IS MOHAMAD THE FALSE PROPHET?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 16 2012,22:59)

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 16 2012,11:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 20 2012,05:59)
    Hi Georg.

It is so sad to see what is happening between us and Pierre.
    Since there is not many of us here that is into prophesies.as you can see.

If you think that my interpretation is not correct,than simply correct me with scriptures;and vice versa.

If one of us knows more than the other,SO WHAT,,we can not be proud; for all is given accordingly,nothing to be proud about.

This is not a contest; we are learning from each other,so we can add more to our knowledge.
    Sometimes I am wrong and sometimes you can be wrong.

So lets start fresh:
    Who in your opinion, is the false prophet;the little horn;the beast out of the earth?Give us your opinion.So others can learn also.

wakeup.

You say the right things,    sometimes, but you don't do them.

How many times have I corrected you WITH SCRIPTURES, and you have just ignored them.

You are wrong, this forum is nothing BUT a contest between the participants. Has any one checked the contents of what I have said, and proven me wrong? why? because it is to strange of what I say, to every body.
    Have you ever heard the expression; “truth is stranger then fiction”?

What you ask me on the bottom of your post is prove of what I said on top of this post; because I have answered that question on other posts many times.

The little horn, the beast out of the earth, “IS” thee Antichrist,
    he also goes by other titles.

So lets see if you mean what you said; “””So lets start fresh”””

Georg

Pastry.

Can you show me scripture where it says,the little horn is the ANTICHRIST?
    Or the beast that came out of the earth in rev13.is the ANTICHRIST.
    Or the man of perdition in thess.2. is the ANTICHRIST.

wakeup.

If there was a scripture identifying the Antichrist, then nobody would be asking; who is he, now would they?

You see the kind of dumb questions you ask, and you want me to think your serious?

I think you bought the tree of knowledge
    or else you're just horsing around.

maybe some day some one will knock some sense into you, I know I can't.

Georg

charity
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,00:36)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 16 2012,23:21)
    politics!
    THE BEAST WILL MAKE SURE HE WINS, BECAUSE,
    you cant rule unless you win SOME KIND OF AN ELECTION.

51 VOTES TO 49 IS NO WHERE NEAR A WIN, ITS A COMPLETE DIVSON EQIVILANT TO RIGHT BACK WHERE THE ELECTION STARTED…WHAT A CROCK! IF YOU CAN WIN MIND GAMES THAT EASY?

Charity.

The little horn,is the false prophet also,and he will come up amongst the 10 horns.(coming)
    And the 10 horns will agree to give their power to the false prophet.

Rev.17:13. And these(the10kings) have one mind, and shall give their power and strenght unto the beast(that came out of the earth.rev13:11.).

Verse16. And the 10horns which thou sawest upon the beast,these shall hate the whore(great babylon)and shall make her desolate and naked and shall eat her flesh,and burn her with fire.

The false prophet is not just a politician,or a president.
    He is a spiritual man with great power.With great miracles.

wakeup.

hI THERE? do you think they disagreed to give Jesus the power to draw the line- with a stick in dirt -joining israel an judea as one nation…

the system is politics…an we all know we get to vote for the two people that the men with no faces have already voted for!! I don't see any outstanding power there in scripture, all I see is the old roman political system that was used to send the captives back home  an still holding ruling of in their land.

the SAME system is used all over the world! AN GOVERNMENTS IS ABOUT TO BE GOVERNED!
    do you want another country calling the shots in your culture, tell you what God thinks because thy have the most power an asset?

thank you for your post Ed

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 17 2012,08:25)
    thank you for your post Ed

What Post?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 17 2012,07:58)

Hi Georg.

If you think that my interpretation is not correct,than simply correct me with scriptures;and vice versa.

If one of us knows more than the other,SO WHAT,,we can not be proud; for all is given accordingly,nothing to be proud about.

This is not a contest; we are learning from each other,so we can add more to our knowledge.

So lets start fresh:
    Who in your opinion, is the false prophet;the little horn;the beast out of the earth?Give us your opinion.So others can learn also.

wakeup.

How many times have I corrected you WITH SCRIPTURES, and you have just ignored them.

You are wrong, this forum is nothing BUT a contest between the participants. Has any one checked the contents of what I have said, and proven me wrong? why? because it is to strange of what I say, to every body.

What you ask me on the bottom of your post is prove of what I said on top of this post; because I have answered that question on other posts many times.

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

If there was a scripture identifying the Antichrist, then nobody would be asking; who is he, now would they?

You see the kind of dumb questions you ask, and you want me to think your serious?

Georg

Pastry.

Yes,there is a scripture that identify the little horn; the man of perdition; the beast coming out of the earth.
    Incase you have not discovered it.

He is identified as the false prophet,in rev19:20. not as the antichrist. Because the antichrist as one, does not exist.
    There are many,many antichrists,so have you learned something? I think you have learned many things,but your pride is in the way.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Georg.

So lets start fresh:

wakeup.

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Georg

Pastry.

GEORG;DID YOU FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION?
    OR IS THERE SOMETHING IN YOUR BREAD.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

why they do not read the scriptures instead of following religion mashed potatoes with ground meat, baby food ?????

the Antichrist is one thing …………the false prophet is one thing ………………….the whore on the scarlet beast is one thing………….

the scarlet beast is one thing ………. the beast out of the earth is one thing ………………..and the beast with seven heads is many things and one thing …………………God ,Christ and the true believers are one..

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i like your humorhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/treeswing.gif

maybe some day some one will knock some sense into you,  I know I can't.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,09:26)

Hi Georg.

So lets start fresh:

wakeup.

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Georg

Pastry.

Yes,there is a scripture that identify the little horn; the man of perdition; the beast coming out of the earth.
    Incase you have not discovered it.

He is identified as the false prophet,in rev19:20. not as the antichrist. Because the antichrist as one, does not exist.
    There are many,many antichrists,so have you learned something? I think you have learned many things,but your pride is in the way.

wakeup.

wakeup

If you keep copying what I say, I will have to put copy right on my post.

I know, Paul calls him the man of sin; son of perdition, and that Wicked.
    I chose to name him by the title every body knows him, Antichrist, or should I say, Thee Antichrist.

I'm just kidding, you may use all my information, that's why I put it here.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

To call the false prophet the anti christ is deceiving,for there are many anti christ but ONE END TIME FALSE PROPHET.
    YOU JUST FOLLOW THE DOCTRINES that is put to you.
    We must identify him as he is; the false prophet,not as the anti christ,like what everybody calls him,because of lack of truth.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 17 2012,09:38)

Hi Georg.

So lets start fresh:

wakeup.

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

Georg

Pastry.

GEORG;DID YOU FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION?
    OR IS THERE SOMETHING IN YOUR BREAD.

wakeup.

You have greater imagination when you post prophecy.

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

I think you just love to make fun of people,this is your hobby.
    you are getting satisfaction out of it.
    Your knowledge is so limited,its mind boggling.
    so you just go by insults to defend yourself.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 18 2012,12:08)
    Pastry.

I think you just love to make fun of people,this is your hobby.
    you are getting satisfaction out of it.
    Your knowledge is so limited,its mind boggling.
    so you just go by insults to defend yourself.

wakeup.

You're right at that, when someone posts like you, all I can do is ridicule. Instead of learning, you choose to ignore, that is your choice of course.

Georg

John3:3
    Participant

I've been studying biblical prophesy for a long time and I wanted to throw in my two cents.

1) Roman Catholic Church will yield the False Prophet. “The Beast out of the Sea” (Holy See). Even Catholics and St Malachi says there will be 112 Popes and the next one is the last pope, the “Black Pope” or “Peter the Roman”

2) Islam will yield the “12th Imam” or Hidden Imam. The Muslim Qu'ran and Hadiths explaining the prophecies of the 12th Imam state the exact opposite of what the Bible says regarding who the good guy and bad gusy are in the end times.

3) Islam was created/ birthed from the Catholic Church. The 12th Imam will be the “Beast from The Earth” He is prophisized my Muslims to appear from a Well (in the Earth) in Medina. The movement known as the “Twelvers” and most Shia Muslims follow these beliefs. The 12th Imam will establish a Muslim Caliphate and unite Sunni's and Shia's.

4) After the Roman Empire split, the RCC became the Western leg of Daniel's statue and Islam (Ottoman Empire) became the Eastern leg. Even today there are a lot of Catholic Churhes with Mosques right next door in many areas of the world. Muslims don't hate Catholics, they hate Born Again Christians. There is a satanic inspired hate that they have for Christians in many countries. There are many secrets hidden away in the Vatican. I won't say more right now about this.

5) Catholics and Muslims will join forces under the banner of Antichrist and the False Prophet/ with a false peace treaty while rounding up true Christians and anyone else who won't worship the “beast” and his system. Muslims and Catholics each claim about 1.5 billion adherents, which is roughly 1/2 the world's population.

6) Keep an eye on Medina (Saudi Arabia) and the Vatican.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi John 3:3:   THE GREAT RIDDLE “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is” HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED!

Rev 17:8 “the beast that was(Rev.13:1-3), and is not(Rev.12:3), and yet is(Rev.17:3).”

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
    and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from
    the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

We must look at the beast of Rev.13:1-3 in historical context to understand that Muhammad is indeed the false prophet…

Rev.13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea (of people: Rev.17:15),
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the
    mouth of a lion (1Pt.5:8): and the dragon (Revelation 12:3) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Head 1: Egypt  -one head -one horn -one crown

Head 2: Assyrian -one head -one horn -one crown

Head of gold:                Head 3: Babylon -one head -one horn -one crown                           …Lion (Daniel 7:4)

Arms of silver:               Head 4: Medo-Persians -one head -one horn -one crown               …Bear (Daniel 7:5)

Thighs of brass:            Head 5: Greeks -one head -four horns -four crowns                   …Leopard (Daniel 7:6)

Feet of iron & clay:        Head 6: Roman -one head -one horn -one crown                             …ten horns (Daniel 7:7-8)    

Head 7: Ottoman -one head -one horn -one crown

Then it suffered a deadly wound:

Muhammad did not have a world empire,
                                           but Mahammudin-islam is a resurgence of
                                           the beast with the deadly wound. (Rev.13:3)

Muhammadin islam is the eithth and of the seventh: and this whole world system is going to go into perdition.
    All of those countries are islamic now. You need to read Psalm Chapter 83 to better understand this. (Rev.17:11)

First this leopard beast looses “-THREE CROWNS” and the camouflage spots exposing it as the great red dragon of Rev.12:3:

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
                 and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and
                 ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

The quran prophecy

The beast: Rev.13:11(Muhammad), causeth all to worship
                                       the first beast before him: Rev.13:1-3(the leopard beast)

Rev 13:13-14 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
    saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Next this great red dragon looses “-THE REST OF THE CROWNS” and the spirit of antichrist's plan of world conquest is fully exposed:

Revelation 17:3 “I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,
              full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

islam is the kingdom of the antichrist! (Link)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    עד Ed (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

terraricca
    Participant

edj

what is the diference between an ANTICHRIST AND AN FALSE PROPHET ?????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 12 2012,10:37)
    edj

Hi Pierre,

'Spirit of antichrist' is the spirit that is against Christ.
    A 'False Prophet' is a prophet that prophecies falsely.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 12 2012,18:55)

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

I know but how in practice is it different ???

are those two not synonym to each other ??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 12 2012,13:53)

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

I don't believe there is a 'the antichrist'; it is the 'spirit of antichrist'.
    'The false prophet' mentioned in Rev.13:11 is Muhammad,
    and islam is the kingdom of the spirit of antichrist.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 12 2012,21:23)

Quote (terraricca @ June 12 2012,13:53)

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

I don't believe there is a 'the antichrist'; it is the 'spirit of antichrist'.
    'The false prophet' mentioned in Rev.13:11 is Muhammad,
    and islam is the kingdom of the spirit of antichrist.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

edj

so you don't know ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (John3:3 @ June 12 2012,14:59)
    I've been studying biblical prophesy for a long time and I wanted to throw in my two cents.

1) Roman Catholic Church will yield the False Prophet. “The Beast out of the Sea” (Holy See). Even Catholics and St Malachi says there will be 112 Popes and the next one is the last pope, the “Black Pope” or “Peter the Roman”

2) Islam will yield the “12th Imam” or Hidden Imam. The Muslim Qu'ran and Hadiths explaining the prophecies of the 12th Imam state the exact opposite of what the Bible says regarding who the good guy and bad gusy are in the end times.

3) Islam was created/ birthed from the Catholic Church. The 12th Imam will be the “Beast from The Earth” He is prophisized my Muslims to appear from a Well (in the Earth) in Medina. The movement known as the “Twelvers” and most Shia Muslims follow these beliefs. The 12th Imam will establish a Muslim Caliphate and unite Sunni's and Shia's.

4) After the Roman Empire split, the RCC became the Western leg of Daniel's statue and Islam (Ottoman Empire) became the Eastern leg. Even today there are a lot of Catholic Churhes with Mosques right next door in many areas of the world. Muslims don't hate Catholics, they hate Born Again Christians. There is a satanic inspired hate that they have for Christians in many countries. There are many secrets hidden away in the Vatican. I won't say more right now about this.

5) Catholics and Muslims will join forces under the banner of Antichrist and the False Prophet/ with a false peace treaty while rounding up true Christians and anyone else who won't worship the “beast” and his system. Muslims and Catholics each claim about 1.5 billion adherents, which is roughly 1/2 the world's population.

6) Keep an eye on Medina (Saudi Arabia) and the Vatican.

Hi J

were is it that you can see anything in Malachi ??? please show me

is it not God in scriptures that define the good and bad ???

can anyone go in a village or a city were their is no Catholic church ?? in Europe or the USA or western world

witch of the big churches of today is not in for the money ???

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account