Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,001 through 2,020 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

HELLO; DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MUSLIMS?

Ed J
    Participant

Yes, we all know that the Pharisees were against and instead of Christ as well.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2010,12:59)
    Kingdom of the Antichrist: Part 10 of 17 through Part 17 of 17…

Enjoy!

EdJ.

There goes one of the many scribes,preventing his flock from entering the kingdom.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,02:16)

Edj.

You said hinduism is the anti christ.
    And islam is the kingdom of the antichrist.
    And Mohamad will be revived and join the Hare Krishna.
    And the world will be ruled by the Bahas.

correct me if I am wrong.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,02:55)
    EdJ.

There goes one of the many scribes,preventing his flock from entering the kingdom.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

How so?
    please explain?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,03:10)

Edj.

(1) You said hinduism is the anti christ.
    (2) And islam is the kingdom of the antichrist.
    (3) And Mohamad will be revived and join the Hare Krishna.
    (4) And the world will be ruled by the Bahas.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1) No
    2) Yes
    3) Nope
    4) No way

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,03:43)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,03:10)

Edj.

(1) You said hinduism is the anti christ.
    (2) And islam is the kingdom of the antichrist.
    (3) And Mohamad will be revived and join the Hare Krishna.
    (4) And the world will be ruled by the Bahas.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1) No
    2) Yes
    3) Nope
    4) No way

God bless

Hi EdJ.

You need to explain why you have come to that conclusion.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Which?
    Point #2?
    Read the thread.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,04:23)
    Hi Wakeup,

Which?
    Point #2?
    Read the thread.

God bless

Hi EdJ.

Did you not also say that we are all aliens,and they will come in flying saucers, to take us to some other planet.
    Major Tom is going to take us away.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,04:47)
    Hi EdJ.

Did you not also say that we are all aliens,and they will come in flying saucers, to take us to some other planet.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

NO, I didn't.
    Do you even know what bearing false witness is? <– please answer

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,06:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2013,04:47)
    Hi EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

NO, I didn't.
    Do you even know what bearing false witness is?   <– please answer

God bless

Edj

That was just an question.
    just answer y/n.
    Do you know who major Tom is.
    Something to do with David bowie.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Yes

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,11:35)
    Yes

Ok brother that was just my silly joke.
    It is good to laugh sometimes.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

The kingdom of the antichrist is islam,
    not the atheist global elitist's enterprises.

Hi Edj

Did your numbers tell you that?
    There is no “The Antichrist” Ed.

The Jews are also antichrist.

1 John 2:18   Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
     1 John 2:22   Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
     1 John 4:3   And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
     2 John 1:7   For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Satan was always against God.  But now he is also against Christ.  Anyone that hates Christ, or his followers, have that same spirit in them as Satan….A dark hatred for Christ ..spirit in them.  There are many in the world that hate the name of Christ, or refuse to believe he existed and performed all that he did.  They don't believe he is real, therefore they don't believe he died and was resurrected, and has the power to forgive sins.  Antichrist covers a multitude of people.  Even the Jews to this day.

Remember the dragon who sends a flood out after the woman who bared the man child?  

Rev 12:13   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
    Rev 12:14   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The dragon saw he was cast onto the earth AFTER THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF CHRIST.  This is when he declared war on Christ and his followers.  He was against Christ before he was even born, but now, because his plan didn't work, and Christ lives again with even more power, he is very bitter and his spirit that hates Christ is in full on war mode, since the resurrection of our Lord.  Satan's spirit and hatred for Christ doesn't only cover the Muslim world, but the WHOLE WORLD.  You cannot put this spirit of antichrist in a box and say this group only, because it covers the masses regardless of religion, race or colour.  You are getting the spirit of antichrist mixed up with the false prophet Ed.

Out of curiosity, where does the scriptures mention “the kingdom of the antichrist?”  I can't seem to find it.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie, I have one question for you to answer…

You do know that it is against 'sharia law' to preach Christ  -OR-  the bible and is
    punishable by death, beheading being their execution method; did you know this?

“and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, -AND-
     for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
     neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands” (Rev 20:4)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 10 2013,13:32)
    You are getting the spirit of antichrist mixed up with the false prophet Ed.

Out of curiosity, where does the scriptures mention “the kingdom of the antichrist?”  I can't seem to find it.

Nope,

(the kingdom of the antichrist) Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

(the kingdom of the antichrist and false prophet) Rev 19:20 And the beast (Rev 17:11) was taken, and with him the false prophet(Muhammad)
    that wrought miracles before him(Rev.13:13), with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast(islam), and them
    that worshipped his image(world conquest). These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,13:53)

You do know that it is against 'sharia law' to preach Christ  -OR-  the bible and is

neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands” (Rev 20:4)

God bless

Hi Ed

Maybe so, but the time is coming when the Western Nations will also persecute any-one following Christ. To follow Christ is to refuse the Mark of the Beast. If you knew what is coming, according to the scriptures, then you would change your view.

The King of the North is the West.
    This is that 10 horn beast.
    The false prophet will lead them, and not only them, the West, but the whole world soon after. We will have a one world leader. This man, the false prophet will persecute all who follow Christ.
    This man will occupy Israel, and the Medes (Kings of the East) are the Muslem nations. They will see they've been duped, and will attack the False prophet and his beast (army) in Israel. So the Muslems are not the only antichrists, but one of the many. The False prophet from the West has the spirit of antichrist in full, and we will see it with our own eyes, when he murders many of us for refusing his mark.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,14:03)

Nope,

(the kingdom of the antichrist) Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

(the kingdom of the antichrist and false prophet) Rev 19:20 And the beast (Rev 17:11) was taken, and with him the false prophet(Muhammad)
    that wrought miracles before him(Rev.13:13), with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast(islam), and them
    that worshipped his image(world conquest). These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

God bless

Mohummad is dead already. How can he be killed at the coming?

Is he coming back to life?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 10 2013,14:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,13:53)

God bless

Hi Ed

(1) Maybe so, but the time is coming when the Western Nations will also persecute any-one following Christ.  To follow Christ is to refuse the Mark of the Beast.  (2)If you knew what is coming, according to the scriptures, then you would change your view.

(3)The King of the North is the West.
    This is that 10 horn beast.
    The false prophet will lead them, and not only them, the West, but the whole world soon after.  We will have a one world leader.  This man, the false prophet will persecute all who follow Christ.  
    This man will occupy Israel, and the Medes (Kings of the East)  are the Muslem nations.  They will see they've been duped, and will attack the False prophet and his beast (army) in Israel. So the Muslems are not the only antichrists, but one of the many.  The False prophet from the West has the spirit of antichrist in full, and we will see it with our own eyes, when he murders many of us for refusing his mark.

Hi Georgie,

1) False
    2) You preach fairy-tales.
    3) So the north is really the west now?  

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.or

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 10 2013,14:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2013,14:03)

Nope,

God bless
    Ed J

(1)Mohummad is dead already.  (2)How can he be killed at the coming?

(3)Is he coming back to life?

Hi Georgie,

1) Your mind is really stuck in the flesh, isn't it?  
        The spirit of Mohammad lives on in the quran. The quran
        is the (strange) fire he made come down from heaven. (Rev 13:13)

2) How can a world empire be thrown into the lake of fire with a dead prophet?

3) John 5:25-29

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.or

Viewing 20 posts - 2,001 through 2,020 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account