Is the bible crystal-clear enough by itself?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 18 2010,16:30)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 18 2010,13:34)
    Alright children

Now listen up, to become a child of Abraham is, now pay attention, is NOT MEANT LITTERAL, it is meant in a “spiritual sense”; you got that? you all know what is meant by, SPIRITUAL? it means, not real!!!

Georg

I'm a spirit.  So I'm not real?

CA

:D :D :D

Have you looked in a mirror lately?
    Oh, you are real alright, but I do wonder.

Georg

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 19 2010,01:36)

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 18 2010,16:30)

Alright children

Now listen up, to become a child of Abraham is, now pay attention, is NOT MEANT LITTERAL, it is meant in a “spiritual sense”; you got that? you all know what is meant by, SPIRITUAL? it means, not real!!!

Georg

I'm a spirit.  So I'm not real?

CA

:D   :D   :D

Have you looked in a mirror lately?
    Oh, you are real alright, but I do wonder.

Georg

OK, so I have a spirit. But is my spirit NOT real?

That is not only funny. But ridiculous to say that if something is “spiritual” it is therefore NOT REAL

Are you sure you are not Christian Science? Am I really talking to Mary Baker Eddy?

Elizabeth
    Participant

CA

“””Are you sure you are not Christian Science? Am I really talking to Mary Baker Eddy?”””

Have no clue who she is, not that I care to know. I just say that so you don't have to think you need to explain.
    Frankly, I think you have more than one spirit, and yes, I know, he is real.

Georg

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 19 2010,18:54)
    CA

“””Are you sure you are not Christian Science?  Am I really talking to Mary Baker Eddy?”””

Have no clue who she is, not that I care to know. I just say that so you don't have to think you need to explain.

Georg

Georg,

You and your wife are professionals at dodging questions.

You made the ridiculous statement that if something is “spiritual” it is NOT real.

So spirits are NOT real? You admitted that they are.

Why can't you be humble and admit that you are WRONG?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 20 2010,05:42)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 19 2010,18:54)
    CA

“””Are you sure you are not Christian Science?  Am I really talking to Mary Baker Eddy?”””

Georg

Georg,

You and your wife are professionals at dodging questions.

You made the ridiculous statement that if something is “spiritual” it is NOT real.

So spirits are NOT real?  You admitted that they are.

Why can't you be humble and admit that you are WRONG?

CA

First, show me were I dodged a question.
    Second, were did I say that something that is spiritual, is not real?
    And third, you are so irritated, and confused, you can't stick to one subject; I guess that is you way of dogging?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

CA

you practice select answering service

Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 18 2010,02:33)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 16 2010,15:22)

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 16 2010,11:38)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 16 2010,11:33)

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 16 2010,11:27)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 16 2010,11:22)

CatholicApologist,Feb. wrote:

[quote=942767,Feb. 16 2010,09:54]

CatholicApologist,Feb. wrote:

[quote=942767,Feb. 16 2010,09:29]

The scripture states that all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and so, there is not man that is not fallible.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

And yet you claim that Saint Paul WAS infallible?

Hi CA:

No, I did not say he was infallible. God sent him in his ministry to the gentile nations, and God spoke to humanity through him by His Holy Spirit, and confirmed what he taught by miracles and signs and wonders following.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

CA,

See what I mean? Marty denies that Christians are the children of Abraham which is strictly a Pauline doctrine. His denial that Paul was infallible fits quite well with his heresy.

thinker

Hi thethinker:

No, Christians are the children of God, and not of Abraham.  Maybe, you will figure it out after awhile if I keep showing you the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

Anathema! Paul explicitly taught that all believers are the children of Abraham. I know now why you deny this because you deny that Paul was infallible.

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The sons of God are Abraham's seed. Those who are not Abraham's seed are not the heirs of the promise.

It's no wonder you are not ordained. Your heresies are too severe. Align yourself with the Christian gospel and things could change for you!

thinker

Hi thethinker:

Let me give you the following scripture and then maybe you can firgure out what it means to be Abraham's children:

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

I hope this helps.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Alright children

Georg

You asked for it, Georg. If you look above, you will notice you said:

“Now listen up, to become a child of Abraham is, now pay attention, is NOT MEANT LITTERAL, it is meant in a “spiritual sense”; you got that? you all know what is meant by, SPIRITUAL? it means, not real!!!”

THAT is where you said if something is spiritual it is not real. Please tell me, do you have a bad memory or are you a liar?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    If the things that are spiritual are not real then nothing visible is either.
    The spiritual creation preceded the visible creation that men can see.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 26 2010,05:04)

Alright children

Georg

You asked for it, Georg.  If you look above, you will notice you said:

“Now listen up, to become a child of Abraham is, now pay attention, is NOT MEANT LITTERAL, it is meant in a “spiritual sense”; you got that? you all know what is meant by, SPIRITUAL? it means, not real!!!”

THAT is where you said if something is spiritual it is not real.  Please tell me, do you have a bad memory or are you a liar?

CA

Are you pretending to be so dumb, or are you faking it?
    When I said not real I meant not his real, flesh and blood, children.

Georg

Ps, that goes for Nick too.

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 26 2010,11:43)

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 26 2010,05:04)

Alright children

Georg

You asked for it, Georg.  If you look above, you will notice you said:

THAT is where you said if something is spiritual it is not real.  Please tell me, do you have a bad memory or are you a liar?

CA

Are you pretending to be so dumb, or are you faking it?
    When I said not real I meant not his real, flesh and blood, children.

Georg

Ps, that goes for Nick too.

I refuse to insult you in return.

However, I will ask others to see the inconsistency in Georg's statement. I think we can all see what he really did say.

Elizabeth
    Participant

CA

I guess you weren't faking. Read it again, was I not speaking of Abraham's children, would they be spiritual? come on now, if I knew how thinker puts in those cute cartoons, I give you one.

Georg

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account