the name in my mind for comparison. With that being said:

Genesis 16:3
    And Sarai Abram’s wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.

If you are waiting for Islam to end you wait and I will wait to and we will both see. Zeph 2:5 an Zech 14:21 have nothing to do with Islam and Islam is not a nationality or ethnic group such as “arab” Arabians do not even make up th bulk of Islam

Boditharta.

Yes we both made a small error;

Regarding those prophesies.
    Who do you think God is taking To,and about?
    Are the palistinians not the oppressed?

wakeup.

God was talking about those HE was talking about and those people are gone.

If anything Islam Completedthe will of God

Palestine was conquered by the Islamic Empire, beginning in 634 CE. In 636 CE, the Battle of Yarmouk during the Muslim conquest of Syria symbolized the complete Muslim takeover of the region, which was regarded as Bilad a-Sham (Greater Syria).

Boditharta.

Are you really saying that palistina does not exist anymore? There are no more palistinians?
    You must tell the chief of Gaza that.

That makes my point more strong; saying that God was speaking about *islam*,not physical palistinians.

wakeup.

No, my point was after the Prophecy you mentioned those of ISLAM conquered that land which had not been Muslim until then so the Prophecy coul not pertain to ISLAM unless you consider tht Islam made the prophecy come true.

There are no more Cananites they have been absorbed by the cultures around them s th Prophecy already came true

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

The quranic Prophecy has indeed been Prophesied in the bible:

“And he(the false prophet Muhammad) doeth great wonders, so that he
    maketh fire(the quran) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them(muslims) that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
    which he(Muhammad) had power to do in the sight of the [islamic] beast (Rev. 17:11);” (Rev. 13:13-14)

Do you, as a muslim, consider the quran to be a miracle, or no?         (<– please answer)

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,13:31)
    Point #2:

Here the Apostle Paul is speaking prophetically about the inception of islam by Lucifer/Satan:

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The quran was reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by Satan!

God bless
    Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,11:54)
    Hi BD,

The quranic Prophecy has indeed been Prophesied in the bible:

maketh fire(the quran) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them(muslims) that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
    which he(Muhammad) had power to do in the sight of the [islamic] beast (Rev. 17:11);” (Rev. 13:13-14)

Do you, as a muslim, consider the quran to be a miracle, or no?         (<– please answer)

Ed (witness)

Yes, it is a Miracle.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,11:54)

Point #2:

Here the Apostle Paul is speaking prophetically about the inception of islam by Lucifer/Satan:

be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the

The quran was reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by Satan!

God bless
    Ed J

Dd you not rea dthis part:

into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

This is a statement of Past tense before the Quran was sent or Muhammad was born. Paul said this was happening in his day.

be some that trouble you,
    and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,

So these people he is talking about are not changing what was taught the are perverting what Paul taught them so this could not be Islam, because Islam and the Quran is saying that Jesus did not die on th cross, Paul was talking about people who areed that Jesus died on the cross but insisted that the gentiles convert to Judaism

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Islam perverts the gospel of Christ and troubles Christians. And you have
    been so soon removed from the Gospel of Christ unto another gospel.
    You know that these are both true though you will likely deny it.

Ed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,12:49)
    Hi BD,

Ed

ED

the scripture “YOU” quoted said that the Gosel had already been perverted 600 years before Muhammad was born and I agree. Do you agree?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 17 2013,15:08)

Hi BD,

Ed

ED

the scripture “YOU” quoted said that the Gosel had already been perverted 600 years before Muhammad was born and I agree. Do you agree?

Hi BD,

Other Prophecies as well as this one have a smaller short term fulfillment and a LARGER long term fulfillment.
    Take how David was inspired to write Psalm 22 about how he felt (short term) about himself, Yet we see a MUCH LARGER
    fulfillment as a description of Jesus' crucifixion and subsequent death, *along with a promise of God's reversal (AKA the resurrection).
    *”For thou wilt not leave my (Jesus') soul in hell (see 1Peter 3:18-20); neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption(rot in the grave).” (Psalms 16:10 )

Ed

Ed J
    Participant

Once again, your reasoning does not get islam off the hook.  

“Because thy rage against me and thy tumult is come up into mine ears, therefore I will put my hook
     in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.” (2 Kings 19:28)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

If the sun were to give a giant “coronal mass ejection” (CME),
    which would burn up the Kaaba and most most of islam,
    would you consider that as sign from YHVH?

Ed (witness)

journey42
    Participant

Hi Wakeup

Please come back.  Your discussions with BD were most interesting.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,15:37)

Hi BD,

Ed

ED

Hi BD,

Other Prophecies as well as this one have a smaller short term fulfillment and a LARGER long term fulfillment.
    Take how David was inspired to write Psalm 22 about how he felt (short term) about himself, Yet we see a MUCH LARGER
    fulfillment as a description of Jesus' crucifixion and subsequent death, *along with a promise of God's reversal (AKA the resurrection).
    *”For thou wilt not leave my (Jesus') soul in hell (see 1Peter 3:18-20); neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption(rot in the grave).” (Psalms 16:10 )

Ed

Okay ED

But the scripture “YOU” quoted said that the Gosel had already been perverted 600 years before Muhammad was born and I agree. Do you agree? Pease answer this time Yes or No

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,15:40)
    Once again, your reasoning does not get islam off the hook.  

“Because thy rage against me and thy tumult is come up into mine ears, therefore I will put my hook
     in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.” (2 Kings 19:28)

ED

2 Kings 19:29

29 “This will be the sign for you, Hezekiah:

Read more attack less

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,15:58)
    Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

How can you burn up Islam when it is a description it is not like saying “Christian” Or “Jew” A Jew is a nationality/ethnic description, A Christian is specific to followers of Christ but ISLAM and Muslim are actions only it is about SUBMISSION so yes if all the PEOPLE that submit to GOD were destroyed instantly I guess that would be a rapture.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 18 2013,10:03)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,15:37)

Hi BD,

Ed

ED

Hi BD,

Ed

Okay ED

But the scripture “YOU” quoted said that the Gosel had already been perverted 600 years before Muhammad was born and I agree. Do you agree? Pease answer this time Yes or No

Hi BD,

There were people trying to pervert it then, but the false prophet Muhammad perverted
    the Gospel of Christ so much he gets special mention in the book of Revelation.  (see Rev.19:20-21)

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
     with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that wor-
     shipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev 19:20)

The beast – is world conquest
    the mark of the beast – is islam
    the false prophet – is Muhammad
    and his god al-Lah – is satan himself.

The lake of fire – is the fire of YHVH's presence.
    (see Hebrews 12:29 and Revelation 14:9-14)

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 18 2013,10:11)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2013,15:58)
    Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

How can you burn up Islam when it is a description it is not like saying “Christian” Or “Jew” A Jew is a nationality/ethnic description, A Christian is specific to followers of Christ but ISLAM and Muslim are actions only it is about SUBMISSION so yes if all the PEOPLE that submit to GOD were destroyed instantly I guess that would be a rapture.

So is that a “No” then? …or a “Yes”?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 18 2013,14:19)
    Hi BD,

There were people trying to pervert it then, but the false prophet Muhammad perverted
    the Gospel of Christ so much he gets special mention in the book of Revelation.  (see Rev.19:20-21)

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
     with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that wor-
     shipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.” (Rev 19:20)

Ed (witness)

So when is it that people who were not Muslim not able to buy or sell?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 18 2013,14:35)

Quote (Ed J @ July 18 2013,14:19)
    Hi BD,

Ed (witness)

So when is it that people who were not Muslim not able to buy or sell?

Hi BD,

They are not allowed to sell or buy Christian books in muslim countries.

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Point #2:

God bless
    Ed J

The content of this post relates to my next post…  (come back and re-read it)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

The quranic Prophecy
                                    (also see last Post)
     maketh fire(the quran) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men
     which he(Muhammad) had power to do in the sight of the beast (Rev. 17:11);” (Rev. 13:13-14)

Ed (witness)

Viewing 20 posts - 2,441 through 2,460 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account