Identifying the Beast to Babylon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    lineon
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 07 2009,11:34)
    After all, you do know what an image is, don't you?

Hi Georg

What do you understand what a image is?

To me a image is something that looks like something else.

I am not arguing with you,
    I would just like to understand what you are saying

Cindy
    Participant

lineon

An image can be many things, a picture, a painting, a statue, looking in a mirror.
    Jesus is the image of God, God is spirit, so is Jesus.
    We are created in the image of God, but we are not spirit, our image to God is that he has created us with a mind.
    When you try to do something that someone else has done, you're imitating that some one; like little children see their father do something, they try to imitate him.
    The pope knew that the way the Romans ran their government worked, so he structured his way of doing business after them, and became the image of the beast/Rome.
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Georg

lineon
    Participant

Hi Georg

Could you put time frame to the beast and the pope.
    Has this all happened or will another beast appear?

Cindy
    Participant

lineon

The beast was the Roman empire, the image of the beast is the Roman Catholic church with the pope as its head.
    Before it became the Roman Universal church, it was just another religious group calling themselves Christians. It was the ambition of the individuals to become important that drove this group, even while they were persecuted by the Romans.
    In 313 AD Constantine stopped all persecution, and in 321 AD declared this new religion “Christianity” the empires religion, it became the “Roman Universal (Catholic) church.
    The overseers of these Churches were called bishops, in Italy many bishops were referred to as Pope, or papa (father).
    In 533 AD Justinian decided, only the bishop of Rome should have that title, aaand should be the head of all religious leaders.
    There was even a greater title every pope desired, and coveted after, “Pontifex Maximus”, chief religious leader. The problem was, it was a title of the Roman emperor, and as long as there was an emperor around, the pope would bow to him. This is also what Paul refers to as the restrainer, it was the emperor that held the pope back.
    In 565 AD Justinian died, no other emperor of the east was able to maintain control over the west, and it was now that the pope took full charge over state and religion. He ruled just like the Roman emperors did, he even formed his own government after the Romans; that is why he is referred to as “the image of the beast”.
    People being superstitious as they were feared the pope more than they feared God. The pope was able to convince the people that he was put in charge over them by God himself, and any disobedience and opposition was dealt with swiftly, and with deadly force.
    He ruled for 1260 years, just as many scriptures had prophesied; an apparent unknown fact is, it was Napoleon who took the crown off the pope in 1809, and in 1834 the Vatican abolished torture.
    Yes, Antichrist has ruled, and no, there will be no other.

Georg

lineon
    Participant

Hi Georg

No Antichrist, like vanished, gone or is the pope still the one.

The seals, trumpets and bowls how will they pan out?

???

Cindy
    Participant

lineon

The pope still represents the Antichrist, he still has the crown with the inscription, “VICARIVUS FILII DEI”, Vicar of the son of God. He is still teaching the false gospel, people all over the world still worship him; but he no longer rules, he only influences.
    All the seals have been opened, the trumpets have been blown, and the bowls have been poured out.
    Read the seven trumpets and the seven bowls again, but please take your time, there is much information there.
    I don't expect you to believe everything I say, but you have to look at what I say with an open mind, try to understand who wrote these things down, and at what time.

Georg

lineon
    Participant

Hi Georg

How would you fit the seals and trumpets into history.
    You say all this has come to pass. See below.

6th seal; violent earthquake mountains where moved.

1st trumpet; hail and fire mixed with blood 1/3 earth 1/3 trees 1/3 grass burned.
    2nd trumpet; mountain of fire thrown into sea 1/3 sea creatures died 1/3 ships sank.
    3rd trumpet; burning star fell on1/3 rivers and springs.
    4th trumpet; 1/3 sun, 1/3 moon, 1/3 stars, 1/3 day, 1/3 night lost their brightness.

Lineon

Cindy
    Participant

lineon

Why don't we move this over to the seven trumpets, and the seven bowls threat, since this has nothing to do with identifying the beast.
    I look for you there.

Georg

lineon
    Participant

hi Georg

I have pasted the question in the 7 trumpets and 7 bowls thread.
    I was wondering about it myself if this is the appropriate thread.

Lineon :)

Cindy
    Participant

OK, I answered you there.

Georg

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Georg.

I have read your stuff here and on the Seven Trumpets discussion and I have to say that there is some interesting things you have pointed out. Some of it I have heard before such as the Pope being the antichrist and the 666 triple tiara thingy.

What was unique was the RCC being the image based on the Roman Empire (Beast). It does seem to fit or at least it is logical and I have never heard that before.

The 1260 days meaning 1260 years is also interesting and I have heard this interpretation before.

What you mention in the Seven trumpets discussion is more detailed and I will be honest and say that what you wrote there seems far-fetched and the idea that Christ has already come seems quite preposterous to me. This is my opinion, that is all.

I haven't finished here and will inquire further. But now I will make a post in the Seven Trumpets discussion.

Thanks.

Cindy
    Participant

t8

I appreciate your inquiry.

Georg

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account