Inference

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 396 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You say
    “Scriptures are clear that we are to serve only one God.”
    Then why do you offer us three deities?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Tim2 @ April 26 2007,15:43)
    Hi Cubes,

And you misquote Scripture.  It doesn't say that only the Father is the Most High God.  It says that the Father is the only true God.  The ecumenical creeds affirm this.  They also affirm that the Son is the same true God.  1 John 5:20.  And the Spirit is the same true God.  Acts 5:4.  2 Corinthians 3:17.  There is only one true God.  Deuteronomy 4:35.  The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are that God.  

The narrow was is Jesus, God with us.  Matthew 1:23.  Accept no others.

Tim

Hi Tim2,

I was all set to cite a bunch of scriptures to show that ONLY the Father IS the Most High GOD, however this first scripture in the lineup of my search is sufficient.  

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.

Christ is rather compared to Melchizedek in his role as the High Priest, both serving the Most High GOD.  Epistle of Hebrews.

You quoted:
    Deu 4:35  Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he [is] God; [there is] none else beside him.

Yes, YHWH is GOD and he is the Father of our Lord Jesus.

And the Holy Spirit is HIS spirit (possessive), so while I agree with the verse, I see it rather as refuting the Trinity since the only DISTINCT person shown as GOD is the Father once again.

Act 5:4  Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. ….

Act 5:29  Then Peter and the [other] apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
    Act 5:30  The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
    Act 5:31  Him hath God exalted with his right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Lastly,
    2Cr 3:17   Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.  
    2Cr 3:18   But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the SAME image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.  

One spirit which proceeds in origin from the Father by which we are made one, and US being changed into the same image.
    Where is the Trinity?

Take care.

Tim2
    Participant

Hi Cubes,

Please read the ecumenical creeds and the Definition of Chalcedon. You'll see there that Christians believe Jesus is man as well as God. Therefore, because He is man, He can serve as prophet, priest and king. That is why He is compared to Melchizedek.

Thank you for showing that the Holy Spirit is God.

There are no verses that say only the Father is God.

Deuteronomy 4:35 says that there is no god besides YHWH. So if the Holy Spirit is God, as you've shown, and Jesus is God, as the Bible says (John 1:1), that means they are YHWH.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    Inference is insufficient as glue for your verses.
    Why would you compare your vacuous creeds with Scripture?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,17:09)

Quote (Cubes @ April 26 2007,09:50)

Quote (Tim2 @ April 26 2007,14:01)
    The Rock, cubes?  You mean YHWH?  Isaiah 44:8.  You mean Jesus?  1 Corinthians 10:4.

Hi Tim2,

I do not deny Christ but rather exalt him as Christ, the son of God.  No man comes to the Father but by him.

How about the Trinity?
    It is indecisive:  cannot decide whether the Father is a son,  nursed at a woman's breasts, had his diapers changed, a man who who had to be baptized to fulfill all righteousness (requ'd by whom I ask?), his own servant and prophet, died [at the hands of mortal men, mind you], resurrected,  etc.

Or whether the son is the Father who only is the Most High GOD, immortal dwelling in unapproachable light, appearing before himself to make intecession for us, serving himself as high priest, worships himself, and all sorts of incredible “mysterious” confusing conundrum like that…

Christ as Rock is the Chief Corner stone of a building, which builder is God of which we too are a part as living stones.  

There is no such thing as a Triune God, Tim2.

Meanwhile there is a clear, straight and narrow way to follow.

You have to admit the Trinity is a BROAD way by these few examples that I've shown!

Cubes

You inference that says the Trinity is Modalism is a straw.

You claim that you have One God, The Father.

Yet you walk around talking about another Lord and master, which you call Jesus.

Jesus said you can not have *Two* masters.

Matt 23:10
    Neither be ye called masters: for *one* is your Master, even Christ.

Matt 6:24
    No man can serve *two masters*: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.

Scriptures are clear that we are to serve only one God.

Lk 4:8
    And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and *him only shalt thou serve*.

There should be only One Lord and definatly only one master in every true believers heart, and that is God.

Deut 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is *one LORD*:

Zech 14:9
    And the LORD (YHWH) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? Who has the name which is above every name?

It is Yeshua, the Word/God, YHWY, God manifest in the flesh, reconciling the world unto himself.

Jesus said come *unto me*, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and *I*will give you rest.

Who is this that can recieve the prayers of all mankind and take their burdens and give them rest?

Surely John knew him for he wrote about him when he said…

Jn 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the *Word was God*.

This same Jesus is dwelling in every born again believer in the world and hears their prayers, and answers them, and leads them, and guides them, and comforts them, and speaks to them, and fills them, and strengthens them, and heals them, and blesses them, and gives them peace, and gives them power, and changes them, and walks with them, and runs with them, and hears their cries, and sees their tears, and is touched with the feelings of their infirmities,  and, and, and,. *ALL AT THE SAME TIME*

And yet the Arians and Unitarians and Henotheist and the unbelievers want to say he is just a man.

Excuse me!!!

John was an eye witness of his resurection and his power and recorded Thomas saying “My Lord and My God”.

There was no inference here. John or Jesus didnt rebuke him for what should have been a blasphemous act.

But instead he tells us what it really meant to be the Monogenes Unique Son of God.

The Word was God and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us!!!

And now my Bible tells me that this same God/Jesus is dwelling in me and lives in every born again believer.

Hello!!!

2Cor 13:5
    Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

How does he do this. By the One Spirit of whom the Lord is.

2 Cor 3:17
    Now the Lord (Yeshua) is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Is this just a man?

He that has the Son has the Father.

Who but God could make that claim.

Yeshua is YHWH, God in the Flesh.

One Spirit, Three Persons, One God!

:O

Hi WJ,

Alright.  It is evident that we disagree.  I leave you and Tim2 w/ this saying by Jesus for the time being:

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Cubes
    Participant

And this:

Jhn 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
    Jhn 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Quote (Cubes @ April 27 2007,05:54)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2007,17:09)

Quote (Cubes @ April 26 2007,09:50)

Quote (Tim2 @ April 26 2007,14:01)
    The Rock, cubes?  You mean YHWH?  Isaiah 44:8.  You mean Jesus?  1 Corinthians 10:4.

Hi Tim2,

I do not deny Christ but rather exalt him as Christ, the son of God.  No man comes to the Father but by him.

How about the Trinity?
    It is indecisive:  cannot decide whether the Father is a son,  nursed at a woman's breasts, had his diapers changed, a man who who had to be baptized to fulfill all righteousness (requ'd by whom I ask?), his own servant and prophet, died [at the hands of mortal men, mind you], resurrected,  etc.

Or whether the son is the Father who only is the Most High GOD, immortal dwelling in unapproachable light, appearing before himself to make intecession for us, serving himself as high priest, worships himself, and all sorts of incredible “mysterious” confusing conundrum like that…

Christ as Rock is the Chief Corner stone of a building, which builder is God of which we too are a part as living stones.  

There is no such thing as a Triune God, Tim2.

Meanwhile there is a clear, straight and narrow way to follow.

You have to admit the Trinity is a BROAD way by these few examples that I've shown!

Cubes

You inference that says the Trinity is Modalism is a straw.

You claim that you have One God, The Father.

Yet you walk around talking about another Lord and master, which you call Jesus.

Jesus said you can not have *Two* masters.

Matt 23:10
    Neither be ye called masters: for *one* is your Master, even Christ.

Matt 6:24
    No man can serve *two masters*: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.

Scriptures are clear that we are to serve only one God.

Lk 4:8
    And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and *him only shalt thou serve*.

There should be only One Lord and definatly only one master in every true believers heart, and that is God.

Deut 6:4
    Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is *one LORD*:

Zech 14:9
    And the LORD (YHWH) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords? Who has the name which is above every name?

It is Yeshua, the Word/God, YHWY, God manifest in the flesh, reconciling the world unto himself.

Jesus said come *unto me*, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and *I*will give you rest.

Who is this that can recieve the prayers of all mankind and take their burdens and give them rest?

Surely John knew him for he wrote about him when he said…

Jn 1:1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the *Word was God*.

This same Jesus is dwelling in every born again believer in the world and hears their prayers, and answers them, and leads them, and guides them, and comforts them, and speaks to them, and fills them, and strengthens them, and heals them, and blesses them, and gives them peace, and gives them power, and changes them, and walks with them, and runs with them, and hears their cries, and sees their tears, and is touched with the feelings of their infirmities,  and, and, and,. *ALL AT THE SAME TIME*

And yet the Arians and Unitarians and Henotheist and the unbelievers want to say he is just a man.

Excuse me!!!

John was an eye witness of his resurection and his power and recorded Thomas saying “My Lord and My God”.

There was no inference here. John or Jesus didnt rebuke him for what should have been a blasphemous act.

But instead he tells us what it really meant to be the Monogenes Unique Son of God.

The Word was God and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us!!!

And now my Bible tells me that this same God/Jesus is dwelling in me and lives in every born again believer.

Hello!!!

2Cor 13:5
    Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

How does he do this. By the One Spirit of whom the Lord is.

2 Cor 3:17
    Now the Lord (Yeshua) is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Is this just a man?

He that has the Son has the Father.

Who but God could make that claim.

Yeshua is YHWH, God in the Flesh.

One Spirit, Three Persons, One God!

:O

Hi WJ,

Alright.  It is evident that we disagree.  I leave you and Tim2 w/ this saying by Jesus for the time being:

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Cubes

Kingdom of God?

And who's Kingdom is it?

Lk 22:30
    That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jn 18:36
    Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

All things are Jesus, for all things was made by him and for him, and without him was not anything made that was made.

He is before all things and “By him all things consist”, and “all things are upheld by the Word of his Power”.

He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

The Father would not give these titles to any being that is less than who he is.

Jesus said all things the Father has is mine.

How is this possible that a mere created being can contain all that God has or is.

God was manifest in the flesh reconciling the world unto himself.

Blessings!

:)

Quote (Cubes @ April 27 2007,06:00)
    And this:

Jhn 6:28   Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?  
    Jhn 6:29   Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Cubes

Why didnt you read a little further?

Jn 6:40
    And this is the will of him that sent me, that *every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him*, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

In fact speaking of the works of God…

Jn 5:
    17  But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
    18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, *making himself equal with God*.
    19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for *what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise*.
    20 For the Father loveth the Son, *and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
    21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; *even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
    22 For the Father judgeth no man, *but hath committed all judgment unto the Son*:
    23 That all men should *honour the Son*, even as they honour the Father. *He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him*.

Notice a few things here..

1. Vrs 17 Jesus says my Father works *And* I work.

2. Vrs 18 They want to stone him for claiming to be equal to God.

3. Vrs 19 The Son does nothing of himself, what he sees the Father do, *He Does*. (Note, the Father also does nothing without the Son.)

4. vrs 20 The Father *shows him* (not does through him), greater works that they may Marvel. (HeHe, Seems he is provoking their response, not denying their claim).

5. vrs 21 The Father raises the dead, and the Son raises the dead. (Talk about Provoking, no wonder they wanted to stone him, so far he is agreeing with their claim that he is equal).

6. vrs 22 The Father judges no man, But the Son has the power of all judgment.

7. vrs 23 Jesus says, “Men should honour him as they honour God”. ( And here he is telling them to honour him as they honour God)

For all the unbelievers that believed that Jesus wasnt claiming to have equality with God but say that those that wanted to kill him were falsly accusing him of such…

Where in these verses did Jesus refute their claim.

He was not only confirming their claim but he was provoking them.

They wanted to kill Jesus because they believed that Jesus was claiming equaility with God, and they didnt want to believe him, so they hated him.

Will the Arians and the Unitarians and the Henotheist align themselves with the unbelievers and reject the Lord for his above claims of equality with God?
    Matt 28:9
    And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and *held him by the feet, and worshipped him*.

Matt 28:17
    And when they saw him, they *worshipped him*: but some doubted.

But one of those who doubted later saw him and said to him, “My Lord and My God”.

If he is your Lord, then he should be your God also!

Blessings!

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You say
    “The Father would not give these titles to any being that is less than who he is.”
    I love these wonderfully facile deductions.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,08:45)
    Hi W,
    You say
    “The Father would not give these titles to any being that is less than who he is.”

NH

Since he “was” God and still is God, that is why he has those titles.

How many Lords and Kings do you have?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 27 2007,08:55)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

???

Hi W,
    FOR US he is not God but our LORD.
    You should join US.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,08:59)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

???

Hi W,
    You should join US.

NH

So God is not Lord?

???

charity
    Participant

WorshipingJesus

Do you beleive these things as a foundation for the Sons  Mission to acomplish for God and the father excecuted by the Son in the power of the renewed Holy ghost?
    That he should rein untill he puts all enimies under the fathers  feet and then he himself is subject to God for God is all and all

Three involved in this mission from beginning to end to establish “one” throne ; three to One mission in us to come home
    2Sa 7:12 ¶ And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee,(made from David sent from God preformed by the holy Ghost for with Joseph his geneolgy ended to start fresh half heavenly half flesh) which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. :13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. :14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:(David has reched his goal and christ must also preform his) :15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever “before thee”(Sit thou at my side until I put your enimies under your feet working for his father David first and then when has reigned he is Subject to His Father God): thy throne shall be established for ever. 17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David. 18 ¶ Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who [am] I, O Lord GOD? and what [is] my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto? :19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord GOD; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And [is] this the manner of man, O Lord GOD?

We have two persons and the zeal of God the Holy ghost 3 having part in this throne; God above all has given us on earth and INHERITANCE; yet we only see a far off kingdom after death; the saints inherit the earth and the bad ones are removed far off

Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    Christ shall call the nations to this earthly throne by knowledge; even as we see it not its in our midst and promises of rest once except his work and mission against other snares past down to us

Even Paul and all the workers of God have his foundations set to begin to sit us all with a father and Christ accomplishing the desire to establish God will
    Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.1;2;3 involved for this to happen
    Said Paul Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,(God is the God of the living Not dead)

The mission of three to establish ONE Throne; yet can not happen in one that refused to except one LIFTED ON High for ever
    Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

So when those that despise David as the root and offspring have seen Him The first begotten Son lifted on High ;Aknowledeged by God and his Son that is sent that shall work for him as a servant reining against enimies to His crown; subjecting themselves to other misssions
    Knowing in PART WHOM God has sent; “resting” and becoming the body of Christ to continue the work he came for under him that leads us to THE FATHER AND God…
    1Cr 15:26  The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
    1Cr 15:27  For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that *“he is excepted”, which did put all things under him.
    1Cr 15:28  And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Psa 132:11  The LORD hath sworn [in] truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. :12  If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore. :13  For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired [it] for his habitation.:14  This [is] my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. 15  I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
    :16  I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. 17  There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed. 18  His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 27 2007,09:13)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

???

Hi W,
    You should join US.

NH

So God is not Lord?

???

Hi w,
    Wil he find you still playing with his words when he returns?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,10:00)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

???

Hi W,
    You should join US.

NH

So God is not Lord?

???

Hi w,

Is christ far away from you Nick?
    Not with you?
    The only one then to come is a thief?

Quote (charity @ April 27 2007,09:58)
    WorshipingJesus

Do you beleive these things as a foundation for the Sons  Mission to acomplish for God and the father excecuted by the Son in the power of the renewed Holy ghost?
    That he should rein untill he puts all enimies under the fathers  feet and then he himself is subject to God for God is all and all

Three involved in this mission from beginning to end to establish “one” throne ; three to One mission in us to come home
    2Sa 7:12 ¶ And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee,(made from David sent from God preformed by the holy Ghost for with Joseph his geneolgy ended to start fresh half heavenly half flesh) which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. :13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. :14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:(David has reched his goal and christ must also preform his) :15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever “before thee”(Sit thou at my side until I put your enimies under your feet working for his father David first and then when has reigned he is Subject to His Father God): thy throne shall be established for ever. 17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David. 18 ¶ Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who [am] I, O Lord GOD? and what [is] my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto? :19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord GOD; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And [is] this the manner of man, O Lord GOD?

We have two persons and the zeal of God the Holy ghost 3 having part in this throne; God above all has given us on earth and INHERITANCE; yet we only see a far off kingdom after death; the saints inherit the earth and the bad ones are removed far off

Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    Christ shall call the nations to this earthly throne by knowledge; even as we see it not its in our midst and promises of rest once except his work and mission against other snares past down to us

Even Paul and all the workers of God have his foundations set to begin to sit us all with a father and Christ accomplishing the desire to establish God will
    Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.1;2;3 involved for this to happen
    Said Paul Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,(God is the God of the living Not dead)

The mission of three to establish ONE Throne; yet can not happen in one that refused to except one LIFTED ON High for ever
    Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

So when those that despise David as the root and offspring have seen Him The first begotten Son lifted on High ;Aknowledeged by God and his Son that is sent that shall work for him as a servant reining against enimies to His crown; subjecting themselves to other misssions
    Knowing in PART WHOM God has sent; “resting” and becoming the body of Christ to continue the work he came for under him that leads us to THE FATHER AND God…
    1Cr 15:26  The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
    1Cr 15:27  For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that *“he is excepted”, which did put all things under him.
    1Cr 15:28  And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Psa 132:11  The LORD hath sworn [in] truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. :12  If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore. :13  For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired [it] for his habitation.:14  This [is] my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. 15  I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
    :16  I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. 17  There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed. 18  His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.

charity

Charity

I am sorry I do not care to recieve council from one who thinks that the beloved desciple John was misled and was speaking against Christ.

Besides I have seen thousands of your words posted here and have no Idea what you believe accept something weird about David.

:(

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 27 2007,10:14)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,10:00)

Hi W,
    You say

NH

???

Hi W,
    You should join US.

NH

So God is not Lord?

???

Hi w,

Is christ far away from you Nick?
    Not with you?
    The only one then to come is a thief?

Hi charity,
    You should be in Christ and he in you.
    Walk still just with and you are ever alone.

Cubes
    Participant

WJ,

As I said, we disagree.
    May GOD open your understanding to behold his magnificent and glorious presence and to know his beloved son as he would be known. I hope you have a Damascus experience. Amen.

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 27 2007,10:20)

charity[/quote]
    Charity

I am sorry I do not care to recieve council from one who thinks that the beloved desciple John was misled and was speaking against Christ.

Besides I have seen thousands of your words posted here and have no Idea what you believe accept something weird about David.

:(

Hey you with the Hair on;
    Consider this even amongest the disiples?

1Cr 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
    1Cr 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
    1Cr 12:17 If the whole body [were] an eye, where [were] the hearing? If the whole [were] hearing, where [were] the smelling?

1Cr 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

1Cr 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 1Cr 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Which hand can live with an eye that always finds fault?
    Weakness is inherent in a body made of men and the searchlight and microscope should not be used…by us.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account