Internet – A thinking machine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 20 2007,01:27)
    Could be.

Thanks for that.

However I wonder if it is possible that he could be accessible to all in cyberspace. I say this because it would be difficult for all to worship him in a physical place for obvious reasons. I also think that the Antichrist will be revealed when the world is ready for him.

Today it would be difficult for 1 man to control the lives of earth's citizens, but certainly easier than any other time in history except when the earth was lightly populated.

When the pyramid is narrow enough for the capstone to be placed on top, then he will be able to rule the whole pyramid. In otherwords when technology is so universal and interlinked that it affects every or many people, then it would be much easier for 1 man to take control of people's lives and even force a mark on them that would give further participation in buying, selling, and saving, or to be excluded altogether if they rejected the mark.

From what I can see, the Internet is interesting in that it is already global and is moving fast out of the realm of computers toward other devices and even manufactured items through RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).

This means that the whole world will eventually be an Internet of things and each thing will have its own IP number. All these IP numbers which are currently logged and will continue to be logged creates a picture as to what is going on. Such a system when it matures would give an incredible amount of power to anyone who could control it. It could reach deep into everyone's lives. E.g., buying, selling, media consumption, communications, thoughts (blogs), even global positioning from mobile phones and other devices. This info could easily be used to build a physicological profile on any participant too.

Ultimately some kind of permanent ID that is wired to this system would mean no escape for those who participated in it.

All we can do is speculate for now, but I think we will notice a shift toward this kind of future.

I also wonder if the 'Web' and 'Net' are named as such because they are both devices that capture. I am of course aware of what the official meanings are.

Again I only offer food for thought. I claim no special revelation.

Hi t8:

How he will impose his control over the whole world relative to buying, selling and trading in the market place is beyond me at this point.

Let me just say that I believe that what we are talking about here is Muslims imposing their law on the entire world.  Their goal is a one world government.

“The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  And here is the mind which hath wisdom.  The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth (this couuld be the seven continents where the Babylonian whore sits) and there are seven kings: five are fallen (Egypt, Assyrian, Babylonia, Greece, & Media-Persia), One is (Rome) and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space (Maybe the Ottoman Empire). And the beast that was, and and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven (the beast will come out of one of the forgoing nations) and goeth into perdition.  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the the beast.  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength and strength unto the beast (so we see that he will have the help of these ten nations)”.  (Rev. 17:8-13)

God Bless

charity
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 20 2007,03:06)

Could be.

Thanks for that.

However I wonder if it is possible that he could be accessible to all in cyberspace. I say this because it would be difficult for all to worship him in a physical place for obvious reasons. I also think that the Antichrist will be revealed when the world is ready for him.

Today it would be difficult for 1 man to control the lives of earth's citizens, but certainly easier than any other time in history except when the earth was lightly populated.

When the pyramid is narrow enough for the capstone to be placed on top, then he will be able to rule the whole pyramid. In otherwords when technology is so universal and interlinked that it affects every or many people, then it would be much easier for 1 man to take control of people's lives and even force a mark on them that would give further participation in buying, selling, and saving, or to be excluded altogether if they rejected the mark.

From what I can see, the Internet is interesting in that it is already global and is moving fast out of the realm of computers toward other devices and even manufactured items through RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).

This means that the whole world will eventually be an Internet of things and each thing will have its own IP number. All these IP numbers which are currently logged and will continue to be logged creates a picture as to what is going on. Such a system when it matures would give an incredible amount of power to anyone who could control it. It could reach deep into everyone's lives. E.g., buying, selling, media consumption, communications, thoughts (blogs), even global positioning from mobile phones and other devices. This info could easily be used to build a physicological profile on any participant too.

Ultimately some kind of permanent ID that is wired to this system would mean no escape for those who participated in it.

All we can do is speculate for now, but I think we will notice a shift toward this kind of future.

I also wonder if the 'Web' and 'Net' are named as such because they are both devices that capture. I am of course aware of what the official meanings are.

Hi t8:

How he will impose his control over the whole world relative to buying, selling and trading in the market place is beyond me at this point.

Let me just say that I believe that what we are talking about here is Muslims imposing their law on the entire world.  Their goal is a one world government.

“The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  And here is the mind which hath wisdom.  The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth (this couuld be the seven continents where the Babylonian whore sits) and there are seven kings: five are fallen (Egypt, Assyrian, Babylonia, Greece, & Media-Persia), One is (Rome) and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space (Maybe the Ottoman Empire). And the beast that was, and and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven (the beast will come out of one of the forgoing nations) and goeth into perdition.  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the the beast.  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength and strength unto the beast (so we see that he will have the help of these ten nations)”.  (Rev. 17:8-13)

God Bless

Hi 942767

Thinking

We have a battle even between the kings of the earth and the whore? Neither saints?
    Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The lamb is calling the whore to follow him? And the kings have one mind work to destroy the whore?

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi 942767.

I am not necessarily a believer myself, but a speculator. I think the speculation is strong and I do wonder what the Internet will be like 20, 30, 50 years from now.

If I was to further the speculation and give an example of how you could impose buying, selling, or saving through the Internet, it would be as follows:

All goods are tagged. All virtual goods and services are tagged. Tagged with RFID technology and all things requiring an IP number. Lastly humans are required to be tagged and be identified by a unique number (IP Address).

No tag (IP address) no participation.

So eventually you have a world network that only tagged items and people can participate.

Cash is gone, plastic is gone, only tags and IP numbers.

Justification for such a measure is the combatable measures against hacking, terrorism, inefficiencies against a global economy, and incompatiable and conflicting technologies that make things hard to work.
    Of course the world population will likely be bigger and controls may need to be stricter and more efficient.

Such a world could easily happen in time with a colaboration of technologies including global wireless connectivity to the network from anywhere.

Please note that I am not saying the beast is the Internet. I am speculating about the image of the beast.

Anyway I will think about what you said.

Thanks.

Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 20 2007,03:25)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 20 2007,03:06)

Could be.

Thanks for that.

Hi t8:

God Bless

Hi 942767

Thinking

We have a battle even between the kings of the earth and the whore? Neither saints?
    Rev 17:16  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The lamb is calling the whore to follow him? And the kings have one mind work to destroy the whore?

Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Hi Charity:

God is calling his people out of the Babylonian Whore.  Those who do not come out and who remain in this confusion fornicating the Word of God will not have the knowlege of the Word of God and consequently, will be destroyed in their sins by the 10 kings under the beast and receive subsequent judgment from God, perhaps.  What do you think?

Perhaps, we need to pray for revelation knowledge of this subject.

God Bless

charity
    Participant

:) Hi 942767

We can sure pray for understanding on this

Its seems a three way battle??

The kings with no mercy want to destroy by false Interpretations of our transformation being the most evil; chained already judged twice dead as Jude refers.

Victims?
    The whore has had her sins paid for by the lamb but is not convinced how to be forgiven even and is in great need of grace to extended?
    The kings order she be made perfect in the flesh? perhaps? and this impossible for any to take part in we all fall
    She is left with no hand to help but is condemned to death under law
    The people still waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God
    With moans of grief being made subject to vanity

And the Lamb of God sent into the world for the whore
    That even was from the beginning of the covenant of life; to those who trusted on the lambs coming even come with him; the graves open and many of the saints go into the cities and preach the everlasting gospel

These things go back and have a past to understand in the scriptures I am sure we can find understanding?

Blessings we can pray; for we should not be found not knowing for he has said the saints will not be overcome in surprise.

seekingtruth
    Participant

T8,
    I've wondered the same thing myself, just speculation.

Wm

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 20 2007,04:28)
    :) Hi 942767

We can sure pray for understanding on this

Its seems a three way battle??

The kings with no mercy want to destroy by false Interpretations of our transformation being the most evil; chained already judged twice dead as Jude refers.

Victims?
    The whore has had her sins paid for by the lamb but is not convinced how to be forgiven even and is in great need of grace to extended?
    The kings order she be made perfect in the flesh? perhaps? and this impossible for any to take part in we all fall
    She is left with no hand to help but is condemned to death under law
    The people still waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God
    With moans of grief being made subject to vanity

And the Lamb of God sent into the world for the whore
    That even was from the beginning of the covenant of life; to those who trusted on the lambs coming even come with him; the graves open and many of the saints go into the cities and preach the everlasting gospel

These things go back and have a past to understand in the scriptures I am sure we can find understanding?

Blessings we can pray; for we should not be found not knowing for he has said the saints will not be overcome in surprise.

Hi charity,
    Satan was not among the angels chained in Tartarus.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Feb. 21 2007,00:07)
    T8,
    I’ve wondered the same thing myself, just speculation.

Wm

Time will tell and there are many more things yet to be invented and to happen.

:)

Harmony
    Participant

I'm finding this whole discussion fascinating!

charity
    Participant

If we should rise up the man from the east that saw corruption and returned to dust was taken from judgement; born again sent of God into the world again as a soul that was made an offering to justify many.

Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
    Edit*Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

And understand the cross as his second death that he was beholden to the first Man; victory over the power of death

To understand the cross as the beginning of the lake of fire and its width we shall understand the book of revelations?

Isa 53:8  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
    Isa 53:9  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.
    Isa 53:10 ¶ Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    Isa 53:11  He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

charity
    Participant

The Day that one Man shall cause a hundred Men to run; holding the truth in his heart?

Shall it be noticed that one man saved a whole city?
    Who was three days in the whales belly coming forth after to preach?
    The Men of Nineveh

The only future sign given is the resurrection of life its self

Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
    Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
    Mat 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas [is] here.

The men of Nineveh They shall grow up in the stall; wax strong as Sons of God
    1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.
    charity

charity
    Participant

The Judgment day

Battle royal first round the whole of the first creation cursed to the ground

Battle royal a second time the whole the creation raised to eternal life or shame

The Judgment on earth a hot oven those who allowed themselves to be used as vessels of destruction

The final judgment of the heavens the Angles that followed their king using vessels on earth to reeking havoc.

Judgment on Earth to a final judgment of the heavens

Vessel used; we should not fear what God has control of
    Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

We should give praise God in the Name of his Son who can free a man vessel from destrution and judgement
    Mar 5:9 And he asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many.
    Mar 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

charity

charity
    Participant

5Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

6Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The Son came once.
    “Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father”
    The use of “again” here is of old fashioned emphasis and does not staet he has been here before.

Try nasb
    ” 28″I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father.”
    esv
    “28I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2007,21:42)
    Hi charity,
    The Son came once.
    “Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father”
    The use of “again” here is of old fashioned emphasis and does not staet he has been here before.

Try nasb
    ” 28″I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father.”
    esv
    “28I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father.”

When did the father send him into the world again?

He was in the world twice and while he was here the second time he said
    Jhn 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

It is clear that a translater dose not except the resurrection of life to inturept what he thinks is the truth of the Man God rose up and was sent into the world again as the baby Jesus?
    The scripture will catch the vessle that is giving worship to the beast for they do not understand

charity
    Participant

Nick another one before he goes to the second death
    As elijah they shall do the same with me, As they New not that Elijah was on the earth a second time as John because they excepted not the fathers and prophets

Mat 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
    Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
    Mat 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

The scripture will catch them in there own snares they set for us

Phoenix
    Participant

I think you guys are going off the main topic

Hugs
    Phoenix

charity
    Participant

The False prohet seeks to keep his king on the thrown trampling the temple courts, darkening the resurrection of Life that we may not know where to take part in the first resurrection. deceived into worshiping the beast for a resurrection to life changing the times and seasons to latter
    “The agains”  “Born again”

Shepherd to lamb his soul made and offering to justify many
    Hbr 13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought “again from the dead” our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

David is in his grave perished cursed to dust with a faithful heart and he has the sure mercy of God to repair the breach and restore the wastes of many generations lost
    Psa 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
    And when he dose awake
    Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, [even] my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
    Tts 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Seed preserved for judgment days is not a seed produced by Man and woman? but the seed within holding resurrection of life by born again of God
    Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to [his] promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
    Eze 37:24 And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Jhn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Act 24:21  Except it be for this one voice, that I cried standing among them, Touching the resurrection of the dead I am called in question by you this day.
    Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
    Act 26:7
    Unto which [promise] our twelve tribes, instantly serving [God] day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Act 26:8
    Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

We need to believe on him first to see and awake to our own promise?

And with his dead body this begins even as he was born first and risen again not beholden to a death the power of the lake of fire swallowed victory over the grave
    Isa 26:19  Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

We can not follow someone that has not overcome in the flesh sent from God to show us how??

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 22 2007,21:51)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2007,21:42)
    Hi charity,
    The Son came once.

Try nasb
    esv

When did the father send him into the world again?

He was in the world twice and while he was here the second time he said
    Jhn 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

It is clear that a translater dose not except the resurrection of life to inturept what he thinks is the truth of the Man God rose up and was sent into the world again as the baby Jesus?
    The scripture will catch the vessle that is giving worship to the beast for they do not understand

Hi charity.
    Once not twice.

charity
    Participant

Balaam Attention to worship of a heaven Hosts As Gods

Even Satan is a host of the heavens

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. The testimony is the word of God
    In the beginning “was the word” the spirit of prophecy sent from God

Heavenly host given to the Nations of the earth to serve;
    Under the heavens
    They shall glorify God on earth he is all and all as Christ did
    Serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Mat 10:24 The disciple is not above [his] master, nor the servant above his lord.
    Mat 10:25 “ It is enough” for the disciple that “he be as his master”, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more [shall they call] them of his household?

Deu 4:16 Lest ye corrupt [yourselves], and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
    Deu 4:17 The likeness of any beast that [is] on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,
    Deu 4:18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that [is] in the waters beneath the earth:
    Deu 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, [even] all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations “under the whole heaven.” selah
    Deu 4:20 But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, [even] out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as [ye are] this day.
    Moses The heavenly Host
    Deu 4:21 Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee [for] an inheritance:

Moses a host of heaven
    Elected over Moses…The house of David His throne for ever and ever
    Hbr 3:3 For this [man] was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
    Hbr 3:4 For every house is builded by some [man]; but he that built all things [is] God.

charity

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account