Isaiah 41:18

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear Nick,

You say “In you efforts to satisfy logic you are trying to divide the anointed one from the anointing.” How is it that you are able to stand every topic on it’s head and not see what it is you are doing? are you blinded by your your own”spirit” perhaps? for it is clearly you who divide the anointed one from the anointing and that has been your main argument,that Jesus became an anointed man like any other.

But of course you can’t satisfy your own logic since it’s illogical to do so.Your simple and easy answer is always “the Spirit” even if it contradicts itself and makes no sense at all. Thus is the “true” course of religious discussion and you make your Pharisee fathers proud.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You need to listen to the Spirit in Christ Jesus.

My words are spirit and life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

The confusion of the Pharisees was caused by the same problem.

They could not discern the voice of the Spirit and attributed the words to the vessel Jesus.

It caused them to accuse him of blasphemy and to eventually arrange his execution

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

If you are ruled by logic then you would believe that.

Scripture is spiritual.

Get over it.

So I should ignore the fact that you teach,  Jesus is not the Christ, because I would be engaging in logic?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

In you efforts to satisfy logic you are trying to divide the anointed one from the anointing.

My effort is to agree with Jesus Christ coming in the flesh.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

Does 2 Peter 1.21 not apply to the Son of God, the great Prophet spoken of by Moses?

Jesus and the Father are one. They implore us to be one with one another and with them.

We are all united with God by his spirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

You need to listen to the Spirit in Christ Jesus.

My words are spirit and life.

Okay. Jesus said: “before Abraham, I am”.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

The confusion of the Pharisees was caused by the same problem.

They could not discern the voice of the Spirit and attributed the words to the vessel Jesus.

It caused them to accuse him of blasphemy and to eventually arrange his execution

They denied that he was the Christ. They denied the Father and the Son. Do you deny that Jesus Christ came in the flesh? You say that Christ came in the flesh. You removed Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

To repeat.

Jesus is the anointed one, the Christ, the Son of the living God.

He has the words of eternal life.

His words are spirit and life.

But you only hear a man?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Are you aware that your problems derive from your inability to hear the Spirit in Jesus Christ?

Before Abraham I am.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Do you realise that you deny the work of the Spirit in Jesus Christ?

Yet you teach and reprove others.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Does 2 Peter 1.21 not apply to the Son of God, the great Prophet spoken of by Moses?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Rom 1.22f

Professing to be wise they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Get over the flesh.

Now the Lord is the Spirit.

The whole work of God is by the Spirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

Do you realise that you deny the work of the Spirit in Jesus Christ?

Yet you teach and reprove others.

That is what you say Nick. But you are not the truth. Jesus is the truth and his words are true. I trust his words, not yours. Hopefully that doesn’t upset you, but if you read what I am saying here, then you have to agree.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi t8,

To repeat.

Jesus is the anointed one, the Christ, the Son of the living God.

He has the words of eternal life.

His words are spirit and life.

This is true. But this is not what you were teaching earlier was it. You taught that Jesus is a flesh man only created 2000 or so year ago, and that flesh counts for nothing. Thus the implication here was that Jesus was nothing. Then at his baptism, he received the Spirit/Word and he became the Christ, so he was no longer nothing.

In essence you were saying that Jesus was not the messiah, but that Jesus Christ was/is. Because Jesus to you was a man without the Spirit until John’s baptism of repentance.

But I pointed out to you that Jesus Christ was born as a baby and that he was Jesus Christ before the baptism.

Now you say that Jesus is the anointed one because you realise that you have to say that or you are clearly wrong. However, I doubt you have changed your belief. Do you still believe and teach that Jesus is a created man like us, without the Spirit like us, until water baptism like us?

Unlike yourself, I trust in the man Jesus because he is the second Adam and all in him shall live. And I know that he only speaks that which is his Father’s will. Yes he speaks, but chooses to speak in the name of his Father only. And for this you condemn me.

Nick, if you want the job of the religious Pharisee judging those who are offspring of Abraham through faith, then go right ahead. But my recommendation is to reject that job. The wages are poor. It is not too late to change. Be born from above and you will love others and will display humility, a fruit of the spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

The Pharisees did not hear the Spirit speaking through Jesus Christ.

Do you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You can argue with scripture about Jesus being a man and that flesh contributes nothing.

I do not want to be caught in the crossfire

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You know not to take LITERALLY the instructions of Jesus Christ to eat his flesh.

For some strange reason you choose to avoid listening to the Spirit in other teachings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You do realise that to teach what is spiritual as being literal can make you a false teacher?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Of course the further you get from truth the more wrong everyone else seems to be.

Listen to the Spirit

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account