Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,08:10)

Quote (Colter @ June 18 2013,22:27)

Quote (Ed J @ June 18 2013,14:21)
    Hi BD,

I believe the point Colter is making is:
    Jesus as owner of the house is above the servants of the house.

Ed

Hi Ed,

That’s a good way of putting it, but BD is not allowed to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, in militant Islam that is the ONE unforgivable sin:

Colter

Hi Colter,

'islam' is the spirit of antichrist; they deny both the father and the son. (see 1John 2:22, Gal.1:8, & 2Cor.11:14)

Ed

Hi Colter,

“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit “He” (YHVH) taketh away” (John 15:2)
    The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall
      perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.” (Jeremiah 10:11)

Ed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,08:19)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi Ed,

That’s a good way of putting it, but BD is not allowed to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, in militant Islam that is the ONE unforgivable sin:

Colter

Hi Colter,

'islam' is the spirit of antichrist; they deny both the father and the son. (see 1John 2:22, Gal.1:8, & 2Cor.11:14)

Ed

Hi Colter,

Ed

“Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name,
     they bear witness of me. But ye(islamists) believe not, because ye(islamists) are not of my sheep,
     as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them
     eternal life; and they(Jews & Christians) shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” (John 10:25-28)

Ed J
    Participant

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth
     up some other way(like the false prophet of islam), the same is a thief and a robber. But he
     that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and
     the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
     And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.” (John 10:1-5)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 18 2013,14:13)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2013,10:35)

Quote (2besee @ June 17 2013,21:42)
    Bod,
    Scripture tells us that Jesus is the Son of God, and eternal life is to know him and to know the Father. It is a learning process, with so many problems, and the times are getting hard spiritually as I am certain Muslims would agree. But, there is only one door, and that is Jesus Christ.

When you sa that Jesus is the only door how is it you do not understand that the same thing would go for Moses and the prophets or do you think that you can accept Jesus in your life and reject Moses and the prophets?

Ephesians 2:20
    built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Do you think you throwing away the foundation the house will stand, No it won't. Jesus is the cornerstone so that door doesn't stand by itself you have to believe in ALL the prophets an if you do not then as Jesus says:

Matthew 7:21
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Yet you say that Jesus is the only door and yet you forget the one who sent him. Jesus clearly says NOT EVERYONE who says unto HIM “Lord'Lord””

But in reference to the one who sent him the scriptures say:

Acts 2:21
    And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Hi BD,

Muhammad is the false prophet of Rev.13:11; him we *DON'T* have to listen to.

Ed

1 John 5:1
    ]B]Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God[/B]: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 18 2013,19:42)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2013,14:06)

Quote (Colter @ June 18 2013,13:34)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2013,12:19)

Quote (Colter @ June 18 2013,11:58)
    No, you didn't show me that Jesus was a merely a prophet, you showed me where Jesus used a common phrase about people who teach or reveal truth.

* Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and asked his apostles to keep it a secret until he left.

* The apostles and later Christians did not, do not consider Jesus to be a prophet.

* Islam has reduced Jesus to prophet and influenced you with their lack of faith and understanding.

Matthew 16:13-20

“When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”

14 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. ………………20 Then he ordered his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah.

The Son of God can be divine because God made him that way, it doesn't matter that you neither believe nor understand what God can and can't do. God is not limited by your finite mind. Just because the creators of Islam didn't believe or understand doesn't mean that it's not true.

Colter

The people were saying or thinking he was one of the prophets of old. To say the son of the living God is not to say he was not a prophet and you keep saying “mere Prophet” as thre is such a thing as a “mere Prophet”

David was considered the son of the living God as well, So was Solomon…etc

Now, Let us look at Exodus 4:22 “Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn.”  

Here we see in this verse that Israel is not only God's so called “Son”, but also his first born !!.  Does this mean that Jehovah is Israel?  Does it mean that we must worship Israel as Jehovah or Allah?  Of course not !!!

Also, let us look at Jeremiah 31:9 “I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.”  Ephraim in this verse means Israel.  This verse is similar to Exodus 4:22.

Let us also look at Psalm 2:7 “….Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.”  

Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his “Son”, but also had made him his begotten Son  !!!.

So what, we are all sons of God, but we are not all the divine creator Son who is eternal, who came down from heaven, lived, died and raised himself up in a new form, who returned to heaven and is now invested with “all power and authority in heaven and on earth”

People thought various things about the identity of this man Jesus, but the Father bore witness to his true identity in the hearts of the apostles. In secret they acknowledged the truth, he admitted the truth, he forbid them from revealing that he was much more than a prophet.

No prophets ever did what Jesus did nor did they make such claims about themselves.

That dog just won't hunt!

Colter

What did Jesusdo that the Prophets did not do?

Elijah and Elisha raised others from the dead in fact the Bones of Elisha raised someone from the dead. Elijah did many miracles and so did Elisha, not to mention Moses. Elijah was even taken up to heaven in a whirlwind

Biditharta.

CAN PROPHETS LIKE MOHAMAD FORGIVE SINS?

wakeup.

Can you forgive sin?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 18 2013,21:23)

What did Jesus do that the Prophets did not do?

Is that even a serious question? Are you sooooo desirous to defend what Islam tells you about Jesus that you would delude yourself by focusing on some elements but not ALL the facts associated with the story of Christ?

The prophets did not:

* live in heaven before this world was

* create the world

* leave his place and all it's glory behind to incarnate as a mortal to reveal the Father in greater detail to mankind.

* have duel natures

* live a sinless life

* claim they could resurrect themselves from the dead to prove their divinity

* return to heaven as Sovereign Lord and God!

Why do you not consider Jesus to have been “John the Baptist, Elijah, Jeremiah or one of the prophets, because those were the rumors at the time according to Peter? But Jesus goes on to validate who the apostles thought he was, NOT a prophet, the Christ!

Colter

Jesus did not create the world if you say he did then you are calling THE MOST HIGH a LIAR.

Isaiah 44:24
    Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 45:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

The rumors of Jesus being somen else is because others had done those types of things but no rumor such ashim being “god” existed. Christ is not God, he is Christ your belief is Anti-Christ because you take away his position and create a false position but it does not displease Jesus to be Christ because that was his anointing and what he was sanctified to be and do.

If Jesus was God would he say:

Matthew 20:23
    And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Mark 10:40
    But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,08:33)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi Ed,

Colter

Hi Colter,

Ed

Hi Colter,

Ed

“Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name,
     they bear witness of me. But ye(islamists) believe not, because ye(islamists) are not of my sheep,
     as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them
     eternal life; and they(Jews & Christians) shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” (John 10:25-28)

Matthew 21:43
    Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 18 2013,12:19)

The people were saying or thinking he was one of the prophets of old. To say the son of the living God is not to say he was not a prophet and you keep saying “mere Prophet” as thre is such a thing as a “mere Prophet”

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi Ed,

“In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: “Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every—one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things.”
    —Quran sura 5

Centuries after Jesus left this new militant religion of Islam evolved to fill a void among the Semitic tribes or cousins of the ancient Hebrews. While it's really difficult for anyone to deny the heart felt words of Jesus, the people who created Islam lacked faith or belief in the entire story so they adopted what they did believe to build their new religion with.

BD would be in danger of being killed by Islamist if he became a disciple of Jesus The Christ. So at best we will only get half truths from him. Swats at gnats but swallows camels.

Colter

Once again you know little I am a direct follower of Jesus Christ. He submitted himself to God and God saved him from the cross as God promised:

Psalm 91

King James Version (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Do YOU BELIEVE?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2013,11:55)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi Ed,

Colter

Hi Colter,

Ed

Hi Colter,

Ed

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Hi BD,

That nation is the U.S.A.

Ed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2013,11:43)

Bod,
    Scripture tells us that Jesus is the Son of God, and eternal life is to know him and to know the Father. It is a learning process, with so many problems, and the times are getting hard spiritually as I am certain Muslims would agree. But, there is only one door, and that is Jesus Christ.

When you sa that Jesus is the only door how is it you do not understand that the same thing would go for Moses and the prophets or do you think that you can accept Jesus in your life and reject Moses and the prophets?

built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Do you think you throwing away the foundation the house will stand, No it won't. Jesus is the cornerstone so that door doesn't stand by itself you have to believe in ALL the prophets an if you do not then as Jesus says:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Yet you say that Jesus is the only door and yet you forget the one who sent him. Jesus clearly says NOT EVERYONE who says unto HIM “Lord'Lord””

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Hi BD,

Ed

]B]Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God[/B]: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

islamists don't believe Jesus is born of God. now do they?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,12:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2013,11:55)

Hi BD,

Ed

Hi Ed,

Colter

Hi Colter,

Ed

Hi Colter,

Ed

Hi BD,

That nation is the U.S.A.

Ed

Lol…..You mean the number 1 place for sin. Where being Gay is cool? Violence is what makes number 1 films and Atheism is on a continuous rise. ED don't mean to be rude but, Shut Up!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,12:08)

Bod,

Hi BD,

Ed

You don't know what the term means but the Bible says that anyone who believes that Jesus is Christ is born of God

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2013,12:17)

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,12:08)

Bod,

Hi BD,

Ed

You don't know what the term means but the Bible says that anyone who believes that Jesus is Christ is born of God

No it doesn't.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 19 2013,11:53)

Quote (Colter @ June 18 2013,21:23)

What did Jesus do that the Prophets did not do?

Is that even a serious question? Are you sooooo desirous to defend what Islam tells you about Jesus that you would delude yourself by focusing on some elements but not ALL the facts associated with the story of Christ?

The prophets did not:

* live in heaven before this world was

* create the world

* leave his place and all it's glory behind to incarnate as a mortal to reveal the Father in greater detail to mankind.

* have duel natures

* live a sinless life

* claim they could resurrect themselves from the dead to prove their divinity

* return to heaven as Sovereign Lord and God!

Why do you not consider Jesus to have been “John the Baptist, Elijah, Jeremiah or one of the prophets, because those were the rumors at the time according to Peter? But Jesus goes on to validate who the apostles thought he was, NOT a prophet, the Christ!

Colter

Jesus did not create the world if you say he did then you are calling THE MOST HIGH a LIAR.

Isaiah 44:24
    Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 45:22-24

King James Version (KJV)

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

The rumors of Jesus being somen else is because others had done those types of things but no rumor such ashim being “god” existed. Christ is not God, he is Christ your belief is Anti-Christ because you take away his position and create a false position but it does not displease Jesus to be Christ because that was his anointing and what he was sanctified to be and do.

If Jesus was God would he say:

Matthew 20:23
    And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Mark 10:40
    But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

The divine nature of Jesus as the Son of God was indeed new to the Jews, it was revealed in the life of the incarnate Son. But it is indeed difficult to teach religious people anything new when they make the writings of holy men into Gods writing.

Johns term “Anti-Christ” was applicable to those who denied Jesus was the Christ, so you seem ignorant of that as well. This is the same John who taught that Jesus made the world, but you ignore that.

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Islam in the bible, what every Muslim needs to know.

Hi Everyone,

Most people are yet to realize that islam has indeed been prophesied in our Christian bible.
    In this thread we will draw a correlation between selected bible verses and their islamic fulfillment.

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Point #1:

Islam is 'antichrist', because it denies both the father and the son. (see sura 18:4-5)

“He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.” (1John 2:22)

B'shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Point #2:

Here the Apostle Paul is speaking prophetically about the inception of islam by Lucifer/Satan:

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The quran was reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by Satan!

God bless
    Ed J

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 19 2013,13:31)
    Point #2:

Here the Apostle Paul is speaking prophetically about the inception of islam by Lucifer/Satan:

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The quran was reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by Satan!

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ.

What about the Mormons; Jw's; Scientology;the Roman church.
    Are they not preaching another Christ?

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Bod, I am sorry, been a bit distracted lately and will reply to your posts soon.

Spock
    Participant

* Sect divided Christianity itself is at variance with the original gospel of the kingdom.

* Muslims do not deny the Father, they call him Allah, seeking his will in their lives is central to their Faith. They have and do find God and the Son in spirit; they just don't understand the truths of the spirit world.

* After Jesus left his world received the story his life and identity second hand, third hand, diluted and compromised.

* The “good news” gospel was generic, non-denominational, it was intended to benefit ALL world religions but the early messengers became to rigid and unyielding with their own personal interpretations of the life of Jesus. Paul’s ideas and activities stunted the spread of the message to the eastern world.

* After churches esentualy reestablished the Sandedrin in the authoritarian structure, descention among the ranks of sincere beleivers was dealt with swiftly by way of public defrocking, torture and death.

* We live now in a new age, under a new dispensation of grace and truth, spiritually liberated from the retarding influence of doctrines, creeds and primitive Christianity.

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 2,181 through 2,200 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account