Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,061 through 2,080 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

The evidence is quite clear Wakeup, islam is the spirit of antichrist…

Daniel 11:37-39 (1)Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, (2)nor the desire of women,
    (3)nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 (4)But in his estate shall he
    honor the God of forces: (5)and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold,
    and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39 Thus shall he do in the most
    strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory:
    and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

This can only be the prophet of islam (Rev.13:11,18)
    and his god (Rev.12:3,9); wake-up! (Eph.5:14)

1. YHVH, the God of our fathers, do they disregard.
    2. The desire of women is Women have no rights.
    3. YHVH, they disregard; and follow a fake god.
    4. Who is the god of forces, islam of course.
    5. And who do muslims build mosques to?
    6. When were the prophets over with?
    7. Who do they say has no Son?

1 John 2:22 “He is antichrist, (7)that denieth the Father and the Son.”
    Luke 16:16 “The law and (6)the prophets were until John:
    since that time the kingdom of God is preached.
    Meaning: God and his Children. (Romans 8:16)

(7)Romans 8:16 The [HolySpirit] itself beareth witness
    with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

B'shem
    YHVH

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 07 2013,08:55)
    The evidence is quite clear Wakeup, islam is the spirit of antichrist…

Daniel 11:37-39 (1)Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, (2)nor the desire of women,
    (3)nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 (4)But in his estate shall he
    honor the God of forces: (5)and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold,
    and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39 Thus shall he do in the most
    strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory:
    and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

This can only be the prophet of islam (Rev.13:11,18)
    and his god (Rev.12:3,9); wake-up! (Eph.5:14)

1 John 2:22 “He is antichrist, (7)that denieth the Father and the Son.”
    Luke 16:16 “The law and (6)the prophets were until John:
    since that time the kingdom of God is preached.
    Meaning: God and his Children. (Romans 8:16)

(7)Romans 8:16 The [HolySpirit] itself beareth witness
    with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

B'shem
    YHVH

EdJ.

This is your quote:
    ——————————————————————
    Answer:
    1. Not they, but *HE*(you are spinning here).
    2. No,not physical women,but he has no desire for any religion,for he alone is to be worshipped as god.
    3.Not they; *but HE* ( this is another spin of yours).
    4.No; not islam but POWER and precious stones(wealth).
    5.Muslems build mosques to allah in heaven;not to a man.
    6.The prophets are untill John. This *man god* does not need any prophet,but just for the people to worship his image.
    7.*HE* is not they. *HE* is not islam.*HE*is a man.*HE*is the son of perdition;as god sitteth in the temple of god saying that he is god.(2thess2).

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Not sure if this video has been posted before, but I found it interesting. The only thing that stood out to me as to being wrong is his Trinitarian view. But he makes a good case against Islam.

Please keep this topic about this video.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 07 2013,10:55)
    Not sure if this video has been posted before, but I found it interesting. The only thing that stood out to me as to being wrong is his Trinitarian view. But he makes a good case against Islam.

Please keep this topic about this video.

Hi T8

He is a good speaker, and I like what he said about them calling God Allah, that it is not the same God we worship. That was good. But he doesn't realise that the false prophet will come from the North (Europe) so his whole interpretation goes wrong from there.

I think the false prophet will be a Jew, but from Europe. The muslem nations are referred to as the King of the East or South. (of Jerusalem).
    The scriptures say that Israel will make a secret deal with the false prophet, and we know that is to destroy the dome of the rock. The kings of the east cross over in fury to seek revenge, and they are called the Medes. (today known as Iran) it would make sense that if the false prophet was from them, then they would not go to war against him.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 30 2012,16:14)
    I believe that the Bible is authentic and follow the teachings of both the Quran and the Bible. The difference is I study context and progression which allows me to see a clearer and larger picture.

For example, when the Bible says that Jesus is the son of God, the Quran says he is not.

That is a type of progression. Truth then denial of truth.

And sure there will be things spoken of in the Quran that are true just as the Book of Mormon, Divine Principles, and the Urantia do to as well. To get people to believe a lie you have to give them some truth after all. That is now you catch a fish. Give them real food, but put a hook in it and reel them toward the lie.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 06 2013,17:57)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 30 2012,16:14)
    I believe that the Bible is authentic and follow the teachings of both the Quran and the Bible. The difference is I study context and progression which allows me to see a clearer and larger picture.

For example, when the Bible says that Jesus is the son of God, the Quran says he is not.

That is a type of progression. Truth then denial of truth.

And sure there will be things spoken of in the Quran that are true just as the Book of Mormon, Divine Principles, and the Urantia do to as well. To get people to believe a lie you have to give them some truth after all. That is now you catch a fish. Give them real food, but put a hook in it and reel them toward the lie.

That's funny t8 because the bible says the angels are the sons of God, and many are the sons of God in th Bible yet you will then say “not the same with Jesus” so I ask you are angels the sons of God Literally? Or any of the other sons of God? in fact are we all gods as it says in scripture?

2besee
    Participant

Hi Bod,
    The difference in Jesus and us is that Jesus was the only sinless man, the only one who overcome.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 07 2013,17:21)
    Hi Bod,
    The difference in Jesus and us is that Jesus was the only sinless man, the only one who overcome.

Not true 2Besee! Revelation 3:12 clearly indicates that there will be other over-comers, besides just me and Jesus.

“To Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:
     and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God,
     which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God:
     and I will write upon him my new name.” (Revelation 3:12)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 07 2013,07:46)
    That's funny t8 because the bible says the angels are the sons of God, and many are the sons of God in th Bible yet you will then say “not the same with Jesus” so I ask you are angels the sons of God Literally? Or any of the other sons of God? in fact are we all gods as it says in scripture? v

Yes the angels are called the sons of God and yes we are the sons of God too. And we will be like the angels.

But Jesus is the son of God. What is the difference?

He is the prototype son. We will be like him.

Just as Jesus is like God, we will be like Jesus.

You see, he came from God, while creation is made by God through him. He did not come through anyone except his God. This makes him one rung up the ladder from us so to speak.

God> Christ > Man > Creation

The head of Christ is God and the head of the man is Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 07 2013,21:28)
    Not true 2Besee! Revelation 3:12 clearly indicates that there will be other over-comers, besides just me and Jesus.

But we do not overcome in our own strength.

We overcome because of him. I think this is the point of 2b's post. If Jesus didn't overcome for us then none of us would overcome.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 07 2013,20:28)

We overcome because of him. I think this is the point of 2b's post. If Jesus didn't overcome for us then none of us would overcome.

Thanks T8,

Perhaps I was not clear enough!

Your brother
    in Christ,
    Ed J

Spock
    Participant

Hi Bod,

Jesus was/is the creator Son, incarnate in the flesh as a revelation of the Father, for he is in the Father and the Father is in him.

With a duel nature Jesus was able to self limit his divinity and live as a man subject to the will of his Father, simultaneously revealing God to man, expanding mans realization of the personality of God.

God the Father, the first source and center, delegates[/] every part of himself that he can in his creative and administrative beings of relative divinity.

Jesus is now unquestioned Lord and God to us as the Father has deligated all power and authority in heaven and on earth to him.

Mortals of Time and Space
    (445.2) 40:5.1 Mortals represent the last link in the chain of those beings who are called sons of God. The personal touch of the Original and Eternal Son passes on down through a series of decreasingly divine and increasingly human personalizations until there arrives a being much like yourselves, one you can see, hear, and touch. And then you are made spiritually aware of the great truth which your faith may grasp — sonship with the eternal God!

(445.3) 40:5.2 Likewise does the Original and Infinite Spirit, by a long series of decreasingly divine and increasingly human orders, draw nearer and nearer to the struggling creatures of the realms, reaching the limit of expression in the angels — than whom you were created but a little lower — who personally guard and guide you in the life journey of the mortal career of time.

(445.4) 40:5.3 God the Father does not, cannot, thus downstep himself to make such near personal contact with the almost limitless number of ascending creatures throughout the universe of universes. But the Father is not deprived of personal contact with his lowly creatures; you are not without the divine presence. Although God the Father cannot be with you by direct personality manifestation, he is in you and of you in the identity of the indwelling Thought Adjusters, the divine Monitors. Thus does the Father, who is the farthest from you in personality and in spirit, draw the nearest to you in the personality circuit and in the spirit touch of inner communion with the very souls of his mortal sons and daughters. UB

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Hi Bod,

Jesus was/is the creator Son, incarnate in the flesh as a revelation of the Father, for he is in the Father and the Father is in him.

Jesus is now unquestioned Lord and God to us as the Father has deligated all power and authority in heaven and on earth to him.

With a duel nature Jesus was able to self limit his divinity and live as a man subject to the will of his Father, simultaneously revealing God to man, expanding mans realization of the personality of God.

God the Father, the first source and center, delegates every part of himself that he can in his creative and administrative beings of relative divinity.

Having successfully completed his 7th and final bestowal as one of his own co-created beings on one of his created worlds, successfully lived the human life while unerringly subject to the will of the Father, Jesus is now unquestioned sovereign Lord God of his creation.

Mortals of Time and Space

(445.2) 40:5.1 Mortals represent the last link in the chain of those beings who are called sons of God. The personal touch of the Original and Eternal Son passes on down through a series of decreasingly divine and increasingly human personalizations until there arrives a being much like yourselves, one you can see, hear, and touch. And then you are made spiritually aware of the great truth which your faith may grasp — sonship with the eternal God!

(445.3) 40:5.2 Likewise does the Original and Infinite Spirit, by a long series of decreasingly divine and increasingly human orders, draw nearer and nearer to the struggling creatures of the realms, reaching the limit of expression in the angels — than whom you were created but a little lower — who personally guard and guide you in the life journey of the mortal career of time.

(445.4) 40:5.3 God the Father does not, cannot, thus downstep himself to make such near personal contact with the almost limitless number of ascending creatures throughout the universe of universes. But the Father is not deprived of personal contact with his lowly creatures; you are not without the divine presence. Although God the Father cannot be with you by direct personality manifestation, he is in you and of you in the identity of the indwelling Thought Adjusters, the divine Monitors. Thus does the Father, who is the farthest from you in personality and in spirit, draw the nearest to you in the personality circuit and in the spirit touch of inner communion with the very souls of his mortal sons and daughters. UB

Colter

2besee
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 07 2013,22:28)

Thank you T8.

2besee
    Participant

You understand now Ed :)

2besee
    Participant

My batteries dead, Colter, I'll have to get back later.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 07 2013,22:38)
    You understand now Ed :)

Hi 2Besee,

I thought what you meant was: Jesus was the only one to overcome.
    One MUST become sinless to overcome! I hope you understand now.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

2besee
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Just so that you know, I have not/will not read the UB, just as I have not/will not read the Quran (though I have glanced through both).

Do you and Bod not get the feeling that the same spirit is not evident in the writing style, etc? Yet both the Quran and the UB are SAID to have come down from above? I

2besee
    Participant

Hi Ed.
    To be sinless is an ongoing lesson, and we should be moving forward in our attempt rather than going backwards.
    Much to say but not enough time right now!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Bod,

Hold up now, That was not the question. I said were the ANGELS also the sons of GOD and were everyone else called the son of God “The son of God”?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,061 through 2,080 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account