IS MOHAMAD THE FALSE PROPHET?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,00:35)
    Hi Devolution,

“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not
     worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in
     us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the
     manifestation of the sons of God.” (Romans 8:18-19)

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Devolution,

“But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound,
     the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.” (Rev 10:7)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Devolution
    Participant

Hi Devolution,

God bless

Hi Ed,

This is just expressing the desire for the day that the sons of God will finally be manifested.
    There will be a glory for them also, just not the glory you are alluding to which belongs to Christ alone…and that is to “take back this earth” that you said we Christians are meant to do!!
    We are not, Only Christ gets that glory…that task.

So sorry Ed, that scripture you gave was referring to something else all together.
    You have not yet shown me scripture that backs what you are saying, that we Christians “must take back this world”

Please provide your scriptures.

Thanks Ed.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,00:37)

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Devolution,

“But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound,
     the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.” (Rev 10:7)

God bless

Ed,

Again, this does not sit with what you are saying.

Look at what you just quoted Ed & really think about it!!

Lol, Ed!!

Bro, the resurrected saints will have a task to do, a role to play, a glory to partake in, i agree with you on that…but not the glory of destroying Babylon the great which glory belongs to Christ, not us.

Cheers.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 22 2012,04:42)

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed,

This is just expressing the desire for the day that the sons of God will finally be manifested.
    There will be a glory for them also, just not the glory you are alluding to which belongs to Christ alone…and that is to “take back this earth” that you said we Christians are meant to do!!

So sorry Ed, that scripture you gave was referring to something else all together.
    You have not yet shown me scripture that backs what you are saying, that we Christians “must take back this world”

Thanks Ed.

Hi Devolution,,

When the land of Israel was given to them, how did they get it?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,05:51)

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed,

Thanks Ed.

Hi Devolution,,

God bless

“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be;” (Eccl 1:9)

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,05:51)

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed,

Thanks Ed.

Hi Devolution,,

God bless

Ed,

2 Timothy 3:12
       Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Why?

2 Timothy 3:13
       But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

And the result of this:

2 Timothy 4:3-4
       For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears, And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Which Christ already knew:

John 9:4-5
       I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Which is why:

John 6:44
       No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Which means any attempt for Christians to “rise up & take back this world” would just end up like this:

Matthew 23:15
       Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Again, Because:

2 Timothy 4:3-4
       For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears, And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

So instead, we are told to:

Galatians 5:5
       For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Whilst:

Hebrews 10:36
       For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

And the promise:

1 John 2:25
       And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

When the promise is fulfilled:

Matthew 16:27
       For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Because Jesus alone, not the saints, will “take back this world for us”:

Rev 6:9
       And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony that they held

Christians….

Rev 6:10
       And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Doesn't look like the “taking back the world” by Christians can work considering these points….

Instead, the only One who is capable of taking back the world, will do so like this:

Rev 19:11
       And i saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

By FORCE EdJ. NOT by preaching!!

Rev 19:15
       And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

So Jesus “takes back the world” Ed, by force…not by “Christians like us”.

Thus fulfilling this:

Rev 18:20
       Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets, for God hath avenged you on her.

If we are needing to be avenged, then there is no way that Christians alone can ever “take back the world”, we need Christ to do this.

Hence the “takeover” you think we Christians should rise up and accomplish, only occurs here:

Rev 11:15
       And the seventh angel sounded, and there were great voices in heaven, saying, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever.  

And accomplished by Christ alone

Isaiah 63:3
       I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Thus, we are told to wait and endure with patience and hope for the Lord who is going to avenge us and save us and He will “take the world back” by force…He will Ed, not us. And He will do this on our behalf and for us.

Cheers.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Devolution,

Thank you.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Devolution,

God bless

EDj.

Rev.22:18.For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophesy of this book,if any man shall add unto these things; God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophesy,God shall take away his part of the book of life,and out of the holy city,and from the things,which are written in this book.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 23 2012,01:46)

Hi Devolution,

God bless
    Ed J

EDj.

Rev.22:18.For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophesy of this book,if any man shall add unto these things; God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophesy,God shall take away his part of the book of life,and out of the holy city,and from the things,which are written in this book.  

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

“And the beast (Rev.13:1-3) was taken, and with him the false prophet (Rev.13:11)
    that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark
    of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire
    burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him(HolySpirit) that sat upon
    the horse, which sword(The Word) proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” (Rev.19:20-21)

God bless

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2012,17:21)
    Hi Devolution,

Thank you.

God bless

Hi Ed,

Thanks bro.

Devolution
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]
    Ed,

“And the beast (Rev.13:1-3) was taken

YES!!

and with him the false prophet (Rev.13:11)
    that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

YES, YES!!

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him(HolySpirit) that sat upon the horse

Him = Jesus.

which sword(The Word) proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.”

YES!!

Ed….excellent.

Ed, look brother, Wakeup, me & J42 aren't saying to you that Islam has no role to play.
    We're not saying that at all, because they do play a role!
    In fact, they have a significant role to play & are fulfilling that role as we speak of which will soon reach critical point.

Just that these beasts in revelations are not muhammad or Islam.

Islam is found in Daniel, the king of the south.
    The king of the north (north of Israel) has the iron teeth (Roman) & Brass claws (Greek) heritage….we call them “Western powers” today.

Cheers bro.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Devolution,

The Eighth world Empire, which was of the seventh (The Ottoman Empire), is Muhammadin islam.
    Now that 'The Antichrist' beast's (Rev.13:1-3) deadly wound is healed – it is seen as Muhammadin islam

Rev.13:1-3 'The Antichrist' – Muhammadin islam
    Rev.13:11 'The False Prophet' – Muhammad

“And [the Antichrist beast] (Rev.13:1-3) was taken, and with him the false prophet (Rev.13:11) that wrought miracles before him,
     with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image (Rev.12:3).  (Rev 19:20)

“These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain
            with the sword of him(HolySpirit) that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
            and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.” (Rev 19:20-21)

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (great red) dragon            
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'The Antichrist'   ………………. the (Antichrist) beast
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2012,18:28)
    Hi Devolution,

The Eighth world Empire, which was of the seventh (The Ottoman Empire), is Muhammadin islam.
    Now that 'The Antichrist' beast's (Rev.13:1-3) deadly wound is healed – it is seen as Muhammadin islam

“And [the Antichrist beast] (Rev.13:1-3) was taken, and with him the false prophet (Rev.13:11) that wrought miracles before him,
     with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image (Rev.12:3).  (Rev 19:20)

“These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain
            with the sword of him(HolySpirit) that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth:

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Devolution,,

“But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom,
    and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.” (Dan 7:18)

“The western powers” (as you call them) ARE the saints of the most High.
    (Please read Psalm 83 again in light of this information, Devolution)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2012,18:34)

Hi Devolution,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Devolution,,

and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.”  (Dan 7:18)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

EDJ.

The saints; under the rule of Christ,will take the kingdoms of this world; after harmagedon.
    And babylon will be no more,the cities of this world are no more.For babylon is fallen,is fallen.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 24 2012,11:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2012,18:34)

Hi Devolution,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Devolution,,

and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.”  (Dan 7:18)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed,

EDJ.

The saints; under the rule of Christ,will take the kingdoms of this world; after harmagedon.
    And babylon will be no more,the cities of this world are no more.For babylon is fallen,is fallen.

wakeup.

Exactly Wakeup!!

Now Ed,
    Christians are on every continent, not just the West.
    Christians are North South East & West..on every continent (though the 57 muslim nations are trying their best to eradicate Christians in those lands, Christians who were there first), they are still there even after all this time of muslim occupation.

So the “Western powers” can not exclusively be the saints, nor by this truth can they metaphorically represent them.

You should know as well as the next person, most Christians are Christians by title only, not by truth.
    And the West is just as guilty in this as any other “point of the compass”.

Again, as prophesied, Gods word has reached every continent, not just the West..we in the “West” are not special Ed…this is similar to Jewish thinking..”we are the chosen people, we are special”..don't fall into that trap Ed.

Cheers.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Devolution,  (Isaiah 13:3-5)  

“I have commanded my sanctified ones (Christians), I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
    even them that rejoice in my highness (See Psalm 83). The noise of a multitude in the mountains,
    like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:

the “LORD of Hosts”(151)  mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country (The U.S.A.),
    from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.” 

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,15:58)
    Hi Devolution,  (Isaiah 13:3-5)  

“I have commanded my sanctified ones (Christians), I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger,
    even them that rejoice in my highness (See Psalm 83). The noise of a multitude in the mountains,
    like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together:

the “LORD of Hosts”(151)  mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country (The U.S.A.),
    from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.” 

God bless

Edj.

What you are quoting is the northern armies.
    These are not the true christian armies,for we will fight under the command of Christ only. And he will destroy with the sword out of his mouth.

The northern armies could consist of so called christians,and atheist and all sorts of religions,but they are the secular armies,nothing spiritual about them.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

What are you talking about  'northern armies'  ?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,20:46)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

Daniel.11:40.

And at the time OF THE END shall the king of the south(muslems) push at him(king of north): and the KING OF THE NORTH shall come against him,like a whirlwind,with chariots,and with horsemen,and with many ships and he shall enter into the countries,and shall overflow and pass over.

41. He shall enter also into the GLORIOUS LAND, and many countries shall be overthrown,—–

THE NORTHERN ARMY. The N,W.O.the 8th beast,with the f.proph. Will come into israel and set up his temple in jerusalem.(the abomination of desolation set up).

Ch.12:1 And at that time shall Micha'el stand up.—–
    This is the coming.
    wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 26 2012,20:46)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Ed,

Have you looked into the northern armies yet?
    Because you should brother.

Cheers.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account