Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,021 through 2,040 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,13:53)
    Hi Georgie, I have one question for you to answer…

You do know that it is against 'sharia law' to preach Christ  -OR-  the bible and is
    punishable by death, beheading being their execution method; did you know this?

“and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, -AND-
     for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
     neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands” (Rev 20:4)

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Georgie,

Don't these facts mean anything to you?
    They line precisely with what God said would happen.
    Also look at the maps of the seven (now eight) world empires.  

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Medo-Persia

5. Greek

6. Roman

7. Ottoman

Those are the seven heads of the Rev.13:1-3 beast.
    The eighth, which we are currently in, the Islamic empire.
    which was of the seventh and it's deadly wound was healed.

7. Islamic empire

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,14:40)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 10 2013,14:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,14:03)

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 10 2013,13:32)
    You are getting the spirit of antichrist mixed up with the false prophet Ed.

Out of curiosity, where does the scriptures mention “the kingdom of the antichrist?”  I can't seem to find it.

Nope,

(the kingdom of the antichrist) Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

(the kingdom of the antichrist and false prophet) Rev 19:20 And the beast (Rev 17:11) was taken, and with him the false prophet(Muhammad)
    that wrought miracles before him(Rev.13:13), with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast(islam), and them
    that worshipped his image(world conquest). These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

God bless
    Ed J

(1)Mohummad is dead already.  (2)How can he be killed at the coming?

(3)Is he coming back to life?

Hi Georgie,

1) Your mind is really stuck in the flesh, isn't it?  
        The spirit of Mohammad lives on in the quran. The quran
        is the (strange) fire he made come down from heaven. (Rev 13:13)

2) How can a world empire be thrown into the lake of fire with a dead prophet?

3) John 5:25-29

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.or

Edj.

EDS QUOTE:
    1) Your mind is really stuck in the flesh, isn't it?
    The spirit of Mohammad lives on in the quran. The quran
    is the (strange) fire he made come down from heaven. (Rev 13:13)
    ( IN YOUR DOCTRINE ONLY).

2) How can a world empire be thrown into the lake of fire with a dead prophet?
    (THE SYSTEM WILL BE CRUSHED,AND THE LEADER CAST IN THE FIRE).

3) John 5:25-29.
    The hour is coming and now is when the dead shall hear the voice of the son of God.
    HE SAID; IS COMING AND IS NOW.

IS COMING; FOR THOSE THAT ARE STILL ALIVE.(future).
    IS NOW; FOR THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY DEAD.
    FOR THE DEAD; IS NOW FOR TIME IS NO MORE FOR THE DEAD. TIME STOPS.

So for the dead is the day they died.Time has stopped for them.

Same with the thieve on his right; he said; today you will be with me in paradise. Jesus did not go to paradise that day,but to his grave.
    But for the dead it is that same day,he will be with christ in paradise. the 1000yr reign.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,15:47)
    Edj.

How can a world empire be thrown into the lake of fire with a dead prophet?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Precisly, Islam will be crushed and both Islam
    and her false prophet Muhammed we be cast
    into the fire of God.  (see Revelation 14:10)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,16:01)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,15:47)
    Edj.

How can a world empire be thrown into the lake of fire with a dead prophet?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Precisly, Islam will be crushed and both Islam
    and her false prophet Muhammed we be cast
    into the fire of God.  (see Revelation 14:10)

God bless

EDJ.

The crushing will happen in rev.19. not 14.

Rev.14:10 are them that receive the mark; will receive the wrath of God.

The false prophet will call himself God.He worships himself.

Mohamad calls his god ALLAH. He worships a god.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,19:29)
    EDJ.

The false prophet will call himself God. He worships himself.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The bible doesn't say that AND YOU THAT KNOW IT DOESN'T.
    Only your brain-bondo is telling you that is what it says.

You tie things together that don't go together. here are two separate things you tie together:
    You falsely tie Jesus second coming (which happened on “Pentecost”) to the believers resurrection.
    And you falsely tie “the false prophet' (Mohammad) to the son of perdition'. Neither of these go together.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

j42

So again, in perspective,
    Christ 2 coming
    Satan bound
    Saints rule with Christ 1000 years, in Israel. Headquarters Jerusalem. (camp of the Saints)
    Israelites in the flesh only living in the kingdom, being taught of Christ, protected.
    Nations existing outside the kingdom. (people still multiplying)
    After a thousand years, Satan let loose
    Uses his man “Gog” to gather and lead his armies called “Magog”
    They attack the camp of the saints (kingdom in Israel)
    Gog and his armies destroyed.

Does this make sense so far?
    obviously you have to read the entire chapters for yourself so you don't miss anything.
    Don't dismiss it, keep reading and going over those scriptures, you will see it eventually.

first I have to make a few corrections;

the camp of the saints HIS NOT JERUSALEM ;for the good reason that scriptures says ;;;Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

the saints are ;;Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 10 2013,20:14)
    j42

Christ 2 coming
    Satan bound
    Saints rule with Christ 1000 years, in Israel.  Headquarters Jerusalem. (camp of the Saints)
    Israelites in the flesh only living in the kingdom, being taught of Christ, protected.

obviously you have to read the entire chapters for yourself so you don't miss anything.
    Don't dismiss it, keep reading and going over those scriptures, you will see it eventually.

the camp of the saints HIS NOT JERUSALEM ;for the good reason that scriptures says ;;;Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

the saints are ;;Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The camp of the saints is not the same as the new Jerusalem Pierre.

The new Jerusalem is after the 1000 years, the camp of the saints is during the 1000 years.

Hebrews identifies Jerusalem as a camp

Hebrews 13:11>For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp

The sanctuary was of course the Temple.
    The Temple was in Jerusalem.
    Here was the blood of beasts sprinkled for remission of sins.
    And their bodies were taken & burned outside Jerusalem…
    Without = outside…meaning, outside of Jerusalem.
    And since they were burned outside of Jerusalem, then this camp can only refer to Jerusalem.

So Camp = Jerusalem.

Hebrews 13:12 >Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

Without = outside
    The gate = gate(s) of Jerusalem.
    Jesus suffered outside of Jerusalems gates in Golgotha.

Hebrews 13:13 >Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

Hebrews 13:14 >For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Jerusalem is a CITY.

“Let us go forth outside the CAMP…for HERE…HERE…(IN the CAMP)…we have no continuing CITY”

See?
    He called the city a camp.
    Camp = City = Jerusalem.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 10 2013,16:44)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 10 2013,20:14)
    j42

Christ 2 coming
    Satan bound
    Saints rule with Christ 1000 years, in Israel.  Headquarters Jerusalem. (camp of the Saints)

The camp of the saints is not the same as the new Jerusalem Pierre.

The new Jerusalem is after the 1000 years, the camp of the saints is during the 1000 years.

Hebrews identifies Jerusalem as a camp

Hebrews 13:11>For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp

The sanctuary was of course the Temple.
    The Temple was in Jerusalem.
    Here was the blood of beasts sprinkled for remission of sins.
    And their bodies were taken & burned outside Jerusalem…
    Without = outside…meaning, outside of Jerusalem.
    And since they were burned outside of Jerusalem, then this camp can only refer to Jerusalem.

So Camp = Jerusalem.

Hebrews 13:12 >Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

Without = outside
    The gate = gate(s) of Jerusalem.
    Jesus suffered outside of Jerusalems gates in Golgotha.

Hebrews 13:13 >Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

Hebrews 13:14 >For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Jerusalem is a CITY.

“Let us go forth outside the CAMP…for HERE…HERE…(IN the CAMP)…we have no continuing CITY”

See?
    He called the city a camp.
    Camp = City = Jerusalem.

Heb 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those who eat them.

Devolution
    Participant

Pierre,

Heb 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by ceremonial foods, which are of no value to those who eat them.

I showed you an example in scripture that Uses CAMP to describe Jerusalem.

HOW is that strange doctrine??

It is SCRIPTURE.
    NOT strange doctrine.
    NOT private interpretation.
    NOT wishful thinking.
    But SCRIPTURE itself calling Jerusalem a CAMP.

I was giving you an EXAMPLE.
    No need to quote scripture AGAINST me when I am showing you an EXAMPLE of SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Camp = Jerusalem just as SCRIPTURE said.

What is YOUR problem?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,20:04)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You tie things together that don't go together. here are two separate things you tie together:
    You falsely tie Jesus second coming (which happened on “Pentecost”) to the believers resurrection.
    And you falsely tie “the false prophet' (Mohammad) to the son of perdition'. Neither of these go together.

God bless

EdJ.

Don not contradict scripture.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

THE LAST TRUMP IS THE COMING.THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED. (RESURRECTION). AT THE COMING.

1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    RAISED IN A SPIRIT BODY

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    THE SPIRIT BODY CAN NOT DIE ANYMORE.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    THE SPIRIT BODY DOES NOT SIN,FOR IT IS SANCTIFIED.

The son of persition calls himself God,and sits in the temple of God.And he does lying wonders to deceive.

The beast that came out of the earth is the one with the miracles and the one that caused both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead.

This same man is called the false prophet in rev19:20.
    He also does miracles to deceive.
    He is also the son of perdition in 2 thess.2.

The son of perdition will be consumed by the brightness of the Lords coming.

The false prophet will be cast in the fire,at the coming. This is the same man.But not the man mohamad;for he is dead.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 10 2013,17:45)
    Pierre,

I showed you an example in scripture that Uses CAMP to describe Jerusalem.

HOW is that strange doctrine??

It is SCRIPTURE.
    NOT strange doctrine.
    NOT private interpretation.
    NOT wishful thinking.

I was giving you an EXAMPLE.
    No need to quote scripture AGAINST me when I am showing you an EXAMPLE of SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Camp = Jerusalem just as SCRIPTURE said.

What is YOUR problem?

devo

where in scriptures it says that a Camp is  Jerusalem ???

in Hebrew 13 Paul talks about wen there was a real camp used at the time of Moses ;;Heb 13:10 We have an altar from which those who minister at the tabernacle have no right to eat.

I have no problem with scriptures wen they are truthfully said .

2besee
    Participant

Devo,
    Jerusalem comes down out of the sky.

“And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” Rev 21:21

The earthly Jerusalem is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt:

Rev 11:

Their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

Where all the righteous blood is found:

Matt 23:

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, 30 saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? 34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, of whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. 37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 See, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”  

In Rev 18:

“Alas! Alas! You great city,
    you mighty city, Babylon!
    For in a single hour your judgment has come.”

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints,
    and of all who have been slain on earth
    .”

Have an answer for that?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 11 2013,00:45)

The reason it is a “Camp” is because it is in Heaven and it comes down from Heaven to the new earth.

journey42
    Participant

2besee,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

The reason it is a “Camp” is because it is in Heaven and it comes down from Heaven to the new earth.

Then how can it get attacked?
    We are not claiming that the “camp” is the New Jerusalem.
    You guys are getting Jerusalem, and the New Jerusalem mixed up.

The “camp” only exists AFTER CHRIST RETURNS.  It is on earth, in Jerusalem, and the “camp” is there for a thousand years.  The saints are there ruling with Christ. The New Jerusalem has not come down yet because this camp is attacked by men, wicked men.  The battle of Gog and Magog.    This is the LAST BATTLE.  Satan and his men finally destroyed.  THEN THE 2ND RESURRECTION (JUDGEMENT DAY, WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT) ALL EVIL DESTROYED.  THE LAST ENEMY DESTROYED IS DEATH, AS DEATH AND HELL ARE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE, AND GOD HIMSELF WILL DWELL WITH US.  NO FLESH AROUND.

<<< YOU NEED TO REWIND A THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE COMPLETELY LOSS, AND THEREFORE FINDING IT HARD TO PUT THE PUZZLE TOGETHER.

THE CAMP IS NOT THE NEW JERUSALEM, BECAUSE THIS ONE COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN.
    THE CAMP IS ALREADY ON EARTH, SET UP 1000 YEARS BEFORE NEW JERUSALEM COMES DOWN.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 11 2013,11:35)
    THE CAMP IS ALREADY ON EARTH, SET UP 1000 YEARS BEFORE NEW JERUSALEM COMES DOWN.

Hi Journey,

Prove it with New Testament verses, please (that the camp is set up on earth before the new Jerusalem comes down out of the sky).

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 11 2013,08:50)
    Devo,

“And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” Rev 21:21

Rev 11:

Their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

Matt 23:

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, 30 saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell? 34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, of whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. 37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! 38 See, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”  

In Rev 18:

.”

Have an answer for that?

2Besee.

You have a long way to go.

The camp of the saints will be in new israel,with the capitol city Jerusalem.
    Satan (gog) will surround this camp with his armies.
    So this camp is not in heaven.rev20:9.It says the breath of the earth.

Jerusalem as of today is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. But when the Lord reigns in israel, Jerusalem will be the holy city.

Zechariah 2:11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Zechariah 2:12 And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion IN THE HOLY LAND, AND SHALL CHOOSE JERUSALEM *AGAIN*. (judah will be Jesus portion).

Want to identify babylon? read rev 18.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2013,00:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,20:04)

EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Don not contradict scripture.

1 Corinthians 15:52   In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

THE LAST TRUMP IS THE COMING.THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED. (RESURRECTION). AT THE COMING.

1 Corinthians 15:53   For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    RAISED IN A SPIRIT BODY

1 Corinthians 15:54   So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    THE SPIRIT BODY CAN NOT DIE ANYMORE.

1 Corinthians 15:55   O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1 Corinthians 15:56   The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    THE SPIRIT BODY DOES NOT SIN,FOR IT IS SANCTIFIED.

The son of persition calls himself God,and sits in the temple of God.And he does lying wonders to deceive.

The beast that came out of the earth is the one with the miracles and the one that caused both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead.

This same man is called the false prophet in rev19:20.
    He also does miracles to deceive.
    He is also the son of perdition in 2 thess.2.

The son of perdition will be consumed by the brightness of the Lords coming.

The false prophet will be cast in the fire,at the coming. This is the same man.But not the man mohamad;for he is dead.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I will start a thread on this.  (Link)

God bless
    Reason for edit: to add the link to the new thread.

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

Thats good,looking forward to it.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 12 2013,01:59)

Quote (2besee @ Jan. 11 2013,08:50)
    Devo,

Rev 11:

Matt 23:

In Rev 18:

.”

Have an answer for that?

2Besee.

You have a long way to go.

The camp of the saints will be in new israel,with the capitol city Jerusalem.
    Satan (gog) will surround this camp with his armies.
    So this camp is not in heaven.rev20:9.It says the breath of the earth.

Jerusalem as of today is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. But when the Lord reigns in israel, Jerusalem will be the holy city.

Zechariah 2:11   And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Zechariah 2:12   And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion IN THE HOLY LAND, AND SHALL CHOOSE JERUSALEM *AGAIN*. (judah will be Jesus portion).

Want to identify babylon? read rev 18.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup.
    No NT verses? I didn't think so.

Did you know what the earliest church believed about the earthly Jerusalem and what would be future?
    I will post it shortly.

2besee
    Participant

Second or third century.
    (This is just some of it)

“Dan, Moses said, is a lion's whelp; and in naming the tribe of Dan he declared clearly the tribe from which Antichrist is destined to spring.” (St. Hippolytus)

“He will call together the whole people to himself, out of every country of the Dispersion, making them his own, as though they were his own children, and promising to restore their country and establish again their kingdom and nation, in order that he may be worshipped by them as God.” (St. Hippolytus)

“Christ arose from among the Hebrews, and he (Antichrist) will spring from among the Jews. Christ showed His flesh as a Temple, and raised it up on the third day; and he, too, will raise up again the Temple of stone in Jerusalem.” (St. Hippolytus)

“In every respect that Deceiver seeks to make himself appear like the Son of God. Christ is king of things celestial and terrestrial, and Antichrist will be king upon earth. The Saviour sent the Apostles unto all the nations, and he, in like manner will send false apostles. Christ gathered together the dispersed sheep, and he in like manner will gather together the dispersed people of the Hebrews. Christ appeared in the form of man, and he in like manner will come forth in the form of man.” (Hippolytus)

“And the churches, too will wail with a mighty lamentation, because neither oblation nor incense is attended to, nor a service acceptable to God; but the sanctuaries of the churches will become like a garden-watcher's hut, and the Holy Body and Blood of Christ will not be shown in those days. The public service of God shall be extinguished, psalmody shall cease, the reading of Scripture shall not be heard; but for men there shall be darkness and lamentation on lamentation, and woe on woe.

At that time silver and gold shall be cast out in the streets, and none shall gather them; but all things shall be held an offence. For all shall be eager to escape and to hide and they shall not be able anywhere to find shelter from the woes of the Enemy; but as they carry his mark about them, they shall be readily recognised and declared to be his. There shall be fear outside, and trembling inside both by night and by day. In the streets and in the houses there the dead shall lie; in the streets and in the houses there shall hunger and thirst be; in the streets there shall be tumults, and in the houses lamentations. And beauty of countenance shall be withered, for their forms shall be like those of the dead; and the beauty of women shall fade, and the desire of all men shall vanish.

But in spite of all this, not even then will the merciful and benignant God leave the race of men without some comfort; He will shorten even those days to the period of three years and a half, and He will curtail those times on account of the remnant of those who hide in the mountains and caves, that the phalanx of all those saints fail not utterly. But these days shall run their course rapidly; and the kingdom of the Deceiver and Antichrist shall be promptly removed. And then, finally, in the twinkling of an eye shall the fashion of this world pass away, and the power of men shall be brought to naught, and all visible things shall be destroyed.” (St. Hippolytus)

So here we have what the earliest church believed.
    They believed in an Antichrist and that the antichrist man would have a kingdom and that this kingdom would be in Israel which they believed would be restored, and that has come to pass already.

They said this man who is Jewish would raise again the temple of stone in Jerusalem. And that it (the worst of it) would last three and a half years.
    And Hippolytus had agreement with the other Saints on this. I quoted Hippo because I earlier found his writing good and clear on the matter.

Taken from here:
    http://www.marianland.com/antichrist/antichrist001.html

Is this not what you are teaching, I mean, what is described here seems to be what you are encouraging to happen?
    Do you think that perhaps the early church was lying or confused or something?

Maybe… But then again, I can not find much to match what you teach in the NT?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,021 through 2,040 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account