Is masturbation a sin?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 17 2011,17:13)

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2011,15:07)
    Ted,

It is true that all human beings, except Jesus, have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God but we must be careful not to misuse that fact to justify our sins instead of repenting of them.

Greetings kerwin….. your point is well taken and having said that,there is no justification for sin,however,our carnality supplies the reason for sin and Jesus' sacrifice gives us the opportunity to seek repentance which is a gift from God…

Ted,

I agree with you that repentance is a gift from God as all good things come from God.  John the Baptist and others taught repentance.   Jesus also taught repentance but he also taught how to receive by the Holy Spirit.  He not only taught those thing but also enabled them by sacrificing himself that we may receive and live by the Spirit.  That is why he declared that the Spirit, as councilor, would not come unless he left.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

We should all be aware that any question ask that has no direct answer in the new testament scriptures is destined to be answered with personal opinions and speculation. This question can only propigate personal beliefs. I say no matter whether you think it is a sin or not, I do not condemn the person that does it. If there is no condemnation there is no matter. IMO, TK

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account