Islam question for bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Is the point here that you will be shown the actual Quran and what it actually says and then simply ignore it?

What you don't seem to realize is that saying what the Quran doesn't claim you have no way to complete an argument.
    Why if ALLAH was the moongod wouldn't it simply say that? You are either deceived or being deceived because what is a moongod anyway?

If you can answer that question it would greatly help. What is a moongod and what does a moongod do?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I don't no much about this subject, but my guess is that the moongod is the moon itself.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 06 2010,13:25)
    Is the point here that you will be shown the actual Quran and what it actually says and then simply ignore it?

What you don't seem to realize is that saying what the Quran doesn't claim you have no way to complete an argument.
    Why if ALLAH was the moongod wouldn't it simply say that? You are either deceived or being deceived because what is a moongod anyway?

If you can answer that question it would greatly help. What is a moongod and what does a moongod do?

bod

simple question ;we know that the islam world came around 7 th century 630 or so;

and that the Koran was written by one man and later add to by others ,right ? yes

now ;just tell me what is in the koran that his not already spoken in the bible ??

secondly;what is differently spoken in the Koran than it is in the bible ;

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 22 2011,13:04)
    I don't no much about this subject, but my guess is that the moongod is the moon itself.

Surah 6

77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.” But when the moon set, He said: “unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray.”
    78 When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all).” But when the sun set, he said: “O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.
    79 “For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah.”
    80 His people disputed with him. He said: “(Come) ye to dispute with me, about Allah, when He (Himself) hath guided me? I fear not (the beings) ye associate with Allah. Unless my Lord willeth, (nothing can happen). My Lord comprehendeth in His knowledge all things. Will ye not (yourselves) be admonished?

Then judge for yourself what Abraham went through

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 22 2011,15:17)

bod

simple question ;we know that the islam world came around 7 th century 630 or so;

and that the Koran was written by one man and later add to by others ,right ? yes

now ;just tell me what is in the koran that his not already spoken in the bible ??

Pierre

Oh, there are so many things that if you read the Quran objectively you would find out so many details that you did not know before like Jesus doing Miracles even as a child and so many more things

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 23 2011,15:11)

bod

Pierre

Oh, there are so many things that if you read the Quran objectively you would find out so many details that you did not know before like Jesus doing Miracles even as a child and so many more things

bod

but just a few ,and remember the Koran was written 630 years after Christ and 2100 years after Moses;

so who is copying ??? and made the stories up ??

well we see ,tel me what is true

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 23 2011,08:38)

bod

Pierre

bod

but just a few ,and remember the Koran was written 630 years after Christ and 2100 years after Moses;

Pierre

Time can't really be the issue otherwise I could argue the same thing even from the time of one prophet to the other if you look at the way for instance Paul talks about “the law” and many of his letters they are almost completely unidentifiable with what is written as unchangeable facts of the OT.

God says directly that physical CIRCUMCISION is an everlasting sign and covenant Paul says it is not physically needed

God says “The Law” is a blessing Paul uses the term “Curse of the Law”

So either we can condemn Paul or we can investigate his philosophy from a different perspective likewise if you read the Quran and view it from a different perspective you may avoid the idea of condemning it and look at it and see a bigger picture.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 23 2011,21:42)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

Time can't really be the issue otherwise I could argue the same thing even from the time of one prophet to the other if you look at the way for instance Paul talks about “the law” and many of his letters they are almost completely unidentifiable with what is written as unchangeable facts of the OT.

God says directly that physical CIRCUMCISION is an everlasting sign and covenant Paul says it is not physically needed

So either we can condemn Paul or we can investigate his philosophy from a different perspective likewise if you read the Quran and view it from a different perspective you may avoid the idea of condemning it and look at it and see a bigger picture.

bod

you are a men with intelligence please return me that favor,

time between the bible (Torah +) and the Koran is critical to establish the copier and the original,

and as I can see you do not understand Paul s argument ,

so show me what is that the Koran brings to the table ,please

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 23 2011,14:49)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

bod

time between the bible (Torah +) and the Koran is critical to establish the copier and the original,

Pierre

Over 1,000,000,000 more and counting, believers that believe in the will of God.

It was a completely fresh and exciting revelation to those who had many of these things concealed from them and written in a much better or modern(appropriate) language.

Most of the older scriptures language has been almost extinguished they are considered ancient and the style of writing deems much of it incomprehensible even if you look at the writing style from the OT to the NT it is very different and there is plenty of metaphor, analogy …etc to the point where some things escape LITERALNESS The Quran keeps intact all the beauty of the OT and NT and makes the information clearer and more concise using metaphor only when it doesn't confuse the underlying context.

Take for example John 1:1-5 do you know how many arguments and apologetics are used for just that first paragraph? Do you know how many assumptions are loaded in the tiny little paragraph and what is it actually saying?

The Quran lacks that type of vagueness today anyone opening a bible can reasonably argue that Jesus is God that Jesus is not God that there is a trinity that there is not a trinity…etc. In the Quran all the vagueness simply vanishes with DIRECT STATEMENTS. Jesus is not God and there is no TRINITY

Had the Bible said “make no mistake the Messiah is God and we are one of 3” or the opposite we wouldn't even be having this discussion would we?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Pierre

Are you saying I should understand Paul's argument over Direct commandments of God?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 23 2011,22:08)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

Over 1,000,000,000 more and counting, believers that believe in the will of God.

It was a completely fresh and exciting revelation to those who had many of these things concealed from them and written in a much better or modern(appropriate) language.

Most of the older scriptures language has been almost extinguished they are considered ancient and the style of writing deems much of it incomprehensible even if you look at the writing style from the OT to the NT it is very different and there is plenty of metaphor, analogy …etc to the point where some things escape LITERALNESS The Quran keeps intact all the beauty of the OT and NT and makes the information clearer and more concise using metaphor only when it doesn't confuse the underlying context.

Take for example John 1:1-5 do you know how many arguments and apologetics are used for just that first paragraph? Do you know how many assumptions are loaded in the tiny little paragraph and what is it actually saying?

The Quran lacks that type of vagueness today anyone opening a bible can reasonably argue that Jesus is God that Jesus is not God that there is a trinity that there is not a trinity…etc. In the Quran all the vagueness simply vanishes with DIRECT STATEMENTS. Jesus is not God and there is no TRINITY

Had the Bible said “make no mistake the Messiah is God and we are one of 3” or the opposite we wouldn't even be having this discussion would we?

bod

yes that about right one billion Muslims,but do you see why there is a revolt ,do you see that the Koran did not help them ,the ones who have money comes to the west to live in pease ,and better ,

now of that billion what is it that is good ??what is the Koran bring to them beside a book ??

the culture that the Koran as bring forth is not the same as the one from the bible right ?

I do not try to say that either side are really serving the true God Jehovah,don't get me wrong there ,

but it seems that the Koran as been copied from the original but at the understanding of  that men called Muhammah and this was his personal works ,

so whoever worship that god of his is deffinitly not worshiping Jehovah disregarding any one else in chrisimdom ,as for Christian even do they have the right book they are not following it and so do not worship Jehovah neither at the least most of them.

I do not want to argue who does and who does not but we all should,but all do not ,and so who does ??

only devoted Christians that take the word of God Jehovah to the letter and serreously ,and look at scriptures as the truth the only truth ,

I know not many ;but think abouted there where only about 12 to 20 people at the time of Christ,this in all the world,

now the word is preached and made available to all nations ;you think it matters to God that not all come to him ?? this is sins the beginning an open door ,wen it be shut that wen it is to late,Just like there would be a call for carpentors so anyone with a carpentor ticket can apply but wen the call stops it s done ,

do you think that you can blame God for the miss understanding you have from his scriptures ??NO it is your own heart that as corrupt you and so that you can not see the truth.

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 23 2011,16:11)
    bod

yes that about right one billion Muslims,but do you see why there is a revolt ,do you see that the Koran did not help them ,the ones who have money comes to the west to live in pease ,and better ,

now of that billion what is it that is good ??what is the Koran bring to them beside a book ??

the culture that the Koran as bring forth is not the same as the one from the bible right ?

I do not try to say that either side are really serving the true God Jehovah,don't get me wrong there ,

but it seems that the Koran as been copied from the original but at the understanding of  that men called Muhammah and this was his personal works ,

so whoever worship that god of his is deffinitly not worshiping Jehovah disregarding any one else in chrisimdom ,as for Christian even do they have the right book they are not following it and so do not worship Jehovah neither at the least most of them.

I do not want to argue who does and who does not but we all should,but all do not ,and so who does ??

only devoted Christians that take the word of God Jehovah to the letter and serreously ,and look at scriptures as the truth the only truth ,

I know not many ;but think abouted there where only about 12 to 20 people at the time of Christ,this in all the world,

now the word is preached and made available to all nations ;you think it matters to God that not all come to him ?? this is sins the beginning an open door ,wen it be shut that wen it is to late,Just like there would be a call for carpentors so anyone with a carpentor ticket can apply but wen the call stops it s done ,

do you think that you can blame God for the miss understanding you have from his scriptures ??NO it is your own heart that as corrupt you and so that you can not see the truth.

Pierre

I don't decide who is good or bad I do what the bible says:

Philippians 2:12Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

How is it you feel responsible to work out others salvation? This is not what you were taught to do

Luke 6:37
    Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

Matthew 7:2
    For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And again

Romans 10:6
    But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

So do you follow these sayings or not?

If you want to reason together and see where we can improve then that is acceptable but you condemn and assume you are correct without really understanding what the other person is saying or thinking. You cannot neglect to study and simply assume you are right because you believe you are

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 23 2011,15:08)

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

bod

Pierre

The evidence is quite clear BD, islam is the spirit of antichrist…

Daniel 11:37-39 (1)Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, (2)nor the desire of women,
    (3)nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 (4)But in his estate shall he
    honor the God of forces: (5)and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold,
    and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39 Thus shall he do in the most
    strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory:
    and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

This can only be the prophet of islam (Rev.13:11,18)
    and his god (Rev.12:3,9); wake-up BD! (Eph.5:14)

1. YHVH, the God of our fathers, do they disregard.
    2. The desire of women is Women have no rights.
    3. YHVH, they disregard; and follow a fake god.
    4. Who is the god of forces, islam of course.
    5. And who do muslims build mosques to?
    6. When were the prophets over with?
    7. Who do they say has no Son?

1 John 2:22 “He is antichrist, (7)that denieth the Father and the Son.”
    Luke 16:16 “The law and (6)the prophets were until John:
    since that time the kingdom of God is preached.
    Meaning: God and his Children. (Romans 8:16)

(7)Romans 8:16 The [HolySpirit] itself beareth witness
    with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,14:22)

Daniel 11:37-39 (1)Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, (2)nor the desire of women,
    (3)nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 (4)But in his estate shall he
    honor the God of forces: (5)and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold,
    and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39 Thus shall he do in the most
    strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory:

B'shem
    YHVH

At least now you are trying to have an actual argument accept it is immediately flawed

[Quote ]
    Daniel 11:37-39 (1)Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers [/Quote]

Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me? They said: We shall worship thy god, the god of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One Allah, and unto Him we have surrendered.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #133)

This disproves your entire argument

(3)[/b]nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Did you know that Muhammad is only directly mentioned by name 4 times in the entire Quran and Jesus is mentioned about 28 times that's not even including the word Christ so I would say that Muhammad was hardly magnifying himself. Not to mention I doubt if you bow and pray 5 times or more a day completely prostate and humble.

[Quote ]
    When were the prophets over with? [/Quote]

This was an interesting thing you said here because if John was the last Prophet then Jesus couldn't be a prophet nor could the John of revelation which is not John the baptist so do you say that Jesus and John of revelation were not prophets?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 24 2011,18:04)

B'shem
    YHVH

At least now you are trying to have an actual argument accept it is immediately flawed

Daniel 11:37-39 (1)Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers

Or were ye present when death came to Jacob, when he said unto his sons: What will ye worship after me? They said: We shall worship thy god, the god of thy fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, One Allah, and unto Him we have surrendered.  
    (  سورة البقرة  , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #133)

This disproves your entire argument

(3)[/b]nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Did you know that Muhammad is only directly mentioned by name 4 times in the entire Quran and Jesus is mentioned about 28 times that's not even including the word Christ so I would say that Muhammad was hardly magnifying himself. Not to mention I doubt if you bow and pray 5 times or more a day completely prostate and humble.

When were the prophets over with?

This was an interesting thing you said here because if John was the last Prophet then Jesus couldn't be a prophet nor could the John of revelation which is not John the baptist so do you say that Jesus and John of revelation were not prophets?

Hi BD,

Point #3 is referring to the god of the 'book of fraud'.
    You do not consider Muhammad your god; do you?

Points #6 & 7: Since the time of JOHN, the last
    prophet, the “Kingdom of God” is preached.

Do you still not know what this means?
    It's father God(YHVH) in us, his Children!
    You still need your own personal Pentecost.
    Why don't you ask the true GOD into your heart?

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 24 2011,18:37)
    Hi BD,

Point #3 is referring to the god of the 'book of fraud'.
    You do not consider Muhammad your god; do you?

Points #6 & 7: Since the time of JOHN, the last
    prophet, the “Kingdom of God” is preached.

Do you still not know what this means?
    It's father God(YHVH) in us, his Children!
    You still need your own personal Pentecost.
    Why don't you ask the true GOD into your heart?

B'shem
    YHVH

Muhammad is not a “God” he is simply a man so why are you trying to conjure up false images they will only vanish in the presence of truth.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 24 2011,01:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 23 2011,16:11)
    bod

Pierre

I don't decide who is good or bad I do what the bible says:

Philippians 2:12Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

How is it you feel responsible to work out others salvation? This is not what you were taught to do

Luke 6:37
    Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven

Matthew 7:2
    For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And again

Romans 10:6
    But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

So do you follow these sayings or not?

If you want to reason together and see where we can improve then that is acceptable but you condemn and assume you are correct without really understanding what the other person is saying or thinking. You cannot neglect to study and simply assume you are right because you believe you are

bod

MT 7:1 “ Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
    MT 7:2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

JN 7:24 “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

RO 14:10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.

1CO 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?

1CO 11:13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
    1CO 11:29 For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly.
    COL 2:16 Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day—

BOD ,you have not taking in consideration all of scriptures ,so you never understand it right,

you can not be a true Muslim and be a Christian at the same time ,you would end up being nothing ,

Jehovah wants total commitment ;

and the Muslim faith also wants your total commitment ,

you have to chose ;

so what will it be ??

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2011,11:18)
    bod

MT 7:1 “ Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
    MT 7:2 “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

JN 7:24 “Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

RO 14:10 But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.

1CO 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?

1CO 11:13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?
    1CO 11:29 For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly.
    COL 2:16 Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day—

BOD ,you have not taking in consideration all of scriptures ,so you never understand it right,

you can not be a true Muslim and be a Christian at the same time ,you would end up being nothing ,

Jehovah wants total commitment ;

and the Muslim faith also wants your total commitment ,

you have to chose ;

so what will it be ??

Pierre

Once again you are not understanding that a good Christian is a Muslim.

If you follow Christ(Christian) you follow him into submission to God(Muslim)

You have to learn the meaning of words and not be blind with prejudice

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Muslim

Muslim 1610s (n.), 1777 (adj.), from Arabic muslim “one who submits” (to the faith), from root of aslama “he resigned.” Related to Islam.

If you submit to God as Christ did/does if you say like Christ “Not my will but yours” to God then you are a MUSLIM

Jesus was not a Christian nor was his disciples called Christians by him the name was given to them from others

Acts 11:25 And he left for Tarsus to look for Saul; 26 and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And for an entire year they [met with the church and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

There is only ONE FAITH and that is in Will of GOD.

So when will you give up the idea that there is more than one God?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Luke 16:16 “The law and (6)the prophets were until John

B'shem
    YHVH

Acts 11:27 Now at this time some prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. 28 One of them named Agabus stood up and began to indicate by the Spirit that there would certainly be a great famine all over the world. And this took place in the reign of Claudius.

I thought you said there were no more prophets

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Luke 7:26-28 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.
    27 This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
    28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that
    is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he. (God's children are born of the HolySpirit, why don't you ask God into your heart?)

B'shem
    YHVH

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account