Imperfect church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    chosenone
    Participant

I misspelled “all is is God”, should read “all is of God”. Sorry,

Jerry.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Mar. 19 2010,13:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 18 2010,22:00)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Mar. 19 2010,00:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2010,23:49)

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 17 2010,11:38)
    Irene and terricca,
    Love you 2. Love you 2 alot. Don't want any money. Don't want yall to convert to RCC, Not trying to make you believe in the trinity. Yall have made my point. Thanks. P.S. there is no perfect posting religious forum either.(But I sure like reading the Book of Enoch, thats how I found this) Godbless

MA

i do not understand your remark you send me by saying “you love me “

is it possible to love someone without knowing them ??

what would be the reason?

Because my Father loves you, and as I grow closer to the Father, the more I hate sin and love other people. My motives change from obeying a list of rules, to actually caring about what the Father cares about.

We need to continue to pursue the Father, the closer we are to Him, the closer we are to becoming that “perfect Church”, and a “perfect Church” is known by it's love for one another.

Wm

st

so it is us who are the church?? i mean individual

terraricca,
    Absolutely, church translates from the word for assembly. As we come together (assemble) we are the Church, the body of Christ, it is not the building, or even a group of people in a “church” building. It is all true believers wherever they may attend or not attend.

Church happens “where two or three are gathered together in my name,”. It's only my opinion but I do not believe you can have Church with only you and God, it takes relating with another believer.

My opinion, Wm

ST

you right we seeing the same thing ,we can now share our knowledge and understanding what is the gift of Gods spirit.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 18 2010,16:58)
    Mikeangel,

It is true that Jesus commanded us to love but that is not what our inheritance from Adam commands us to do.   It is that nature we recieve as decendants of Adam that make us  servants of sin. This puts us in the situation of having an internal war that leaves us in torment wanting to do as God commands but instead following the dictates of the evil one.

It is only through following the true doctrine of the Anointed One that we can be freed from this prison of torment within our own body because we are enabled to completely obey God's command to love.

Kerwin,
     I do not believe that anyone can fully separate themselves from original sin, until he is transformed by God and a citizen of heaven. No” doctrine following” can acomplish that, Only the “not guilty” verdict you recieve from God for believing and attemting to follow his son. Also, I am not a servant of sin. If that were the case, then what the heck would I be doing tapping on this computer? I would forget giving, deeds, and mercy, and only think of myself. I would go fishing on every day that ends in 'y' .I would not say no to temptation(you fill in temptation) I would forget about my promise to God and start drinking and smoking pot again.Etc. Etc. But no, because I have a love for God my concience would eat me alive. I am a servant of God, not sin .It is a choice, and the difference is wide. And, if you chose not to decide you still have made a choice. Love and peace.Me

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 19 2010,09:28)

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 17 2010,01:10)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2010,14:12)
    Hi MA,
    Yes all those things you mention are of the world and irrelevant to following Jesus,
    including the false church.

Encouraging false fellowship is not our role.

Fellowship with the Father and the Son and with others in Christ in God's Spirit is relevant.[2Jn9]

Nick,
     I  disagree with your statement “all of those things are of the world and irrelevant to following Jesus” I believe that idols, and sorcery etc. are directly opposed to Jesus, as is anything that is not in harmony with God and the ten commandments. These to me are directly breaking his law, and not many are even giving it a thought. Also, I am not encourageing anyone to go to any particular church. The funny twist to all of this is that I also attend a messianic Jewish congreation. My mom has terminal cancer and I go to church with her to be with her as much as I can. I do not believe God will judge me for compassion to my mom in her last days. My dad died in 07, so her funeral will probliby be the last mass I attend. I also do not do anything I believe is against Gods law, my concience is peaceful. If I were to encourage a church to one that does not go, the messianic Jewish church is the one I would suggest, They celebrate all the feast Jesus did. They worship what I believe is the closest way that Jesus did.We can agree to disagree. Love and peace-me

Mike, sorry to hear about your Mother. My minds gone completly blank with this forum, I feel sad for you and dont know what to say.

Thanks Karmarie. I'm just greatful I had a godly set of parents. I just don't want her to suffer long. Prayers would be appreciated. Love and peace-Me

kerwin
    Participant

Mikeangel,

It is my understanding that any sin we do makes us a prisoner of sin. Our deliverance is to confess our sins and God will cleanse us of unrighteousness. If you are seeking to stop sinning then you are on the right path. Have faith that God is with you in those efforts if you truly seek him with all your heart. Test your doctrine and life and ask God to lead you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 19 2010,23:30)
    Mikeangel,

It is my understanding that any sin we do makes us a prisoner of sin.  Our deliverance is to confess our sins and God will cleanse us of unrighteousness.  If you are seeking to stop sinning then you are on the right path.  Have faith that God is with you in those efforts if you truly seek him with all your heart.   Test your doctrine and life and ask God to lead you.

Kw

you contradict yourself in your understanding,

if a person gives glory to God,he is not slave to sin,
    and it is not because he make a mistake that he becomes slave of sin,
    wen we have chosen Gods way and remain in is word of truth,we free our self from sin,this does not make us unable to sin.

that is why we have to keep a vigil as to what we doing and thinking at all time.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 20 2010,01:19)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 19 2010,09:28)

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 17 2010,01:10)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2010,14:12)
    Hi MA,
    Yes all those things you mention are of the world and irrelevant to following Jesus,
    including the false church.

Encouraging false fellowship is not our role.

Fellowship with the Father and the Son and with others in Christ in God's Spirit is relevant.[2Jn9]

Nick,
     I  disagree with your statement “all of those things are of the world and irrelevant to following Jesus” I believe that idols, and sorcery etc. are directly opposed to Jesus, as is anything that is not in harmony with God and the ten commandments. These to me are directly breaking his law, and not many are even giving it a thought. Also, I am not encourageing anyone to go to any particular church. The funny twist to all of this is that I also attend a messianic Jewish congreation. My mom has terminal cancer and I go to church with her to be with her as much as I can. I do not believe God will judge me for compassion to my mom in her last days. My dad died in 07, so her funeral will probliby be the last mass I attend. I also do not do anything I believe is against Gods law, my concience is peaceful. If I were to encourage a church to one that does not go, the messianic Jewish church is the one I would suggest, They celebrate all the feast Jesus did. They worship what I believe is the closest way that Jesus did.We can agree to disagree. Love and peace-me

Mike, sorry to hear about your Mother. My minds gone completly blank with this forum, I feel sad for you and dont know what to say.

Thanks Karmarie. I'm just greatful I had a godly set of parents. I just don't want her to suffer long. Prayers would be appreciated. Love and peace-Me

I will pray Mike, thoughts are with you and peace and love to you.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2010,09:08)

Mikeangel,

It is my understanding that any sin we do makes us a prisoner of sin.  Our deliverance is to confess our sins and God will cleanse us of unrighteousness.  If you are seeking to stop sinning then you are on the right path.  Have faith that God is with you in those efforts if you truly seek him with all your heart.   Test your doctrine and life and ask God to lead you.

Kw

wen we have chosen Gods way and remain in is word of truth,we free our self from sin,this does not make us unable to sin.

that is why we have to keep a vigil as to what we doing and thinking at all time.

Hi T,

One good book to read regarding sin is The Sheppard of Hermas, its on this site. It used to be considered cannon and I think still is in the Orthodox Church.

I believe from experience and reading that when we sin we have to suffer punishment even if we repent and ask forgivness. I know that if I commited a bad sin I would have to suffer for that. So although I do  wrong things I try not to do big things. I have weaknesses such as listening to too much Music which isnt religeous, I also get drunk now and then although im a non drinker (dont touch it at all usually) I also judge people wongly, (Not so much individuals but I judge Churches etc). So we all have weakness. But I do believe we reap what we sow, and that sin is a barrier to God, the less we sin the closer we are.

Sin can also be things we dont realise, like if we have something on our mind example I had a problem with my daughter and was angry about something, and it took over all my thoughts, anger is a sin, as can dwelling on things in our mind. We need to give everything to God and submit to His will, and allow Him to work out our problems for us and trust in Him rather than ourselves.

karmarie
    Participant
    kerwin
    Participant

Terricca wrote:

I  merely take certain scriptures literally that allow one to both give glory to God and be a servant to sin.  Abraham is an example since he could not be freed from sin as he was not under the old covenant but never the less he is credited with being righteous.

In his teaching Jesus is credited with using the phrase “slave to sin” and I use the softer translation “servant to sin” voiced in the King James Version but not in many newer versions.

John 8:34(NASB) reads:

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.

Paul also uses it and even goes into more detail in his letter to the Romans.

Romans  6:15-23(NASB) reads:

What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!
     Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification. For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. Therefore what benefit were you then deriving from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the outcome of those things is But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

From these two teaching is simple to understand that when one lives according to the corrupt spirit of man, i.e. the flesh or sinful nature, then one is a servant to sin but when one instead lives according to the spirit of righteousness one becomes a servant to righteousness.

I am convinced that an individual who truly gives glory to God while a servant to sin is one who strives to escape from their chains of despair.   It is therefore a blessing from God that we have Jesus who will free us from those chains.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 20 2010,08:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2010,09:08)

Mikeangel,

Kw

Hi T,

One good book to read regarding sin is The Sheppard of Hermas, its on this site. It used to be considered cannon and I think still is in the Orthodox Church.

I believe from experience and reading that when we sin we have to suffer punishment even if we repent and ask forgivness. I know that if I commited a bad sin I would have to suffer for that. So although I do  wrong things I try not to do big things. I have weaknesses such as listening to too much Music which isnt religeous, I also get drunk now and then although im a non drinker (dont touch it at all usually) I also judge people wongly, (Not so much individuals but I judge Churches etc). So we all have weakness. But I do believe we reap what we sow, and that sin is a barrier to God, the less we sin the closer we are.

Sin can also be things we dont realise, like if we have something on our mind example I had a problem with my daughter and was angry about something, and it took over all my thoughts, anger is a sin, as can dwelling on things in our mind. We need to give everything to God and submit to His will, and allow Him to work out our problems for us and trust in Him rather than ourselves.

Kar

i believe you have some right and some wrong,
    look at Peter how impulsive he is and then in later live how he has changed?

our weakness are not change over night,but gradual grows with our faith,one removal of weakness at the time,as faith will perfect us until we reach perfection.
    we do not pay for all our sins,they may sadden us ,some are only related to us intimately and so only are known to us and the Lord and God,

but God does not judge anyone ,but we know what we have done and it is what we do about it that is the most important.

because God is watching us.
    wen Paul says :what a men sow it is also what he reaps;
    this is wen people live in sin reap corruption,but the ones live in the spirit reap righteousness and forgiveness of sin.

we have constantly fight to bring the new person according to the spirit to live and kill the old habits .

terraricca
    Participant

to all
    he Pope's decision to issue a letter to Roman Catholics in Ireland to try to prevent further cases of child abuse by priests follows a wave of sex abuse scandals which have rocked the Church around the world. Here is a round-up of some of those events:

IRELAND
    Two major reports into allegations of paedophilia among Irish clergy last year revealed the shocking extent of abuse, cover-ups and hierarchical failings involving thousands of victims, and stretching back decades.

In one, four Dublin archbishops were found to have effectively turned a blind eye to cases of abuse from 1975 to 2004.

The Dublin archdiocese, it said, operated in a culture of concealment, placing the integrity of its institutions above the welfare of the children in its care.

In the wake of the report, four bishops resigned and the entire Irish hierarchy was summoned to the Vatican to give an account of themselves in person before the Pope.

Six months earlier, another report – the result of a nine-year investigation – documented some six decades of physical , sexual and emotional abuse at residential institutions run by 18 religious orders.

With the Church still reeling from the reports' findings, a fresh scandal erupted in March 2010 when it emerged the head of the Irish Catholic Church, Cardinal Sean Brady, was present at meetings in 1975 where children signed vows of silence over complaints against a paedophile priest, Fr Brendan Smyth.

Cardinal Brady resisted calls to resign and issued an apology .

UNITED STATES
    Over the past two decades, the Roman Catholic Church in the US – with the archdiocese of Boston in particular – has been embroiled in a series of child sex scandals.

There was public outrage after abuses in the 1990s by two Boston priests, Paul Shanley and John Geoghan , came to light, with suspicions that Church leaders had sought to cover up their crimes by moving them from post to post.

In 2002 the then-Pope John Paul II called an emergency meeting with US cardinals, but allegations continued to emerge.

Despite an apology and pledge to take a tougher line, Archbishop Bernard Law resigned over the scandal at the end of the year.

In September 2003, the Boston archdiocese – the fourth-largest in the US – agreed to pay $85m to settle more than 500 civil suits accusing priests of sexual abuse and church officials of concealment.

A report commissioned by the Church the following year said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years, in cases involving more than 10,000 children – mostly boys.

A series of huge payouts has been made by US diocese to alleged victims of abuse – the largest being some $660m from the Los Angeles Archdiocese in 2007.

During a tour of the US in 2008, the Pope met privately with victims of abuse by priests and spoke of ” the pain and the harm inflicted by the sexual abuse of minors”.

GERMANY
    Since the start of 2010, at least 300 people have made allegations of sexual or physical abuse by priests across the Pope's home country.

Claims are being investigated in 18 of Germany's 27 Roman Catholic dioceses.

Accusations include the abuse of more than 170 children by priests at Jesuit schools, three Catholic schools in Bavaria, and within the Regensburg Domspatzen school boys' choir that was directed for 30 years by Monsignor Georg Ratzinger, the Pope's brother.

In March, Father Peter Hullermann , who was convicted of molesting boys during his time in the archdiocese of Munich and Freising, was suspended from his duties after breaching a ban on working with children.

Days earlier, the Pope's former diocese said Benedict had unwittingly approved housing for Fr Hullermann when serving as archbishop of Munich; the Vatican denounced what it called “aggressive” efforts to link the Pope to the scandal.

NETHERLANDS
    In March 2010, Dutch bishops ordered an independent inquiry into more than 200 allegations of sexual abuse of children by priests, in addition to three cases dating from 1950 to 1970.

Allegations first centred on Don Rua monastery school in the eastern Netherlands, with people saying they were abused by Catholic priests in the 1960s and 70s.

This prompted dozens more alleged victims from other institutions to come forward.

AUSTRIA
    A series of claims of sexual abuse by priests has emerged in the Vorarlberg region.

Some 16 people have reported 27 alleged incidents there, spanning half a century.

Ten children are also alleged to have been abused at a monastery in Mehrerau in the 1970s and early 80s.

Meanwhile five priests at a monastery in Kremsmuenster in Upper Austria have been suspended after complaints of sexual and physical abuse of boys there.

Separately, the head of a Salzburg monastery, Bruno Becker, resigned after confessing to having abused a boy 40 years ago, when he was a monk.

SWITZERLAND
    A commission set up by the Swiss Bishops Conference in 2002 has been investigating allegations of abuse involving the Catholic Church there.

A member of the commission, Abbot Martin Werlen, said in a newspaper interview this month that about 60 people have said they were abused by Catholic priests. The alleged incidents are reported to have occurred over the past 15 years.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2010,13:46)
    to all
    he Pope's decision to issue a letter to Roman Catholics in Ireland to try to prevent further cases of child abuse by priests follows a wave of sex abuse scandals which have rocked the Church around the world. Here is a round-up of some of those events:

IRELAND
    Two major reports into allegations of paedophilia among Irish clergy last year revealed the shocking extent of abuse, cover-ups and hierarchical failings involving thousands of victims, and stretching back decades.

In one, four Dublin archbishops were found to have effectively turned a blind eye to cases of abuse from 1975 to 2004.

The Dublin archdiocese, it said, operated in a culture of concealment, placing the integrity of its institutions above the welfare of the children in its care.

In the wake of the report, four bishops resigned and the entire Irish hierarchy was summoned to the Vatican to give an account of themselves in person before the Pope.

Six months earlier, another report – the result of a nine-year investigation – documented some six decades of physical , sexual and emotional abuse at residential institutions run by 18 religious orders.

With the Church still reeling from the reports' findings, a fresh scandal erupted in March 2010 when it emerged the head of the Irish Catholic Church, Cardinal Sean Brady, was present at meetings in 1975 where children signed vows of silence over complaints against a paedophile priest, Fr Brendan Smyth.

UNITED STATES
    Over the past two decades, the Roman Catholic Church in the US – with the archdiocese of Boston in particular – has been embroiled in a series of child sex scandals.

There was public outrage after abuses in the 1990s by two Boston priests, Paul Shanley and John Geoghan , came to light, with suspicions that Church leaders had sought to cover up their crimes by moving them from post to post.

In 2002 the then-Pope John Paul II called an emergency meeting with US cardinals, but allegations continued to emerge.

Despite an apology and pledge to take a tougher line, Archbishop Bernard Law resigned over the scandal at the end of the year.

In September 2003, the Boston archdiocese – the fourth-largest in the US – agreed to pay $85m to settle more than 500 civil suits accusing priests of sexual abuse and church officials of concealment.

A report commissioned by the Church the following year said more than 4,000 US Roman Catholic priests had faced sexual abuse allegations in the last 50 years, in cases involving more than 10,000 children – mostly boys.

A series of huge payouts has been made by US diocese to alleged victims of abuse – the largest being some $660m from the Los Angeles Archdiocese in 2007.

During a tour of the US in 2008, the Pope met privately with victims of abuse by priests and spoke of ” the pain and the harm inflicted by the sexual abuse of minors”.

GERMANY
    Since the start of 2010, at least 300 people have made allegations of sexual or physical abuse by priests across the Pope's home country.

Accusations include the abuse of more than 170 children by priests at Jesuit schools, three Catholic schools in Bavaria, and within the Regensburg Domspatzen school boys' choir that was directed for 30 years by Monsignor Georg Ratzinger, the Pope's brother.

In March, Father Peter Hullermann , who was convicted of molesting boys during his time in the archdiocese of Munich and Freising, was suspended from his duties after breaching a ban on working with children.

Days earlier, the Pope's former diocese said Benedict had unwittingly approved housing for Fr Hullermann when serving as archbishop of Munich; the Vatican denounced what it called “aggressive” efforts to link the Pope to the scandal.

NETHERLANDS
    In March 2010, Dutch bishops ordered an independent inquiry into more than 200 allegations of sexual abuse of children by priests, in addition to three cases dating from 1950 to 1970.

Allegations first centred on Don Rua monastery school in the eastern Netherlands, with people saying they were abused by Catholic priests in the 1960s and 70s.

This prompted dozens more alleged victims from other institutions to come forward.

AUSTRIA
    A series of claims of sexual abuse by priests has emerged in the Vorarlberg region.

Some 16 people have reported 27 alleged incidents there, spanning half a century.

Ten children are also alleged to have been abused at a monastery in Mehrerau in the 1970s and early 80s.

Meanwhile five priests at a monastery in Kremsmuenster in Upper Austria have been suspended after complaints of sexual and physical abuse of boys there.

Separately, the head of a Salzburg monastery, Bruno Becker, resigned after confessing to having abused a boy 40 years ago, when he was a monk.

SWITZERLAND
    A commission set up by the Swiss Bishops Conference in 2002 has been investigating allegations of abuse involving the Catholic Church there.

A member of the commission, Abbot Martin Werlen, said in a newspaper interview this month that about 60 people have said they were abused by Catholic priests. The alleged incidents are reported to have occurred over the past 15 years.

Thank you for that report. I knew that there was abuse, but had no idea how wide spread it was. I wonder if they even stopped now or if it is still going on????
    :( :(
    Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 20 2010,14:22)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 20 2010,13:46)
    to all

IRELAND

UNITED STATES

GERMANY

NETHERLANDS

AUSTRIA

SWITZERLAND

Thank you for that report.  I knew that there was abuse, but had no idea how wide spread it was.  I wonder if they even stopped now or if it is still going on????
    :(  :(
    Irene

Irene

this is what we know for now,

this is only the past 60 years or so ,what about the previous 1500 years.??

chosenone
    Participant

I believe the bible is a book “not of what God says we must do to be saved”, but about what He (God) is doing to save us. We have no part in our salvation.
    “All is of God”.
    1Cor.8:6 … nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him.

Blessings, Jerry.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Mar. 20 2010,17:49)
    I believe the bible is a book “not of what God says we must do to be saved”, but about what He (God) is doing to save us.  We have no part in our salvation.
      “All is of God”.  
    1Cor.8:6   … nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Jerry

its funny how people can resume the entire bible in one singel verse;
    just like you do;1Cor.8:6 … nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him.
    1Co 8:3 But the man who loves God is known by God.>this verse is more important than the one you quote ,this gives me hope that i do not depent on men like you to be saved.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Mar. 20 2010,17:49)
    I believe the bible is a book “not of what God says we must do to be saved”, but about what He (God) is doing to save us.  We have no part in our salvation.
      “All is of God”.  
    1Cor.8:6   … nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Hey C,
    I know what I believe is not going to fit in with what you believe about faith vs. works. I and my wife have opposite opinions on this topic, and we agree to dissagree. It doesn't mean I don't respect and love her, but I have learned I will have better luck making daytime in the dark than changing her mind. Anyway, I will start another thread on this, and I pray I will not be eaten alive. I will call it” Faith and works”.Godbless.

My thoughts on this,

Rome also practiced the same, young boys being taken and sexually abused, is should not be surprising the Mother of Rome would keep their traditions that they hold onto so tight and add to scripture somewhere that this practice has some sacred value still.

With the Catholic Church being such a large organization and secularized, the stats on this are quite extreme, at least this is in favor of the children hurt, the ones that have no one to speak for them or stand up for them are the ones we should not forget in prayer also.

Like I have stated before, this is a test in my faith, I would like to believe as kepha writes the ones hurt in this life, will be the persecutor of those that hurt them, my flesh pulls towards an eye for an eye. These are the hardest for me to forgive.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Mar. 21 2010,09:46)
    My thoughts on this,

Rome also practiced the same, young boys being taken and sexually abused, is should not be surprising the Mother of Rome would keep their traditions that they hold onto so tight and add to scripture somewhere that this practice has some sacred value still.

With the Catholic Church being such a large organization and secularized, the stats on this are quite extreme, at least this is in favor of the children hurt, the ones that have no one to speak for them or stand up for them are the ones we should not forget in prayer also.

Like I have stated before, this is a test in my faith, I would like to believe as kepha writes the ones hurt in this life, will be the persecutor of those that hurt them, my flesh pulls towards an eye for an eye. These are the hardest for me to forgive.

pK

I TOUGHT THE VENGEANCE BELONG TO GOD,

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT RELIGION IT IS OR ORGANIZATION IT IS, THERE ALL LIVING AWAY FROM GOD WILL.

WE ALL SUFFERING THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE UNRIGHTEOUS BUT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.

T,

Righteous should not become self righteousness.

Princess

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account