Islam question for bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 19 2010,12:08)

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 18 2010,21:14)

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 18 2010,08:48)
    shimmer

What is this “you two”?  Do you place me in the same category as BD, a man who defends the position that offense against your religion equates to oppression, which justifies a violent response, despite the fact that gods and message-delivering angels exist only in the believer's head?

Stuart

Stuart, NO, it's just you two in this thread thats all. So I spoke to you both.

—————

and bod, when you say I havent read the Quran so I dont know what Im saying, I read some of it years ago, spiritually I couldnt take it, it was too jumbled and strange compared to scripture, I have also studied all of the things in it which go against what I believe, so please dont say I know nothing and speak out of ignorance because i do know.

I know 'God has no son' is repeated throughout,

A good lie always contains truth,

Bod, if you think that by being angry at me, it's going to work, it wont. If you think that by playing games for a, 'imagined audience' will work, it wont.

Be nicer and I will be nicer back,

I'm not upset with you at all you simply condemn without knowledge.

what in the Quran goes against what you believe for Salvation? If you believe that Jesus was crucified for your salvation then you don't understand. The scripture says God sent Jesus for the world to be saved not God sent Jesus to be crucified for the world to be saved all that you know is based upon ignorance of the scriptures and that's okay if you understand that you only believe according to your understanding.

A good lie never contains the truth, what does that even mean? Do you mean to say a good deception always contain some truth?

Hi Shimmer,

I know exactly what you mean, Shimmer; satan has blinded BD's mind!
    1Cor.5:6-8 …Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
    Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are
    unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let
    us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and
    wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. (2Cor.4:2-6)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed.

When I was shown Islam I had to decide on two crucial things, Jesus was or was not the son of God. Jesus was or was not crucified. I decided NO that is a lie. And walked away.

Scriptures are true Ed.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 20 2010,12:44)
    Hi Ed.

When I was shown Islam I had to decide on two crucial things, Jesus was or was not the son of God. Jesus was or was not crucified. I decided NO that is a lie. And walked away.

Scriptures are true Ed.

Hi Shimmer,

“The Bible”(63) is about “YHVH”(63);
    but the book BD calls holy, is a ‘antichrist’ ‘book of fraud’!
    filled with: distortions of truth, causing distractions of spirit and confusion of mind.
                                                   Babylon = quran (Rev.18:2)
    God bless

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Ed.

Scriptures are true Ed.

Why decide it's a lie instead of understanding the meaning behind the words?

Allah is called the Guardian Lord.

Do you really believe and I'm asking ED too, that God is a “Father” in the sense of being Male?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2010,13:11)

Hi Ed.

Scriptures are true Ed.

Hi Shimmer,

“The Bible”(63) is about “YHVH”(63);
    but the book BD calls holy, is a ‘antichrist’ ‘book of fraud’!
    filled with: distortions of truth, causing distractions of spirit and confusion of mind.
                                                   Babylon = quran (Rev.18:2)
    God bless

ED,

I know you have to take the position you take against me because you have invested too much in “Being right” so now when you find that you could be wrong you will fight against it, you're a regular modern day Pharisee or Saducee. You can't bear to say “I don't understand the scriptures the way you do” or “I simply don't believe what you believe” You go the extra step and condemn without knowledge having never even read the Quran and yet jumping headlong into a Number system and that is why you have no credibility at all, because while I have studied your number system you have not read the Quran so why keep making ignorant statements about it?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Why do you even insist on saying that the Name of God is the TETRAGRAMMATON? This is God saying what HIS nature is and while it is true that Name and Nature were linked, this is not a personal name as if God was given a name by someone.

This is your biggest fault and problem you keep trying to put God in a box but your Box is dead it has no life in it. God is the God of the Living. Jesus said “Hallowed be thy name” and you have done nothing but profane it all day long.

shimmer
    Participant

Bod, what is wrong with you these days ? Do you have a problem that you need to talk about ?

Pray Bod, pray that God give you peace and the good spirit, I had to do it once,

Do you as a Muslim pray routine prayers ? Or do you talk with God about anything at all, at any time ?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 20 2010,20:35)
    Bod, what is wrong with you these days ? Do you have a problem that you need to talk about ?

Pray Bod, pray that God give you peace and the good spirit, I had to do it once,

Do you as a Muslim pray routine prayers ? Or do you talk with God about anything at all, at any time ?

Why make such an assertion?

I asked you did you think that God had a gender and you think that means something is wrong with me?

Does God have a gender yes or no?

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 21 2010,03:08)

I asked you did you think that God had a gender and you think that means something is wrong with me?

I don't feel like answering that bod, it's not something I would think of or talk about,

Can you answer my question ? (about prayer)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 21 2010,09:09)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 21 2010,03:08)

I don't feel like answering that bod, it's not something I would think of or talk about,

Can you answer my question ? (about prayer)

I pray without ceasing, both communicating with and meditating on what God is communicating to me.

shimmer
    Participant

OK.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 21 2010,23:45)
    OK.

ED just told me he was my God , do you believe that? Should he be using the name of God in vain?

shimmer
    Participant

He did ? Where, when ?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

The ‘quranic’(83) ‘moongod’(83)…

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

The Kaaba is not the shrine of Muhammad.

There is no symbol of Islam

Sura #53

19 Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
    20 And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
    21 What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?
    22 Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
    23 These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!
    ( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #54)

Now learn knowledge of the symbol:

The crescent moon and star symbol actually pre-dates Islam by several thousand years. Information on the origins of the symbol are difficult to ascertain, but most sources agree that these ancient celestial symbols were in use by the peoples of Central Asia and Siberia in their worship of sun, moon, and sky gods. There are also reports that the crescent moon and star were used to represent the Carthaginian goddess Tanit or the Greek goddess Diana.
    The city of Byzantium (later known as Constantinople and Istanbul) adopted the crescent moon as its symbol. According to some reports, they chose it in honor of the goddess Diana. Others indicate that it dates back to a battle in which the Romans defeated the Goths on the first day of a lunar month. In any event, the crescent moon was featured on the city's flag even before the birth of Christ.
    The early Muslim community did not really have a symbol. During the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Islamic armies and caravans flew simple solid-colored flags (generally black, green, or white) for identification purposes. In later generations, the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white, or green flag with no markings, writing, or symbolism on it.

It wasn't until the Ottoman Empire that the crescent moon and star became affiliated with the Muslim world. When the Turks conquered Constantinople (Istanbul) in 1453, they adopted the city's existing flag and symbol. Legend holds that the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman, had a dream in which the crescent moon stretched from one end of the earth to the other. Taking this as a good omen, he chose to keep the crescent and make it the symbol of his dynasty. There is speculation that the five points on the star represent the five pillars of Islam, but this is pure conjecture. The five points were not standard on the Ottoman flags, and as you will see on the following page, it is still not standard on flags used in the Muslim world today.
    For hundreds of years, the Ottoman Empire ruled over the Muslim world. After centuries of battle with Christian Europe, it is understandable how the symbols of this empire became linked in people's minds with the faith of Islam as a whole.
    Based on this history, many Muslims reject using the crescent moon as a symbol of Islam. The faith of Islam has historically had no symbol, and many refuse to accept what is essentially an ancient pagan icon. It is certainly not in uniform use among Muslims.

http://islam.about.com/od/history/a/crescent_moon.htm

P.S. Ed, thanks for playing but you lose again with your false propoganda.

Ed J
    Participant

Here is more truth about BD's religion…

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Say (unto them): If the abode of the Hereafter in the providence of Allah is indeed for you alone and not for others of mankind (as ye pretend), then long for death (for ye must long for death) if ye are truthful.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #94)

Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them. Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #109)

And they say: None entereth paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian. These are their own desires. Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #111)

ED

Did you know that Jews face the temple mount?

Ed J
    Participant

The truth about BD's 'moongod'…

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Ed

Why do you keep insulting all the Arab speaking Jews and Christians that also call God “Allah”?

Allah ( wikipedia)
    Christianity

Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word “Allah” to mean “God”.[3] The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for 'God' than 'Allah'.[7] (Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for 'God'.) Arab Christians for example use terms Allāh al-ʼab (الله الأب) meaning God the Father, Allāh al-ibn (الله الابن) mean God the Son, and Allāh al-rūḥ al-quds (الله الروح القدس) meaning God the Holy Spirit (See God in Christianity for the Christian concept of God).

Arab Christians have used two forms of invocations that were affixed to the beginning of their written works. They adopted the Muslim basm-Allah, and also created their own Trinitized basm-Allah as early as the eight century CE.[28] The Muslim basm-Allah reads: “In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.” The Trinitized basm-Allah reads: “In the name of Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, One God.” The Syriac, Latin and Greek invocations do not have the words “One God” at the end. This addition was made to emphasize the monotheistic aspect of Trinitian belief and also to make it more palatable to Muslims.[28]

According to Marshall Hodgson, it seems that in the pre-Islamic times, some Arab Christians made pilgrimage to the Kaaba, a pagan temple at that time, honoring Allah there as God the Creator.[29]

Sura #6

74 Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: “Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error.”
    75 So also did We show Abraham the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth, that he might (with understanding) have certitude.
    76 When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: “This is my Lord.” But when it set, He said: “I love not those that set.”
    77 When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord.” But when the moon set, He said: “unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray.”
    78 When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: “This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all).” But when the sun set, he said: “O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.
    79 “For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah.”

Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed. He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord.
    ( سورة الرعد , Ar-Rad, Chapter #13, Verse #2)

He has made subject to you the Night and the Day; the sun and the moon; and the stars are in subjection by His Command: verily in this are Signs for men who are wise.
    ( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #12)

Your video doesn't agree with ACTUAL information

Ed J
    Participant

Who is allah? …the moongod!

Enjoy!

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account