IS MOHAMAD THE FALSE PROPHET?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 161 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 29 2012,14:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,20:46)
    Hi Wakeup,

What are you talking about  'northern armies'  ?

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Have you looked into the northern armies yet?
    Because you should brother.

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

Give us your understanding of the matter, with Scriptural references; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2012,14:40)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless

Ed,

HaHa, nice try, not this time brother!!
    Lets see your understanding first Ed.

Cheers.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 29 2012,15:27)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

The term 'northern armies' is not in the bible;
    how can I look into the matter until you tell me about the matter?
    “He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.”  (Prov 18:13)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2012,16:08)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

“He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.”  (Prov 18:13)

God bless

EdJ.

You want scriptures? As if it matters to you.

Dan.11:40.
    Jer.4;6. 6:1.22. 10:22. 25:9. 30:20. 47:2.
    50:3.9.41. 51:48.

Joel2:20. Zeph.2;13. Isiah.14:31.
    zech. 14. This is the same kings of the north coming into israel.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 29 2012,22:18)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Jer.4;6.  6:1.22.   10:22.   25:9.   30:20.   47:2.
    50:3.9.41.   51:48.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

OK, here they are, now explain how each of these fit into your understanding.

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Jer 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jer 6:1 O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.

Jer 6:22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jer 10:22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Jer 25:9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jer 30:20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

Jer 47:2 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl.

Jer 50:3 For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Jer 50:9 For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

Jer 50:41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jer 51:48 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD.

Joel 2:20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

Zeph 1:13 Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

Isaiah 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

Zech 14:?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 29 2012,22:48)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 29 2012,22:18)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Jer.4;6.  6:1.22.   10:22.   25:9.   30:20.   47:2.
    50:3.9.41.   51:48.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

OK, here they are, now explain how each of these fit into your understanding.

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Jer 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jer 6:1 O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.

Jer 6:22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jer 10:22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Jer 25:9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jer 30:20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

Jer 47:2 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl.

Jer 50:3 For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.

Jer 50:9 For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

Jer 50:41 Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Jer 51:48 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the LORD.

Joel 2:20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

Zeph 1:13 Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

Isaiah 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

Zech 14:?

God bless

EDJ.

You need to study those scriptures to bring them all into a full picture.

The kings of the NORTH; (always the NORTH).
    Never the kings of the south; coming into israel. Untill the gathering of all the armies to war against the prince of princess.(200.000.000. of them);this is harmageddon.

Yes; they will in the end come and unite; to war against the Lord,because of the great delusion that God has send to them.

Dan.11:40. And at the TIME OF THE END,shall the king of the SOUTH PUSH(just push,anoy) at him(the north).
    And the king of the NORTH shall COME against him like a whirlwind,with chariots and with horsemen and with many ships; and shall overflow and pass over.

NORTH=EUROPE: SOUTH=MUSLEM NATIONS.

THE KINGS OF THE NORTH COMING SOUTH; NOT THE KINGS OF THE SOUTH COMING NORTH.

The 3th w.w. will be against the muslems (iran) and his allies,and the king of the north,this COULD BE RUSSIA.
    But Christ will stop it early unless no flesh shall be saved.

Then they will unite together to war against the Lamb.
    And babylon will be no more; in one day,destroyed.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

“Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day
     of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.” (1John 4:1)
    “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?” (1Cor 6:15)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

Cheers.

Hi Devolution,

God bless

EdJ.

And so is the word ISLAM AND MOHAMAD NOT IN THE BIBLE.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

what about North = Rome and south = Egypt ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 01 2012,10:49)
    what about North = Rome and south = Egypt ???

I agree with that; the roman empire is the north and egypt under ptolemy is south.

Today also; the west (north of israel) is the end time roman empire,and egypt (south of israel) the end time
    nations of the muslems.

north =rome; south=muslems.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,04:44)
    IS MOHAMAD THE BEAST THAT CAME OUT OF THE EARTH IN REV.13?

1. The beast that came out of the earth,has 2 horns like a     lamb, but speaks like a dragon. How can we apply this to mahamad?

2.  This 2horned beast is WORKING WITH the wounded 10 horned beast, in rev.13: which is the 10 toes in the image in the book of daniel ch.2:44.this is the last kingdom of man on earth. fOR CHRIST WILL SET UP HIS KINGDOM IN THIS PERIOD of time.At his coming.

3.  But Mohamad the 666 man is dead for 1400 years now??

4.  This 666 man can do great miracles,like fire coming down from heaven; there is no such thing mohamad ever did.he could only make fire to keep him self warm.

5.  And this 666 man(mohamad) is causing all; small and great rich and poor, free and bond (all) to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead; that no one could buy or sell. There is no such thing mohamad did.No one in history has ever received such a mark to buy or sell; even today.

6.  rev.19:20. The coming; and the beast(10 horned ) was taken,and with him the false prophet(666 mohamad) which wrought miracles before him (the 10 horned beast) with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that
    worship his image(are we worshipping his image today?)
    THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE,BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE. ( will be cast  ALIVE in the fire) but he is dead 1400 yrs ago??

You make up your own mind; is mohamad and the koran the 666 2horned beast of revelation ch.13? for this is yet to come.

wakeup.

Mohammad cannot be the beast that came out of the earth because Mohammad for one did not allow images or Islam does not allow images in worship so it does not fit, also Mohammad never made fire come down from the sky in the sight of all men, etc.

Where Islam could fit in is in Revelation chapter 9.

Here are some points:

Revelation 9:

[2] He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.
    Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth; they were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green growth or any tree, but only those of mankind who have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.

Pause right there:

From the Islamic writings:

“When you fight the battles of the Lord, acquit yourselves like men, without turning your backs; but let not your victory be stained with the blood of women or children. Destroy no palm-trees, nor burn any fields of corn. Cut down no fruit-trees, nor do any mischief to cattle, only such as you kill to eat. When you make any covenant or article, stand to it, and be as good as your word. As you go on, you will find some religious persons who live retired in monasteries, and propose to themselves to serve God that way: let them alone, and neither kill them nor destroy their monasteries: And you will find another sort of people, that belong to the synagogue of Satan, who have shaven crowns;  be sure you cleave their skulls, and give them no quarter till they either turn Mahometans or pay 'tribute.'

And there's more.

2besee
    Participant

Jesus has the keys to death and hades (Rev 1:18).

In Rev 20:1-3, an Angel comes down form heaven and has the KEY.

Rev 9:1, an Angel (Star) is given the key.

He opens the shaft and smoke and something like locusts comes out of it, which are given power and are told not to harm particular types of greenery, but only to harm those who do not have Gods seal on their forehead (this is course is an invisible mark).

In Rev 9:11 (NOTE: 9:11)…It says these destroyers have as King over them the Angel of the pit, who's name in Hebrew or Greek (Abad'don/Apol'lyon) means a destroying Angel.

Christians in general identify this Angel as bad, but is it?

Jesus has the key to death and hades, and in the OT the Destroyer is doing His job such as in Ezek.9:1-6 where the destroyers (Abad'don means destroyer) are told to go through the city and mark those who are not taking part in it's sins with a mark (a Taw(cross I think from memory) on the forehead, same as in Rev. And then the destroyers are to go through and to destroy.

God does raise up people to punish the sinful nations.

At the end of Rev 9, it says:

[20] The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues (πληγαῖς = a blow, stripe, wound), did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot either see or hear or walk; nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their immorality or their thefts.

Which Nations are sinful?  Which nations are full of idols, murders, sorceries, immorality and thefts?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 06 2012,20:56)

He opens the shaft and smoke and something like locusts comes out of it, which are given power and are told not to harm particular types of greenery, but only to harm those who do not have Gods seal on their forehead (this is course is an invisible mark).

In Rev 9:11 (NOTE: 9:11)…It says these destroyers have as King over them the Angel of the pit, who's name in Hebrew or Greek (Abad'don/Apol'lyon) means a destroying Angel.

Jesus has the key to death and hades, and in the OT the Destroyer is doing His job such as in Ezek.9:1-6 where the destroyers (Abad'don means destroyer) are told to go through the city and mark those who are not taking part in it's sins with a mark (a Taw(cross I think from memory) on the forehead, same as in Rev. And then the destroyers are to go through and to destroy.

[20] The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues (πληγαῖς = a blow, stripe, wound), did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot either see or hear or walk; nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their immorality or their thefts.

Which Nations are sinful?  Which nations are full of idols, murders, sorceries, immorality and thefts?

2besee.

Are you willing to learne prophesies?
    Or are you ready to teach,if you are ready to teach than im all ears.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,
    What exactly do you mean?
    I am a seeker not a teacher.
    The Teacher is the Holy Spirit not man.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 07 2012,17:11)
    Hi Wakeup,
    What exactly do you mean?
    I am a seeker not a teacher.
    The Teacher is the Holy Spirit not man.

Beesee.

You seem to know the book of revelation.
    If you have any questions,dont hesitate to ask.
    All genuine seekers are welcome.

Judge all the answers by the book,and not by what you believe.
    Because it will be totally different than what you believe.
    Let the book be the judge.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Thanks Wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 06 2012,20:56)

2beesee.

ALL NATIONS WORSHIP THEIR IDOL.
    They worship what is in their hearts.
    The desires of the flesh.
    That can be money,riches, power,greed,false gods and the list go on.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 06 2012,20:51)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,04:44)
    IS MOHAMAD THE BEAST THAT CAME OUT OF THE EARTH IN REV.13?

1. The beast that came out of the earth,has 2 horns like a     lamb, but speaks like a dragon. How can we apply this to mahamad?

2.  This 2horned beast is WORKING WITH the wounded 10 horned beast, in rev.13: which is the 10 toes in the image in the book of daniel ch.2:44.this is the last kingdom of man on earth. fOR CHRIST WILL SET UP HIS KINGDOM IN THIS PERIOD of time.At his coming.

3.  But Mohamad the 666 man is dead for 1400 years now??

4.  This 666 man can do great miracles,like fire coming down from heaven; there is no such thing mohamad ever did.he could only make fire to keep him self warm.

5.  And this 666 man(mohamad) is causing all; small and great rich and poor, free and bond (all) to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead; that no one could buy or sell. There is no such thing mohamad did.No one in history has ever received such a mark to buy or sell; even today.

6.  rev.19:20. The coming; and the beast(10 horned ) was taken,and with him the false prophet(666 mohamad) which wrought miracles before him (the 10 horned beast) with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that
    worship his image(are we worshipping his image today?)
    THESE BOTH WERE CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE,BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE. ( will be cast  ALIVE in the fire) but he is dead 1400 yrs ago??

You make up your own mind; is mohamad and the koran the 666 2horned beast of revelation ch.13? for this is yet to come.

wakeup.

Mohammad cannot be the beast that came out of the earth because Mohammad for one did not allow images or Islam does not allow images in worship so it does not fit, also Mohammad never made fire come down from the sky in the sight of all men, etc.

Where Islam could fit in is in Revelation chapter 9.

Here are some points:

Revelation 9:

[2] He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.
    Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth; they were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green growth or any tree, but only those of mankind who have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.

Pause right there:

From the Islamic writings:

“When you fight the battles of the Lord, acquit yourselves like men, without turning your backs; but let not your victory be stained with the blood of women or children. Destroy no palm-trees, nor burn any fields of corn. Cut down no fruit-trees, nor do any mischief to cattle, only such as you kill to eat. When you make any covenant or article, stand to it, and be as good as your word. As you go on, you will find some religious persons who live retired in monasteries, and propose to themselves to serve God that way: let them alone, and neither kill them nor destroy their monasteries: And you will find another sort of people, that belong to the synagogue of Satan, who have shaven crowns;  be sure you cleave their skulls, and give them no quarter till they either turn Mahometans or pay 'tribute.'

And there's more.

Hi 2besee,

The image is one of 'World Conquest', not a stinkin picture.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

The image of America used to be; IN GOD WE TRUST,and the constitution: freedom of speach.
    Toay thay have broken that image and replaced it with;
    this new change, it has become the image of the nazi.

wakeup.

Viewing 19 posts - 161 through 179 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account