Image of the Beast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

I wish to point out TWO certain misconceptions about the IMAGE of the beast with scripture if you don't mind…

Theme:

>The IMAGE is NOT a statue.

1st misconception:

>It is said by many that the False Prophet himself will make this image.

Not so…

Revelation 13:14 > And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Catch that? Saying to THEM that dwell on the earth, that THEY should make an IMAGE to the beast….

So the PEOPLE are making this image…NOT the False Prophet.

What could it be?
    This image can SPEAK and ACT..

Well, IMAGES already exist, not THE image of revelation, not yet, but images already exist in every nation, and have since day dot…..they are called the LAWS of the land.

And these IMAGES speak : Do not kill
    These IMAGES act : Death penalty or incarceration.
    etc..

So the IMAGE must be the CONSTITUTION of the one world community to come…the LAWS.
    And if you disagree to this constitution?
    Bye bye you “rebel” !!

And the reason why this image can't be a statue: please read on….

2nd misconception:

>The image will be a statue of sorts.

contradictory…

2nd Thessalonians 2:1-4

1 >Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him.

Here is the TIME FRAME for this message…the time period where Christ will be returning…during this period & just prior, when a wicked ruler will arise…

2 >That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the DAY of Christ is at hand.

Simply telling THOSE Christians of yesterday that Christs 2nd coming is still a long way off…don't be deceived by those who claim He is soon to come…so sell up and give us all your goods as so many deceivers have already done…

3 >Let no man deceive you by any means, for THAT DAY shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be REVEALED, the son of perdition.

THAT DAY..Christs return.
    Notice many Christians say this is fulfilled? That this man of sin is already here, in the churches?
    But that is the spirit of antichrist that is in the churches…
    Not Satan's elected representative!!
    The SON of perdition…this is an individual.

Scripture describes what the spirit of antichrist is anyway…ANY MAN who denies Christ came in the flesh…
    But Thessalonians is talking about a INDIVIDUAL..
    Not a group of deniers that we have had even in Christ time until now…that's billions of antichrists…
    but this scripture speaks of an INDIVIDUAL.

So this must mean by their reckoning, that this man, the FALSE PROPHET is already REVEALED TO THE WORLD !!
    So WHO is he?
    If i don't know, and you don't either, then he can't be revealed..for scripture says EVERY man will see him.
    You and i are part of EVERY MAN and i don't see him yet.
    What's his name?
    So he can't be revealed…YET.

4 > Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There you have it !
    It is not a statue sitting in the temple..
    But instead it is the MAN himself…
    Why tell the people to worship a statue if HE is there in person?
    Being proud like his father Satan, he would want you to worship and adore him, not a statue of him, there is no need, for he is there in person.
    Again, scripture states that there will be a man SITTING in the TEMPLE, not a statue.

Now some will say, but God does not dwell in temples, so this temple must be symbolic of the church… well yes (God does not dwell in temple(s) ANYMORE)..more correct to say, God no longer USES His temple to speak to the people through the temple priests…and no, this temple is not symbolic of the church.

Why? As all the above points i mentioned already.

Regardless, i answer this…

Who gave the BLUEPRINTS for the 1st temple, which the 2nd temple was also designed around, as will be the 3rd?

God did.
    So whose temple is that DESIGN?
    Gods…
    So it doesn't mean God has sanctioned this 3rd temple, it merely means it is His temple design being used/abused.
    Like a copyrite infringement.

Hope you enjoyed this…
    Thank you.

Devolution
    Participant

I wish to add on concerning the spirit of antichrist…

I said that many say this spirit is already in the churches..

You are well within your rights to reply..”But those in the churches do not deny Christ came in the flesh !!!

You will say i contradicted…

But with weepings i will reply..NOT So…

Firstly…as i have witnessed by hundreds of comments attacking personally any who say Jesus is not the Father…that it is those of us who say Jesus is not the Father, that are called those with the spirit of antichrist..

WE are supposedly the wolves in the churches…we supposedly deny Christ's divinity by calling Him the Son.
    Just go onto other Christian sites and deny Jesus was the Father and see what happens…
    You will be viciously insulted and then quickly banned.

Secondly, what does one group of trinity adherents say again?
    That Jesus IS the Father.
    So IF Jesus is really the Father…
    then THEY deny that Gods Son came in the flesh…
    Because it was really the Father…
    Chrislam would love this support…

So THESE are those spoken of with this Spirit of antichrist ALSO…also as in it is not just the athiests who deny Christ…but that trinity doctrine which has fooled them into believing Jesus is actually the Father.
    So if Jesus was really the Father pretending to be the Son…
    Isn't that false misrepresentation?
    Something our Lord does NOT do.

THIS is the great falling away…
    Falling away from the truth of Jesus…
    And this trinity explosion has spread like cancer to every Christian religion within the last 10-15 years..

Christian groups that NEVER believed that Catholic doctrine…
    Satan is VERY VERY clever at twisting truth.

Also, why would athiests be in the churches in the first place?
    They wouldn't, unless to bring in strange doctrines for self gain, so it IS the church goers with that doctrine who are deceived.

And as i stated, nearly every church that used to distinct the Father from the Son…
    No longer…
    That truth is fast leaving the very few pulpits where the truth of Jesus still remains…The Son of God…Not God, but the Son.
    A great falling away indeed.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

You your self overlook a very important point.

Does it not say; the “IMAGE” OF THE “BEAST”?

Should you not identify the “BEAST” first, before you speak of the “IMAGE”?

And why is he called the “IMAGE” of the “BEAST”?

I assume you know what a “beast” is?!

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Hello Georg,

Firstly i will admit that this is self interpretation concerning the image of the beast.
    It wasn't until i changed my ways and submitted to Christ that this understanding came to me after many years of previous confusion whilst in my many sins.
    Only after i submitted and changed and continued in change, did i see scripture in a different light. And after much prayer, this interpretation came to me.

I didn't describe the two beasts because the subject was about the image of the beast.

Yes i understand what beasts represent…empires/nations.

However revelation 13 speaks of two beasts, and NOT both of these beasts are nations, only one is.
    How can i be sure?
    Well, better said, how can we be sure that Daniel has any relationship to the book of revelations which will give better insight into revelations?
    Simple…

Daniel 12:9 > And he said, Go thy way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

SEALED > TIL THE TIME OF THE END
    There is no other book that is in scripture that is sealed…
    Except one…
    And this book is now opened by the Lamb (Rev ch5), the little book of revelations.

And since the Lamb opened this book, then it only stands to reason that the things therein that Daniel saw, are from this very same book.

And Daniel focused on the last beast empire, while asking for understanding of this little horn that rose up among the 10 horned empire, that ruled this last empire right before Christs 2nd coming.

And Daniel described this little horn as a MAN. Not an empire/kingdom, but a man.
    A man who takes that said 10 horned empire (1st beast) under his own control.

And what do we find in rev ch13?
    The seven headed beast with 10 horns on its wounded head, and then the description of a two horned beast…the man the false prophet…

But first >

What does it mean that the false prophet directs the people to worship this 1st beast?

Well worship also means OBEY.
    So the people make an image (constitution) for this 1st beast, and then are told to OBEY this image (constitution) which they themselves made. This is how they “worship” this first beast…they OBEY and COMPLY.

It is not the kind of worship we would usually identify in a religious way.
    It is its other meaning.

The man (2nd beast/little horn/false prophet), however, we see in 2 Thess, that he demands to be worshipped in a religious way…
    He calls himself God.
    This is that very same little horn in Daniel.
    And would “God” (false prophet) be subject to the earthly 10 kings and their kingdom?
    Of course not…
    And these TWO beasts are operating “side by side”.
    So here is complicity.
    The 10 kings will be subject to that little horn also.

Links>

Daniel 7:7
    …and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly, and it had great iron teeth, it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it : and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it : and it had ten horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots, and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Key > MOUTH > HORN > HORNS. (iron also, another subject for another time)

Daniel 7:19-20
    Then i would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass ; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet ; And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell ; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows

Key > MOUTH > HORN > HORNS. (iron & brass, another subject for later)

Revelation 17:12 > And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet, but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

So these 10 horns are 10 kings…
    Kings rule kingdoms…
    God is being specific….KINGS…individuals.
    And these 10 can not be Rome.
    For these 10 have NOT received a KINGDOM yet…
    And Romes kingdom has already passed…which means that Rome DID have a kingdom…
    And Christs 2nd coming has not occurred yet…
    So Rome must be cancelled out as a candidate…for this 10 horned kingdom prospers UNTIL right BEFORE Christ returns…

AND, also, these 10 RECEIVE their kingdom ONLY when the false prophet arrives..
    And who does the false prophet firstly promote when he rises?
    The FIRST BEAST…
    The 10 king empire.
    The empire he takes over.
    He promotes that empires SYSTEM the people decided upon.

Daniel 7:19-27
    I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints ; and prevailed against them ; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgement was given to the saints of the most High ; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise ; and another shall rise after them ; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws ; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of times. But the judgement shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him.

Rome NEVER devoured the WHOLE world.
    Never. Not even close…
    But this fourth beast, well…
    And this little horn persecutes the saints…
    This little horn who is operating WHILE the 10 other horns are operating also…
    And this little horns kingdom he takes over from the 10 other horns, will prosper UNTIL the END…
    The END when Jesus returns…
    The END of mans dominion over this world.
    Is Rome still a kingdom/empire today?
    NO.
    Then this kingdom is still to come…and very very soon at that.

And the 2nd beast of revelation…
    He marks the people…ALL PEOPLES..
    That MAN orders this marking.
    This has never happened in earths history…
    A global dictator. (besides Babel which does NOT match the criteria anyway, but was instead an example of a total dictatorship, an example for the seekers which leads to another mystery in revelation)

Some say the mark represents our mindset…
    BUT, when did ones mindset ever STOP oneself from buying and selling?
    One NEEDS to buy food to live…clothes…rent etc etc.
    No, it is NOT a mindset…that is contradictory & has nothing to do with economics.
    BUT, the mark, it is for BUYING & SELLING…ECONOMICS…
    And the false prophets father, Satan, knows WHO will NOT take this mark…
    ONLY one group will REFUSE this mark…
    CHRISTIANS…
    These will NOT be in the SYSTEM…
    These will not be able to buy food, pay rent etc etc…
    And what happens today when people can not do these things?
    Well lets say, they are not that hard to identify on the streets…
    And these are those to be persecuted for not OBEYING the agreed upon image (constitution)…the saints.
    These will be gathered up and persecuted.

This is but a rushed reply, if you wish i go into detail, i will.

Thank you Georg for your reply.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

I do thank you for the great effort you have made to explain to me your understanding.
    I wont go through point by point you have made, instead I will give you my understanding of the matter, hoping you wont be offended, rather let it be food for thought.

THE SEVEN HEADED BEASTS

In the book of Daniel we have read about four beasts, and then given to understand they were kingdoms, Dan. 7:4-7.
    Dan. 7:17 “These great beasts, which are four, are four kings (kingdoms/empires), which shall arise out of the earth (people).”
    They were compared to the three strongest predators in the animal kingdom; the fourth being so strong and terrible, Daniel didn’t know what animal to compare it to. Ever wonder why these kingdoms were compared to these animals? Ever watch “Wild Kingdom? or “Big Cat Diary?“ That’s exactly how these kingdoms behaved; kill, and destroy.
    In the book of Revelation we read about beasts with seven heads; Rev. 12:3; Rev. 13:1, and Rev. 17:3; with horns and crowns on their heads.
    Next to the book of Daniel, the book of Revelation uses more symbolism and metaphors then any other book of the Bible. The seven heads for instance, which are on all three beasts, have the same meaning, they represent the seven kingdoms/empires of the Bible, as explained a little further on. A horn stands for a king or ruler, while the crown emphasizes the power to rule. What is also very important to understand is, ten is not the number of ten individuals, it is the number of completion, or for “all” included; as previously explained. (see Daniel’s prophecies)

The first seven headed beast:
    Rev. 12:3 “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.”
    The dragon of course is Satan the devil, verse 9; the red color stands for violence, blood, and sin; as all of his kingdoms were and still are.
    Is. 1:18 “Come now, let us reason together, saith the LORD; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”
    The fact that Satan is shown with the seven heads, representing the seven kingdoms, shows, “He” is the power behind all worldly kingdoms. Did he not try to offer all the kingdoms of this world to Jesus, if he would worship him?
    Mat. 4:8 “Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them.”
    v. 9 “And saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.”
    Did Jesus deny the fact they were his to give? No.
    From the very beginning, Satan’s ambition was to rule the whole universe, and to be worshiped. His attempt to overthrow God failed, no surprise there, and he has now made it his main purpose to derail God’s plan for us, by using every one of his kingdoms to destroy mankind.
    The ten horns on this beast represent all the kings that would rule in all seven empires during their individual duration. Notice, there are only seven crowns, one for each head/kingdom.
    Rev. 12:4 “And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”
    The third part of the stars of heaven are the angels that followed Satan in his rebellion. Satan tried to kill the new born child Jesus by using king Herod; who, being afraid of the new king of the Jews, had all new born boys two years and under killed.
    v. 5 “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.”
    “She”, a reference to the woman in verse one, is the nation Israel (see the two woman); the man child is Jesus. By seeing Jesus killed, Satan thought he had accomplished what he had set out to do, instead, just the opposite was true. Jesus defeated death by defeating sin; by defeating sin, he defeated Satan. Jesus ascended up to heaven, and was set down on the right hand on God’s throne; highest place of honor.
    Heb. 10:12 But this man (Jesus), after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God (highest place of honor).”

The second seven headed beast:
    Rev. 13:1 “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns; and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”
    This beast is the Roman beast/empire; it rose up as the strongest from all the sea of nations/kingdoms. The seven heads on it, although they represent the same seven empires, they are to hide the identity of the one who received the deadly wound, verse three. The ten horns are all the kings, and emperors, that would rule Rome during its entire existence. Notice, there are also “ten crowns”, showing all rulers of Rome had power to rule. The blasphemous names on all the heads/kingdoms, show that no kingdom of this world, Satan’s world, is honoring God.
    v. 2 “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”
    Daniel already told us, Dan. 7:7, the fourth beast was more terrible then the other three; we see this beast is made up from parts of the three previous beasts, indicating, Rome was as bad as the other three put together.
    Rev. 13:3 “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast.”
    Questions:
    Which head, Empire, received the deadly wound?
    When and how was the deadly wound inflicted?
    When and how was the deadly wound healed?
    I would have to get ahead of myself if I were to explain this now.

The third seven headed beast:
    Rev. 17:3 “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness; and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”
    The wilderness represents Satan’s domain, this world. The seven heads are the same seven major kingdoms, but this time we see a woman sitting on this beast. A woman is symbolic for a church or a religious organization/system, just as the saints are the bride of Christ, as Paul tells us.
    2 Cor. 11:2 “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.”
    Rev. 17:4 “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:”
    v. 5 “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”
    This woman/church, the way she is described, does represent the most powerful church of today, the Roman Catholic Church. The fact that she is sitting on the beast, representing all kingdoms of the world, shows that she is also symbolizing all false religions of the world.
    v. 2 “With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
    It is important to notice that she is only sitting on the beast, not RIDING it, that tells us, she was only influencing all the kingdoms, not being in control of them, although, she did rule for a while, 1260 years. (see the king of the north)
    v. 6 “And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”
    This is the woman/church Daniel referred to as the little horn that grew very powerful, Dan. 7:8. Daniel prophesied that th
    is little horn/ruler would persecute the saints, v. 21, and 25. (see Antichrist)
    It is unfortunate how misunderstood this next verse is.
    Rev. 17:9 “And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.”
    These seven mountains have absolutely nothing to do with the seven hills Rome is supposed to be build on; they are the same seven kingdoms/heads mentioned throughout the book of Revelation. “Mountain” is a metaphor for “kingdom”; these seven mountains are the seven heads/kingdoms the woman, false religion, is sitting on. God will establish his holy Mountain/Kingdom here on earth; through Jesus Christ; we read this in
    Dan. 2:35 “Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”
    Further more, the next verse tell us exactly what the seven mountains are, were.
    Rev. 17:10 “And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”
    There is something different about this beast, it has seven heads, it has ten horns, but no crowns, why, what does that mean?
    Rev. 17:12 “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”
    Remember, ten is not the number of ten individuals. These kings/rulers receive power “as kings”, one hour with the beast; that is to say, a very short time.
    v. 13 “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast (see the seventh head).”
    The seven heads/kings are, as I have been pointing out, the seven empires of the bible. The Apostle John received this revelation at the end of the first Century or during the time of the king “that is”, the Roman king, or King/head # 6; the five that are fallen are
    King/head Number 5, the Greek Empire,
    King/head Number 4, the Medo-Persian Empire,
    King/head Number 3, the Babylonian Empire,
    King/head Number 2, the Assyrian Empire,
    King/head Number 1, the Egyptian Empire.
    Now with the identity of six of the heads, I can also identify the head that received the deadly wound. It could not have been one of the five that had already come and gone; it would not have made any sense to even mention it to John. It could not be head number seven because this king was made up of many kings (verse 12). That leaves only head number six, the Roman/head that received the deadly wound.
    What was the deadly wound?
    When and how was the wound inflicted?
    When and how was it healed?
    It is necessary for me to explain at this point; who were the three horns that were uprooted?
    Dan. 7:8 “I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”
    The Vandals
    By the third century, the Roman Empire was divided with a capital and an emperor in the West, Rome, and a capital and an emperor in the East, Constantinople. By the end of the fourth century, many Germanic tribes were fleeing west, away from the dreadful Huns. One of these tribes, the Vandals, first came to Spain. Then in 439 AD, their king, Gaiseric, captured Carthage, North Africa, a piece of the Roman Empire. He was the first of the three horns that would later be uprooted.
    From Carthage the Vandals staged many raiding parties against Rome’s shipping lanes in the Mediterranean Sea. In 455 AD, they came toward Rome with an enormous fleet. When Rome became aware of it, woman and children left the City. Pope Leo I (little horn) met with the Vandal King and proposed a deal; if the King would promise not to kill and burn, Rome would not oppose him. The King accepted, and for two weeks the Vandals sacked Rome unopposed.
    The Heruli
    The Heruli, another Germanic tribe, hired themselves out as mercenaries fighting for Rome. However, in 476 AD, their king Odoacer decided to make Italy his kingdom and deposed the Roman emperor Romulus Augustulus. Taking over Rome and making it his kingdom made him the second horn of the three. Also, this very act, deposing the Roman emperor, was the deadly wound to the Roman head.
    Why is it called the deadly wound? You have to understand, people living in Italy had never known any other government but the Romans. Rome, the very symbol of the empire, had fallen into the hands of barbarians. For a little kingdom as the Heruli to depose their emperor, and take over the kingdom, had to be shocking. The people must have been waiting for the eastern emperor to come and rescue them, but nothing happened. First Rome lost Carthage, now Rome, Italy; People must have wondered, was this the end of the Roman empire? Was Rome dead?
    The Ostrogoth
    The Eastern Empire had to look for other allies, the Ostrogoth. Roman Emperor Zeno commissioned Theodoric, king of the Ostrogoth, to deal with the Herulis. In 493 AD, Theodoric invaded Italy and defeated the Herulis, killing Odoacer himself. The defeat of the Heruli market the uprooting of the first of the three horn.
    In 527 AD, Justinian became Emperor. His ambition was to restore lost territories to the Empire. And in 533 AD, he sent his best and most trusted general, Belisarius, to recapture Carthage, which he did. This defeat of the Vandals was the uprooting of the second of the three horn. In the meantime, the Ostrogoth had made Rome/Italy their kingdom and by doing so had become the third horn. So in 535 AD, Justinian sent Belisarius on another mission: defeat the Ostrogoth. It took the general eighteen years to accomplish that mission. The year 553 AD, not only marked the uprooting of the third horn; most importantly, it marked the year of the healing of the deadly wound; Rome and Italy had become the Roman Empire again, and so did Carthage, North Africa. What a victory celebration that must have been? And the world was glad; they cheered, they danced and said, “Who is as strong as the beast, as Rome, who dares to make war with him“. We are the best; we are the strongest; we are number 1; we all know these cheers, don’t we?
    Rev. 13:4 “And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast (Rome)? Who is able to make war with him?”
    You see, Satan does not care which of his kingdoms fights against whom. As far as he is concerned, they can kill each other off completely; that is his whole purpose. And we are so dumb to think one has an advantage over the other.
    Question, can you worship the dragon/Satan, and not knowing that you do? Yes, you can. The Bible clearly teaches that all the kingdoms of the world belong to Satan; he is the god of this world, as we read in
    2 Cor. 4:4 “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not…”
    When you put your trust and confidence in your government/king, believing and trusting in his military might, you are in fact worshiping the dragon, Satan. And we know all of his kingdoms will be destroyed.
    Dan. 2:35 “Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”
    That “great mountain” is God’s kingdom.

I will be happy to address the 'image of the beast', next time.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 17 2011,07:19)
    Devolution

I do thank you for the great effort you have made to explain to me your understanding.
    I wont go through point by point you have made, instead I will give you my understanding of the matter, hoping you wont be offended, rather let it be food for thought.

THE SEVEN HEADED BEASTS

In the book of Daniel we have read about four beasts, and then given to understand they were kingdoms, Dan. 7:4-7.
    Dan. 7:17   “These great beasts, which are four, are four kings (kingdoms/empires), which shall arise out of the earth (people).”
    They were compared to the three strongest predators in the animal kingdom; the fourth being so strong and terrible, Daniel didn’t know what animal to compare it to. Ever wonder why these kingdoms were compared to these animals? Ever watch “Wild Kingdom? or “Big Cat Diary?“ That’s exactly how these kingdoms behaved; kill, and destroy.
    In the book of Revelation we read about beasts with seven heads; Rev. 12:3; Rev. 13:1, and Rev. 17:3; with horns and crowns on their heads.
    Next to the book of Daniel, the book of Revelation uses more symbolism and metaphors then any other book of the Bible. The seven heads for instance, which are on all three beasts, have the same meaning, they represent the seven kingdoms/empires of the Bible, as explained a little further on. A horn stands for a king or ruler, while the crown emphasizes the power to rule. What is also very important to understand is, ten is not the number of ten individuals, it is the number of completion, or for “all” included; as previously explained. (see Daniel’s prophecies)

The first seven headed beast:
    Rev. 12:3  “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.”
    The dragon of course is Satan the devil, verse 9; the red color stands for violence, blood, and sin; as all of his kingdoms were and still are.  
    Is. 1:18   “Come now, let us reason together, saith the LORD; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”
    The fact that Satan is shown with the seven heads, representing the seven kingdoms, shows, “He” is the power behind all worldly kingdoms. Did he not try to offer all the kingdoms of this world to Jesus, if he would worship him?
    Mat. 4:8   “Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them.”
    v. 9        “And saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.”
    Did Jesus deny the fact they were his to give? No.
    From the very beginning, Satan’s ambition was to rule the whole universe, and to be worshiped. His attempt to overthrow God failed, no surprise there, and he has now made it his main purpose to derail God’s plan for us, by using every one of his kingdoms to destroy mankind.
    The ten horns on this beast represent all the kings that would rule in all seven empires during their individual duration. Notice, there are only seven crowns, one for each head/kingdom.
    Rev. 12:4   “And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”
    The third part of the stars of heaven are the angels that followed Satan in his rebellion. Satan tried to kill the new born child Jesus by using king Herod; who, being afraid of the new king of the Jews, had all new born boys two years and under killed.
    v. 5      “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.”
    “She”, a reference to the woman in verse one, is the nation Israel (see the two woman); the man child is Jesus. By seeing Jesus killed, Satan thought he had accomplished what he had set out to do, instead, just the opposite was true. Jesus defeated death by defeating sin; by defeating sin, he defeated Satan. Jesus ascended up to heaven, and was set down on the right hand on God’s throne; highest place of honor.
    Heb. 10:12   But this man (Jesus), after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God (highest place of honor).”  

Rev. 13:1  “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns; and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”
    This beast is the Roman beast/empire; it rose up as the strongest from all the sea of nations/kingdoms. The seven heads on it, although they represent the same seven empires, they are to hide the identity of the one who received the deadly wound, verse three. The ten horns are all the kings, and emperors, that would rule Rome during its entire existence. Notice, there are also “ten crowns”, showing all rulers of Rome had power to rule. The blasphemous names on all the heads/kingdoms, show that no kingdom of this world, Satan’s world, is honoring God.  
    v. 2       “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”
    Daniel already told us, Dan. 7:7, the fourth beast was more terrible then the other three; we see this beast is made up from parts of the three previous beasts, indicating, Rome was as bad as the other three put together.
    Rev. 13:3   “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast.”
    Questions:
    Which head, Empire, received the deadly wound?
    When and how was the deadly wound inflicted?
    When and how was the deadly wound healed?
    I would have to get ahead of myself if I were to explain this now.

The third seven headed beast:
    Rev. 17:3   “So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness; and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”
    The wilderness represents Satan’s domain, this world. The seven heads are the same seven major kingdoms, but this time we see a woman sitting on this beast. A woman is symbolic for a church or a religious organization/system, just as the saints are the bride of Christ, as Paul tells us.
    2 Cor. 11:2   “For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.”
    Rev. 17:4   “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:”
    v. 5       “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”
    This woman/church, the way she is described, does represent the most powerful church of today, the Roman Catholic Church. The fact that she is sitting on the beast, representing all kingdoms of the world, shows that she is also symbolizing all false religions of the world.
    v. 2       “With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
    It is important to notice that she is only sitting on the beast, not RIDING it, that tells us, she was only influencing all the kingdoms, not being in control of them, although, she did rule for a while, 1260 years. (see the king of the north)
    v. 6       “And I saw the woman drunken with th
    e blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”
    This is the woman/church Daniel referred to as the little horn that grew very powerful, Dan. 7:8. Daniel prophesied that this little horn/ruler would persecute the saints, v. 21, and 25. (see Antichrist)
    It is unfortunate how misunderstood this next verse is.
    Rev. 17:9   “And here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.”
    These seven mountains have absolutely nothing to do with the seven hills Rome is supposed to be build on; they are the same seven kingdoms/heads mentioned throughout the book of Revelation. “Mountain” is a metaphor for “kingdom”; these seven mountains are the seven heads/kingdoms the woman, false religion, is sitting on. God will establish his holy Mountain/Kingdom here on earth; through Jesus Christ; we read this in
    Dan. 2:35   “Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”  
    Further more, the next verse tell us exactly what the seven mountains are, were.
    Rev. 17:10   “And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”
    There is something different about this beast, it has seven heads, it has ten horns, but no crowns, why, what does that mean?      
    Rev. 17:12   “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”
    Remember, ten is not the number of ten individuals. These kings/rulers receive power “as kings”, one hour with the beast; that is to say, a very short time.
    v. 13    “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast (see the seventh head).”
    The seven heads/kings are, as I have been pointing out, the seven empires of the bible. The Apostle John received this revelation at the end of the first Century or during the time of the king “that is”, the Roman king, or King/head # 6; the five that are fallen are
    King/head Number 5, the Greek Empire,
    King/head Number 4, the Medo-Persian Empire,
    King/head Number 3, the Babylonian Empire,
    King/head Number 2, the Assyrian Empire,
    King/head Number 1, the Egyptian Empire.
    Now with the identity of six of the heads, I can also identify the head that received the deadly wound. It could not have been one of the five that had already come and gone; it would not have made any sense to even mention it to John. It could not be head number seven because this king was made up of many kings (verse 12). That leaves only head number six, the Roman/head that received the deadly wound.
    What was the deadly wound?
    When and how was the wound inflicted?
    When and how was it healed?
    It is necessary for me to explain at this point; who were the three horns that were uprooted?
    Dan. 7:8   “I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.”
    The Vandals
    By the third century, the Roman Empire was divided with a capital and an emperor in the West, Rome, and a capital and an emperor in the East, Constantinople. By the end of the fourth century, many Germanic tribes were fleeing west, away from the dreadful Huns. One of these tribes, the Vandals, first came to Spain. Then in 439 AD, their king, Gaiseric, captured Carthage, North Africa, a piece of the Roman Empire. He was the first of the three horns that would later be uprooted.
    From Carthage the Vandals staged many raiding parties against Rome’s shipping lanes in the Mediterranean Sea. In 455 AD, they came toward Rome with an enormous fleet. When Rome became aware of it, woman and children left the City. Pope Leo I (little horn) met with the Vandal King and proposed a deal; if the King would promise not to kill and burn, Rome would not oppose him. The King accepted, and for two weeks the Vandals sacked Rome unopposed.  
    The Heruli
    The Heruli, another Germanic tribe, hired themselves out as mercenaries fighting for Rome. However, in 476 AD, their king Odoacer decided to make Italy his kingdom and deposed the Roman emperor Romulus Augustulus. Taking over Rome and making it his kingdom made him the second horn of the three. Also, this very act, deposing the Roman emperor, was the deadly wound to the Roman head.
    Why is it called the deadly wound? You have to understand, people living in Italy had never known any other government but the Romans. Rome, the very symbol of the empire, had fallen into the hands of barbarians. For a little kingdom as the Heruli to depose their emperor, and take over the kingdom, had to be shocking. The people must have been waiting for the eastern emperor to come and rescue them, but nothing happened. First Rome lost Carthage, now Rome, Italy; People must have wondered, was this the end of the Roman empire? Was Rome dead?
    The Ostrogoth
    The Eastern Empire had to look for other allies, the Ostrogoth. Roman Emperor Zeno commissioned Theodoric, king of the Ostrogoth, to deal with the Herulis. In 493 AD, Theodoric invaded Italy and defeated the Herulis, killing Odoacer himself. The defeat of the Heruli market the uprooting of the first of the three horn.
    In 527 AD, Justinian became Emperor. His ambition was to restore lost territories to the Empire. And in 533 AD, he sent his best and most trusted general, Belisarius, to recapture Carthage, which he did. This defeat of the Vandals was the uprooting of the second of the three horn. In the meantime, the Ostrogoth had made Rome/Italy their kingdom and by doing so had become the third horn.  So in 535 AD, Justinian sent Belisarius on another mission: defeat the Ostrogoth. It took the general eighteen years to accomplish that mission. The year 553 AD, not only marked the uprooting of the third horn; most importantly, it marked the year of the healing of the deadly wound; Rome and Italy had become the Roman Empire again, and so did Carthage, North Africa. What a victory celebration that must have been? And the world was glad; they cheered, they danced and said, “Who is as strong as the beast, as Rome, who dares to make war with him“. We are the best; we are the strongest; we are number 1; we all know these cheers, don’t we?
    Rev. 13:4   “And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast (Rome)? Who is able to make war with him?”  
    You see, Satan does not care which of his kingdoms fights against whom. As far as he is concerned, they can kill each other off completely; that is his whole purpose. And we are so dumb to think one has an advantage over the other.
    Question, can you worship the dragon/Satan, and not knowing that you do? Yes, you can. The Bible clearly teaches that all the kingdoms of the world belong to Satan; he is the god of this world, as we read in
    2 Cor. 4:4   “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not…”
    When you put your trust and confidence in your government/king, believing and trusting in his military might, you are in fact worshiping the dragon, Satan. And we know all of his kingdoms will be destroyed.
    Dan. 2:35   “Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”  
    That “great mountain” is God’s kingdom.  

I will be happy t
    o address the 'image of the beast', next time.

Georg

Hello Georg,

Thank you for your reply, i'd like to say not to worry, i am not offended one bit.

I wish to point out some points concerning the beginning of your reply, and hope that you too, do not get offended.

I am not sure who you were claiming the first empire was? Satan and his angels? You did not state it for me to understand who you meant Georg….

Point #1 > You said that the 10 horns on this beast represent ALL the kings that would rule in ALL 7 empires during their individual durations.

> Daniel 7:7
    …and behold a fourth beast,dreadful and terrible,and strong exceedingly,and it had great iron teeth,it devoured and brake in pieces,and stamped the residue with the feet of it : and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it : and it had ten horns,and,behold,there came up among them another little horn,before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots,and,behold,in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man,and a mouth speaking great things.

> Notice that the fourth beast is the ONLY ONE with 10 horns. (Behold a fourth beast, and IT (4th beast) had 10 horns)

> That means that ONLY one head has 10 horns on it…

> So we have a problem at the very beginning of your explanation, which, like building a wall with incorrect measurements, means that by the completion of that wall, it will be right out of whack.

> I hope you will look into this more now that this has been pointed out?

>And like that wall, we can not continue with its building (debating your explanation) until the measurements are first corrected..

> I would be only to glad to help if you so wish?

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

You must have noticed that I was speaking of the 7 headed beasts in Revelation?

Yes, in Daniel 7, the fourth beast is the only one with ten horn; that is to point out that this “little horn/ruler” had its beginning during the Roman rule; a small beginning before it grew powerful and strong.

So perhaps you read my post again and then let us continue.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 17 2011,23:43)
    Devolution

You must have noticed that I was speaking of the 7 headed beasts in Revelation?

Yes, in Daniel 7, the fourth beast is the only one with ten horn; that is to point out that this “little horn/ruler” had its beginning during the Roman rule; a small beginning before it grew powerful and strong.

So perhaps you read my post again and then let us continue.

Georg

Hi Georg, thank you for putting so much effort into your explanation. I am sorry, however, to have to disagree with your explanation.

I am already aware of the seven mountains meaning seven empires. But my post was about the image of the beast?
    Nevertheless,

You said:

THE SEVEN HEADED BEASTS

> There is only ONE 7 headed beast, not three. One body with 7 heads (main empires).

You said:

ten is not the number of ten individuals, it is the number of completion, or for “all” included; as previously explained. (see Daniel’s prophecies)

> I disagree again Georg. The bible is specific, 10 kings give THEIR kingdom to the two horned beast. Kingdoms have rulers…rulers are individuals.And the 10 kings give their united kingdom to this 2nd beast, who is the little horn in Daniel, who is the false prophet who marks ALL the people of the world, ALL PEOPLE…this has never happened in the earths history, Neither has this false prophet arrived YET…so it IS future, not past.

You said: The first seven headed beast:

>There is only one 7 headed beast.Not three of them.

You said:

Wrong…there are also 10 crowns…

Revelation > And i stood upon the sand of the sea,and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns,and upon his horns ten crowns,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

You said:

The ten horns on this beast represent all the kings that would rule in all seven empires during their individual duration.

> I disagree, the 10 kings only appear on ONE head…the LAST head. Not 10 horns spread out amongst the seven. This contradicts scripture, and even scriptural symbolism.

You said:

Rev. 12:4 “And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”

> This is Satan sending his hosts to find Jesus. Here the vision takes place in heaven, and the hosts are sent forth into the world to locate the Child Jesus.
    So Satan is still in Heaven, he is not yet cast out of heaven at this point. That only happens AFTER Jesus is resurrected. Notice Satan casts his hosts to the earth to find Jesus? Satan on his own accord does this, no where is it mentioned that he is at this point cast out of heaven,nor his angels, nor a rebellion…YET, for he wouldn't cast himself out of heaven now would he, for he desires to rule IN heaven in Gods stead, but instead, God casts him out AFTER Christ ascends.

You said:

v. 5 “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.”

> If you read rev 12:1, you should notice something i believe you have missed. The woman is not Israel. It is Zion. Gods spiritual church to come. Notice the woman is clothed with the sun, and has the moon under her feet? In other words she is not of this world. She is heavenly.This is her ORIGINS before entering the world. Israel however, Israel's origins ARE of this world. So she can not be Israel.
    Also notice the woman has 12 crowns?
    These are the 12 Apostles who are the foundations of this new church when she comes into the world.

You said:

> There is only one seven headed beast, not three of them.

You said:

Rev. 13:1 “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns; and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”
    This beast is the Roman beast/empire; it rose up as the strongest from all the sea of nations/kingdoms. The seven heads on it, although they represent the same seven empires, they are to hide the identity of the one who received the deadly wound, verse three. The ten horns are all the kings, and emperors, that would rule Rome during its entire existence. Notice, there are also “ten crowns”, showing all rulers of Rome had power to rule.

> There is only one beast, the heads represent the empires, not the body also, for the body always stays the same, but it is the heads that change.

> This beast is not the Roman Empire at all, the Roman empire was just ONE head from that beasts body.

> The ten horns ARE individual kings/rulers who give THEIR kingdom to this beast. Kings rule kingdoms. Kingdoms have kings.

Daniel revealed:

>And in the days of these kings (THE 10 kings) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom,which shall never be destroyed ; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people,but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms,and it shall stand forever.

So where is this kingdom?

By your explanation, these 10 kings are all those who ruled in these 7 empires…so by your reckoning, God's kingdom must have already come…the millennium already started…so where is this kingdom of God's then?

Well, it is not yet here, so then, the 10 kings MUST be FUTURE…not history as you are saying.

Also, the statue in Daniel.
    The 10 kings (toes) came AFTER Rome….

AFTER ROME…

So again, i am sorry to say Georg, your explanation does not fit with scripture.

The 10 kings are here NOW…just not yet risen into sight yet, but are working behind the scenes beginning to destroy the world economy…the physical flesh of the spiritual whore…so they can usher in this coming global economy..

I will stop here now Georg.
    I see no need to pull apart the rest of your explanation.
    But i can not agree with your explanation except that we agree that the 7 mountains ARE 7 empires.

Cheers Georg.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

Let me show you something that most people are not aware of.

Exd 24:12 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.  

Exd 34:28   And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.  

Now pay attention to the next verse.

Exd 32:15 ¶ And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony [were] in his hand: the tables [were] written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other [were] they written.  

Do you think it would have taken 40 days and nights to give Moses 10 commandments? or should it have taken 2 tables to wite 10 commandments on it?
    I am sure you have read the book of Leviticus, but, have you notice what the last verse of the book says?

Lev 27:34 ¶ These [are] the commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses for the children of Israel in mount Sinai.  

“””>There is only one 7 headed beast.Not three of them.”””

Technically speaking you are correct, but there is mentioning of a seven headed beast in Rev. 12, in Rev. 13, and in Rev. 17; unless you have some pages missing in your Bible.

I think I pointed out that there were 7 crowns on the beast in Rev. 12.

There are 10 crowns on the beast in Rev. 13.

And there are NO crowns in Rev. 17.

As I read on, I'm beginning to get a strange feeling of your sincerity, because I can't see how yuou can get so mixed up by accident.
    I am not going to explain again what I have already done in my last post.
    As you said, you trying to “pull apart” my post by nothing more then your imagination; you have no scriptures to back you up, nor do you have any historical background to verify you claims.
    I am not here to convince you of anything, that you have to do your self.
    I was however trying to give you some solid information; what you do with it is up to you.

Georg

Ps. you're right, I was sidetracked from the “IMAGE OF THE BEAST”, perhaps next time?

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 18 2011,23:28)
    Devolution

Exd 24:12 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.  

Exd 34:28   And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.  

Exd 32:15 ¶ And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony [were] in his hand: the tables [were] written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other [were] they written.  

Do you think it would have taken 40 days and nights to give Moses 10 commandments? or should it have taken 2 tables to wite 10 commandments on it?
    I am sure you have read the book of Leviticus, but, have you notice what the last verse of the book says?

Lev 27:34 ¶ These [are] the commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses for the children of Israel in mount Sinai.  

Technically speaking you are correct, but there is mentioning of a seven headed beast in Rev. 12, in Rev. 13, and in Rev. 17; unless you have some pages missing in your Bible.

As I read on, I'm beginning to get a strange feeling of your sincerity, because I can't see how yuou can get so mixed up by accident.
    As you said, you trying to “pull apart” my post by nothing more then your imagination; you have no scriptures to back you up, nor do you have any historical background to verify you claims.
    I was however trying to give you some solid information; what you do with it is up to you.

Georg

Ps. you're right, I was sidetracked from the “IMAGE OF THE BEAST”, perhaps next time?

Hi Georg,

> I do not need history to back up the two beasts because it is FUTURE.

> You have assigned these future prophecies to the past, but that is not how it is.

> I have already shown you with scripture that the 10 kings were AFTER the Roman Empire, but you chose to ignore it so to keep your own interpretation.

> But as i said, your interpretation conflicts with scripture greatly.

> Let me show you again your mistake…

Now concentrate…

> You said that the 10 kings were ALL the rulers from ALL 7 Empires…

> BUT then you said the 10 kings were ALL the rulers from the Roman Empire…

>So please clarify which Empire are they from?
    > But that doesn't really matter anyway Georg…

Why?
    Well here is your mistake…

> Again, You said the 10 kings were ALL the kings that ever ruled from ALL 7 Empires…

What does scripture say?

Revelation 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which you saw are TEN KINGS, which have RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

What??

>>>>>> HAVE RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET !!!!!

> So you see, since those other empires are PAST, then those empires that ruled, which YOU SAID are the 10 kings, these empires that ruled, had……wait for it……they had KINGS, which of course means that they had….wait for it….they had KINGDOMS to RULE over….which means that they had….wait for it….they had POWER Georg. Which means that they ARE NOT THE TEN KINGS.

> And these 10 kings have NO KINGDOM or POWER YET Georg, no power as in NO UNITED/JOINED KINGDOM to rule over..

> Again, God says…Revelation 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which you saw are TEN KINGS, which have RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET…

> So since you said that the 10 kings were ALL the kings from ALL empires that ever RULED…

> So then, by your understanding, if we join YOUR UNDERSTANDING with scripture, then this means that Egypt NEVER had kings with power, since YOU said these TEN KINGS are representing ALL OF HISTORY'S EMPIRES kings, And Assyria never really had kings with Power either…etc etc etc.
    This is contradictory Georg.

> So your 1st mistake is dealt with by scripture itself. NOT BY MY WORDS, but by Gods written Word.

> Again, you contradicted yourself & said that, now, the TEN kings were ALL the kings that ever ruled in Rome…

BUT Georg, they too HAD a kingdom to rule…
    The Roman kingdom/empire…
    Which is PAST also..
    > DIVIDED ROME had a KING also who had POWER & a KINGDOM…

> A kingdom divided is still a KINGDOM Georg…someone still has to RULE…one in each DIVISION…

But these OTHER 10 kings have RECEIVED NO POWER YET Georg…& RECEIVED NO KINGDOM YET….

And these other 10 kings rule with the False Prophet, and attempt to attack Jesus at His 2nd coming…
    Has this happened yet Georg?
    Of course not.

Let me show you Gods meaning now Georg….of which you do not yet see…

Revelation 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their ARMIES, gathered together to make war against HIM that sat on the horse, and against His army.

Concentrate Georg..

The BEAST IS the 10 kings who….create/start/begin a ONE WORLD EMPIRE…THEY are the TEMPLATE that STARTS the world takeover aka THE NEW WORLD ORDER…Notice THE KINGS OF THE EARTH..these ALSO joined/are part of that ONE WORLD EMPIRE…

Keep concentrating…

Revelation 19:20 > And the BEAST was taken, and WITH HIM the FALSE PROPHET that WROUGHT MIRACLES BEFORE HIM, with which HE deceived them that had RECEIVED THE MARK OF THE BEAST, and THEM that WORSHIPPED HIS IMAGE. These BOTH were cast alive into a lake burning with brimstone.

TWO BEASTS HERE Georg.
    One BEAST with ARMIES….
    And ONE False Prophet who MARKED the people & did MIRACLES before (in the sight of) the OTHER BEAST…

> Sound familiar Georg?

> A MAN who MARKED & DECEIVED the PEOPLE & does MIRACLES in front of another BEAST…

Concentrate now…

MARKS THE PEOPLE>>>>>

Rev 13 :16 > And HE causes ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEAD.

> Now, MIRACLES etc In the sight of which BEAST Georg?

Rev 13:11-14 !!!!

> In sight of THE FIRST BEAST Georg.

> And how did revelation 19 describe this 2nd BEAST again Georg?

> As THE FALSE PROPHET who MARKED THE PEOPLE..

> And how did rev 13 describe this SAME MAN Georg?

> As the……..wait for it………BEAST WITH TWO HORNS…Rev 13:11-18.

> THIS Beast Georg, This BEAST MARKS THE PEOPLE.
    HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET.
    The BEAST WITH TWO HORNS.
    SIMPLE.

A MAN Georg….a MAN…the LITTLE HORN…The FALSE PROPHET…the TWO HORNED BEAST.

Why TWO HORNS?
    > One horn represents his SPIRITUAL side, and the other his SECULAR…

> And that OTHER BEAST George? That 1st BEAST of revelation 13?

That OTHER BEAST had ALL THE KINGS OF THE EARTH WITH HIM…Rev 19:19 !!!!!

> NOW i have shown you what YOU have NOT SEEN Georg…

> So Georg, HOW on earth is this PAST history????

Impossible…

> So why do i need HISTORY Georg?

> It is FUTURE, very very very NEAR FUTURE forming right now behind the scenes.

And NOW you are shown what you did not see before Georg.

Thank you.

Devolution
    Participant

Devolution

Georg

Georg,
    Moses was 40 days on the mount for a very good reason.

Didn't you notice chapters 21-31?
    With ALL the instructions God gave to Moses DURING those 40 days?

That's 10 chapters worth of instructions Georg…INTRICATE instructions also included Georg…TEN CHAPTERS…that would take a while to soak in wouldn't you think?

It wasn't just the 10 commandments within those 40 days Georg..
    There were multiple instructions given to Moses.

You have not taken this into consideration.

Thank you.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

Do I hear an echo? did you even read what I said?

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 23 2011,20:18)

Devolution

Georg

Hi Georg,

> You have assigned these future prophecies to the past, but that is not how it is.

> I have already shown you with scripture that the 10 kings were AFTER the Roman Empire, but you chose to ignore it so to keep your own interpretation.

Now concentrate…

Why?

> Again, You said the 10 kings were ALL the kings that ever ruled from ALL 7 Empires…

What does scripture say?

Revelation 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which you saw are TEN KINGS, which have RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

What??

> So you see, since those other empires are PAST, then those empires that ruled, which YOU SAID are the 10 kings, these empires that ruled, had……wait for it……they had KINGS, which of course means that they had….wait for it….they had KINGDOMS to RULE over….which means that they had….wait for it….they had POWER Georg. Which means that they ARE NOT THE TEN KINGS.

> And these 10 kings have NO KINGDOM or POWER YET Georg, no power as in NO UNITED/JOINED KINGDOM to rule over..

> Again, God says…Revelation 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which you saw are TEN KINGS, which have RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

> So since you said that the 10 kings were ALL the kings from ALL empires that ever RULED…

> So then, by your understanding, if we join YOUR UNDERSTANDING with scripture, then this means that Egypt NEVER had kings with power, since YOU said these TEN KINGS are representing ALL OF HISTORY'S EMPIRES kings, And Assyria never really had kings with Power either…etc etc etc.

> So your 1st mistake is dealt with by scripture itself. NOT BY MY WORDS, but by Gods written Word.

> Again, you contradicted yourself & said that, now, the TEN kings were ALL the kings that ever ruled in Rome…

Which is PAST also..

> A kingdom divided is still a KINGDOM Georg…someone still has to RULE…one in each DIVISION…

But these OTHER 10 kings have RECEIVED NO POWER YET Georg…& RECEIVED NO KINGDOM YET….

And these other 10 kings rule with the False Prophet, and attempt to attack Jesus at His 2nd coming…
    Of course not.

Revelation 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their ARMIES, gathered together to make war against HIM that sat on the horse, and against His army.

Concentrate Georg..

The BEAST IS the 10 kings who….create/start/begin a ONE WORLD EMPIRE…THEY are the TEMPLATE that STARTS the world takeover aka THE NEW WORLD ORDER…Notice THE KINGS OF THE EARTH..these ALSO joined/are part of that ONE WORLD EMPIRE…

Keep concentrating…

Revelation 19:20 > And the BEAST was taken, and WITH HIM the FALSE PROPHET that WROUGHT MIRACLES BEFORE HIM, with which HE deceived them that had RECEIVED THE MARK OF THE BEAST, and THEM that WORSHIPPED HIS IMAGE. These BOTH were cast alive into a lake burning with brimstone.

TWO BEASTS HERE Georg.
    One BEAST with ARMIES….
    And ONE False Prophet who MARKED the people & did MIRACLES before (in the sight of) the OTHER BEAST…

> Sound familiar Georg?

> A MAN who MARKED & DECEIVED the PEOPLE & does MIRACLES in front of another BEAST…

Concentrate now…

MARKS THE PEOPLE>>>>>

Rev 13 :16 > And HE causes ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEAD.

HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET.
    SIMPLE.

Why TWO HORNS?
    > One horn represents his SPIRITUAL side, and the other his SECULAR…

> NOW i have sh
    own you what YOU have NOT SEEN Georg…

Impossible…

Thank you.

You are to confusing, you jump from one beast to the next with out telling what beast you are talking about. Not only that, but you're spinning what I said.

You're applying what I said about the beast in Rev. 12, to the beast in Rev. 17

You need history like a first grader needs the a b c.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 24 2011,08:28)

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 23 2011,20:18)

Devolution

Georg

Hi Georg,

Now concentrate…

Why?

What does scripture say?

What??

Which is PAST also..

Of course not.

Concentrate Georg..

Keep concentrating…

TWO BEASTS HERE Georg.
    One BEAST with ARMIES….

> Sound familiar Georg?

Concentrate now…

MARKS THE PEOPLE>>>>>

HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET.
    SIMPLE.

Why TWO HORNS?
    > One horn represents his SPIRITUAL side, and th
    e other his SECULAR…

> NOW i have shown you what YOU have NOT SEEN Georg…

Impossible…

Thank you.

You are to confusing, you jump from one beast to the next with out telling what beast you are talking about. Not only that, but you're spinning what I said.

You're applying what I said about the beast in Rev. 12, to the beast in Rev. 17

You need history like a first grader needs the a b c.

Georg

No Georg,

You disagreed with me, and now try to claim elements of that which i showed you as yours all along????

Hypocrisy.
    Pride.

Come, i will now challenge you to the hot seat.

I will cut and paste your original statement to prove that you disagreed with what i just taught you.
    I will prove that you did not understand at all until i showed you.

I can not stomach proud and rude behavior from types who can not see Gods meanings and then claim understanding once shown whilst belittle ling the one who showed them .

You have displayed untruthful behavior and now claim understanding that you did not understand.
    I have your statements for all to see.
    You will now be exposed for mishandling the written word.

Come to the hot seat.
    I am about to challenge you.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

I was looking for you in the hot seat, didn't see you there.

But lets go through it right here.

You said, “””> I do not need history to back up the two beasts because it is FUTURE.”””
    What two beasts are you talking about?

You said, “””> You have assigned these future prophecies to the past, but that is not how it is.”””
    What prophecies are you talking about?

You said, “””> But as i said, your interpretation conflicts with scripture greatly.
    Now concentrate…””” good advise by the way.

You said,”””> You said that the 10 kings were ALL the rulers from ALL 7 Empires…”””
    You forgot to mention that you are referring to Rev. 12:3

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

What I said was, the seven heads are the seven empires of the Bible, already mentioned.
    THESE “ten horns” represent “ALL” the rulers/kings of all seven empires; seven “CROWNS”, one for each empire. IF I did not say THAT, then show me.

Then you jump right to this with out any further explanation.
    “””> BUT then you said the 10 kings were ALL the rulers from the Roman Empire…”””

Now, if you are referring to Rev. 13:1; this beast by the way, is the second seven headed beast.

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

or Dan. 7:7,

Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.

you are correct, that is what I say, the “ten horns” on both beasts, represent “ALL” the rulers/kings of the Roman empire. Now I want to make sure YOU understand, I did not make any mentioning of seven heads in Dan.7:7, only ten horns.

Again, here is what you said,
    “””Revelation 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which you saw are TEN KINGS, which have RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”””
    You may not have noticed, but you have just mentioned the third SEVEN headed beast.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

I have some advise for you; when you read the Bible, turn off the Comedy channel.

Have you even noticed that there are no “CROWNS” on the beast in Rev. 17:3?
    The crown is a symbol of ruler ship. The reason these horns/kings have no crown is, they did not rule as individuals, they ruled as a unite, as the “League of Nation”.

Yes, they had not received power yet during Johns time, but they did for a short time from 1918 till 1946.

You see how mixed up you are? look at what you said then.

“””> So since you said that the 10 kings were ALL the kings from ALL empires that ever RULED…”””

how can any one make any sense out of this?

“””> So then, by your understanding, if we join YOUR UNDERSTANDING with scripture, then this means that Egypt NEVER had kings with power, since YOU said these TEN KINGS are representing ALL OF HISTORY'S EMPIRES kings, And Assyria never really had kings with Power either…etc etc etc.”””

Do you have a TV next to your Computer?

“””> Again, you contradicted yourself & said that, now, the TEN kings were ALL the kings that ever ruled in Rome…”””
    Where does this fit in?

You know what, I had enough fun for this morning; you still want to go to the hot seat? OK by me.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 24 2011,20:22)
    Devolution

You said, “””> I do not need history to back up the two beasts because it is FUTURE.”””

You said, “””> You have assigned these future prophecies to the past, but that is not how it is.”””

You said, “””> But as i said, your interpretation conflicts with scripture greatly.

You said,”””> You said that the 10 kings were ALL the rulers from ALL 7 Empires…”””

Rev 12:3   And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.  

What I said was, the seven heads are the seven empires of the Bible, already mentioned.
    THESE “ten horns” represent “ALL” the rulers/kings of all seven empires; seven “CROWNS”, one for each empire. IF I did not say THAT, then show me.

“””> BUT then you said the 10 kings were ALL the rulers from the Roman Empire…”””

Now, if you are referring to Rev. 13:1; this beast by the way, is the second seven headed beast.

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.  

Dan 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.  

you are correct, that is what I say, the “ten horns” on both beasts, represent “ALL” the rulers/kings of the Roman empire. Now I want to make sure YOU understand, I did not make any mentioning of seven heads in Dan.7:7, only ten horns.

“””Revelation 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which you saw are TEN KINGS, which have RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”””
    You may not have noticed, but you have just mentioned the third SEVEN headed beast.

Rev 17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  

I have some advise for you; when you read the Bible, turn off the Comedy channel.

The crown is a symbol of ruler ship. The reason these horns/kings have no crown is, they did not rule as individuals, they ruled as a unite, as the “League of Nation”.

Yes, they had not received power yet during Johns time, but they did for a short time from 1918 till 1946.  

“””> So since you said that the 10 kings were ALL the kings from ALL empires that ever RULED…”””

“””> So then, by your understanding, if we join YOUR UNDERSTANDING with scripture, then this means that Egypt NEVER had kings with power, since YOU said these TEN KINGS are representing ALL OF HISTORY'S EMPIRES kings, And Assyria never really had kings with Power either…etc etc etc.”””

“””> Again, you contradicted yourself & said that, now, the TEN kings were ALL the kings that ever ruled in Rome…”””
    Where does this fit in?

You know what, I had enough fun for this morning; you still want to go to the hot seat? OK by me.

Georg

Oh i posted on the hot seat, but i see your buddy flooded it and now i don't know how to retrieve it…

Strange, the hot seats topics stayed the same since i joined, and all of a sudden….a flood??

Is that other alias you also Georg?

But that's ok…

I will challenge you again.

I will not allow you to squirm out of this debate.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 25 2011,09:43)

Devolution

Rev 12:3   And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.  

Dan 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.  

Rev 17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  

Where does this fit in?

Georg

Oh i posted on the hot seat, but i see your buddy flooded it and now i don't know how to retrieve it…

Strange, the hot seats topics stayed the same since i joined, and all of a sudden….a flood??

But that's ok…

talking about squirming out of it; what kept you from responding to what I said here?
    Did you not ask me to explain my self?

Was I not plain enough?  Hot seat, cold seat, I meet you in any seat.
    My observation from how, and what you post, I say you have very little to no understanding, and you think you can teach others; but go ahead, I will answer all your questions; I like a challenge.

But let me repeat myself, BE SPECIFIC IN YOUR QUESTION; give me the scripture so I know what you're talking about; not as you did in the hot seat section.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 25 2011,16:59)

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 25 2011,09:43)

Devolution

Where does this fit in?

Georg

But that's ok…

talking about squirming out of it; what kept you from responding to what I said here?
    Did you not ask me to explain my self?

Was I not plain enough?  Hot seat, cold seat, I meet you in any seat.
    My observation from how, and what you post, I say you have very little to no understanding, and you think you can teach others; but go ahead, I will answer all your questions; I like a challenge.

But let me repeat myself, BE SPECIFIC IN YOUR QUESTION; give me the scripture so I know what you're talking about; not as you did in the hot seat section.

Georg

Hi Georg,

I retrieved the hot seat post and provided the scripture for you to respond to.

For some reason my computer wasn't providing me with the option to select the pages on the hot seat's topics so i did a search and found it.

I look forward to debating with you on the hot seat step by step.
    I apologize for getting hot headed at your comments.

I should have just ignored them instead of responding to them.
    I apologize, i weakened.

People can get annoyed/frustrated when debating, me included, especially since coming from a web site after enduring 3 years of insults from “Christians”….

So i extend my apologies to you and hope we can debate in a civil respectful manner.

I also hope to polish my presentations for you, since you find them confusing.

See you on the hot seat Georg,

Thanks.

Devolution
    Participant

To the readers,

Sorry for debating on another subject when this post was about the image of the beast.

I let myself get sidetracked.

I would like to redirect this post back to that subject…
    As i said, this interpretation is my own.
    So it is NOT able to be backed by direct scripture..
    Just my perception….

That being said, and as i said, i believe the image of the beast is the laws that the peoples decide upon (no doubt the laws will be laid out by those in power and given in multiple question form, of A, B, C selections, giving the impression of democracy, but laws still laid out by the system itself.

A “type” of world democracy to come, formed out of the shadow of the Greek & Roman SYSTEMS.

These systems will provide the beast with a template, a dual system, say, as an example, that was already practiced in the world, the Roman system, which had the Grecian system mixed with it's own system, consisting of the senate (democratic representation) and the Caesars (Monarchist/Dictator system) working together.

Consider:

Daniel 7:19
    Then i would know the truth of the fourth beast,which was diverse from all the others,exceeding dreadful,whose teeth were of iron,and his nails of brass ; which devoured,brake in pieces,and stamped the residue with his feet

Teeth of Iron.
    Iron represented Rome in the statue.

So this beast has elements of the Roman.

Nails of Brass.
    Brass was Grecian.

So this beast has elements of both Grecian and Roman.

I believe that this beast not only has her genetic ORIGINS from these two nations, but also their SYSTEMS.

Her genetic origins NOT being the totality of this beasts makeup…just her ORIGINS so we can identify where to watch for her coming RISE in the world…

Remember, this beast goes global. And ALL men will be marked by this beast when the False Prophet takes control of her, and ALL men will marvel at this beast, and ALL men will worship (obey) this beast.

All men means ALL men….the world.

Remember the Roman system?
    This beast will have a form of democracy (Greek), with it's “Caesar” (iron) being the False Prophet who enforces its laws…hence the brass and iron system.

So shouldn't this indicate, that this beast STARTS, or, better said, that this beast's ORIGINS are from the Iron and Brass nations genetic and systematic lineage ?

And since she goes global, then in the end, her peoples are not just of that genetic base, but now encompass all lineages of mankind…correct?

That being acknowledged, then shouldn't this iron and brass within this beast have another meaning than just linage since all races will obey her and be part of her?

For ALL men/nations will worship/obey/ JOIN with her, be it for a short space, so then, she wouldn't, in the end, just be made up of iron and brass now would she?…but, instead, lets say, iron, brass, gold, silver, and all other metaphors for nations God could use…be it say, lead, for Japan for arguments sake, or copper for Canada, or nickel for China etc etc etc.

Shouldn't that then mean that this beast, at its peak, will consist of not only the lineage of Greek and Roman heritage, but ALL lineages of mankind mixed within her. For all nations submit to her, be it for a short time.

So then, what is this mentioning of JUST the Iron teeth and brass nails in Daniel 7:19 that make up this beasts description?

What of her other “parts” ?

Here is something to consider:
    A prophecy…concerning the empires of king Neb's dream statue..

Daniel 2:39
    And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another THIRD kingdom of BRASS, which SHALL bear RULE over ALL the EARTH.

When did Greece rule the ENTIRE earth???

The answer is NEVER.

BUT….when we look at Greece's SYSTEM that evolved, which was democracy, and then MIX it with the Roman system, with a Caesar jointly ruling with the senate….then shouldn't a picture emerge?

….A SYSTEM consisting of the IRON and BRASS…

A system revelation 13 hints at…with TWO beasts working side by side?

The system that the world will worship (obey)…
    And if the world obeys this system that has it's ORIGINS in the Brass…which was mixed with the IRON…remembering that the BRASS SYSTEM was FIRST…meaning that the IRON system could not operate without that BRASS holding it together…So the BRASS is the dominant one…

Wouldn't it then be possible to conclude that the BRASS, will THEN, at that stage, FUTURE, indeed BEAR RULE over ALL the earth?

When the False Prophet has ALL the PEOPLES of the entire earth decide on the LAWS, Wouldn't this then fulfill Daniel 2:39 in which Greece's SYSTEM, though altered (with the Iron) will be the template for the New World System? Meaning that, in the end, that BRASS system will indeed bear rule over ALL the earth? whose SYSTEM is the MIXED TEMPLATE for the soon to come global system?

mmmm…..much to consider.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

I would like to redirect this post back to that subject…
    As i said, this interpretation is my own.
    So it is NOT able to be backed by direct scripture..
    Just my perception….

You admit not backing you comments and statements with scriptures;
    You admit not needing history to help you understand scripture.
    Are you a religious fiction writer for the History Channel?

How can you expect any one believing what you say; when you admit not having any foundation for your believes? what are you, and what do you do on Heaven Net?

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account