Imperfect church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 16 2010,18:58)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 16 2010,18:12)
    You criticize Churches yet you fail to see that it is because of these Churches that the majority of those getting saved as well as the majority of food and clothes and ministering to the needs of the poor in the world come from them and not from scattered separatist.

Most people that I know who do not go to Church seldom give any thing to the ministering of the poor or needy!

It would do you well to look at the positives that the Christian Churches are doing rather than black balling them because you do not believe in the Trinity.

Again, most of the charitable giving in the world is through Trinitarian Churches as well as most that get saved!

I think that speaks loudly about what they believe!

By their fruits you shall know them!

Blessings WJ

I actually think I agree with this, I think that by sitting at home what exactly am I doing? Iv seen Catholics etc out there eg in countries of War feeding the hungry, looking after the sick, speaking out for Human rights and needs. They would be blessed by God.

And look at you Mike,  getting up early going to the Mission, and cooking for those in need:)

Kar
    at first it seems WJ would be right,let see;

Gal 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—
    Gal 1:7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.
    Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
    Gal 1:9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!
    Gal 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ

Gal 2:1 Fourteen years later I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also.
    Gal 2:2 I went in response to a revelation and set before them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. But I did this privately to those who seemed to be leaders, for fear that I was running or had run my race in vain.
    Gal 2:3 Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek.
    Gal 2:4 This matter arose because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves

Gal 2:17 “If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!
    Gal 2:18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker.
    Gal 2:19 For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.
    Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me

Gal 4:8 Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.
    Gal 4:9 But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable principles? Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?
    Gal 4:10 You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!
    Gal 4:11 I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.

Mt 10:16 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
    Mt 10:17 “Be on your guard against men; they will hand you over to the local councils and flog you in their synagogues.
    Mt 10:18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.

Mt 23:13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
    Mt 23:15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.
    Mt 23:16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’
    Mt 23:17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?
    Mt 23:18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.’
    Mt 23:19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
    Mt 23:20 Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
    Mt 23:21 And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.
    Mt 23:22 And he who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.
    Mt 23:23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.
    Mt 23:24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
    Mt 23:25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
    Mt 23:26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.
    Mt 23:27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.
    Mt 23:28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
    Mt 23:29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
    Mt 23:30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’
    Mt 23:31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
    Mt 23:32 Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
    Mt 23:33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
    Mt 23:34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
    Mt 23:35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar

THE UPPER VERSES WE COULD REMOVE PHARISEES AND DOCTORS OF THE LAW BY “PRIEST,BISHOP,CARDINALS,POPE,OF THE CATHOLIC AND OTHER CHURCHES AS WELL

READ ITS HISTORY ,THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CHRISTIANS WHO DID NOT ACCEPT THE DOGMA OF THE CHURCHE,THE COLLECTION OF THE WORLD WEALTH,COLLECTED ON THE BACK OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ,NOT FOR THE TRUTH OF GOD AND TO MAKE DISCIPLES FOR CHRIST ,
    BUT FOR THEMSELVES AND WORLD POWER,
    THINGS WHAT THE SCRIPTURES REJECT AS EVIL ,

THE INQUISITION,THE SCANDALS OF ABUSE OF CHILDREN IN OUR DAYS AND TIME?

ALL WHAT THEY DO IS FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH PURPOSE,

SHE IS BABILONE THE GREAT SO LETS GET OUT OF HER,SAY THE SCRIPTURES.

THEIR GOOD DEEDS ARE A TRAP FOR THE UNAWARE OF THE TRUTH OF GOD.

LOOK AT HER WERE SHE EVER WEN SHE SPRAID PAGANISM IDOLATRY,NOT THE TRUTH,

YES THEY ARE SAME GOOD IN HER YET TO BE REMOVE FROM HER,BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BUT LOOK AT THE DEEDS AND TRUTH THAT IS PREACHED AND THE SPIRIT THERE OF.

THIS IS MY THOUGHT

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 16 2010,16:12)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 15 2010,19:07)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 16 2010,04:53)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 15 2010,12:44)
    There is no Church that teaches the truth.

Irene

Are you God? How do you know this?

Jesus said where 2 or 3 were gathered together “in his name (not in perfect doctrine) there he would be in the midst of them. So you think that he cannot be in the midst of hundreds? Was Jesus telling a lie?

Does he mean that he will only be in the midst of the Church that is perfect or has perfect doctrine?

Do you have to agree in doctrine perfectly to keep the Unity of the Spirit until we all come to the Unity of the faith? Eph 4:3-13

It seems that you are simply making excuses for forsaking the assembling of yourself with other believers and whats worst, encouraging others to do so! Heb 10:25

Blessings WJ

W.J.  I am sorry to offend you, but you cannot out do one Scripture over the other.  When I am with other People and we think and talk about God there in the Mids of us is God, I know that.  However and I am not judging you in any of this.  It is what my believe is and if you wan to do what you want to do, it is up to you, I except that.   However do you except what I am saying?  By your post I don't think so.  I have given Scriptures many times about the trinity and that is what I go by.
    I think y0u know all about who first came up with the trinity and the Apostles and the first Christians did not keep it.  Look I do respect you as a person and with some of your believes I agree with.  But not with the trinity.  I wish with all of my heart that all of us would be united in all of the truth, it is not yet.  But the time will come when only the truth will be taught, by Christ and His Saints…..To that time I am forever looking forward to…..And no I am not making excusses for not assembling with others.  You have no idea how much I miss fellowship with other likeminded Christians….
    Why God let this happen is up to God and I am excepting that.  I am not judging you and I expect the same from you……will you?
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene

I am not offended nor am I judging. I think that is what you were doing!

I was only responding to your statement…

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 15 2010,12:44)
    There is no Church that teaches the truth.

There is no “perfect Church” yet!

What makes you think that because a Church believes in the Trinity that Jesus doesn't come in their midst or they are not teaching the truth.

You criticize Churches yet you fail to see that it is because of these Churches that the majority of those getting saved as well as the majority of food and clothes and ministering to the needs of the poor in the world come from them and not from scattered separatist.

Most people that I know who do not go to Church seldom give any thing to the ministering of the poor or needy!

It would do you well to look at the positives that the Christian Churches are doing rather than black balling them because you do not believe in the Trinity.

Again, most of the charitable giving in the world is through Trinitarian Churches as well as most that get saved!

I think that speaks loudly about what they believe!

By their fruits you shall know them!

Blessings WJ

I am not judging a person, but the doctrine of the trinity.  You will not find the word trinity in any Scripture.  And I have given many Scriptures that prove the trinity wrong.  If you then want to still believe in it, that is up to you.  I am not making any more excuses for the truth.  The first Christians never kept the trinity.
    1 Corinth. 11:3 The head of every man is Christ, the head of Christ is God.
    Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.
    And by Jesus own word in
    John 14:28 …for My Father is greater then I.
    And why would Christ say that He has come from Heaven to do not His will, but the will of Him that send Him.  
    It is not God that instituted the trinity.  It was Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullian who after almost three centuries of brutal and bloody persecution of the Christians Constantine ordered an edit to let all Christians worship openly.  So much was changed.  Even the Months.  No more Sabbath, rather Sunday worship.  All of God's Holy Days became Holidays.  The only one that did not get changed was Pentecost.  The are all listed in Levi. 23
    Even though we are not under that covenant any more it sure was nice to keep all of those Holy Days in the W.W. C. of God, where we belonged to for 10 years.  God opened our eyes to the New Covenant in Luke 22:20.
    That is why I believe what I do.  So if you now want to crucify me because of it, so be it….
    Because of this I quoted Math.15:9 because the trinity is a men made doctrine and not of God…..
    Peace and Love Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Kerwin,
    The point I made with this thread is that because man is imperfect, any church, or organization is imperfect.Even a private assembly is going to be imperfect, and it would be blasphemous for them to claim anything else, because only God is holy and perfect. You say you have looked and cannot find one. I believe you, because I do not think that will be possible until our Lord and savior comes himself, because only he is perfect, and I don't believe that it is going to be much longer. I will make a suggestion. In the meantime I would suggest to you and anyone else to do anything other than nothing for God. Love and peace-Me

mikeangel
    Participant

Irene,
    Totally off subject of this thread, but please allow me to inquire of you: Do you believe that one is damned is they so happen to believe in the trinity? I believe that the holy spirit is worthy of worship and praise, I trust he guides me and my life. I believe in worshiping his most holy son, who took my sins upon himself because he loved me, and was tortured and died for me, even though I deserved it. I believe in his Father, who was from forever and to forever, and made me. If I happen to worship all three at once, and pray to “God” ,and not separate them , I cannot comprehend how that will separate me from god. In typing this I know you will not either, so I guess I am just making a statement-3 or 1+1+1, however you believe it, Love god and your neighbor, bar none, Find a church that is closest to your beliefs(there are those who do not believe in the trinity), and worship God by attempting to do his will. There is no perfect church and there is no perfect person, and time is running out. Love and peace-me

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 16 2010,22:27)
    Kerwin,
     The point I made with this thread is that because man is imperfect, any church, or organization is imperfect.Even a private assembly is going to be imperfect, and it would be blasphemous for them to claim anything else, because only God is holy and perfect. You say you have looked and cannot find one. I believe you, because I do not think that will be possible until our Lord and savior comes himself, because only he is perfect, and I don't believe that it is going to be much longer. I will make a suggestion. In the meantime I would suggest to you and anyone else to do anything other than nothing for God. Love and peace-Me

hi m

Eph 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,
    Eph 1:14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Eph 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.
    Eph 4:18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.
    Eph 4:19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.
    Eph 4:20 You, however, did not come to know Christ that way.
    Eph 4:21 Surely you heard of him and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 15 2010,14:12)
    Hi MA,
    Yes all those things you mention are of the world and irrelevant to following Jesus,
    including the false church.

Encouraging false fellowship is not our role.

Fellowship with the Father and the Son and with others in Christ in God's Spirit is relevant.[2Jn9]

Nick,
    I disagree with your statement “all of those things are of the world and irrelevant to following Jesus” I believe that idols, and sorcery etc. are directly opposed to Jesus, as is anything that is not in harmony with God and the ten commandments. These to me are directly breaking his law, and not many are even giving it a thought. Also, I am not encourageing anyone to go to any particular church. The funny twist to all of this is that I also attend a messianic Jewish congreation. My mom has terminal cancer and I go to church with her to be with her as much as I can. I do not believe God will judge me for compassion to my mom in her last days. My dad died in 07, so her funeral will probliby be the last mass I attend. I also do not do anything I believe is against Gods law, my concience is peaceful. If I were to encourage a church to one that does not go, the messianic Jewish church is the one I would suggest, They celebrate all the feast Jesus did. They worship what I believe is the closest way that Jesus did.We can agree to disagree. Love and peace-me

kerwin
    Participant

Mikeangel,

The doctrine of the church that is recorded in scripture was not imperfect.   We are told by Jude that the servants of Satan snuck into the church to divide the believers and follow their more “natural” instincs but do not have the Spirit.  It is these individuals which have sown the false doctrine that so befuddle the who claim to follow the Anointed One.   This is done according prophecy as we were told that false teachers were arise among the people to tell their itching ears what they wanted to hear and not speak the truth of God.

karmarie
    Participant

I realize theres alot of really bad things happening in the Catholic Church, But I still believe God knows whos His, sheep amongst wolves, and He will save them wherever they may be. As a child is not liable for the sins of their Father; ( Ezekiel 18:19-20);  So if Gods children are in Churches which teach false doctrines and do bad things;  then it is them- the bad , who have to answer for that not the innocent ones, just like those without a Church, if there was a War then each individual makes the choice weather to take part and kill or not. Including all stay at home religeous people:)  Or we can likewise choose to get out and help in the right way or not. We can be sinners wherever we are. Its a sin to act wrong and its also a sin not to do right. But each person stands for themself.

Jesus though He was against alot of the Religeous people around Him He still remained a Jew , though He spoke His mind to them and displayed His anger, like when He saw them turning the Temple into a market He displayed His anger by turning over the tables, driving out the cattle and scattering their money..point is He stayed there. Untill His death and the church purchased with His blood;

“Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers,
    to shepherd the church of God
    which He purchased with His own blood. “(Acts 20;28

In Revelations, the Lampstands and stars which are In his right hand are identified as His Churches;

“…20The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this:
    The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches…”-(Rev 1)

He then goes on to address each church saying

“…These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands:…..” -(Rev 2)
    These were actual Churches not scattered people!

If the Churches were Babylon which further back in Rev is said to fall and His people warned to get out of Her, Why is this not mentioned in His letters to His Churches?
    They werent called Babylon.

When I was lost, I was brought back to God by some tv preacher, it wasnt Him I was looking up to but it was the words I was hearing which were Bible verses. I know another Lady who was called to God in that exact same way.
    Im saying all this as someone who doesnt go to church but im just looking at all points of view. Attack it if you will. Im only learning.

karmarie
    Participant

:) sorry its just sometimes you almost have to duck, I used to be nearly too scared to say anything lol.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 16 2010,23:21)
    Mikeangel,

The doctrine of the church that is recorded in scripture was not imperfect.   We are told by Jude that the servants of Satan snuck into the church to divide the believers and follow their more “natural” instincs but do not have the Spirit.  It is these individuals which have sown the false doctrine that so befuddle the who claim to follow the Anointed One.   This is done according prophecy as we were told that false teachers were arise among the people to tell their itching ears what they wanted to hear and not speak the truth of God.

That is exactly and precisely why I read my bible and try to follow the “point” of Jesus' teaching ,which is to me that one needs to love God with all you have, and love your neighbor as yourself (to me that be you) wether or nor they believe what you do , and to go out and show that so your light shines in this most dark world.I love God, God loves you, I do too- Me

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 16 2010,22:42)
    Irene,
     Totally off subject of this thread, but please allow me to inquire of you: Do you believe that one is damned is they so happen to believe in the trinity? I believe that the holy spirit is worthy of worship and praise, I trust he guides me and my life. I believe in worshiping his most holy son, who took my sins upon himself because he loved me, and was tortured and died for me, even though I deserved it. I believe in his Father, who was from forever and to forever, and made me. If I happen to worship all three at once, and pray to “God” ,and not separate them , I cannot comprehend how that will separate me from god. In typing this I know you will not either, so I guess I am just making a statement-3 or 1+1+1, however you believe it, Love god and your neighbor, bar none, Find a church that is closest to your beliefs(there are those who do not believe in the trinity), and worship God by attempting to do his will. There is no perfect church and there is no perfect person, and time is running out. Love and peace-me

Mike   Nobody is damn.  But the trinity is a men made doctrine and Scripture tells us that in vain do they worship teaching the doctrine and commandment of men.  That is what the trinity is, a Doctrine of a man and men follow in His footstep.  It is not of God.  The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but the Spirit of our Heavenly Father.  Ask yourself this.  It was the Holy Spirit that came to Maria and She became with Child.  If the Holy Spirit would be a Person then He would be the Father of Jesus and not God Jehovah.  We know it is the Father of Jesus and therefore the Holy Spirit is an essence of Jehovah God,  Tell me something why are you here?  Are you trying to convince of that the Catholic Church is thee Church….Well you will have no luck if that is the case….
    Irene

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 16 2010,04:18)
    That is why I believe what I do.  So if you now want to crucify me because of it, so be it….

Irene

You mean like you are crucifying the Churches and believers who do not agree with you?  ???

Blessings WJ

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 17 2010,04:15)

Irene

You mean like you are crucifying the Churches and believers who do not agree with you?  ???

Blessings WJ

W.J. If that what you want to believe of me, so be it. I am not making any more excuses for the truth. You are an educated Person and still don't know that the trinity is wrong? I happen to know how hard it is to get away what you have believed for so long, and it is not I who is saying this, but Scriptures. Take it up with Scriptures. I have footsied around you because I believe that you are a good person, however truth is truth. How can you explain all those Scriptures I gave? I am mainly doing it because of Mike. That is were it all started in the Catholic Church and I taught all of our 4 Children. I am not very proud of that. Nobody is crucifying any Church here, that statement is stupid….
    Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 17 2010,05:05)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 17 2010,04:15)

Irene

Blessings WJ

W.J.  If that what you want to believe of me, so be it.  I am not making any more excuses for the truth.  You are an educated Person and still don't know that the trinity is wrong?  I happen to know how hard it is to get away what you have believed for so long, and it is not I who is saying this, but Scriptures.  Take it up with Scriptures.  I have footsied around you because I believe that you are a good person, however truth is truth. How can you explain all those  Scriptures I gave?  I am mainly doing it because of Mike.  That is were it all started in the Catholic Church and I taught all of our 4 Children.  I am not very proud of that.  Nobody is crucifying any Church here, that statement is stupid….
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene

our faith in opinions and misunderstandings enlarge the gap that separate Christians today,

like in time of the apostels,Peter,Paul and James did not keep silence to those who came up with new version of gospel,and opinions.

lets face it the freedom of Christ does not exist in the men made religion they enslave us because they want power and support (money)they are part of this world,

according to scriptures.

mikeangel
    Participant

Irene and terricca,
    Love you 2. Love you 2 alot. Don't want any money. Don't want yall to convert to RCC, Not trying to make you believe in the trinity. Yall have made my point. Thanks. P.S. there is no perfect posting religious forum either.(But I sure like reading the Book of Enoch, thats how I found this) Godbless

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 17 2010,11:38)
    Irene and terricca,
    Love you 2. Love you 2 alot. Don't want any money. Don't want yall to convert to RCC, Not trying to make you believe in the trinity. Yall have made my point. Thanks. P.S. there is no perfect posting religious forum either.(But I sure like reading the Book of Enoch, thats how I found this) Godbless

What are you trying to prove. It is the Catholic Church that started it all. And all of other denominations came out of Her. But your precious Catholic Church is the worse. You hang Jesus on the Crosss and venerate it on Easter and kiss it. Not to talk about the Maria worship, with the Rosary. Purgatory, Mass for the Death. Those abominations are not in any other Church. So don't flatter yourself, like I said before.
    Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 17 2010,11:38)
    Irene and terricca,

MA

i do not understand your remark you send me by saying “you love me “

is it possible to love someone without knowing them ??

what would be the reason?

mikeangel
    Participant

Because Jesus commands me to. Luv luv luv luv u. Godbless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 18 2010,13:43)
    Because Jesus commands me to. Luv luv luv luv u. Godbless

mike

would that imply that it is not from the heart ,but just by command ??
    if it is by command you fail to understand Christ love.

we have to learn to be like Christ

kerwin
    Participant

Mikeangel,

It is true that Jesus commanded us to love but that is not what our inheritance from Adam commands us to do. It is that nature we recieve as decendants of Adam that make us servants of sin. This puts us in the situation of having an internal war that leaves us in torment wanting to do as God commands but instead following the dictates of the evil one.

It is only through following the true doctrine of the Anointed One that we can be freed from this prison of torment within our own body because we are enabled to completely obey God's command to love.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account