Imperfect church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 141 through 151 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Mar. 21 2010,11:19)
    T,

Righteous should not become self righteousness.

Princess

POK

YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT,BECAUSE SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL BRING YOU TO THE UNRIGHTEOUS BOX.

WHAT MAKE YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE IS SELF RIGHTEOUS
    IT COULD BE AS HE SPEAKS OR EXPRESS HIMSELF??
    OR THE LIES HE SPRAIDS??????
    OR WHAT HE BELIEVE IN???

WHAT ????

karmarie
    Participant

Matthew 18;1

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
    He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    “And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
    “Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep

“See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
    “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,11:43)
    Matthew 18;1

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
    He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    “And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
    “Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep

“See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
    “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.

kAR

ALL ARE NOT CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM;
    Jn 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
    Jn 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
    Jn 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
    Jn 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
    Jn 8:46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me?
    Jn 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Lk 9:23 Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
    Lk 9:24 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.
    Lk 9:25 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?
    Lk 9:26 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

1Pe 1:8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,
    1Pe 1:9 for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
    1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care,
    1Pe 1:11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow.
    1Pe 1:12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things

1Pe 1:13 Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
    1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.
    1Pe 1:15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;
    1Pe 1:16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

1Pe 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
    1Pe 1:23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God

karmarie
    Participant

T

Those verses I put in regard to people (eg -Priests) who harm children. 

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,14:37)
    T

Those verses I put in regard to people (eg -Priests) who harm children. 

kar

ok ,it is a shame to see what happen ,even today.

it is time for the whore to be punished.

karmarie
    Participant

I agree, its a shame especially for Religeous leaders of all. I cant understand it!.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 21 2010,15:23)
    I agree, its a shame especially for Religeous leaders of all. I cant understand it!.

Kar

Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

see thats the whore.

kerwin
    Participant

I want to point out that the vast majority of homosexuals are politically opposed to the social teachings of the Priests who are being exposed are often homosexual though inclined to young boys. In others words you have individuals who by their behavior would actually opposed to the church in the ranks of the church. When such an occurrence happens those individuals are called spies and saboteurs. That is the political element.

I do believe the Roman Catholic viewpoint that sin is a mental disease is part of the problem since they attempt to “heal” what should be repented of. That is their newer viewpoint. I believe their older viewpoint that seemed to involve beating the “demons” out of people through some sort of penance, such as kneeling on an uncomfortable surface may still have its adherents. There are probably other viewpoints but the mental disease one seems to be the most prevalent in today's world.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 21 2010,22:48)
    I want to point out that the vast majority of homosexuals are politically opposed to the social teachings of the Priests who are being exposed are often homosexual though inclined to young boys.   In others words you have individuals who by their behavior would actually opposed to the church in the ranks of the church.  When such an occurrence happens those individuals are called spies and saboteurs.  That is the political element.

I do believe the Roman Catholic viewpoint that sin is a mental disease is part of the problem since they attempt to “heal” what should be repented of.  That is their newer viewpoint.  I believe their older viewpoint that seemed to involve beating the “demons” out of people through some sort of penance, such as kneeling on an uncomfortable surface may still have its adherents.  There are probably other viewpoints but the mental disease one seems to be the most prevalent in today's world.

KW

when your foundation are pagan,lies.abuse of others,ect;

what you expect??that it would heal in time??

a rotten apple does not turn good in time he just decompose totally.

terraricca
    Participant

kar
    look at this;
    Absolute proof Matthew 28:19 has been corrupted by trinitarians
    Trinitarians have sinned against Jesus Christ
    For putting words in the Bible HE NEVER SAID

By Dr. G. Reckart, Apostolic Theological Bible College

For over 20 years I have predicted the time would come when evidence would prove that the words “of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” were added to Matthew's original Gospel. It did not make sense to me for baptism to be in the name of the one who died and was resurrected in Romans 6 and the Father and Holy Ghost had to be mentioned in baptism. I could not reconcile why the Apostles ignored Matthew 28:19 as it now exist in our KJV Bible and instead baptized in the name of Jesus Christ only. Yes, in baptism they were “JESUS ONLY.” No one can find any other baptism in the New Testament. No one can deny there is then ONE BAPTISM when reference is made to the New Testament mikvah. Now we have the evidence and the trinity world is in for a massive shaking.

It was known by the Catholic Church that the Jews had preserved a copy of the original Gospel of Matthew in the Hebrew language. How this was preserved and handed down we do not know. In fact, it does not matter. It exists and that is proof enough that God wanted it preserved. There have been many attempts to destroy the crediability of this very valuable Hebrew Gospel for obvious reasons. It is the only existing manuscript that proves Matthew 28:19 did not originally contain the trinitarian baptismal formula. Catholics and Protestants have no other reason to cast doubt on the validity of this manuscript. Claims that it is spurious are of course self-serving to trinitarians. Such denials make Jesus say what he did not say. This of itself is an abomination. It is a sin to make Jesus say a trinitarian baptismal formula and put into his mouth their trinitarian godhead doctrine fabricated at Nicaea in 325AD. Now that this manuscript is known among the Apostolic Oneness, we will promote the fact that the Catholic Church has willingly lied about Matthew 28:19 and the Catholics in general (including the Eastern Orthodox) have lied to the world. Everyone who was baptized with this false baptism has died lost and without salvation, deceived by the Catholic Church. This damnation of millions is the greatest doctrinal deception ever placed upon the human mind. If those in trinitarianism do not flee from this perversion and be rebaptized in the name of Jesus Christ, they accept their damnation of having no salvation in that false baptism. It is because of this finding that many Evangelicals now claim baptism is not essential to salvation and a person can be saved without it. This Baptist false doctrine was developed when their scholars discovered the trinity baptismal formula was not in the original Hebrew Gospel of Matthew. Interesting that a false doctrine could be birthed based upon what is not in the Bible, rather then what is in the Bible. Trinitarians hid the knowledge of this Hebrew Gospel from the Oneness Apostolics. But God made it possible that through a Baptist scholar, the truth about the missing trinitarian baptismal formula would be published.

In 1995 Dr. George Howard translated a copy of Shem Tov's Matthew Hebrew Gospel. You may purchase a copy of “Hebrew Gospel of Matthew” from many sources. You can look at the evidence for yourself. For the first time in modern history the text of Matthew 28:19 from this Hebrew Gospel text is being posted on the internet. I am the first to post this text. I am sure others will steal my image files and go make their own page. That's ok, but at least have the fairness to tell me you are taking it. At least tell me you are going to make a page. At least give me credit for being the first to post it.

Please note that in verse 19 there is no trinitarian formula.
    This is ABSOLUTE proof the trinity was fraudulently added to this text Shem Tov's Hebrew Matthew Gospel
    Matthew 28:9-20

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    In another thread you said

“I have been perfect(sin free) for a long time now(1John 5:18)”

Congratulations Jesus said there was no sin in him but Paul made no such claims.

He said in Rom 7 how he still struggled with sin in the flesh.

He also said in Phil 3.14
    “not that I have already obtained it or become PERFECT”

1Jn 3.8 says
    “No one who is born of God PRACTICES SIN”

1Jn 1.8 says
    ” If we say we have no sin we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins He is faithful and righteous to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned we make Him a liar and his WORD is not in us”

Repentance and Baptism in the name of Jesus Christ is for the forgiveness of sins.

Jn13
    “He who has bathed only need wash his feet , but is completely clean, but not all of you”

Though God may see us as perfect and sinless but we do not see with his eyes and should perhaps not imagine so if Paul did not.

Ps 32
    “How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. How blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity and in whose spirit there is no deceit.”

Ps 139
    ” Search me O God and know my heart”

Perhaps your choice of words was misunderstood.

Viewing 11 posts - 141 through 151 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account